Haley’s Toilet Pt. 03

Story Info
Haley has an idea.
1.9k words
4.58
27.8k
28

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew sprang awake as Haley's car hit a pothole. He noticed the windows were down and the air conditioning was on full blast.

"Good morning big guy! How are ya feeling?" Haley smiled at him as he cracked his neck.

"What a crazy night," Matthew yawned as they rolled up to a red light. "How long have you been awake?"

The couple locked eyes. "Probably about an hour. Let me know as soon as you wake up fully, i wanna talk to you." Haley leaned over across the center console and they kissed. "Oh, God," Haley quickly pulled away and started spitting out her window. "Oh, I did not think that one through!"

Matthew took a second to notice the taste of her dried up shit on his lip and burst out laughing.

They arrived home and ran to the shower. Haley found a brand new sponge under the sink and spent a long time scrubbing Matthew's face and neck until the smell was completely gone. They took turns lovingly washing and shaving each other (it had always been one of their favorite activities), dried themselves off, and went to the kitchen.

After a quick breakfast of scrambled eggs and toast, Haley grabbed his hand and led them both to their bed, where they collapsed beside each other.

"I missed this thing!" Haley sighed, stretching her arms and legs out as far as she could.

They spent the next few minutes in a silent relaxation until she turned to face him. "You ready to talk?"

"Whats up, honey?" Matthew turned over to mirror her.

"First off, how's your stomach? Are you sick at all? That was pretty intense last night, there's no way this is good for you."

"Honestly it's a little upset, but I normally get that the day after tripping. I can't really tell if it had anything to do with..." Matthew thought for a second and tried to hide his grin. "My dinner."

Haley coiled her hair around her finger. "Yeah? Nothing too extreme? Whew! I was a little anxious about that. Okay. Next order of business. I was up thinking a little bit before you woke up this morning. Honestly, it's been hard to keep my mind from racing."

Matthew raised his eyebrows and began to stroke her arm. "About what?"

"I wanna try something. I don't know if it'll work, but I think... gosh. Maybe I should just show you. Are you horny at all right now?"

Matthew looked down at her vagina and pressed his lips together. "Yeah, I think I could be."

"Great." Haley smiled, rose to her knees, brought him on his back and crawled over to his head. Her hands leaned on Matthew's chest as she positioned her vagina over his mouth.

"Okay, my little toilet. Open up!"

Matthew opened his mouth as Haley gently dropped her lips down onto his.

"You ready?" She said, running her finger along his growing penis.

As she let herself pee directly into his mouth, Haley spit on her hand and ever-so-slowly started moving her hand up all the way up to the tip and down to the base of his cock. She saw Matthew's hand coming to speed things up. She took her other hand and held it down.

"Trust me, babe." She continued to tease as her stream grew heavier.

Matthew felt his whole body tense up. He was obsessed with what was happening. He was trying as much as he could to savor each mouthful of pee while still keeping up with the constant downpour. He realized that her taste was growing on him, a lot. The first few experiences it felt like he was just watching his body respond to whatever was happening, but this time? This was hot.

Matthew was rock hard at this point. Her pee seemed to last forever, yet the anxiety of not finishing before she ended was overwhelming him. He felt the cold touch of Haley's other hand wrapping around his balls and softly pressing them together. A touch of fantastic pain ran through him and he gave a sharp exhale.

Haley felt the cool air from his nose tickle her asshole and she shuddered with pleasure and excitement. She tightened her grip and stroked his cock a little bit faster.

They both felt it at the same time - Matthew was about to cum. While still gripping his balls, she moved her other hand back to his chest and felt him squirm beneath her.

"Not yet, love. Hang in there." Haley felt Matthew's heart racing under her palm and waited until it eased down a bit. She then began to stroke his dick once again, which was now throbbing to release.

Her pee slowed to a dribble and she slid her vagina from cheek to cheek to dry it off. Still holding onto his cock, she repositioned herself and sat her ass onto his mouth, creating a perfect seal once again.

"Here's the deal, honey. Ever since I saw you hard on Friday I've been dying to feel you inside of me. Are you willing to do that for me?" Haley let out a small fart into Matthew's throat. She gave a soft chuckle. "I know what you'd rather be doing right now, baby. Don't worry, that'll come next. But right now I think it'd be best to take advantage of how hard you are, don't you think?" She moved her asshole to his nose and farted again.

"Try to savor my smell for as long as you can and let me know whenever you need some more motivation, okay? I have a few more!" Haley patted his balls and lifted herself off of him.

Matthew inhaled deeply for as long as he could. "Haley, I love you so much," he sighed. He watched as she crawled over to his waist and slipped his cock into her pussy. Her back was turned to him, but he could still see her excitement as she felt him inside of her.

Matthew couldn't help but tear up a bit. He knew that she had been dreaming of riding him since the day they became a couple. They had finally cracked the code to their unique sex life!

Haley felt him begin to soften inside of her and popped out a long, airy fart. "Keep your eye on the goal, babe! You know what's coming next! Good call on those eggs, huh?" She exclaimed in between breaths as she rode him faster and faster. It worked like a charm. Matthew snapped out of his sentiment and once again felt his stomach drop with lust. Haley's heavy breaths quickly turned into moans as she grew closer to her orgasm. She began violently rubbing herself as she bounced up and down on his once again hard penis.

Matthew couldn't deny that Haley's tight pussy felt amazing around him. Not in a sexual manner, but damn, did it feel electric! All this stimulation certainly helped as he imagined a log of Haley's shit filling all the corners of his ready mouth. He felt the grip of her pussy tighten as she burst into the most intense orgasm he had ever heard wash over her. Haley panted as she laid her back down onto his stomach and smiled in bliss, her hands resting on her nipples.

"Matthew," she sighed. "Holy shit, that was... wow. Thank you."

Matthew hugged her from behind and ran his fingers down her hair. He was overwhelmed with love and joy that he was able to do that for her. His mind would not budge, though. His heart began to race once again at what was to come. Haley felt his warm, soaked cock twitch against her thigh. She giggled and rolled off of him.

She pulled Mathew off the bed and dragged him back into the bathroom.

"Okay babe! Are you ready for your reward?" Haley grinned, rubbing her belly as he laid down into the bathtub.

All Matthew could get himself to do was smile ear to ear and open his mouth.

"I see you are, toilet!" This time Haley stepped into the tub onto his chest. Holding onto the wall, she carefully squatted all the way down onto his mouth.

Matthew felt her asshole immediately pucker outward as she let her shit creep down between his lips and onto his tongue. He grabbed his penis and began picking up where Haley had left off. Just as he had dreamed, her thick log squished itself around his teeth and into all the pockets inside his mouth.

Haley pinched it off and gave him a chance to chew it down. "How does it taste, babe? Is it nice and warm in there?"

"Mmh!"

"Yeah?" She built up a bit of spit and watched it droop into his chewing mouth. Her hand gently pressed against Matthew's chin and closed it shut. "Keep going! Theres some more waiting to escape!"

Matthew and Haley's eyes locked as he used every muscle in his face to chew up her gift.

"I hope you're ready because here comes the next one!" She pulled his mouth back open and pushed another, slightly larger piece into him.

Matthew's hand moved faster and faster as he felt himself grow nearer to an orgasm. With his other hand he began to play with his balls as she had just taught him.

"Does that feel good babe?" Haley purred as she gazed down at Matthews happy face. Out came a sharp fart onto his nose. She we thrilled to see him experience the same same intensity in his face as when she was riding him.

"I think i might have one more for you!" Haley moved her ass back and over onto her boyfriend's nose as he continued to chew. With all her might she pushed out a small lump under his nose and used to fingers to smear it around the insides of hia nostrils.

"How does it smell, honey? You can keep that one as long as you'd like!" She chuckled and stood up.

Matthew stroked himself even faster at the sight of Haley towering over him. He did feel like her toilet, her little luxury she could use whenever she needed to relieve herself. He felt a deep buzz overcome every cell in his body as he ejaculated all over his belly and chest.

Haley smiled down at him for a moment, then stepped out of the tub and began to wipe herself clean.

"I'm gonna go see if my car still smells from last night, thanks again toilet!" Matthew swallowed the last of her waste and watched his girlfriend wash her hands and walk out of view.

After a few minutes of bathing in his satisfaction, he brought himself to his feet and washed up.

.....

Hello! Author here. Thank you so much for all of your support and encouragement on the last two chapters of this series. It makes me so happy to be apart of a community where i feel safe to share such an intimate part of who I am. Being able to harness a such a secret of mine and express it in a positive and creative way means the world to me. If you're ever feeling any guilt or loneliness when it comes to your sexual fantasy I highly recommend taking a shot at a story on this wonderful website.

This will be the last chapter to this story as I am preparing to be a monk. I wish you all a nice August and a wonderful life to come.

With love, Youareloved :)