Half-Day At Work Pt. 02

Story Info
Mrs. Royce get her first labor day gift.
2.5k words
4.32
4.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 12/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The birds chirped peacefully in the trees that lined the street. The sun shining through the branches creating a mosaic of shadows that danced across the sidewalk. Mailboxes dotted the driveways of each house. An Amazon truck circled around the cul-de-sac stopping in front of each house along its route, the driver getting out at each stop and making sure each package got to each front porch safely before returning back to their truck and moving on to next house and the next front porch. It was an idyllic afternoon in this idyllic suburb.

Each house was built in a similar style to maintain the rules and standard of what suburban living is supposed to be. But as you pass by each house you notice the personal design choices of each resident. Small attempts to provide some sense of the individuality of the occupants of the house. Some put small lawn ornaments in their front yard, while others have potted plants hanging on their porch, there are a lot of sports fans down this street and a few of them show their support to their chosen team by decorating their front yards with memorabilia. One house has a massive blue and orange colored flag emblazoned with the logo of a growling bear. The front porch of this house is also decorated with a hand-made flower wreath and a few other hand-made knick-knacks. Inside the house was decorated with love and a flare for the country chic style that had been becoming more and more popular. Look closely enough and you can see the small compromises that were made in decorating so that he could claim some kind of sway in the design choice.

The house was quiet, except for a faint buzzing noise coming from the upstairs bedroom. There were piles of clothes on the floor and a couple of suitcases that were still waiting to be packed sitting on the floor with their lids unzipped and flipped open. One pile of clothes had recently been pushed onto the floor by the writhing legs of Ashley Royce. She was laid out, spread eagle, on the queen-sized bed that she shared with her husband Robert. Her soft moans were the only interruption for the buzzing sound that was coming from the bullet vibrator currently pressed firmly against her clit. Her other hand was caressing her breasts, her fingers pinching and playing with her hardening nipples. Her dark curly hair was a perfect mess, sprawled about her head like waves in the ocean, and her green eyes were alive with lust. She was horny and she needed a good pounding. Preferably, a pounding from her husband who she has been teasing all afternoon with naughty texts and pictures. She was hoping she could get him to ditch work and come home so they could start their Labor-Day weekend early, because she had a very special surprise waiting for them at their cabin. She shuttered at the fun that awaited them once they got up the mountain and to the cabin.

Her phone vibrated next to her head, she bit her lower lip and excitedly flipped her vibrator off and rolled over to reach for her phone.

I'm on my way home Ms. Royce, keep the coffee on!"

"God damn I'm good," she thought to herself as she sat up and admired herself in the mirror above Robert's dresser. She stood up, stretched, and hurriedly walked to the closet to get her outfit ready. Mr. Royce was expecting his slutty secretary to meet him at the front door, so that was exactly what Ashley was going to give him. She quickly found the short pencil skirt and matching blouse that she only kept for these roleplay type situations. With the outfit in hand, she made her way to the bathroom vanity and touched up her mascara and made sure she had lipstick on her plump lips, she went with a nude color of lipstick, because after all, she didn't want to attract too much attention in the office! After that she shimmied into her skirt, finding it increasingly difficult to get the waistband to go over her perfect bubble butt and hips. Ashley decided against a sexy pair of panties, there will be plenty of time to show off her new lingerie when they got up to the cabin, plus panties would just get in the way this time. She picked up the lacey purple bra that she had discarded earlier and hooked it in place, making sure they were showing off ample cleavage. Before putting on her blouse she took a second to admire herself one more time in the mirror. She wasn't a vein person but she took a lot of pride in the work she put in to maintain her figure. Ashley was by no means a fitness guru, she still had some weight on her bones, but the weight had been kind to her and only accentuated her curves. Besides she knew the real showstopper was her personality. She had a mischievous smile and eyes that sparkled with lust and desire that betrayed her innocent look. Most strangers and acquaintances would characterize Ashley as a sweetheart that wouldn't harm a fly, and while that may be 100% true, the people who knew her, and especially her husband, knew that there was a little devil behind those angel eyes.

She blows a kiss at her reflection and finishes buttoning her blouse. And after tying up her hair in a bun and grabbing a pair of her fashion framed glasses, she looks like the perfect slutty secretary. "And now the finishing touch." She grabs a pair of her fuck-me heels from the back of her closet. As she bends over to grab them it is clear that her pencil skirt should never be worn in public because it immediately rides up and her ass cheeks are now on full display for anyone who happens to walk into her bedroom closet. She pulls the pair of black stiletto heels off the shoe-rack and slips them on. She smiles she is very proud of the outfit she just threw together on the spot. "Perfect, now we wait for Mr. Royce to arrive at the office" she giggles to herself as she carefully walks out of her bedroom and down the stairs so she can wait in the front hallway for her husband.

The garage signaled the arrival of Mr. Royce, Ashley smirked, "Show time!" Robert practically sprinted through the door and stopped dead in his tracks as he drank in every inch of his wife's incredible appearance. His appearance on the other hand was a bit haggard from his mad dash to make it out of his real office and back home.

"Mr. Royce!" Ashley stated with faux shock, "What happened? I've never seen you look so out of sorts; I hope I didn't worry you with the urgency in my texts." She loved playing these roles with her husband. Robert was still frozen to his spot on the floor as he watched his wife, I mean his secretary, saunter her way towards him. Her hips swaying perfectly with each click of her fuck-me heels against the tile floor of their front hallway. The thin white fabric of her blouse gave Robert a perfect view of Ashely's cleavage that was held so beautifully by the purple lace cups of her bra. His eyes continued to scan down her body, and with each inch scanned it seemed like his slacks got tighter and tighter. By the time Ashley stopped in front of her husband all the blood had left his body and now resided in his ever-growing erection.

Ashley loved that Robert's body still reacted the way it did when she dressed up like this. It made her feel sexy and confident and even though Robert told her every day how beautiful she was, it was still nice to see some clear-cut physical evidence. She leaned in to her husband's ear and purred, "Here let me help Mr. Royce," she proceeded to fix his collar making sure she lightly brushes her lips near his neck feeling the way his body stiffens and shivers from her touch. "I've been thinking about this all day" she whispered again, her voice dripping with honey as she skillfully un-buckles his belt and slides his zipper down. Her hands dip below Robert's waist band, and he holds his breath in anticipation hoping to feel Ashley's skilled fingers wrap around his shaft. She carefully, but purposefully brushes the back of her hand against Robert's shaft. Robert's eyes are closed as he waits for the pleasure to run through his body...but it never comes because after a brief pause Ashley just tucks his company polo shirt into his slacks and just as quickly as she had undone his zipper and belt, she has him zipped back up. "There now you look presentable," she says, her eyes sparkling with lust and desire. "Now follow me, we have a morning meeting to prepare for." And just like that she turns on her heels and quickly starts walking back towards the stairs. Robert was unbelievably frustrated, but so incredibly turned on. He was staring after her with his mouth hanging open in disbelief at what just happened.

When Ashley reached the bottom of the stairs she looked back over her shoulder, there was her husband, frozen to his spot, looking lost. His blue eyes showed just how much he wanted this teasing to stop, they were practically glazed over with lust, she could probably get him to do just about anything right now if it meant that he could have sex with her. She did enjoy that her big strong lumberjack husband could be turned into putty with just a little teasing and the right outfit. "Well, when you come back to your senses, ill be waiting for you in your office" she said with a slight giggle as she starts her ascent up the stairs.

Robert was close behind, making it to the bottom of the stairway, looking up he saw that Ashley was now standing at the top of the stairs, her skirt had understandably ridden up and her ass cheeks had spilled out from underneath the skirt. She bent slightly at the knees and gave a small shake before turning to face Robert and beckoned him up the stairs with a look that merely hinted at the passion and lust that was bubbling just below the surface. By the time Robert made it up the stairs Ashely had disappeared into the den at the end of the hallway.

Robert wasn't prepared for what greeted him as he crossed the threshold into his den. There bent over the desk with her ass in the air and her skirt pulled up above her waist was his beautiful slutty secretary wife. Robert couldn't take it anymore; he practically fell to his knees and devoured Ms. Royce's ass. Robert was a starving man at an all-you-can-eat buffet! He actually growled as he buried his face between his wife's ass cheeks. Ms. Royce let out a struggled gasp as her body was rocked with a wave of pleasure as Mr. Royce's tongue went to work. Then just as he was satiating his appetite for booty, she pulled his face away from her cheeks, "I'm done playing around babe, my ass is all yours when we get to the cabin but right now my pussy needs that wonderful cock of yours, so stand up and give me the rough pounding I've been craving since I woke up this morning!" Robert didn't need to be told twice. In a flash he was on his feet again, his pants were down around his ankles and his hands were gripping Ashley's hips. He gazed at the mASSterpiece in front of him; her perfectly shaped ass cheeks, practically vibrating with desire and anticipation. "As you wish my dear," Robert said in a low groan as he lined up his cock with her entrance and slowly, he began to slide his cock inch by inch into her pussy. They both groaned, Ashley's eyes rolled back slightly as the feeling of fullness overtook her body. Up to this point she had been on her elbows but once she felt Robert bottom out inside her she lost the strength to hold herself up and fell flat against the desk top. Robert slowly started to pull his cock out, pausing a second, before slamming his full length back into his incredible wife. They both grunted their approval as the slap of skin on skin echoed throughout the room. "Mr. Royce, do I need to remind you that we have to get on the road at some point today? Stop playing around and fuck me!" She begged, arching her back and bouncing a bit on Robert's cock. "I'll see what I can do," Robert said with a smirk as he grabbed a hold of Ashley's hips and started to pick up speed with each thrust. Smack! Smack! Smack! That was the only sound that was coming from the room as skin met skin with each thrust. Ashely's mouth was open in a wordless moan, her eyes glazed over with cock lust as her husband pounded her senseless. Robert suddenly grabbed a hand full of Ashely's hair and pulled her back up onto her elbows, "get ready cock slut, its time for the real pounding."

Robert took a brief second to gather himself, and then he unleashed all the pent-up sexual tension that had built up throughout the day. Each thrust was practically lifting Ashley off the ground. Ashley was completely cock drunk now, she made noises that only her husband could elicit out of her. She surrendered herself to Roberts glorious cock and just waiting for the inevitable explosion of pleasure that was building up. Thrust after thrust she could feel the wave building. Robert was grunting with each thrust; they both knew they were getting close. Suddenly Ashely found her voice, "Fuck me Mr. Royce, fuck me like the slutty secretary I am! Fuck me like the way you wish you could fuck your wife!" Then the wave came crashing down, and Ashley's body exploded with pleasure, "fuck, fuck, fuck," she repeated over and over again as she rode the wave of her orgasm while Robert continued to pound away at her pussy. Robert let go of Ashley's hair and let her fall flat against the desk once more as he moved his hands to her hips and continue his onslaught. He felt his wave approaching and gave one more deep thrust as his balls tightened as shot his first couple ropes of cum deep inside his wife.

He pulled out quickly and stroked out the rest of his load, shooting it all over his wife's ass. They were both panting, trying to recover from their tsunami like orgasms. Robert fell back into the arm chair that was in the corner of the room breathing heavily as he tried to catch his breath. They were both covered in sweat and cum. Robert finally found enough strength to walk over to the other side of the desk and collapsed into his desk chair. "You did great Mrs. Royce" he said breathlessly as he kissed her forehead. Ashley barely lifted her head and whispered out "Happy Labor Day my love."