All Comments on 'Half a Loaf'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 155 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Think a pregnancy for Tracy would have been the piece d' resistance for this story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Really good one, Hooked! Just can’t believe any woman would have her husband wear a condum while fucking another guy bareback multiple times. Didn’t she know how babies were made? Anyway, five stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Honestly the only satisfactory ending to 4 weeks of bareback sex with the ex is the leaving of a little present behind.

/

While it's obvious that some people are just driven by what's between their legs and perhaps a background check will find this out, but honestly the idea that someone's belief in fidelity or any of that crap is any real indicator of how they'll respond under fire is just plain absurd.

More often than not people don't cheat just because they have too much to lose and not enough to gain. They don't cheat because even if the potential partner has everything they want, they don't trust/believe that it will go beyond a tawdry affair. Those people, the majority, aren't some faithful fidelity minded morally upright individuals, they're just realistic and Inteligent enough to know which side of the bread is buttered and act accordingly.

You might think that someone would always do the right thing and hand in the bag of cash they've found on the street, but the reality is that the stories of it happening are rare and you never hear of the ones that don't.

Likewise, you may think your partner is faithful, but honestly you've just never seen how they react to the perfect storm.

Not all cheaters are sluts, or heartless scumbags, that cheat as if it's a past time.

Sadly many are just people who get pulled into something they don't recognise until it's too late.

Thr saddest part though is the response by far too many commenters that women should be chained up and not trusted near any male. Or maybe literotica is just big in places with lots of sand and backward mentalities.

gprevgprev3 months ago

Needs to BTB and Frankie. Otherwise, its nothing more than a divorce announcement in the newspaper.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt3 months ago

Great story, thank you.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19693 months ago

He was way too kind and accepting.

"Frankie saved her...." No, he caused the troubles she was having.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Frankie the arsehole should have got seriously hurt and the slut burned to a crisp.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really don't quite understand what some commenters are getting all bent about.

Totally understand that if you're cheated on you want revenge, but here's the thing if you still want revenge years later that's a you problem. The truth is that in most of these LW stories, and in real life, revenge is pretty hard to come by without hurting yourself more. And a life well lived is always better than what most critics demand.

ohyessssssohyessssss6 months ago

I tend to agree with powersworder. He should have recorded their trysts and sent them to Frankie. She really deserved to go down in flames.

fredbrownfredbrown7 months ago

Story OK but "screaming orgasms"?

chasbo38chasbo388 months ago

A number of Literotica authors seem fascinated by the idea that a woman can use the excuse of loving two men at the same time to fuck both of them. This is using the "love" excuse to excuse themselves for falling in lust with one man while putting their husband into a "room and board" provider position and they pay for the room and board while continuing to fuck their husbands. To my knowledge I have never met a woman this cold blooded and hope that I never do.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Horrible people with terrible characters. Awful story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

One thing that still puzzles me - she uses condoms with her husband. I can understand no condom for the first time with Frankie in the heat of passion, but why not make him use them in the future, or stop using them with her husband, or go on birth control?

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

Proof if proof were needed that authors can’t hit a bullseye every time, an awful ex husband and an awful ex wife tested the limits of the suspension of disbelief thing we all agree to when reading on this site.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

A cuckold cucks himself, sort of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Traci cheats both way in this one….while having the best sex EVER with BOTH GUYS…but…..then gets moral and stays married 31 years +after stating she doesn’t love the guy…..that seems to have worked for her…….HUNH?…...oh wait a minute and this is just in folks……but we can only hold this price for one hour starting NOW!…..our sale price on the Brooklyn Bridge just was reduced down to just $200,000 in Bit Coin….hurry…..R. H.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I loved this, a steady love story, so well written, so well describing the hurt feelings of a cheated man. It’s so easy to write a BTB or revenge abut how hard he gets his own back, but this went so much further than those. Great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Then I thought about just fucking her several times and leaving her hanging out to dry, her relationship with Frankie be damned after I made sure Frankie knew that she was cheating with me."

He should have and is a sucker for not having done so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hooked1957 deserves a lot of credit for exploring different aspects of the stories we all know and love. He doesn't always bring his A game but he always makes for interesting reading. Thanks!

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Tried this a second and still didnt really find anything worthwhile in it.

And as I hadnt read that many here at the time I first read it, I didnt know exactly how badly and over the top this stupid cliche was which derailed the whole rest of the story because the lazy writer couldnt do it in a more realistically based manner ""Of course the sex was so great! You were fucking another man bareback, while you've been making me wear a condom since before we were married because you didn't want to get pregnant. Jesus, Traci!"

Yeah we can all agree how stupid an idea it was to hinger a whole plot on this trope.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

It's not BTB if Frankie doesn't know. How many others have there been since? Very unsatisfactory revenge here. Traci did not deserve the happy ending. Neither did Frankie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Remember, if they cheat with you, they will cheat on you.

skruff101skruff101about 2 years ago

A really sour tale filled with extremely unlikeable characters. As my old school report used to say ‘must try harder’. Which is unusual for Hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After reading and enjoying several of your tales. I think someone named TRACI has caused you a great deal of angst. I find your stories well thought out, well written and as I stated before an enjoyable read. But as I have been cheated on 3 times out of 4 ( the current one being over 22 years) I would have recorded the 3 trysts and sent them to Frankie with a personal note attached of course. Then switched to Traci's story for the aftermath.

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 2 years ago
No Knuckles Were Bruised

...in the writing of this story. A nice mild BTB is the result, with no lingering physical disabilities from a revenge inspired beat-down. An interesting plot that reads more like a Lit Romance than a LW, IMO. Unfortunately, we have to believe Frankie gets unfettered skin on skin access to Traci's dick-pouch, while her hubby wears a raincoat. Hmmmm.

Thanks for the easy to read tale.

Keep 'em comin'.

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

Nice, even though I did not like Traci's cheating with her current husband and then her previous husband. I don't think a cheater will stop cheating.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Nice...you always treat the encounters with ex wives with integrity and class.

NicealloverNicealloverover 2 years ago

It’s a strange story about events that I think are unlikely to transpire. I think he should have fallen in love again with Traci and taken her back from Frankie. That would have been justified revenge. Frankie gets away with too much and traps her in a loveless hole.

Boardman68Boardman68over 2 years ago

I usually really like this author's stories. This one not so much. While with fiction you can write any situation & outcome you want..however, .as a few comments have earlier stated: I don't see this working out in real life. One of the possible actions of someone who has been deeply hurt & harbored bitterness for over 10 years is revenge. And bitterness always hurts & (in many cases) destroys the bitter person not the person s/he are bitter at. Cheating with his ex-wife is only making is bitterness feel a little better. But I think I reality every time he cheats with her he is actually feeding his bitterness and that we destroy him from the inside out. If you have ever seen a person die of bitterness (which I unfortunately have) it's not a pretty sight. It breaks your heart actually.

MightyheartMightyheartover 2 years ago

The MC should have got the ex wife to divorce her current husband and then dumped her.

That would be " An eye for an eye"

Too mild a BTB

1Merlin1Merlinover 2 years ago

Cheating slut is a cheating slut. Doesn't matter at all if it's her or him.

Hypocrisy sucks.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Kind of hard to enjoy a story with worthless characters. Kind of a good plot but i couldnt get the people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting story. Kinda of a switch from the usual story line. It's fiction, so it works for the two characters. In reality, I am not sure it would work this way. First, as he put it, she broke the trust & respect she had for her husband by having an affair for six months, bareback & getting pregnant! Resulting in him being unable to develop trust in any other woman for 10 years! And then he decided to do the same 'destructive thing' (having an affair with a married woman) that had destroyed a large part of his life for 10 years??? I may not be typical but having experienced a cheating spouse & divorce...the last thing I would ever do is inflict that pain on another. Second, you can say, 'Yeah, but it is his ex-wife he's doing & he probably still loves her.' Maybe, but there seems to be another major emotion in play here & that is revenge. Every time, he meets up with his ex-wife he is getting revenge. Unfortunately or fortunately, I have lived long enough that revenge (which is always tied with bitterness) can destroy a person...just as being cheated on and divorced can destroy a person. So, he gets to do his ex-wife and continue to feed his bitterness & revenge. Good way to destroy your soul.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Meh. He should have told golden bollocks that the cunt was still a cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok. Overall, I enjoyed this story a lot. However, a couple things that puzzle me.

1. As someone else mentioned, why was she still using condoms after 6 years, when their were many other forms of birth control available?

2. Why would the ex fuck her without protection? Good chance of him being tied to her for another 18 years, paying child support.

3. It seemed to me, that waiting to get revenge for 10 years, or closure, is a pretty long time. At 28, he was still at his peak. By 38, he was on the way downhill sexually. Who would want to go 10 years, at that age, and not develop more relationships?

4. Maybe fucking her again, and hearing her say he was the best, gave him some closure. However, it could have been her guilty conscience hoping to placate him. In trying to give himself closure, maybe he gave it to her, instead.

As someone else here mentioned in the comments, a lot of us have some good, and not so good memories of our time with others when we were young. However, you cannot turn back time. ( sorry Cher) In any case, actions have consequences. The ex wife is not the first woman, to marry a man because she got pregnant. Sometimes, there is no burning passion there. However, most woman will start to love a man, who does everything a committed partner needs to do. I think over that last 20 years or so, it has become acceptable for a woman to destroy her life, chasing the ultimate orgasm. This is not reality. Reality is two partners, working together to raise the family. This is what passion is all about. The passion of life. Too bad that a lot of today’s younger generation, will never experience it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow! This was a pretty good story. I have read btb’s where the ex husband does well, and the wife does not. This was much more believable. She made a decision to allow a young guy to get her pregnant, who then married her. However, she was never in love with him. It was something she did to salvage her life, at that point. I would have had more sympathy for the ex wife, except for the fact she had no problem having a long term relationship with Franke, and got pregnant, not by accident, but intentionally. She then proceeded to cheat on Franke, the guy who stepped up and married her, and was going to destroy the lives of her kids and new husband, because she felt entitled to it. What a self centered, worthless, narcissist bitch! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I will always love you, just not enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Certainly an interesting arc. Am personally not a fan of his going back to mess with Traci and her family. Revenge served cold? No, this is just asininity. He shows no class--and no growth even aft ten years. Sure, he does finally "right his ship" AFTER he jerks her chain; but that is thin gruel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Surprised at where this story went. Really thought he would let Frankie know about having sex with Traci thereby taking his revenge.

Not sure I liked the story but it's well written and with an interesting plot line. Neither of the main characters come out clean on this one.

BigDee44BigDee44over 3 years ago

I know this is fiction, but, I wonder just how much hormones, timing with fertile periods and mental illnesses play into infidelity. I try to reflect on my own life and experiences and use these thoughts to help give me perspective. How could the woman, who’s mantra when we met was “Don’t throw me way! Don’t throw me away!”, within 7 years be having a two year affair with a man who rented a room with us? And that the affair had begun before she asked ME if he could move in? Perspective is all I have anymore, as we are still together, but not happiness, for me, at least. I liked your story.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Interesting story and his revenge of bedding his ex-wife and turning Frankie the guy that stole her from him into a cuckold was karma, the story just shows how little she thought of her marriage vows, twice she broke her vows. At least he ended up with a happily ever after. Well done. 5 stars

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Interesting.

I remind myself that an interesting story can involve characters I dislike intensely. This does.

He lowers himself to her level in order to get revenge? She isn't worth it.

It's an interesting story about a man trying to recover his self-respect, but doing it in the wrong way. We all screw up sometime.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

What a whore! She made a cuck of two men with the same men. What an imagination Hooked has.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OH YEAH, FUCK HER TO HIS HEART'S CONTENT................................................

In his hotel room festooned with hidden cameras. Then after leaving town sending Frankie a film worthy of the very best porno on record. This kind of hatred does not just go away. Pain and suffering diminishes when it's shared and Frankie needs his share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awful people.

Rob, Frankie and Traci are the scum of the earth. Nothing worthwhile about them and their history.

1 star

ResmiHardinResmiHardinover 3 years ago
3*

Should of gotten her pregnant, would of been the ultimate revenge, but as i say this i would imagine it wouldn't of been, knowing he cucked him back was enough for him.

Should of never continued to keep in contact though but then again he's moved on she hasn't so it's the thought of her not having him ever again and being in a loveless marriage is enough for her.

shopratshopratover 3 years ago

Good story. Love lost, sorta regained. Kinda balanced.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Not the best revenge... Should have taken Tracy away then dumped her.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to write weird stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Once a cheater always a cheater

Not always my wife proved that once I talked about divorce.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
THAT GREAT LOVE TO LAST FOR A DURATION

before and after was OK during needs to be. discussed, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bittersweet

Good portrait of love lost. Stories such as this leave me sad. Oh well...great story, nonetheless. Thank you for your effort.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Older comment: "I’m curious: has any woman ever cheated on her husband, left her husband, or had another man’s baby, because the sex with the other man was “better?” I can’t help but think this notion is a Literotica fantasy." - A Literotica fantasy? Oh, no! And here I thought these stories were documentaries!

"He knows I wouldn't cheat on him." - LOL! She cheated WITH you, she'll cheat ON you!

If he WOULD give her another chance, he certainly wouldn't take her with her sons. Would she be willing to give them up? She wouldn't have an abortion to save her marriage, I don't think she'd give up the kids that she's raised for 7 and 10 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Whats the point of fucking a lying cheating whore

if you arent going to rat her ass out?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
Tape the sex and send it to Frankie

You screwed my wife, now I screwed yours. Where they go from there is up to them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Don't Understand

Traci insisted on her husband using condoms, since she didn't want to get pregnant.Yet, while fucking her Mexican lover over six months, she does him bareback!!. She had to know that she would get knocked up! If that was her intention, then what was all that about "getting past this" and wanting to stay with her husband?? Not explained and the divorce hinged on the pregnancy, what are we to understand?

MormonJackMormonJackabout 4 years ago
Gotta admit: I was SOOOO hoping that Traci got pregnant by the ex...

I guess I was just hoping for some karmic justice, but the story was great all the same. THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Some women are just bad at monogamy, you know?

You have to make sure you know what her definition of love is before you marry her, and Frankie Boy set himself up for it. I was so hoping he got her pregnant, but closure is just as good as revenge... For me, anyway!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Turn about

Turn about is fairplay. Frankie is a cuckold now.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Always love you,,,umm right

Ok condoms for the husband, none for the lover and gets knocked up. Wow and can't figure out why he wanted a divorce. Not a bad story, typical so a 4.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
it shows the level of love she had for her husbands

the 1st husband had to use a condom while the lover didn't. And why the second husband would trust her is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Boring

Sorry but this one was so placid I almost fell asleep. I couldn't really see the point behind the story. He forgave her after ten years, so... yay? Why are they still texting? Not only did she cheat on him for six months, she also did so without using protection then couldn't figure out why he didn't want to raise her bastard. Why would anyone want to be friends with this selfish pile of shit? I could maybe see it if they'd already had a kid together and he had to keep in contact with her for their sake but there was no connection like that. Forgive her for your own peace of mind if you want but why keep talking to her?

As far as the point of the story, I couldn't really find one. The whole thing felt rushed, especially the epilogue which seemed tacked on just to give him an ending where he finds someone. Just not a good story, more like some random excerpts from some nostalgic sap's life.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
No worries

No problem

leatherfreak77leatherfreak77almost 5 years ago

What the fuck how can it be revenge fucking when he doesnt let on to the bastard that stole his wife hes fucking her. Crap ending sorry.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Well

that was weird. He'd be willing to stay with a wife who forced him to use condoms but fucked her little toy boy bareback if only she were will to kill her own child? A story about three losers and then a fourth being the divorcee who was willing to marry such a cuck pussy.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Adolf

I guess you really are aptly named.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Photos

I would have had to send Frankie photos of Traci in action, that would be perfect revenge on both of them.

LoejtcLoejtcover 5 years ago
One of the most complete LW stories on this site.

I thought this was a clever ending. When Traci admits she still loves Rob and regrets losing him, doesn't really love Frankie, the sex with her husband doesn't compare with him, and she wants another chance, Rob's finds final closure. His ultimate revenge is sending her back to her mistake to make the best of second best. Her penance is knowing she gave up her true love and he doesn't care anymore.

More importantly, he has confirmed that she is still a cheater. She cheated on him and then cheated with him. The best thing that happened was that Frankie took his place and is the cuckold now. While there is no indication that Traci cheated on Frankie prior to her tryst with Rob, there is every reason to think she might in the future if smitten by a young stud just as in the past especially when the kids start leaving the nest. Frankie may live to regret his conquest but Rob is free of his demons and goes on to find his happiness.

The classic line that says it all is: "I know it's tough to believe, Traci, but not everything revolves around you."

I consider this one of the most complete LW stories on this site.

SorchakSorchakover 5 years ago
What the actual fuck did I just read?

I don't normally comment on stories like this, treating them as the fiction they are, but this one really grates on my nerves. So basically what I just read was Traci saying this: "I love you, but I make you wear a condom, even though we've been married for 6 years. I don't love him, and we've been fucking for six months with NO FORM OF PROTECTION WHATSOEVER. Oh, by the way, did I mention I was a lying cheating slut who's now pregnant by another man?" Seriously?! If she wanted to do it bareback, all she would have had to do was go get the Depo shot. She would have been good for birth control for 3 months at a time, without worrying about forgetting a pill or 2. Six years married and they're still using condoms? "I love you" my ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

For me it was a very unsatisfying ending. The bitch cheated on him and got pregnant with another man. His response to all that was weak, at best. I guess my point is that if someone hurt me like that, I would hurt them back. In spades. But then I have been told, I am one vindictive SOB.

Blkman53Blkman53over 5 years ago
5 stars

Very well done. I am a fan of your work keep writing. I’m eating this stuff up, it is so close to my pain and experience

Thank you

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago
what?

First, she says, "sorry, I fell in love with someone else," then wimpers something about being with "I," the first husband, again. How did they make it for the long haul if she oops didn't actually didn't love Francis? How can she say she loves him if she won't even eat his poop? This story defies common sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Liked it

I thought it was believable. Every situation is a little different. I would never bed my cheating ex. Once a cheater, always a cheater. After we split she had 5 kids from 3 different men. Can u say slut?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Good story but I wouldn’t have stayed with her and if single I would’ve fucked as many times as I could’ve in the time I was there and would’ve definitely let the hubby know when I was gone. I would’ve done her any way possible and did things she never would. I’d have her ass and tried to get her to rim me. Definitely tried to sneak a video and pics to send to hubby and normally would not agree to acting this way but she and the scumbag who fucked her and got her pregnant while she was married to me deserves that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not enough...

Frankie needed to feel some pain in real life....but no fear....there is a special place in hell for a man that covets another mans wife!

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 6 years ago
Re: Meh

@silentsound - don't know if this is your first rodeo with this author, but might as well mention this little fact to you:

Traci, who's ALWAYS the main cheating wife in his stories, is ALWAYS too stupid and shallow to care about.

It wouldn't be a Hooked1957 tale if it went any other way.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@ReedRichards Re: Pride

I won't try to argue with your research, but you didn't really address my point.

Husbands in these stories are put down when they can't/won't accept their wives' infidelity because it's "only" their "pride" or "ego" that's hurt, like it shouldn't matter.

While women MAY put more stock in the emotional relationship than the physical, I still maintain that a cheated on wife who was angry wouldn't be told to get over her "foolish pride" like men are told to do.

I also repeat my claim that it is the women's pride and/or ego that leads to many of these affairs, whether it is simply her pride at being able to attract the other men, or, as we often see, the other men stroking her ego. "Oh, he was always complimenting me on how pretty I looked, or my new hairdo, etc., etc."

I think we have exhausted this debate. I'm not going to change your mind, and you DEFINITELY aren't going to change mine!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
Sbrooks:

Of course women have pride, but that wasn’t what I was pointing out. What research there has been notes that men and women, generally speaking, have different reactions to being cheated on. Men are most offended by the physical act itself, that another man fucked their woman, while women get past the physical act more easily and are more concerned with whether or not their husbands are in love with the side chick.

That’s not the case every time, of course, but those are the more probable responses. And they leave women better able to fight for their marriages, and men less willing to.

shareher4funshareher4funalmost 6 years ago
3 stars for an Old, tired plot with no originality

Not a bad story, but utterly undistinguished from the thousands just like it that preceded it. And the sex was not at all elaborated on. Well written enough, just been there, did that.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonalmost 6 years ago
I enjoyed it.

OK, so neither Traci nor our hero were the sharpest tools in the shed, but this was a fun, light read with a rather unusual and pleasurable form of payback. Nicely played.

GA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I got RR to respond to my comment. It was nonsense and had nothing to do with the comment itself, but it was a response.

BTW: Am I the only one that has noticed that spam responses to stories have increased with the new post verification system?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Three Stars

Pretty good story. 3 Stars.

Had a couple of problems with the story that kept it from receiving a higher rating:

- Traci had repeat bareback sex with some one other than her husband, causing her predicable pregnancy and marriage to crash and burn. Which is pretty stupid. A woman like that who made it a habit of getting out every week and not coming home until 9 or 10pm, was probably cheating on her new husband well before the old husband came back to town. After all, it only took one call, one dinner and one come back to my room invite to get her pants off. Yeah I know it was the lost love she trashed, yet stupid decisions like that is why they are divorced. So 10 years later not much changed in her thinking process --- even with two kids.

- It would rattle around in the new husband's mind, that she cheated with him and doesn't love him as much as the old husband. In fact, she wouldn't even be with him now if the old guy had not done the smart thing and divorced. So why wouldn't she cheat on him? Okay, when he is 22 may be he was too inexperienced to the do the math...but as he got older?

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinalmost 6 years ago
One of my favorites that you've written

This one involves having sex with an ex while she is married to the man she cheated on her husband with, a premise that is surprisingly used very little in LW. I've actually started a story using that idea, and am so happy someone else actually wrote one recently, and did it well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
meh

meh....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
how stupid was she, what kind of woman does that?

makes hubby wear a welly and lover goes bareback, then claims to love hubby and is suprised-upset-shocked when shes knocked up and ....... well words fail me.

implausable situation as it stands. the wife should have been written as an evil cuckolding bitch instead of just a dumb cunt.

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
Pleasant Example of BTB

Everyone lost and everyone won as said in the title.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No Way

NOT a Chance!

You wrote it well about her refusal to give up the child and, of course he would be faced with a lifetime of hurt every time he looked at the child so...you bet - divorce and move on.

Here is where I differ with you. This woman WAS his sole-mate for life. Problem, men never forget their feelings of love and caring for a woman and, no matter who they eventually hook up with, they always have flashbacks to the good love and then the anxiety of hurt so....No way does he stay in touch after the ten year hookup which, I agree with!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Abosoulty love your writing style and your story. To often the stories on here are, if not only half baked in the beginnig or the middle, seem to be not well done at the end.

Simply food for thought?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
At least is different

Why in hell would he raise and support a bastard child? Any time he looked at him he would remember his wife cheating. As someone said this is all about her choices!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
sbrooks

give up on reed rich. that guy is a stubborn old white knight.

he's bitter and mean towards others. even passive on the internet, the one place he can show some backbone. i noticed a lot of his replies towards others, and his general statements. he seems to preach some weird double standard where men aren't great creatures, but how men always need to take the high road when it comes to women and women he conspicuously leaves out of having any autonomy/ responsibility. he comes from old stock. oh,he'll parrot progressive equality towards women, while keeping a very sexist old traditional view of men being the only ones to blame in a relationship. it's a pretty typical cognitive double think these days. he may have some talent with words, but his philosophies are poorly thought out.

PS: love your stories!

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 6 years ago
Male pride

7/03/17 You Can Love Too Much

Hooked1957 wrote about a husband who found out that his wife had cheated. To get even he sabotaged her birth control pills and she got pregnant by who knows who. She insisted on having the child and continue fucking other men during the pregnancy. After the divorce he stayed away until their grandson’s from one of their children's marriage 17 years later. He then finds out that she has aids and dies, he ends up raising the young man so he won’t be alone.

In this story the husband gives his wife the choice of aborting, end the affair and staying together or divorce. She chose the child over him. She went to the other man because she couldn’t make it on her own after the divorce.

Everyone keeps going on about male pride and how his pride kept getting in the way. I would like to say that male pride is the only thing a male has that’s his own. Pride about his accomplishments in the work place, type of car, style and size of house and the wife he chooses. For the swinger crowd, is it not your pride that shows when your wife is the number one choice at the parties? If your wife got pregnant at one of the parties would you still be proud?

Traci chose to flirt with the new hire Frankie. Traci chose to stay later and then sleep with Frankie. Traci chose to let him fuck her bareback. If Traci really cared about Rob she could have deceived him by letting him just fuck her once with out a condom and then fake early child birth and claim the child was his.

Everything in this story was about Traci’s choices, including sleeping with Rob 10 years later.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@ReedRichards Re: "Pride," Again!

You refer to the hurt to the husband's pride, or "foolish pride," as it is often referred to, as if it's a bad thing, or limited only to husbands.

Not to repeat myself, but a WIFE'S pride isn't hurt if her husband cheats? Would people tell HER to "get over your foolish pride?"

Isn't a woman's pride at being able to attract a younger/more handsome/richer/hunkier man at the root of much cheating?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
4*s

Wow, a sad protagonist.

Wasted 10 years. Never realized that his ex-wife Tracy was a monster. The worst kind. The one with no empathy. An oath means nothing to her. A shallow person who has unprotected sex outside of marriage for the thrill of it. Could that person only do it twice in her life? Don't think so,lol!!

Like the story gave you 4*s. Really enjoyed the commentary, would give it 5*s. LOL, I know.....funny right!?

Thanks very much Hooked1957, that was all good.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
well stretch

Clearly you stalk your wife, might want to stop that.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
Anon wrote in top comment on page two . . .

. . . that he’s been happily married for 35 years, and thinks that cheating wives stories must be horror stories for married men. Not to insult him personally, because it could be true of me and other readers whose wives haven’t ever cheated: how do you KNOW that she has never cheated?

Surely in 35 years, your wife has had the opportunity to have a one afternoon stand, and come home to you after having cleaned up the evidence? Any man who knows his wife’s every move, to the extent that she couldn’t have gotten some on the side, is stalking his own wife.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
SJoe wrote that . . .

. . . what hurts the most is finding out that she’s given her heart to another man, not her pussy. That’s how women, generally speaking, view their husbands cheating, but what research there has been has shown that, for men, it really is the giving away of the pussy. That’s why, several times, I’ve noted that the injury to the cheated on husband is to his pride.

Of course, most LW readers disagree with me on that.

Even in this story, the injury to Rob is to his pride. Traci wanted to stay with him, not go to Frankie, but his pride, which would not allow him to raise another man’s whelp, was greater than his love for Traci.

It can also be seen in some of the comments, in which readers saw a greater revenge on Frankie as knocking up Traci, so that Frank would wind up raising Rob’s child, as though siring a child as a means of revenge doesn’t also entail letting your own child go.

Next revenge plot for someone else: ex does beget a son with his ex for her husband to raise, and husband wonders for years why that son is so much smarter, better looking, bigger and more athletic than the two boys who look more like him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The best thing about this story

Is the discussion via the comments between Powersworder and Swingerjoe (with extra input from tennesseered and the usual pertinent thoughts from Sbrooks, among others).

Pencarrow.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 6 years ago
Revealed Preference

The only preference Traci revealed was for a bit of sex with a cute guy. She never got the opportunity to demonstrate her preference for a husband because Rob took the decision out of her hands. You're conflating sex and love.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous