Half-Day At Work

Story Info
A wife helps distract her husband at work.
2.5k words
4.35
14k
9
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 12/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Half-Day at Work

ACHOO!

I practically jumped through the ceiling, snapping me out of my day dream and back to reality. "Bless you" came a few replies from my more courteous coworkers who were also stuck in this pointless meeting!

It was Friday afternoon, more importantly it was Labor Day on Monday, so I had a three-day weekend in front of me and I was very eager to start it as soon as possible. Unfortunately, there was still four more hours left in my work-day, and double unfortunately there was still another hour of this meeting left! I glance up at the clock above my boss's head as he drones on about spreadsheets or something, maybe if I stare hard enough at the clock, I can make time go faster.

I was already drifting back to dream land as one of the ass-kissers up front asked a pointless question about a pointless work policy. I can practically feel the breeze on my face as I sit on the front porch of my cabin, the icy cold beer can feels wonderful in my hand, and my wife's face looks incredible looking up at me with her enchanting green eyes as she swallows my cock with the sun setting over Lake Bartho. This is what heaven looks and feels like. My dick was already stirring in my slacks as I imagined the loud, passionate sex my wife and I would be having this weekend. My wife Ashley & I have been married a few years now, and our Labor Day weekend fuck fest has always been a tradition. We started it because of a joke I made when we had started dating in college. After a successful dinner date, we were walking back to her dorm and I suggested we should celebrate what the great workers of this country have provided for us by letting me, and I quote, "go to work on dat ass," and after we both broke into a fit of hysterical cackling, she looked at me with a glint in her eye and said, "Then you better clock in and get to work." So that night was the first night she let me take her anal virginity and we've been in love ever since.

Ashley was a petite five-foot-nothing ball of positive energy. Her beaming smile and contagious laughter could brighten anyone's day. Her sparkling emerald eyes hit like a haymaker and knocked me on my ass the first time I met her. Ashley was the kind of person who makes everyone feel like a long-lost friend, even the meanest people can't help but fall for her charm & natural charisma.

But behind that giggly school girl act lies a truly ravenous appetite for cock, more specifically my cock. Ashley is a sexual minx and exudes confidence anytime she steps into the bedroom. It really is an incredible thing to witness. We have explored a lot over the course of our sexual relationship. We've roleplayed in the past, my personal favorite is when she plays as my secretary who would do anything to get a raise from me, her boss. I took her anal virginity and she has taken mine. We've explored bondage and light BDSM, and even had a three-way while on vacation in the Dominican Republic.

That's why we bought the cabin up on Lake Bartho, so we could have a safe isolated space to fuck like rabbits. I still remember that first weekend, we couldn't keep our hands off each other, even while I was driving there, and that first night was definitely something to remember. Now I've seen the Statue of Liberty, hiked the Grand Canyon, and seen multiple wonders of both the natural and man-made world, but nothing in this universe compares to the sight of Ashley leaning against the doorway of the bedroom that first night at the cabin. Her curly dark burgundy hair cascading perfectly down her shoulders to frame that purple lace bra that is currently holding her perky breasts so wonderfully. She strolled into the bed room, her hips swaying back and forth with each step, like she was trying to hypnotize me. The click of her matching purple "fuck-me" heels was the only sound I could hear because I had stopped breathing. Then she stopped in front of me and gave me a spin to show off the whole outfit. I grabbed her hips to halt her spin as her as her incredible ass came into view. It was being perfectly framed by the matching purple lace garter belt and thong, but then again, any and all panties become thongs when they try to stretch over the perfect bubble of my wife's butt cheeks. The garter belt was attached to an elegant pair of lilac lace stockings that accentuated every curve and muscle of her legs. All I wanted in that moment was to lean forward, and bury my face between those two beautiful cheeks....

Shit! These slacks definitely aren't getting any less snug. My cock is now standing at full attention, and at 8" long and 3 fingers thick I would attract a lot of attention if I had to stand up for anything right now. Thankfully I had snagged a seat in the back to try and get as far away from this meeting as I could. I needed a distraction from my day dreams, and since most of my blood was currently residing in my cock, I had the brilliant idea to text my wife...because there's no way that could back fire. I quietly pulled out my phone and quickly typed out a message to my wife,

This meeting is killing me!

I let the phone rest on my thigh as I leaned back and let out a deep breath and combed my hands through my hair trying desperately to wake myself up a little bit. I glance back at the ticking clock, fuck! It had only been five minutes! Then my thigh buzzed and I saw my wife had responded back to me

Aww, don't worry honey, it will be over soon and then we can start our labor-day fuck fest 😊

I smiled at her eagerness. Another message quickly followed,

What do you think? Purple or red this weekend?

Two pics popped up underneath the message of bikinis my wife was trying to decide between. The bikinis were laying out on top of our bed, my wife must still be packing for the trip.

Probably the purple ones, you know I like the way that color looks on you 😉 Plus I was just thinking about you in something purple 😉

I tuned back in to the meeting for a fraction of a second before my boss mentioned something about spreadsheets and I was immediately tuned back out. My phone buzzed again in my lap

Were you thinking about this purple something? 😉

Then a picture popped up that made my jaw almost drop to the floor. My wife was standing in front of our bathroom mirror with one hand behind her neck so her elbow was pointing up, she had a flirty smirk on her face and she was wearing the exact purple lingerie set I had been dreaming about for last fifteen minutes! I quickly responded,

YES! I didn't know you were a mind reader? 😉

You're not a hard man to predict Mr. Royce 😉

Trust me, I'm definitely a hard man right now Mrs. Royce 😉

Oh is that right!? 😉

I could practically hear the giddiness in her voice coming through the text messages. My phone buzzed again and I couldn't tell if I was more excited or nervous to see what my wife had sent me.

How hard are you now Mr. Royce? 😉

My dick practically ripped through my slacks because the picture that followed the new text from Ashley was the rest of the purple lingerie set, the same lace garter belt and thong, the same elegant purple lace stockings, and of course the same purple "fuck me" heels. She was now standing in front of our full-length mirror on the closet door, she was standing with her legs spread bent at the waist so that her perfect bubble butt was on full display. I was drooling, I almost wanted to lick my phone screen.

Babe you are killing me! You can't be doing this to me at work 😉

I have no earthly idea what you are talking about Mr. Royce, I'm simply bringing you              your afternoon coffee like you asked your secretary to do for you 😉

I smirked to myself, she was definitely going to be punished for this teasing, if I ever get out of this meeting! Another buzz with another photo that my wife had sent me. I was once again nervously excited to see what she had come up with this time. The picture popped up on my screen and showed my wife leaning over the bathroom counter her cleavage on full display.

You should come home early today stud 😉

My cock was doing all the thinking at this point and I was immediately devising a way to sneak out of the office and get home to punish my secretary wife. I just had to get out of this meeting!

"Robert? Are you with us this afternoon?" I snapped back to reality, my boss was calling on me for something, good thing I had been paying attention this whole time. "Yes, sorry boss, uhhh, what was the question again?" I answered a bit flustered praying to god that my face wasn't as flushed as I feared it was. "Well Susan was making a few suggestions about how to improve the efficiency of our acquisition processes and since you're the head of that department, I thought you'd want to chime in." My phone buzzed a few more times in my lap as I attempted to gracefully stick the landing on this. "Yes, of course. I am always on board with taking a look at our inner processes and trying to make them more efficient. I agree with Susan's suggestions," my phone buzzed a couple more times, "um, whatever will help us down the road and diagnose future problems with our current processes, thank you Susan." I stared from my boss to Susan back to my boss. "I agree Robert, thank you for your insight, I will have you and Susan get together on Tuesday and you two can brain-storm." Nailed it, I breathed a sigh of relief and subtly checked my phone to see how my wife was going to get me into trouble

I've been looking forward to our weekend together all day...you, me, the lake, and you making me beg for your cock, and you know how badly I crave your wonderful cock. In fact, I started our weekend a bit early 😉

The picture under the message was of my wife sitting in front of the mirror again only this time she was sitting and she had lost the thong and was sitting with her legs spread so that I could see the purple jeweled butt plug that was currently poking out from between her cheeks. Her fingers were on her clit and I could see how wet her shaved pussy was. This woman will be the death of me I thought as I stifled a groan by biting on my knuckle.

I need your cock sir, this plug is a good start but its no match for the feeling of your thick cock stretching my butt open as you pound into me knocking the breath from my lungs with each thrust.

The next picture was of her turned around on her knees with her ass stick out towards the mirror, I could really see the plug that was snuggly pressed into her ass cheeks now. But there was an addition, she had her dildo about half way inside her eager pussy.

And as much fun as it is to ride one of my dildos until I bring myself to a screaming finish, I'd rather be sitting on your lap with your cock splitting me in two, your strong hands gripping my ass cheeks as you slam into me.

My cock was now harder than I thought possible, this woman was playing me like an instrument and she knew all the correct keys to hit to turn me into a wild animal. Buzz, buzz my phone buzzed in my lap. Oh no, I didn't know if I could handle another round of texts from my wife. I was honestly worried she was trying to get me to shoot off in this middle of this meeting. I opened the message thread and was met with a video this time. My wife was holding her phone with one hand, and the other hand was holding her favorite glass dildo. Her plump lips were gliding up and down the shaft of the dildo, I could see her lips glistening with saliva as she reached the tip and started to swirl her lips around the bulbous head. Then she slowly worked the dildo in and out of her mouth, I could only imagine the moans that were escaping from her mouth as she bobbed her head up and down. Thank god I muted my phone before the meeting started.

Finally, this glass dildo certainly feels great on my lips & tongue but id rather have the taste and feel of your cock sliding down my throat. So I need you to leave work early and rush home so you can fuck a load down your naughty secretary's throat. 😉

I was so enthralled with my wife's...I mean my secretary's naughty messages that when everyone stood up and started collecting their belongings I was startled back to the meeting, the meeting that had just ended. Thank god for this Labor Day miracle! I quickly stood up, not really caring at this point who may or may not have seen my obvious bulge, there was no way I could wait for my erection to subside. I was quickly back at my cubicle shutting down my computer and grabbing my bag. I took one last peek around the corner to see if my boss was around, luckily, I didn't see him. I quickly but silently hustled my way to the elevators. I hopped on the first one and pulled out my phone to text Ashley.

I'm on my way home Mrs. Royce, keep the coffee on and be ready to get punished for your teasing 😉

The elevator doors opened and I was sprinting to my car. I unlocked my car in a flash and fell into the drivers seat. My phone buzzed as I was putting the car in reverse, my phone connected to my cars Bluetooth and the text was read aloud through the speakers,

I'm looking forward to it sir 😉 Happy Labor Day weekend my love 😊