Haley’s Special Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie couldn't take it. She grabbed the back cushion and squeezed. "OH FUCK I'M CUMMING!!!" she howled as an orgasm erupted from where Derek's cock was diving into her slippery wet cunt. Maggie moaned over and over again, and Derek didn't stop fucking her or spanking her for a second. Her orgasm went on and on and on.

Haley was so turned on, she acted without thinking - she grabbed Derek's cock and pulled his from Maggie's pussy, and immediately sucked it ravenously, tasting her own pussy, Maggie's pussy, and Derek's precum all mixed up in one erotic cocktail.

Maggie turned around to watch. "Oh my god, that's so fucking hot." She sat down on the couch, spread her legs, and drove her fingers into her own pussy. "Derek, fuck her slutty little mouth!" she cried.

Derek, seemingly ignoring Maggie's demand, pulled his cock from Haley's mouth - but then pulled her to the couch, flung her, back down, across the cushions. Her legs crowded Maggie's space, but she instinctively lifted one over the back of the couch and let the other rest on the edge. Her head dangled off the opposite side.

Maggie's eyes went wide with anticipation for what she was about to see.

Derek moved to the side of the couch, wrapped his hands around Haley's throat, and rammed his cock into her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" Maggie screamed with delight, fingering herself faster.

Derek's cock repeatedly slid to the back of Haley's throat, who gagged on it every time, but she grabbed Derek's hips and kept pulling him back into her mouth.

Maggie realized that Haley's pussy was soaking wet and right in front of her. She manuerved to all fours on the remaining couch space and dropped her head down to lick Haley's clit and shove two fingers inside of her.

Haley's body was electrified. She was being fucked from both ends - a massive cock choking her and her best friend's fingers pounding her pussy.

Maggie was turned on too - but she was aware, somewhere in the back of her matron of honor mind, that Haley hadn't had an orgasm yet. She wasn't aware that the bride had cum on Derek's face before she'd caught them fucking. Maggie had prided herself on making sure that Haley was taken care of throughout this whole process, and so she was determined to make sure that Haley, her beautiful, slutty best friend, who she'd caught fucking the wedding photographer just hours before her ceremony, orgasmed. And since she was indeed her best friend, she knew just how to make that happen.

So Maggie pulled her fingers from Haley's pussy and stood up. She moved to Derek and pulled his cock from the bride's mouth. Haley gasped for air. Maggie, not entirely devoid of selfishness, took the opportunity to bend over and suck on Derek's cock, tasting the coating of saliva that Haley had left on it.

Pulling his cock from her mouth, Maggie briefly picked Haley, dazed, off the couch, then laid down it herself before guiding Haley on top of her - by pulling Haley's pussy to her mouth and Haley's face to her pussy. Haley didn't even ask, she just started eating out her best friend.

Maggie bit her lip, but before she reciprocated, she looked up at Derek, who was watching in awe, slowly stroking his massive cock. "Derek, baby?" Maggie cooed. Derek looked at her. "Doesn't Haley look so fucking beautiful?" Derek nodded. "Isn't she a gorgeous bride down there eating my pussy?" Derek nodded again. Maggie wrapped her hands around Haley's waist and grabbed her ass. "Doesn't her ass look incredible?" Derek nodded, stroking his cock faster. "Don't you want to fuck it?"

Haley moaned into Maggie's pussy, which made Maggie temporarily forget what she was doing.

"Oh fuck," Derek said. "Can I fuck that ass?"

Haley broke from Maggie's wet cunt just long enough to respond, "oh fuck yes you can fuck my ass, baby!"

Derek stepped forward and slapped his cock on Haley's ass cheeks. His balls dangled in Maggie's face, and she instinctively licked them. Derek spit on Haley's asshole, and Maggie spit in her own hand before quickly jerking Derek and covering his cock in her saliva.

"Fuck her tight little asshole," Maggie whispered, and watched and Derek pushed the head of his dick into Haley. Haley grunted into Maggie's pussy. Derek pushed through, sliding his shaft deep into Haley. He moaned at how much her ass squeezed his cock "Fuck that's so fucking hot!" Maggie moaned, as Haley had continued to devour her pussy while this massive throbbing dick pushed into her.

Derek grabbed Haley's waist, pushing her wedding gown up even more, and started moving in and out of her ass. Slowly at first, but faster and faster he pumped his cock in between her cheeks, grunted with every thrust.

Haley did her best to keep eating out Maggie's pussy, but the harder Derek fucked her ass the harder it was to remember to lick Maggie's clit. She started moaning with pleasure - and then Maggie put her fingers into Haley's pussy.

"OH FUCK!" Haley screamed as Derek's cock rammed into her asshole and Maggie finger fucked her cunt just as hard and fast.

"Oh fuck yes Haley, that's my slut! Take his fucking cock in your ass!" Maggie cried out. "You're not getting cock like this again! Fucking take it!"

"Ughh," Derek groaned, pounding Haley's ass. He smacked her ass just as hard as he'd slapped Maggie's earlier.

"FUCK!" Haley moaned again.

Maggie, unable to help herself, stopped Derek by wrapping her hand around his shaft, then popped him out of Haley's ass and pulled him immediately into her mouth. Derek by now knew what these sexy, slutty women wanted, so he reached down past Haley's gaping asshole, put his hand on Maggie's throat, and slammed his massive cock into her face, feeling his dick slide through her. He fucked her throat with several massive thrusts, gagging the matron of honor, soaking his cock in her spit, then pulled out and rammed his cock smoothly back into Haley's ass.

"YES BABY!" Haley screamed. "OH FUCK! FUCK MY ASS! FUCK MY ASS! FUCK MY ASS!"

Once Maggie caught her breath, her fingers plunged back into Haley's pussy. Haley clenched her fists, and the feeling of getting penetrated in both places simultaneously overwhelmed her.

"FUCK MY ASS - OH FUCK OH FUCK I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!!" she screamed as the orgasm exploded through her body. Maggie's face was covered in her wetness and her asshole choked Derek's cock. Everyone screamed in pleasure as Haley's orgasm spread. Derek tried to keep fucking her but her ass had tightened so much he was pushed all the way out with a pop!

"UGHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" Haley continued to moan as Maggie kept fingering her.

Derek, who had been on the verge of cumming since the moment Maggie walked into the room, started beating himself off quickly. Maggie noticed. The second that Haley sank into Maggie's body, Maggie pushed her up and pulled her to her knees in front of Derek, and dropped down to join her.

"Get ready for his cum, slut," Maggie said to the bride, and kiss her, swapping some of Haley's own pussy taste into her mouth. Shaking out of her post-orgasm stupor, Haley's eyes fixated on Derek's.

"Oh fuck yeah baby, give us the fucking cum," she said to him. Maggie put her cheek next to Haley's.

"Fuck yeah, cum for us. Cum on our fucking faces, baby," she begged.

Derek stroked his cock, positioned himself, and moaned. "Oh fuck, here it comes, here it comes - you want this fucking load?"

"Yes baby!"

"Oh fuck, give us your cum! Please!"

Maggie and Haley were fingering themselves madly, hungrily awaiting Derek's cum, their mouths open and tongues out.

Derek grunted beastially and white hot cum erupted from his cock. The first massive load splashed onto Haley's face in a huge line from her forehead to her chin and into her mouth; with the second wave he moved slightly and shot a load onto Maggie's tongue, with some spilling down her chin and onto her massive tits. He moved back and forth, wave after wave of cum coating the bride and the matron of honor's faces and tongues. He had never cum so much or so hard in his life.

He stroked the last feeble drops of cum from his cock, closed his eyes and exhaled. When he opened them, he saw Haley and Maggie, still on their knees, covering in his cum, making out furiously. He backed up and sat down in the chair, watching.

Haley and Maggie broke their kiss, grinning madly at each other, admiring each other's cum-covered faces.

"You're such a fucking slut," Maggie laughed. Haley laughed too.

"I can't believe you had him fuck my ass," she said.

"You told me you liked it!"

"I haven't been fucked like that...in forever," Haley panted, the exhaustion finally catching up to her. She turned to Derek. "Oh we're fucking keeping you around."

Derek laughed. He picked up his pants and rifled through the pockets for his phone. Checking the time, his eyes widened. "Oh shit, your first look is in 1 minute!"

Haley looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was out of place, her makeup was ruined, her dress was bunched up, and her face was covered in a stranger's cum. She panicked a little. She also found herself, inexplicably, getting wet again.

12