Haley's Visit 01.1 - The Kiss-Off

Story Info
Susan's beautiful & competitive best freind comes to visit.
7k words
4.58
3.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FosterK
FosterK
63 Followers

Hi all, this is a slow burn story, in three parts. Hope you enjoy, feedback and (constructive) criticism welcome. Always room for improvement. Thanks to Chiefhal for being my editor.

Haley's Visit 1.0

Chapter 1 - The Kiss-Off

By Foster Kaizen

Martin parked the car, an old Range Rover, in the airport parking lot. He was here to pick up Hayley, his wife's best friend, who was flying in from Sydney. Susan was meant to be there, but at the last minute, she had been called to show not one, but two of her listed houses. In the real estate business, you had to take any opportunity to get the drop on the competition, so Martin had been conscripted to help out.

He checked the arrivals board, Hayley's flight had landed, so he wouldn't have long to wait. Several people came through the gate, some wearing paper masks, which to his mind, were next to useless. Then he spotted Hayley, striding along confidently, towing a small case behind her. He had to admit she was a striking woman, tall, about five ten, she wore white, painted-on jeans, was that a hint of camel-toe in her thigh gap? Birkenstocks on her feet, for comfort on the flight, he thought. A loose satin blouse, in a peach color, completed the outfit. Minimal makeup, just a hint of lip gloss, she really didn't need any more than that. He had always thought her to be classically beautiful, blue eyes, high cheekbones, full, kissable lips, a slender neck, leading down to a hint of cleavage, nothing too revealing or slutty though. A single white pearl on a gold chain, nestled in the aforementioned cleavage. Her platinum-blond hair was captured in a loose bun on top of her head. All in all, a very well put together forty-nine-year-old.

She marched right up to him and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for picking me up, Martin." He felt her breasts press against him as he hugged her back. Her perfume was intoxicating, he made a mental note to find out what it was.

"It's my pleasure. So how was your flight?" he enquired.

"Long, boring, and there was an annoying child behind me, who kept kicking my seat. Oh, there goes the little shit now." She nodded in the direction of a family of four coming through the gates.

Just then there was an announcement over the airport PA system. It sounded like the announcer was drunk and talking into her sleeve.

"What was that about do you think?" he asked Hayley, as he took her suitcase and started for the exit doors.

"I think it said, 'you should turn to the person closest to you and give them a big kiss'," she replied.

Martin stopped, and looked into her eyes, thought for a moment and, smiling, said, "okay, but I should warn you, if I start that, you might not want to stop."

She stopped and put her arms around his neck, pulling him close. "I'm willing to take a chance on that," she said, and planted her lips on his. Martin was taken by surprise, especially when Hayley's lips parted and her tongue started to sneak into his mouth, but he soon got into the swing of things, and kissed her back enthusiastically. The kiss went on... and on... and on some more, her tongue sneaked further into his mouth. How is she doing that? Martin thought.

He was startled by a tap on his shoulder and someone saying, "excuse me, sir." He reluctantly broke off the kiss and looked around to see an airport security guard standing near, well, not too near, about 6 feet away. He had apparently stepped back, after tapping Martin on the shoulder with his torch, which he still held in his hand. "Don't you think you should continue your, um, reunion at home?"

Martin looked around, several people including a family of four had stopped to watch.

Hayley giggled at this, grabbed her wheelie bag, and headed for the exit saying, "thanks for the advice, come on Martin."

Martin looked at her retreating back, her cute bottom in those tight jeans, he said, "yeah, thanks mate, good advice," he took off after Hayley catching up as she went through the automatic doors.

The security guard watched them go, as he put his torch back in its holster. Lucky bastard, he thought. Then to the gawkers, "OK move along, nothing to see here." Well, not anymore, he thought.

Martin led the way to the car, flicking the remote to unlock, as he got close. He opened the luggage compartment and placed Hayley's bag inside. He slammed the door and hurried to the passenger door to let Hayley in. "Very sweet of you, Martin," said Hayley, as she eased herself into the car. Martin went around to the drivers' side and got in, starting the engine to fire up the air conditioning. Just as Hayley was buckling her seat belt, Martin's phone rang. Recognizing the ring tone, he pressed the button on the dashboard display and the sound came over the car speakers. "Hi darling how's it going? By the way I have Hayley in the car."

"Great that's what I was calling about, making sure you hadn't forgotten, Hi Hayley, welcome to Cairns! How was the flight?"

"Oh, you know, the usual, long boring, I'll tell you about it later."

"As if I'd forget," Martin interrupted, "have you no faith in me?"

"Well, you can be quite forgetful sometimes, point in case, did you give Hayley a big hello kiss from me like I asked?" Susan was always doing this, asking people to do things for her when she wasn't there, even sometimes, when she was there.

"No, he didn't Susan," Hayley piped in.

Martin looked across at her in disbelief. "What about..." he began.

"A peck on the cheek doesn't count," she interrupted, "does it, Susan?"

"No, it doesn't; Martin, as soon as we get off the phone, I want you to give Hayley a big hello kiss like I asked you to." Hayley gave him a look and poked her tongue out playfully. "Now, I'm running a bit late, so you two will have to entertain yourselves 'til I get home. See you both then, and Martin, remember what you have to do."

"Ok babe, see you!" Martin replied.

"See ya' Susan," said Hayley.

Martin hit the button on the steering wheel, to end the call. "What was that about?" he asked Hayley. "A peck on the cheek doesn't count."

"Martin, that first kiss was me kissing you, I still need to get the kiss Susan told you to give me, so pucker up and lean over here," Martin shrugged and did just that, it wasn't like it was an unpleasant experience, he felt a bit weird though, making out with his wife's girlfriend, but, if Susan was okay with it, he wasn't going to complain.

Hayley's hand snaked around his neck, as their lips met, sweet and sensual, the kiss went on, her mouth opened slightly, her tongue snaking into his mouth as they kissed. Martin could feel the start of an erection building in his shorts as Hayley's tongue probed his mouth. Hayley's other hand had come over the center console to rest on his thigh. He was thankful he had started the motor, so the air-conditioning was cranking, otherwise it would have gotten very hot in here. He really wondered if this was the kind of kiss his wife wanted him to give her best friend. Slowly, Hayley's hand moved around to his cheek, she parted her lips from his. She dragged a perfectly manicured fingernail down his cheek. "Not too bad Martin, with a bit of practice you could get good at this kissing business."

"Really, I thought I was doing okay there. Are you sure that was the kind of kiss Susan wanted me to give you? Not that I'm complaining mind." Martin thought about the kind of hot kisses he and his wife shared, making a mental comparison.

Hayley removed her hand from his thigh and sat straight in her seat. "Well, maybe not, but it was nice though. Okay what about some coffee and a bite to eat? I'm starving, the food they serve on planes is inedible, and I missed breakfast."

Martin put the car in gear and exited the car park. "All right, we'll head for one of our favorite cafes, near the beach so we get a sea breeze, the coffee is good, and the food is great."

Over coffee, having finished a scrumptious breakfast of bacon and corn fritters, Hayley asked Martin, "So what's the plan for the next few days Martin? I'm the tourist here, what tours are we going on?"

"Well, I thought tomorrow, we could get an early start and head to Port Douglas. There's a reef tour operator there that I know. We can take a trip to the outer coral reef, for some snorkeling, or diving, if you'd like. It's a small boat, so there are a maximum of ten passengers. They really look after their guests. Then, instead of driving back home, we could stay at a small resort, the Villa San Michelle, have a nice meal at a restaurant, maybe dancing at a club... what do you think?"

"Ooh, I think that sounds fabulous, but how are the seas, I don't want to get seasick. And what about sharks? Will there be sharks in the water?"

"Don't worry, the boat is very stable, and they only go out if there are reasonably calm waters, which is what we usually get, this time of year. And yes, there might be sharks, but only small reef sharks and they're harmless. I've been diving here for years, never seen a dangerous shark."

"Okay, sounds great, I can't wait 'til tomorrow. Now," Hayley said, looking out over the blue ocean, "can we go for a stroll on the beach, can't wait to get my feet wet."

#

Martin looked up from where he was mixing drinks. Hayley and Susan were lounging by the pool on sun loungers, under a wide cantilever umbrella. He was in the pool bar, a small structure that looked like a thatched hut, giving that tropical feel to the pool area; appropriate, since they were in the tropics. The building housed a small bar fridge and a selection of beers, wines, and spirits. It was the perfect spot for entertaining, a bar opened out to the pool area, this was where Martin now stood, fixing drinks for the ladies.

He looked over the kidney shaped pool, sparkling blue in the sunshine, he checked the date on his Victorinox watch, yep, the twentieth, pool guys were here this morning, he thought. He drank in the sight of the two women, Hayley had changed into a brief, silver bikini which left little to the imagination, three small triangles joined together with what looked like dental floss. "Don't they make swimsuits in your size?" he had quipped when he first saw her strolling towards him. Susan had also changed after work, looking very sexy in a bright green one piece that was cut low in front and back and high on the hips. The strips in front did little to cover her prodigious breasts. Both had on large sunglasses, so he couldn't really see where they were looking. As he glanced in their direction though, Hayley dropped her leg to the side of the lounger causing the flimsy triangle of silver material to stretch across the crotch of the garment. Her hand trailed a path up her thigh and across her crotch, as she was seemingly in deep conversation with his wife.

Was that deliberate and for his benefit? He wondered.

He could only catch snippets of the conversation, as he made long gin and tonics.

"So," Susan said, "did you enjoy the morning with Martin? So sorry I couldn't be there to meet you."

"I did, he is such a perfect host, we went to brunch at an excellent café then took a walk along the beach front. The water looked so inviting and I was so hot, I was tempted to go for a quick swim."

"Well, its lucky you didn't, as idyllic as it looks, the water's not safe to swim at the beach at this time of year."

"Yeah, that's what Martin said, something about nasty jellyfish in the water."

"Not to mention sharks and crocodiles," Susan interrupted.

"Yeah, them too. So, we decided to come home for a swim and here we are!"

Susan had come home to find the two already relaxing by the pool and had rushed inside to change. Coming out she jumped had onto the vacant lounge chair beside her friend and suggested Martin fix drinks.

Susan lowered her voice and leaned over closer to her friend, while watching Martin add ice to the drinks. "And did Martin give you the kiss I asked him to?"

"Phew," said Hayley, waving her hand across her face, "he sure did, he does kiss very nicely, you lucky girl."

"Shush Girlfriend, we don't want to give him a big head."

"I think it's too late for that" Susan said cryptically. "In fact, I'm sure I'm a better kisser than you, he seemed to enjoy kissing me very much and you know how much I adore kissing."

Susan looked in astonishment at her girlfriend, "Just hold on a minute there" she said, "You are not a better kisser than me, although... I do acknowledge he would have enjoyed the kiss." Susan was thinking of the many times she and Hayley had enjoyed long make out sessions and more during their friendship.

"Well, it seems there is a disagreement here," Hayley said, pouting, "and there is only one way to determine who is better," she said.

"Better at what?" Martin asked, as he put down two long Gin and tonics in glasses beading with condensation. He took a long pull of the Stella he was holding.

Susan took a sip of her drink before replying, "well Martin, it seems that Hayley has got it into her head, probably since kissing you at the airport, that she is a better kisser than me, what do you think?"

Martin looked over at Hayley who was also taking a long pull of her drink. He thought about the kiss at the airport, then about the kiss Susan had given him before she headed off to work. Hmm this could get interesting, he thought. Both women were waiting expectantly for his answer, he dragged over an Adirondack chair, sat, and took another pull on the bottle. "Well, it's a bit hard to tell really," he started, "I haven't kissed you, Susan, since this morning, properly I mean, the peck on the cheek when you got home doesn't count, and Hayley's kiss was some time ago and cramped in the car, we didn't really get into it that much."

Hmm. That's not what Hayley said, Susan thought.

Hayley piped up. "Like I was about to say, there is only one way to settle this," she said, "and that's with a kiss-off."

"A kiss-off?" Susan replied, narrowing her eyes behind her sunglasses, she glanced over at her husband, who appeared to be enjoying the conversation and the view he had, of two scantily clad middle-aged women, judging by the bulge developing in his Speedos. "And how exactly would we proceed with a kiss-off, pray tell?"

Martin got up and wandered over to the bar for another Stella, "don't worry" he called, over his shoulder, "I'm listening."

I'll bet you are, Susan thought.

Hayley clapped her hands together. "Look, it will be fun, we each take a turn kissing Martin, say for two minutes, and then he decides which one is best!" It has to be me, she thought, the thousands I spent on getting these lips perfect for kissing.

Susan thought about it, as she watched Martin strolling back with his beer. Hmm, she thought, they've already kissed and I sanctioned it, encouraged it even. Another kiss isn't going to make a difference, is it? "Okay a kiss-off it is, but only for one minute, that should be long enough for Martin to decide, don't you think Martin."

"I don't know" he smiled, "seems to me there is a lot at stake here, I know how competitive you are, darling."

"Yes, one minute is not long enough; ninety seconds, and that's my final offer," said Hayley.

Susan laughed, okay, ninety seconds and not a second longer" she said. "Let's get this over with. Because of the height difference, I think we should do this with Martin on the lounger and we straddle him."

Goody, Hayley thought, I can grind my cunt against him, really get his engine revving. Wait a minute, so can Suze. Damn! But I do have my secret weapon, my longer-than-normal tongue. I bet I can get his motor running with that.

Susan drained the last of her Gin and Tonic, "come on, drink up Hayley', time to put your money where your mouth is, or your mouth where my husband is," she joked. "Come on Martin."

Martin sat back in the lounger, took another swig of his beer, "wait a minute," he said as he watched Hayley get to her feet, almost spilling out of her barely-there swimsuit. "Are there any rules? I mean is it just lip kissing or do we go the full French?"

"It's the full French of course," Hayley replied, before Susan could say otherwise. "It wouldn't be a proper competition otherwise, would it, Susan?" she challenged.

"No, I suppose not," Susan said confidently, she felt she knew the outcome of this from the get-go.

"OK who's first?" Martin asked.

"Oh, I think it should be guest first don't you think Martin?" said Susan.

"Goodie" said Hayley, adjusting her bikini top. "OK Martin, get ready for the kiss of your life," she bragged. Martin flipped the back of the lounger up a notch then sat back against the padded fabric, getting comfortable. Hayley adjusted her bikini bottoms and straddled Martin on the chair, resting her thighs comfortably in his lap. She scooted forward, until her chest was against his, separated only by the skimpy triangles of fabric. Her forearms resting lightly on his shoulders, their faces only inches apart, Hayley had already tilted her head slightly and was going for the kiss. She could already feel Martin's stiffening cock against her pubic mound, she ground a little harder. For his part Martin had moved his hands to Hayley's hips, loving the feel of her soft tanned skin.

"Wait, wait. We need a timer," Susan said, "I know, Martin's Victorinox has a second hand, so we can time this with Swiss accuracy." Martin put his arms around Hayley reaching for the wristband. He flipped the catch, slipped off the watch and handed it over to Susan. He decided to keep his arms wrapped around Hayley's waist.

"Alright, just waiting for the second hand to come to the twelve. Fifteen seconds to go." Hayley moved in closer molding her body against Martin's, feeling his woody press against her crotch.

"Ten, five, GO! Hayley's lips molded to Martin's, as she slipped her tongue between his lips, her hands moved to the side of his head as she kissed him fiercely, while grinding her crotch against him. Their mouths formed a perfect seal, as she moaned into his mouth, her tongue wrestling with his, her soft lips moving sensually over his.

"Thirty seconds up," came Susan's voice behind her.

To Martin, Hayley seemed to redouble her efforts, her lips felt amazing, her tongue wrestled inside his mouth. It's like she's trying out for the Olympics, wouldn't that be a hoot? he idly thought, kissing as an Olympic event. How would they judge it? And more importantly, who would the entrants be? Would there be special categories for enhanced lips, or would they ban them, what about transgender kissers, or professionals like Summer Brielle the porn star, or Angela White, now I bet she can kiss.

"One minute up. Thirty seconds to go," his wife called, shaking him out of his reverie.

Damn I was just getting into this, he thought.

Hayley had briefly separated her lips from his, "OK buster this is the finale, for the prize, time to get serious," she breathed and clamped her lips back on his. She redoubled her efforts, her tongue raking his teeth, then darting in to touch his tongue. Her hands held his head in a vice-like grip as she actually sucked on his tongue.

"Ten seconds left," Susan warned. Hayley was slowing down now and sensually loving Martin's mouth, sucking alternately on his top and bottom lips.

"Five, four, three, two, one. OK times up," Susan called. Martin's and Hayley's mouths separated, a string of saliva still connecting them for a second or two.

Hayley took a deep breath as did Martin. "Wow" said Hayley fanning her face with her hand, "that was fantastic, what did you think Martin?" she asked, as she ground her crotch against him feeling the dampness down there, as she stood up.

"Stop," Susan called, "he can't discuss the results of the competition, with the competitors, until all competitors have finished," she ordered.

FosterK
FosterK
63 Followers
12