Haley's Visit 01.1 - The Kiss-Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? I don't remember talking about that," Hayley complained.

"I know," said Susan, "I just made it up."

Hayley stood with her hands on her hips, her prodigious chest still heaving, as she struggled to get her breath back. "You can't just arbitrarily make up rules for the kiss-off, can she Martin?" she asked looking over at him.

Martin reached over for his beer and took a long swig, virtually emptying the bottle. He raised his hands. "Beats me, I didn't know there were rules, heck I never even heard of a kiss-off before just now. The only rule I heard was that French kissing was mandatory." He figured the girls would sort it out, he had a sneaking suspicion that his wife would prevail. Besides he was enjoying the sight of these two, scantily clad MILFs squaring off.

"Oh, all right" Hayley offered, backing down, "I can wait a few minutes for the results." She wandered off towards the bar, "how about drinks all round before we continue? I feel I need a beer." She called over her shoulder. "Or do you need to consult the rule book?

Susan dropped into the sun lounger laughing and pretending to look at an invisible rule book. "Yep, here it is on page seven, contestants are allowed refreshments in between heats. So, I'll have a beer too, and I'm sure Martin wouldn't complain either." Susan poked her tongue out at her and smiled while Haley popped the tops of three Stella's, and brought them over to the loungers. Handing around the beers, she sat with Susan, on the lounger, next to Martin.

As he sipped his beer, Martin contemplated the two women beside him, both fiercely competitive, but best friends since meeting each other at a seminar a few years back. He thought about Hayley's kiss. It was very, very pleasant, sensuous, passionate, fierce at times, then gentle, she had lips you could get lost in, a tongue that seemed to be everywhere and a body to die for. But so did his wife; well, apart from that long tongue. He thought he knew what the outcome of this competition would be, he suspected his wife did too. It was like Hayley had brought a knife to a gunfight. Susan was a great kisser. On occasion they would kiss all night, on the couch, not caring what was on TV, losing track of time. Only the need for toilet breaks, interrupting their passion.

"Okay, let's get this competition going," said Hayley. "Time to see who wins the kiss-off. Hand over the watch I'll be the timekeeper now." Martin put down the beer, as Susan straddled him, wriggling close, so her cunt was pressed against his cock.

"So how are you feeling, Mr. Lucky?" she whispered, feeling his woody against her.

"I'm okay," he said, "ready for round two."

"Just let her down gently please," Susan pleaded. "Despite her bravado, she's a bit fragile at the moment." Martin raised his eyebrows in assent.

"Hey, you two, stop whispering, it's not allowed." She said, holding the imaginary rule book. "Right here on page five." They laughed, "okay, ready to start?" said Hayley. A nod from Martin and Susan. "Second hand coming up to the twelve, five seconds. Go!"

Two pairs of lips met in a well-practiced maneuver, teasing, sucking, tongue tips touching then retreating. Heads held at the perfect angle, perfected from long kissing sessions and over many years, they were both into this. Tongues darting into the others mouth, wrestling, teasing then retreating. Lips sealed around the other's. Susan sucking gently on his tongue, then releasing, as both tongues crossed into the other's mouth, they kissed hard, then more gently, passionately breathing each other's breath, the odor and taste of the Stella's on their combined breath. The husband and wife kissing team, barely aware of the passage of time, until...

"One minute gone, thirty seconds to go," Hayley called, as she watched the two, fuck this was hot, she thought watching the two lovers, it was almost like watching porn, she felt her pussy getting even more wet, as the erotic display continued. The two lovers continued their sensuous kiss, their lips sliding, sucking, Susan's hand holding Martin's jaw, her other hand at the back of his neck, as if preventing his escape, as if he would want to. Their kissing less furious now, gentle caressing, she sucked on his bottom lip. Then as Hayley said, "ten seconds," her mouth sealed back on Martin's, just lips touching now, wanting to continue as she knew they could, ten, twenty, thirty minutes, an hour sometimes, as they engaged in intense foreplay.

"Five, four, three, two, one. Okay stop!"

The two mouths reluctantly parted, a sliver of spit stretched between their lips, finally breaking, as they each drew deep breaths. "Wow," said Hayley, "that was hot!" Too hot, she thought, thinking of her own performance. Gonna be a close thing. Susan stood, a little dizzy from lack of oxygen, in all the excitement, she'd forgotten to breathe through her nose, too busy concentrating. She sat down next to Hayley on the lounger, conscious that she was likely to have a wet spot in her crotch. "Well?" Hayley asked, looking at Martin.

"Give me a minute," he panted, short of breath, it seemed that he too had forgotten to breath, wrapped up in the moment as he was. He took a long pull of his beer draining the bottle.

Hayley was like a kid at Christmas, "So, what do you think?" she asked again, as Martin put down the empty bottle.

Martin glanced at his wife, she was trying, it seemed, to communicate telepathically with him, he remembered her words, "Just let her down gently please."

"Hayley," he started, "You are a fantastic kisser, but I guess there is no easy way to say this, Susan has just got the edge on you."

Hayley was crestfallen, her eyes started to tear up. She stood and went to the bar; she wiped her eyes as she went. "Okay who's for another beer" she asked, with fake cheeriness. Susan looked at Martin nodding her head, to indicate he should go to her.

He stood and walked over as she busied herself with opening the beers. "Look Hayley, you shouldn't feel too bad, after all, remember that Susan and I have been practicing kissing each other, for a long, long time."

Hayley popped the last of the bottle caps as Susan walked over, she blinked away a few tears then brightened, "So..." she drew out the word, "what you're saying is, that all I need, is more practice!" She looked from Martin to Susan.

Susan thought quickly, well if it will cheer her up and stop her crying, she thought. "I suppose so," she said, "Martin, what do you think?"

Martin thought, really, that no amount of practice, was going to get Hayley to Susan's standard of kissing, but he laughed and went along with the gag. "Yes," he said gently, "I always say, practice makes perfect."

"Goodie," said Hayley, happily clapping her hands, as she looked from Susan to Martin. "Practice, practice, practice, can't wait to start." She jumped forward and kissed Susan and Martin on the lips, lingering a little longer with Martin, "this should be fun." She took her beer and went over to lay on one of the sun loungers.

Martin grabbed his beer and looked back at Susan, wondering what the heck he had just signed up for. Well, it can't be that bad, he reasoned, kissing practice, with his wife's beautiful best friend, I know blokes who would give their left nut to be in this situation.

The three friends spent the rest of the afternoon by the pool, alternating between splashing in the pool to cool off and dozing in the shade. Martin in his Adirondack chair, while the two women occupied the sun loungers. Martin spent some pleasurable time smoothing sunscreen on both ladies, backs and legs.

When the sun got low in the sky and it became cooler, Susan got up from her lounger announcing, "I'm going to shower and get all this sunscreen washed off. Hayley, we planned a barbeque dinner, I've got in some very lean eye fillets, if that's OK with you, you haven't turned vego on us, have you?"

"Not at all Suze, Eye fillet sounds great, I do love a nice piece of meat." She said suggestively, looking at Martin over the rim of her sunglasses.

Martin looked up from the book he was reading, folding a page corner, to mark his place, "Hold on I'll come with you, Suze," he said, "I need a shower too."

Susan held the pool gate open for him, "sorry to leave you alone Hayley" she said, "there's an ensuite shower in your room, wait till you hear our water stop before you jump in. I put fresh towels in there for you."

"That's okay, you two go on, just leave me here on my own," she sniffed. "I can manage."

"Oh, you big fake," Susan replied. "She's fine," she said to Martin, who had stopped, concerned at her outburst. "Come on let's shower," and whatever else we can think of, she thought. She gave Martin's cock a squeeze through his swim shorts, as they headed for their own ensuite.

Hayley watched them go, laughing. She pretty much knew what they were going to get up to in the shower. She felt a pang of jealousy, but it passed quickly. Kissing practice later, she thought, who knows what that might lead to. She didn't want to steal her friends husband, but it would be nice if she could get a share, at some time during this holiday. Kissing was a start, she thought, as she mentally checked her wardrobe for what to wear for barbeque dinner. Casual, revealing, but not too slutty, she decided.

Martin reached into the shower; it was a spacious double setup with shower heads coming from two opposite walls. He turned the taps to adjust the water temperature. He had already shrugged out of his shorts. He looked back at his wife, who was peeling off her bikini bottoms. "Are you sure you are okay with this kissing thing, Suze?" he asked.

"Oh, its fine Martin, just go with the flow, Hayley might want to practice with you later, but really it's okay with me, it's just kissing after all." Martin stepped under the water. Susan followed him under the spray, from the shower opposite him. Martin stood letting the water flow over him.

Susan picked up the shampoo bottle rubbed some into her hair, as Martin busied himself soaping up. She rinsed out the shampoo and rubbed in conditioner. "Are you just going to stand there, or are you going to come over here and fuck me?"

Martin laughed and moved to her side of the shower, as she leaned her hands on the shower wall, with her back to him and legs spread. He ran his hands over her back then down between her legs, feeling immediately, that she was slick and ready. With practiced ease, he dipped his knees and slotted his cock at the entrance to her vagina. As he rubbed his cock back and forth through her slit, kissing her neck, he reached around to fondle her breasts and tweak her nipples.

"Will you stop teasing and get on with it," Susan moaned. "I need your cock in me now, I've been thinking about it ever since the kissing competition."

"Okay you got it," Martin said. He lined up his cock and straightened his legs, thrusting in, to the hilt, in one stroke. He groaned as he slid though his wife's velvety tunnel. He held his cock still, enjoying the moment, his cock throbbing in time to his heartbeat.

"Oh yes, that's what I needed," his wife said. "Now a little in-out, if you please." Martin was happy to oblige. He slid his cock out, till just the tip was left nestled between her slick pussy lips, then thrust back in again; then it was on, half in, half out, over, and over. So, it went 'til Susan's voice came to him, "Yes, just like that darling, Oh, you know how I like it don't you?"

"I. ought. to. after. all. these. years," he grunted, as he pounded his wife's cunt.

"Almost there," she called, "just a bit more. Yess! that's it! Cumming, now!" she moaned.

That was Martin's cue, he gave one last thrust and his cock spurted, spraying the inside of his wife's cunt with spunk. His knees a little wobbly, he pulled out and stepped back.

"Nice one darling," said Susan scooping up some semen as it ran down her thigh, "now finish your shower, while I wash this conditioner out. Oh, and you should shave too, especially if you are going to 'practice' kissing with Hayley, don't want her getting beard rash, do we?" Or me, she thought, I intend to get my fair share of kisses tonight too.

Martin stepped back under the other shower head, thankful that he had installed a very large hot water system. Even with the amount they had used there would still be plenty for Hayley and her shower. He reached out and grabbed some foam, and a razor, and proceeded to shave in the shower.

Hayley had heard the commotion coming from her friend's shower. Lucky bitch, she thought as she stripped off her swimsuit preparing for her shower, I wonder if I could get Martin to wash my back? Hmm, probably not, a nice thought though. She dragged a finger through her wet slit, pausing to press gently on her clit. I may need to use my little humming friend in the shower, just to take the edge off. She felt around her pubic mound, it was clean shaven, but that was a couple of days ago and there was a hint of stubble. That will never do, she thought reaching for her shaver. She carefully shaved, feeling around for any hints of stubble, when she was satisfied, she rinsed off, then reached for the little hummer.

#

Martin opened a bottle of Shiraz and poured wine into three glasses. They were sitting at an outdoor table on the deck overlooking the pool area. Martin and Susan were seated side by side while Hayley sat across from them.

"Cheers," he toasted, they all clinked glasses. "Welcome to Cairns Hayley, so nice to have a visitor for a change."

"Thank you, Martin, and you too, Susan," said Hayley. "I'm so looking forward to this holiday, and the dive trip tomorrow."

Martin took a sip of wine and put his glass down. "Yep, we're going to need an early start tomorrow, it's about a forty-minute drive to Port Douglas and we need to be there at least half an hour before the boat departs. So, I suggest packing a small bag tonight, for the overnight stay. I've already packed the dive gear in the car."

Dinner finished, the three moved to the lounge room.

Susan settled onto the leather couch, Hayley sat at the other end, leaving a spot in the middle.

"Martin, why don't we open another bottle, there's a nice, chilled Sav-Blanc in the fridge, I'd like a glass, and I'm sure Hayley would too."

"Sounds good, I'll be right back," said Martin, heading for the kitchen.

Susan picked up the remote control. "There's a series on Netflix we've been watching," she said flicking through the app screen, "it's kind of a comedy, set in a town not far from here, would you like to watch that tonight, Hayley?" she asked.

'All right," Hayley leaned in, to speak to Susan, "as long as I can get some kissing practice with Martin."

Susan rolled her eyes, "I'm sure Martin would be happy to let you have some 'practice' Hayley," she laughed. "Shhh, here he comes now."

Martin set the bottle and three glasses down on the coffee table, the bottle already beading, glistening with moisture. He poured three generous glasses. "I'm just going to put this back in the fridge," he said, "you can start the show if you like."

Susan clicked play as Martin came back, and sank into his favorite armchair, he reached for his glass.

Hayley and Susan had already picked up their glasses and taken a sip. They looked at each other, then at Martin, whose attention was focused on the screen.

"Martin, darling," Susan began, "are you sure, you wouldn't be more comfortable sitting here with us?" she enquired sweetly.

Martin looked over at the two women, Susan had changed into a comfortable, light green, satin jump suit. All the better for Martin to jump me later, she had thought, as she chose the garment earlier. While Hayley had changed into a very short, clingy dress that exposed her long, slender legs.

"Uh-uh," he replied taking a sip of his wine, "I'm pretty comfy right here."

"But Martin," Hayley piped in, just as sweetly, glancing at Susan. "You did say, practice makes perfect, so how am I going to get any kissing practice, with you over there, and me over here?" she asked.

Martin looked over at his wife, I'll make it up to you, she mouthed and blew him a kiss. He sighed inwardly and pushed out of his comfy chair, I can always catch up on the story later, he thought I doubt I'm going to get much chance to look at the screen tonight.

He dropped onto the couch between the two women.

"Goodie!" Hayley said, "kissing practice." With that she planted her lips on his, she kissed him passionately, her arm curled around his neck as her tongue invaded his mouth. Half turned towards him, she was practically sitting in his lap at this point.

Martin felt another sensation as his wife's hand snaked into his lap, her lips brushed his ear.

"Thank you," she whispered, as she squeezed his cock through his shorts.

Martin moaned at the touch; it was all getting a bit much. Hayley broke the kiss and gave him a quick peck on his lips. "Mmm, that was nice," she said, as she reached for her wine glass. "So, how am I doing Martin, do you think I'm getting better?"

He glanced back at his wife as he reached for his own wine glass, there was an almost imperceptible shake of her head. He got the hint. "A little better," he said, "but I think you still have a lot to learn."

Hayley's eyes narrowed, she looked over at Susan, who was looking on innocently. "Well Susan, how about you show me how you kiss David. It seems like I could use a few pointers here."

Susan smiled. "You saw me before, during the competition, remember?"

"I wasn't paying attention then, I was too busy looking at the stupid watch, being timekeeper."

Martin watched this exchange, it looked like he was watching a tennis game, his head swiveling back and forth. He glanced at the screen. Netflix was displaying a message, Do you want to continue watching?

How did it know we weren't? he thought. He picked up the remote and clicked No.

"Okay," Susan said, putting her wine glass down. "Get ready Martin, and... pay attention Hayley."

She slipped her leg over his lap, so she was straddling Martins thighs, her breasts brushed against his chest, her nipples were attempting to break though the flimsy material of her satin jumpsuit. They kissed, once again, with the passion and experience of two longtime lovers. Hayley sat watching, enthralled, she couldn't wait for her turn, this was turning into a fun evening.

#

"Thanks for this evening, Darling," Susan said as she squeezed toothpaste onto her brush.

Martin paused brushing, he looked back at his wife through the mirror. They were standing in their spacious ensuite bathroom. They each had their own washbasin. He spat out the paste and rinsed. "That's okay, it's a tough job but somebody has to do it," he joked.

"Oh, stop it you," said Susan punching his arm playfully, "anyway, I said I would make it up to you and I intend to. So, get naked, get in bed, and get ready for one of my famous blow jobs, and if you are lucky, I might let you have a close-up look at my pussy so you can give her a kiss too."

"Good, because I have a serious case of blue balls after tonight's shenanigans." He slapped her playfully on her cute little bottom as he left. "Don't take too long, darling."

Chapter 2 is coming soon.

12