Haley's Visit 03 - The Lick-Off

Story Info
Haley ramps up the competition.
1.6k words
3.89
1.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FosterK
FosterK
63 Followers

Chapter 3 - The Lick-Off and More

By Foster Kaizen

"Now Martin, remember what I taught you, don't go straight for the clit, spend some time teasing beforehand, remember labia majora first, then labia minora, then clit. You've got ninety seconds, so start with a long flat tongue lick, just to tease the tip of tongue on majora, then minora then clit. Got that?

"Yes coach, thanks."

Haley was sitting against the backboard of the bed with a pillow behind her, and one under her bum to raise her up a bit. Her knees apart, feet flat on the bed in front of her, she had given her pussy a couple of light strokes, just to get the motor running. It was now glistening in the subdued light from the bedside lamps. The pep talk Susan was giving had her squirming in anticipation. She looked incredulously at the pair, as they discussed strategy, as if this was a sporting event.

"Suze, I can't believe this," she began, "you're giving him tips on how to win?"

Susan and Martin were kneeling, facing each other at the foot of the bed. Susan who had her hand wrapped round Martins cock, turned her attention to her friend, "trust me, he hasn't got a snowballs chance of winning, I'm just giving him the best possible chance, so it doesn't look like such an uneven contest, and I do want you to get the best experience out of this."

"Okay, if you say so." Haley relaxed against the pillow.

Susan turned her attention back to Martin, "also," she reminded him, "there are to be no hands involved, and the tongue must not come in contact with the bum-hole, at any time at this stage."

"One more thing," she addressed this to Haley, "you are not allowed to give any instructions to the participant," she paused, "make that any participant."

"Wait a minute here," Haley complained, "you're allowed to give Martin instructions and I'm not? How is that fair?"

"As his coach I can give suggestions, but, in the same way as the track doesn't tell the runner what to do, you can't tell him what to do," she said smiling.

Haley had nothing to say to this. Now I'm the track to the runner, she grumbled to herself.

"Okay, I think we've both got it, can we get started now?" Martin wondered what the penalty would be, for an infraction of the so-called rules. Rules, that Susan seemed to be making up as she went along. He recited the mantra in his head, 'majora, minora, clit.' They had practiced this many, many times, so he thought he was good and despite Susans assurance to the contrary, he was determined to win.

"Right, thirty seconds to go, you can get in position, Martin."

Martin took a last swig of his beer, then moved into position on his knees in front of Haley, he looked at her and winked. He hooked his arms around her thighs then brought his face within inches of Haley's glistening cunt.

Haley felt his hot breath against the inside of her thighs, this is going to be so good, she thought, I haven't had my cunt licked for so long, and now I get two in one evening! Ninety seconds wasn't anywhere long enough though, she decided. Hmm, I wonder what would happen if I announced a draw? She pondered, a rematch perhaps, two out of three? Penalty shoot-out style.

"Ten seconds to go, Susan announced, "four, three, two, GO!"

#

Haley was squirming around, almost uncontrollably. Susan had her face buried in her snatch and was sucking hard on her clit while simultaneously flicking it with her tongue. Haley's orgasm overtook her, she saw stars, as her body shook in pleasure, then literally collapsed against the bed head, sighing contentedly. She barely heard what came next.

"Three. Two. One! Times up!" Martin announced.

Susan slowly extricated herself from Haleys limp legs, licking her lips and smiling at her friend, who was observing her through hooded eyes.

"Wow Susan, thank you, that was amazing," she purred, still giving the occasional shudder as little aftershocks coursed through her.

"My pleasure Darling," Susan replied.

Martin looked from his wife to her best friend, one still coming down from the high of what looked like an intense orgasm, the other licking her lips like the cat that got the cream.

I'm in trouble here, he thought. He'd put in a solid effort, following instructions, he lathed, licked, sucked, and kissed Haleys sweet little pussy, for ninety seconds--he could have gone on for ninety minutes. He had Haley just where he wanted her, she was on the brink of orgasm. When he heard Susan call ten seconds to go, he realised he had got the timing wrong, left his run at her clit too late. At the final bell he had left her hanging, whereas Susan had got her over the line.

"No prizes for guessing who won that one," he said.

"Oh, Martin don't feel too bad, I think you probably got her warmed up for me, let's just see what Haley has to say, when she can finally speak that is." She offered Haley the bottle of Stella from the bedside table.

Haley took the drink gratefully and knocked back a large mouthful. She grinned at Martin and said, "You were great Martin, but...Susan wins this one, by an orgasm." She lay back against the pillows, fanning her face with her hand. She looked at her two friends.

Susan was fondling Martins cock as she kissed him fiercely, "I'm so horny right now, I need to get your tongue on my cunt and soon." she breathed, "I'm owed a couple of orgasms and I think you are too, Darling."

Martin was now sucking Susan's nipples like they had the nectar of life in them. "You bet; I have a serious case of blue balls."

Susans hand moved down to fondle said balls.

Haley was starting to feel like a third wheel, had they forgotten she was here? "Ahem," she coughed theatrically.

They both looked over at her.

Haley moved over, muscling in so she was kneeling between the pair. Her hand wrapped gently around Martins cock, "Loves," she began, "Susan gave me a lovely orgasm, but I know you two haven't come yet, I'd love to get some practice on Martins cock. So, what I propose is..."

Susan held up her hand stopping Haley from speaking. "What I propose is," she paused, "that we drop the pretence and get down to why you're really here."

Haleys jaw dropped, her friend looked so serious at that moment.

Martin looked from one woman to the next, confused.

"Isn't it a fact, Haley, that the only reason you came to Cairns," she paused for effect, looking hard at her friend, her face a mask of seriousness, "was that you wanted to fuck my husband, and..." she held her hand up, stifling Haleys protest. "That all these games, the Kiss-Off, the Suck-Off, the Lick-Off, were just part of your ruse to reach that goal, well was it?"

Haley straightened her back, causing her breasts to push out proudly in front of her. She looked first at Martin, who was still looking bewildered, then at Susan, her best friend Susan. She glanced down at her hand, which was still griping Martins deflating cock, she gave it a squeeze. "Of course, it was, Darling, and I was just about to propose the next in the series of games, the Fuck-Off." She said defiantly.

Susan dropped her serious mask, grinning widely. "Well, why didn't you say so in the first place? We could have got right to the chase and dropped all this pretence."

Haley leaned in and kissed Susan warmly, on her lips, "I don't know, I've enjoyed these games and it's been a very pleasant build up I think."

Martins cock was coming back to life, his wife had not released her grip on his balls, and Haleys hand was now sliding smoothly up and down his cock.

Susan, kissed her husband, "Oh Darling, you are going to have so much fun, your cock won't see the light of day for a while, it's going to be buried in pussy-land for a long while to come."

Haley kissed him next, then looked at her friend, "so who's first?" she asked.

Susan looked at her husband. "What do you think Martin, shall we give Haley guest privileges?"

"I think that's only fair, a reward for all her scheming, not that I'm complaining. How'd you like to start?"

"Just lie back Darling, Haley can ride this cock first, while you lick my pussy then we'll switch."

Martin laid back on the cool sheets, his cock standing proudly to attention, Haley leaned over him and kissed his lips before raising to position her pussy over his cock, she slowly lowered herself down, 'til his cock was fully encased in her warm wet tunnel.

So good, Haley thought. She leaned towards Susan, who had assumed the position, her sweet pussy poised over Martins eager tongue. She started to slowly raise and lower herself up and down Martins seven inches. Pausing, when his head was just engaged, then dropping her weight down to engulf him completely. She kissed her friend, "thank you," she murmured. "I love you!"

"I love you too Darling," Susan replied. "Now get fucking, it's my turn on that cock next."

The room filled with the sounds of three lovers sucking, fucking, licking, and kissing. As predicted, Martins cock didn't see the light of day 'til, well, the light of day, peeped through the blinds.

#

That's it for this tale for now folks. My editor asked if there would be a Fuck-Off, but I think it would be anti-climactic. Thanks for reading and the comments.

Cheers from Australia.

Foster Kaizen

FosterK
FosterK
63 Followers