All Comments on 'Haley’s Toilet Pt. 03'

by Youareloved

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bobbycull55bobbycull559 months ago

Not my cup of tea

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This seriously got me moaning and cuming...

PoopyPants82PoopyPants829 months ago

I was hoping you'd come back to this eventually, and the new installment does not disappoint. Well done, and thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thanks for sharing. It was a wonderful story.

And having been a human toilet for a casual sex partner I will see again in a week from now, I know how difficult it is finding a community where you can safely share this. Thanks.

Good luck in the future.

the_hentai_manthe_hentai_man9 months ago

I love how you have combined scat and toilet slavery with gentle femdom!

It is extremely rare to find good gentle femdom themed scat content since most femdom scat stuff is pretty harsh or lacks that sweetness and intimacy that balances out all the fun and dirty stuff so I was very happy to find your stories and even happier when I found out you came back to finish this story!

cynthiablaine7cynthiablaine78 months ago

This has been a charming story series. I love the way the characters truly seem in love and how they manage to use the toilet motif to advance their romantic relationship. I was waiting for Haley's gentle femdom to get her to figure out how to enjoy his hard cock as well as his oral and her being there for him. Nice ending, too.

FiftyShadesBrownFiftyShadesBrown7 months ago

Excellent and hot story! Me and my girl are into toilet slavery as well and you describe pretty good what the atmosphere and attitude between us is. Just gentle femdom and I am ready to swallow everything she offers me.

Thumbs up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

WOW this story is great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYouareloved@Youareloved
A very confused man writing stories in an attempt to explore and better understand his brain

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES