Haley's Ladder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feral," she growled out loud, surprising herself. The woman didn't visibly or audibly respond. She just continued to gaze intently. The dominance in that gleaming pair of shiny orbs was stifling.

Oh God, she thought, finally realizing what she was doing.

Too late.

Steve pulled back and hammered back into her with a grunt. She felt him leave her completely before he pushed in again, hard. The sensation almost drove her to a climax and she audibly whimpered.

The reaction seemed to please the woman that held hands firmly atop her own—pinning her to the table—because she smiled slightly and shook her head.

"God has nothing to do with this," she offered gently.

"Wha-" her voice and thoughts were interrupted as Steve slammed into her again. It was pleasurable, if rough. Not that she had time to properly consider all the nuances of their actions—or lack thereof.

She was being broken in, like a freshly lubed engine. There bodies moved like fine-tuned pistons igniting sex fueled combustion. And she was loving every bit of it. Each thrust was powerful but not enough to send her more than a couple inches forward while she remained braced against the table.

The noise from the music and the people outside faded under the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh. She could feel his balls smacking her throbbing lips, striking near her engorged clit on occasion.

She was getting fucked, hard and fast. The entire time, staring into those remarkable eyes of a woman she didn't know; fucked by a man she hardly knew. If college is all about new experiences, she could take a well earned vacation from it after tonight.

Hearing the cadence of grunts from behind her, she was sure Steve was getting close. The woman abruptly stood up, the air surrounding and coalescing the backs of her hands once again. Five soft, black fingertips caressed her cheek.

"Fuck, fuck!" she yelled. Better she let her words pop out than her eyes, from the force that was ramming her forward. She was doing her best to keep her composure physically—while getting plowed mercilessly from behind.

The woman was now standing so she could no longer see her face. The soft fabric of the woman's black solid panties took the place of the mesmerizing eyes. Haley wasn't sure if that's where this was going next. It would have definitely added another notch to her figurative-bat of new experiences if the woman's crotch came a couple inches closer.

But the woman seemed mostly content with letting the scene finish on its own accord—mostly. A black crucifix dangled from a finely spun gold chain right in front of her. She barely considered it as it as it was gently lowered around her head. The sensational and voyeuristic doggy-style fuck she was receiving was more than just a bit distracting. But an offering of jewelry from an exquisite female, who appreciated her getting fucked unceremoniously and lewdly?

This is so erotic.

Then a soft but firm hand gripped Haley's throat from underneath. The chain around her neck felt cold but tantalizing. Haley's muscles contracted tightly as she felt nails dig into the skin of her neck. She gulped a difficult swallow and tightened her resolve.

As soon as she accepted one new sensation though, she found herself preparing for another. Steve was pressing what she assumed was a finger on her puckered asshole. She was already so nervous and excited she easily and hungrily submitted to whatever they both wanted from her. Pressure on her tiny back door finally eased as his thumb broke her open. The slight burning was an afterthought compared to the incredible physical excitement she was experiencing all over her body.

There was no panic. An empowering feeling of determination strengthened her instead. Steve was stroking in and out of her, faster and harder than anyone she'd previously experienced. She was growling and squealing as the mysterious woman held her fast by the throat; and Steve crudely used her like a fuck-doll.

"Oh. God. Almost. There." Steve only managed a single word per thrust.

"Not God..." the woman in black purred.

Just when she thought maybe things were getting weird enough—despite her own thrilling satisfaction, the woman in black used her other hand to rake nails up the spine of Haley's neck.

The sensation triggered something unexplainable to her unraveling consciousness. A sharp searing wave shot in the opposite direction down Haley's spine, resulting in immense pleasure that quickly spread once it hit her tailbone, and then down to her vulva .

She knew she was cuming but it was an orgasm comparable to no other.

"Fuck, yes. Fuck-yes! Yes!" She cried. She couldn't believe how wet she got as she came. She could barely feel any friction from Steve's cock now as she rode the torrent that was sundering through her, head to toe. For a second she feared she might be squirting, an act she'd heard about but considered a myth. She thought she was going to black out.

A deep and final grunt from behind her brought her back to her senses, just in time to feel Steve's pulses. Shot after shot pumped into her. She could feel his cock spasm with each release.

Most of the time she didn't even feel it when a guy came inside of her. She wildly imagined that each spurt of hot, slick cum was enough to fill a shot glass.

She didn't even feel him pull out, but recognized the warm splash of more cum on her quivering ass and back. She beamed outwardly—as if to signal to anyone watching that she proudly did a good job—knowing she gave him so much pleasure that he could release multiple spurts from that thick head she was mentally picturing. The fact that she didn't necessarily do it by herself didn't bother her at all.

Her chest heaved and legs trembled, while still being held fast and firmly by her throat. She was sated but energized at the same time, despite the growing aches and fatigue of her muscles.

She caught a glimpse of Steve walking past, button down shirt parted at the end by his perpendicular, pulsating member.

Is he still cuming? she wondered, as she observed a small spray of someone's bodily fluids dripping from his erection.

Before she had time to properly analyze anything else the woman released her throat. The sudden loss of pressure might have given her another mini-orgasm; or it could have just been one of the ensuing aftershocks she was still experiencing since the beginning of her climax.

Either way she was grateful. I must be in heaven, she mused to herself as her mind floated back down to earth.

"No. Not quite."

It never registered on Haley that her partner in criminal seduction was answering a question that wasn't asked out loud. The woman's face became visible again as her curvaceous body twisted lower.

Haley saw her move in closer, eyes closed now—and prepared for an expectant kiss that never came by licking and parting her lips. Instead she felt a tongue, coated like fine sandpaper, lick her cheek. Then those entrancing eyes were before her again.

"There's a bathroom down the hall. Turn right and it's on the left."

Haley stood up and in a daze almost started walking out exactly the way she witnessed Steve leaving. Her awareness returned before she could trip over the clump raveled around one ankle. She pulled her pants up as quickly as she could, reddening with embarrassment as she felt cum dripping from her still gaping and sopping hole.

She avoided looking at anyone's face as she fled the scene of the crime. She must have subconsciously followed the instructions correctly because she shortly found herself cleaning up in a small, utilitarian bathroom. It didn't take long before her pants were around her ankles again. Thoughts swimming, she finished wiping herself with a roll of cheap toilet paper.

Staring at her own eyes while straightening her tousled hair in the small square window over the sink, she let her imagination spin her in circles. She didn't notice the music had stopped. Her eyes traveled the gold chain around her neck. She couldn't remember tucking it into her blouse but it was a prize she would check out more closely later.

She became entranced with her own eyes looking back at her in the reflection, while she worked on fixing her appearance. She moved her face closer, focusing on her own brown irises.

The mirror cracked slightly along the vertical edge, startling her. What the fuck? she thought while shaking her head clear, trying to dislodge the familiar but tiring feeling of inebriation. She stood there, eyes closed for several heartbeats. Eventually the floor stopped seesawing again.

Gathering herself she opened the flimsy door and prepared to battle her way downstairs—somehow. She was perplexed by her surroundings as she walked out.

There must have been fog machines upstairs as well, since visibility was cloudy beyond fifteen feet or so. There were still a number of people hanging around but they looked different—most of them were now dressed in sloppy costumes or practically nude. Sex and smoke wafted around, debilitating her other senses the way the fog was making her eyes strain and water.

She continued down the hall, stopping to peer around a corner and saw Steve. The grotesque act he was participating in made her lurch.

He was standing a good measure away, back against the wall, with a glazed look of bliss on his face. Before him, a dwarf (she assumed) wearing a complete suit and tie was aggressively working his cock and balls. The male dwarf with the shaved head alternated his ministrations by stroking his hard prick with spindly fingers, and then curling the same fingers into a fist before lightly punching Steve's cock down. The action created a springboard effect that looked ridiculous and painful.

"Haaa-aaley," he exhaled. Her attention went from the dwarf's actions to his face, now turned in her direction. She was so stunned by the glowing yellow eyes—not so different from the eyes she was admiring earlier—she just stood there gawking.

"Hee-hee, she looks delicious." Her eyes traveled back down to the dwarf and what she saw made her physically wretch, with a knot of pain growing in her abdomen simultaneously. The dwarf was leering, upper lip curled up to his nose, revealing crooked and stained teeth. His small beady eyes were coal black; even his scleras.

Staggering with blurry vision she fled back in the direction she came. An enormous figure draped in a white toga sheet, skin covered in bright blue-textured body paint, took up half the hallway. She moved to one side, trying to pass the obstacle cleanly. She was forcing her confused brain to combine the image of a bare breast with the large tented mass below the waist.

As she walked forward, curling her body to avoid physical contact, he (or she) backed against the wall, seemingly to let her by. A gnarled burly hand grasped what was under the toga through the cloth to reveal a shape that was a foot long and very thick.

"Don't worry," came a deep and gravelly voice. It boomed from the blue giant even though lips never moved. "It only bites if you ask it nicely." As she walked by, head swiveling and lifting to keep eye contact, the figure abruptly tilted its head back with an open mouth; and an ensuing anguished cackle attacked her ears.

With a shiver she hurried on and stopped dead-stiff in an open doorway, momentarily ignoring the pain in her stomach. There was no fog obscuring her sight in the room she was audaciously fucked in a short while ago.

She thought she recognized the same clothed couple from before, making out in the chair. It might have been the same, except she was trying to make sense of the squat reptilian tail protruding between the buttons of high split leg pants.

Her gaze wandered to the rest of the room expecting it to look familiar. But now, it was the same woman with white pointy ears on the table. Haley scanned the length of her body—no longer covered with the bra and panties—holding fast to the table with hands and legs tightly wrapped around the edges. The woman's back was curved upward and lurching on the table so violently it could break apart at any moment. There was a tall white bony male, nude and hairless, mounted behind her. He had balled up her nylon like a pommel and from the angle of their bodies he had to be fucking her ass—hard.

A thin serpent like tongue slid out of his mouth and down to his victim's back. She gasped, not noticing one of the white ears twitch in her direction, as the man's tongue lashed wickedly over the curve of the woman's back.

"Me-ow."

Her attention shifted at the deceitfully playful sound and gazed briefly at burning eyes staring back at her. The red fire consuming and mixing with gold and black. A rough tongue lapped curled lips; and in between laps she could see small, sharp white teeth.

"You like that, you fancy bitch," accused the figure mounting her private voyeur with a high pitched squeal.

Panic-stricken Haley fled. The pain in her stomach caused her to hunch over more than once, as she stumbled through the hall. She realized she was heading toward the room that had initially been her salvation. Partly running, gasping and terrified, she made it to the room just before she heard someone shout.

"There she is! Hey Haley!"

She slammed the door behind her shut and locked it. She didn't want to see or hear anymore. Her vision was blurry now, as if her brain agreed that visual sensory input was something she could use a break from. Cowering in the bed she waited.

The door handle jiggled gently. Then more forcefully. Next, came a brutal pounding that rattled the flimsy barrier.

Frightened beyond reason she bolted for the window that was once again an obstacle to freedom. She had no trouble squeezing through this time and ignored the shallow scrapes and cuts she received for her haste.

She was crouching on the metal platform, heavy drops pelting her. A loud smash, from inside the room she previously occupied, made her jump.

"No-no-no," she pleaded as she began climbing the shaky ladder once again, back to...

"What the fuck is happening?" One wet hand at a time she tried to shield herself from horror by yelling at anything that might listen. She thought she heard her name in response.

"No! Leave me alone!"

She was at the edge of the roof, reaching for the metal curve when the pain in her abdomen caused her to curl up and hug the rail. She heard metal groaning.

Desperate, she reached again but as she looked up, rain splashing in her eyes, she saw a light blue image hovering above her. Squinting she tried mouthing words that made no sound. The coalescing haze extended a hand-like object and when Haley reached for it, the rain seemed to stop, allowing her to see clearly.

"No... no. It can't be." The words were audible but no one was there to hear them. No one living.

Haley closed her eyes and let her buried memories flare and fizzle at the same time, in a burst of faint blue light. Like the death of a star they were burned up and recreated in a tumultuous chain reaction.

Why... why did you jump? You'd still be alive if you didn't jump.

Recollection of events eight years ago were expelled to the surface.

Haley wasn't a bad kid, people would say. Children act out while they're growing, it's natural.

Sarah was somehow always in her schools, in her classes, and in her life; in some form or another. At times she was a friend and at times she was an annoying companion that orbited her incessantly.

The two of them, plus a handful of other prepubescent tweeners, walked to the local abandoned quarry that had been transformed into a small natural park. The trails leading from a gravel access road were sometimes overgrown, but half the kids—and adults—in town were familiar with the place.

There was a small waterfall that ended in a shallow pool deeper in. Swimming was fun on a hot summer day, an excuse to hang out, and more importantly—for kids without indulging parents—it was free.

Some of the bolder kids, like Haley, took turns climbing and jumping from a rocky ledge near the trail that led them there. It was a typical day and there was a small party in the pool when a loud splash interrupted the chatter and laughter.

A boy shot straight up out of the water.

"What's my score?" he gasped while everyone splashed at him.

"Mmm. Seven!" shouted Sarah.

"Nine! Eight! Nine!" others shouted.

"Who said seven?"

"Sarah!" the voice of another girl accused.

"Aww, she doesn't count," another boy whined. Haley laughed at the agreeable observation.

"Why don't I count?" Sarah plaintively asked.

"Because you're too scared to jump!" Haley yelled at her, smiling devilishly.

"So..."

"So you can't judge other people if you're too scared to be judged!" fired the boy angrily.

"I'm not scared of that. I'm scared of heights." Sarah responded thoughtfully.

They all laughed at her in response. Seeing her friend's lip quiver in the usual way, Haley pounced on her verbally and mentally.

"Well, if you want to give scores you need to have a score first. That's the rule."

"That's not a rule." Sarah complained.

"It is now," countered Haley.

After some deliberation and coaxing, all the kids in the water got Sarah to start climbing the curved rocks that led back up to the trail.

"Don't chicken out!" Haley called, when Sarah reached the point where you could continue up to the trail or skirt the ledge that overhung the water. After hesitating, Sarah courageously skirted the ledge. On arrival she stood there motionless for some time, while everyone below hissed, yelled and made various animal noises. To their credit, there were a few genuine cheers from the others, but not from Haley.

Everyone knew Sarah was a scaredy-cat. But it didn't bother them like it bothered Haley.

"Climb back up! You know you won't do it!" screamed Haley, knowing it was hard to hear from that height with the noisy waterfall in the background.

Time was suspended as the voices around her faded. Haley wasn't sure if Sarah slipped or jumped but saw—in slow motion—her small skinny form plummet down to the water, near the edge of the cliff. Some of the other kids cheered but Haley remained silent, suddenly worried that Sarah was too close to the cliff wall when she hit the surface...

Haley traveled back through time again, still staring upward at the blue outline of Sarah, while rainwater rolled down her face.

"I'm sorry," she murmured as tears mixed with the fresh, cold rain in her eyes.

*****

Detective Hill navigated her way around tape and uniforms. Flashing lights reflected off the ground and nearby structure.

The bulky woman didn't enjoy being roused before dawn so she was already in a mood when she heard an unpleasant voice behind her.

"My partner wanted me to call you. It was his stupid-"

"Shut up." she sneered without bothering to look in the instigator's direction. She was too familiar with the voice's origin, in more ways than one; and didn't enjoy it's presence now, anymore than she enjoyed the same voice waking her earlier.

Near the body another uniform stood rigidly. She dutifully marched up, shouting for gloves to no one in particular.

"Officer Steinberg ma'am," offered the uniform respectfully.

"I'm sure you are," she responded caustically.

"She has a gold chain around her neck but I didn't think-"

She wanted to stop him at think and point out the irony of his wording, but she only accosted her associates when she was in a good mood. Untrue, but that's what she told herself anyway, as she ignored him and reached a gloved hand to the girl's neck. Sure enough, a black crucifix.

I get why they leave these fucking tokens but don't they realize it's making my job harder? Both my jobs!