Half-Day At Work Pt. 03

Story Info
The Royce's find a surprise at their cabin.
4.4k words
4.67
3.8k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 12/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello readers! This is my continuation with our favorite horny couple, Mr. and Mrs. Royce! Enjoy y'all.

My Half Day at Work pt.3

"So, you're really not gonna tell me what this surprise is?" Robert asked his beautiful wife sitting beside him in the passenger seat of their forest green Jeep Wrangler. She smiled at him, she was practically vibrating with excitement,

"Nope! You'll just have to suffer in... anticipation," Ashley said reaching over and grabbing at her husband's cock through his jeans, "But I promise you, you're gonna love it." They were both still buzzing after the appetizer of the fuck fest that was waiting for them once they got to their cabin on Lake Bartho. It had been barely an hour since Robert deposited a load inside his wife, after he was persuaded to leave work early because of Ashley's torturous teasing. Once they had caught their breath, Robert gave his wife one more smack on her perfect bubble butt before leaving to start packing up the car. Ashley was left bent over the desk; her knees still too weak to allow her to stand. While she waited for the strength to return to her legs Ashley reached for her phone that was rumbling against the hardwood top of the desk. Ashley already knew who it was and quickly unlocked the phone and looked at the message,

Is everything moving along on schedule?

Ashley quickly typed out a response,

We're leaving now, be there in roughly 3 hours. Did you find the key alright?

Ashley couldn't wait to see the look on her husband's face! She planned this surprise months ago and everything was falling into place. She bit her lower lip and let out a small groan as she imagined the pleasure that was waiting for them at the lake. Her phone vibrated again,

Yes I did, I cant wait for you to get here! 😉 you sure he's going to be on board with this?

Duh! He's had a massive crush on you since high school, I'm pretty sure I'll never have to get him another gift after he sees what's waiting for him at the cabin. Just wear what we planned and remember the rules you are to follow this weekend 😉 I'll text you when we pull off the highway.

Ashley shut off her phone screen and mustered all the strength she had to stand back up and make it to the bedroom to finish packing.

The car was loaded up and backing out of the driveway in record time, and before they knew it there were turning off the interstate onto the small two-lane road that would bring them to Lake Bartho. The hustle and bustle of urban life was far behind them, and now only the fresh mountain air, the quiet of the pine trees, and plenty of day drinking was in front of them.

As Robert ranted & raved about the terrible acquisitions that his sports team made recently Ashley slyly grabbed her phone, shielding it with her body, as she sent off a message.

Be ready, be there in 30 minutes 😉

Ashley barely heard what Robert was saying, she was far too excited about this weekend.

The gravel crunched under the tires of the couple's Wrangler. They had pulled off the two-lane road a couple minutes ago and were now rumbling their way down the dirt road that led to their cabin. The forest was quiet and calm, the only sound was the chatter of the forest creatures welcoming the arrival of the young couple. The Wrangler came around a pocket of pine trees into a clearing, their cabin straight ahead. The cabin was of typical A-frame construction with a small wrap around front porch. It was made out of solid pine logs laid one on top of the other like Lincoln Logs. There was a brick chimney on the left side of the cabin, smoke curling gracefully out of its top. They had a beautiful view of the lake from their back porch and a small car port on the right side of the cabin. The Wrangler rolled to a stop underneath the canopy of the car port. The cabin was small but in a prime location on the far side of the lake that was less popular with tourists. The solitude provided them with the privacy to get as loud and as risqué as they wanted. Away from prying eyes and eavesdropping ears.

Ashley jumped out of the Jeep before it came to a complete stop and was already skipping up the front porch steps. She was relieved her surprise parked her car behind the cabin and away from immediate view. "Are you not going to help me unload the car?!" Robert shouted after her.

"I gotta pee! Then I'll be back outside to help you I promise," she said knowing full well that wasn't going to happen, "now toss me the keys!"

Robert rolled his eyes and tossed the keys to his wife, "Yea, yea, you said that last year too." Ashley stuck her tongue out at him and quickly made it to the front door, unlocking the door and jumping inside, slamming the door shut behind her.

"Hello Mistress Ashley," a voice greeted Ashley as she turned around, drinking in the unbelievably gorgeous body of Megan Villaro. Megan was smiling from ear to ear, her cheeks blushing and almost glowing in the soft light of the fire that was crackling behind her. The fire gave her an angelic glow, and it definitely fit, because Ashley was almost positive Megan was an angel sent down from heaven.

"God damn, I am the best fucking wife," Ashley said as she sauntered over to Megan giving her a deep passionate kiss. After breaking the kiss, Ashley looked up into the eyes of the gorgeous plaything her and Robert had for the weekend, "You look incredible in that outfit, it was a good choice." Megan giggled and blushed a deeper shade of red. "It's going to be a wild weekend, but I'm glad I hired you as our maid," Ashley whispered, her voice a low whisper. Before Megan could answer Ashley had pulled her lips down to hers and embraced Megan in another passionate kiss.

Robert lugged his and Ashley's suitcase out of the trunk with a grunt. He had the Jeep completely unloaded, their suitcases and other travel items were now piled up nicely next to the Jeep just waiting for a second pair of hands to start moving them into the cabin. "I knew she would leave me with this," Robert sighed as he looked over towards the cabin, "She's probably already in pajamas and her fuzzy socks, and we all know that once those go on, she isn't coming back outside." Robert shook his head and let out a small chuckle, "I love that woman, but she drives me crazy sometimes," he finished his out-loud inner monologue. "I guess I'm impressed she got the fire going so quickly," Robert said, noticing the smoke curling out of the chimney. He grabbed a couple of suitcases and started lugging them up the front steps of the porch. "Babe come one! I don't want to do this by myself again!" Robert said as he got to the front door. "I don't care how comfy you are I am not...." Robert's voice catches in his throat as the two suitcases slipped from his grasp and dropped to the hardwood floor with a Bang!

The interior of the cabin was decorated in what some would call Rustic Chic. The front door immediately opened into a small living room with a basic layout of furniture; a couch, armchair, and coffee table were arranged around a large stone fireplace on the left side of the room. The kitchen was straight ahead, and the two bedrooms and bathroom were in the hallway to the right. The fire was crackling and burning brightly, the room was radiating a warmth that wasn't all due to the fire. There were two figures being back lit by the fire, their silhouettes glowing in the dark room like two beautiful fireflies.

"Finally! We were beginning to think you were going to spend all night outside," the shorter of the two figures said. Robert knew it was his wife's voice, so he addressed his question to her,

"Babe what the hell is going on?" Robert asked, still trying to pick his jaw off the floor. Ashley grinned at her husband, her eyes filled with a mischievous spark, taking immense joy in the utter disbelief on Robert's face. Ashley and Megan sauntered over to the man in front of them, making sure they swayed their hips seductively with each step, both of the enjoying the feeling of Robert's eyes bouncing all over their bodies. Ashley was wearing a black lace teddy with matching stockings and stiletto heels. She was in control of this room, and she was enjoying every second of it.

"Well, I figured that since we will be busy fucking each other silly we would need a maid to help keep the place clean for the weekend." It was then that Robert noticed that the second silhouette was Megan, his high school dream girl. She was dressed in a skimpy French maid outfit; the top was a white lace teddy with black banding and a piece of black silk tied at the waist. The lace did nothing to hide Megan's beautiful breasts, they were on full display and practically bursting out of the top. She was also wearing matching black stockings and black heels. Both women looked like they had just stepped off of the Victoria's Secret runway. "But you know how expensive maids can be, so I asked Megan if she was free for the weekend, plus there's no way we could've gotten anyone else to wear this uniform." Ashley finished with a wink, bringing Megan in for a small peck on the lips.

Robert's brain was short circuiting, he was standing in the living room of his cabin, his jaw was on the floor, his eyes felt like they were bugging out of his head like an old cartoon and most importantly his dick was standing at full attention as he marveled at the two goddesses in front of him. One was his wife Ashley, who he expected to see like this, but the second figure was MEGAN FREAKIN' VILLARO! Robert and Megan had known each other since high school. They both participated in performing arts, Megan was a dancer and Robert worked backstage in the technical theatre department. After working on a couple of Megan's dance shows Robert and Megan had become fast friends and as the friendship grew so too did Robert's crush on her. She was the prototypical dancer, long blonde hair, shimmering blue eyes, and a tall statuesque frame. Robert had no chance and fell madly in love with her. Unfortunately, they just could never get the timing right. Sure, they stayed friends all throughout high school but one of them would always have a boyfriend or girlfriend, they just couldn't seem to be single at the same time. And then they both graduated. Megan went off to New York City to pursue a dancing career and Robert stayed in state and attended business school. They lost touch. Robert eventually met Ashley and fell deeply and madly in love with her. They got married and built a life for themselves. An injury forced Megan to rethink her career path, so she returned home and started a dance school. Robert and Megan reconnected, and even though Ashley was a bit nervous at first, all three of them became close friends. Most weekends you could find them at a local country bar dancing the night away and having a great time together. Now here was that same high school dream girl standing in front of him in a skimpy maid's outfit while his beautiful wife planted soft kisses up and down her neck. Man, the world sure was a wild and chaotic place.

"Well don't be rude sweetheart, you can at least say hello to Megan." Ashely said, breaking the silence. Robert snapped back to reality, shaking his head seemingly trying to get his brain working again. Both of the girls giggled as Robert continued to gawk at them,

"Megan! Wha...why?...How?"

"Uh oh, I think we broke him Ash."

"Just give him a moment, he'll reboot in a second. His body is trying to decide which head to send his blood to"

Both women smiled at that remark. Ashley took a step forward; she was now standing next to her dumbfounded husband.

"Robert, baby, are you there?" Ashely asked her voice dripping with honey. "I know this is a lot to take in, so why don't we have Megan here take care of you while I tell you the story of how this whole arrangement came to be." Robert nodded, being soothed by Ashley's sweet voice. "Megan," Ashley called over her shoulder with a little bit more authority, "come take care of my husband while I tell him how you became our slutty maid for the weekend."

"Yes Mistress Ashley!" came the enthusiastic response from Megan as she grabbed a pillow from the couch, placing it on the floor in front of Robert and lowering herself to her knees.

"Robert could you please undress so we can get started." Ashley asked, back to her sweet voice. Like a loyal Golden Retriever puppy, he excitedly stripped himself down to his boxer shorts.

"Good boy" Ashley said, running her fingers lightly over her husband's stomach and pecs.

"Megan you may start."

"Yes Mistress Ashley." Came the reply as Megan planted a small kiss on Robert's cock head, her hand wrapping around the shaft as she slowly began to stroke. Robert watched wide eyed as Megan stared back up at him, her eyes locked on his.

"So, we had gone out dancing one weekend when you were working late..." Ashley began.

It was about three months ago; Megan and Ashley were out dancing alone since Robert had to work late. They went to their favorite spot, The Rusty Spur. Megan needed a night out. Her sorta-boy-toy had broken things off so she was ready to dance and drink all night. Both girls looked incredible in their tied off white tank tops, flannels, and cowgirl boots. They looked like every country singer's wet dream. Drinks were being bought for them left and right and they were being spun and twirled around the dance floor by every cowboy at the bar that night.

"Ohh fuck!" Robert groaned, interrupting Ashley's story. Megan had moved her talented mouth to Robert's balls, taking each into her mouth and bathing them with her tongue. Ashley leaned her head against Robert's shoulder enjoying the show that was playing out in front of her.

"I know right? Her mouth is so talented," Ashley whispered into her husband's ear, "but I'm going to need you to try to keep it down while I finish this story."

"I'll try my best" Robert groaned as Megan went back to swirling her tongue up and down his shaft.

Back at the Rusty Spur it was getting close to 2am. The bar was getting ready to call last call. Nelly's Hot in Herre was blasting over the speakers as Ashley and Megan slowly grinded against each other. Ashely had her hands on Megan's waist as Megan gyrated and pushed her ass back against the shorter girl. The electricity between them was palpable. Their bodies were glistening beneath the dance floor lights. Ashley's hand slid to Megan's bare thigh, and it was like all that electricity shot between both of their bodies. The sexual tension was now at critical mass. Once the song ended and Megan turned to face Ashley, both breathing hard, their hair was sticking to their necks and foreheads, they both could feel the lust bubbling between them. All it took was the slightest nod from Ashley and they were now moving quickly across the bar, Megan had her phone out and was calling them an Uber.

A low deep growl from Robert is what interrupted the story this time. Megan had finally engulfed Robert's cock head with her eager mouth. Robert moved his hands to grab at Megan's head, desperate to get more of his cock into her heavenly mouth. But before he could start thrusting against her face Ashley slapped away Robert's hands.

"Be patient my husband, the story is just getting to the good part." Robert groaned in frustration,

"You're enjoying this a little too much." He said through gritted teeth.

"Oh baby, we're just getting started." Ashley whispered into his ear in a sing-song voice, absolutely reveling in the amount of pleasure and teasing she was putting Robert through.

The two girls were now in the back of the Uber, trying desperately but ultimately failing to keep their hands to themselves. After being dropped at Megan's apartment they practically sprinted up the stairs, both of their bodies radiating warmth in anticipation of the night that was in front of them. Megan unlocked the door letting Ashley in first. Once the door was shut behind them Ashley had Megan pinned back against the door, their bodies crashing together in an explosion of lust and passion that had been building all night. Megan melted into the kiss as their lips met for the first time, the passion spilling over as they roughly made-out as they hurried across Megan's living room to her bedroom, shedding article after article of clothing along the way. They broke the kiss only to catch their breath. They were now in Megan's bedroom, standing at the foot of her bed in nothing but their bra and panties, their eyes roaming over every inch of each other. They were frozen for a second, both scared that any misstep could break the spell that they were under. Ashley was the first to move and she quickly had Megan on the bed on her back as she crawled on top of her. Their arms and legs tangled together in a passionate embrace. Soon they were completely naked, their bare skin seemingly super charged with sexual electricity as they rolled around on Megan's bed. Their lips only coming apart to moan, or breathe and even then, they almost had to remind themselves from time to time that they needed oxygen to live.

Robert was now audibly moaning. Megan was slowly bobbing her head up and down the first half of Robert's cock. She was going at an excruciating pace. She knew that Mistress Ashley would be mad at her if Robert came before she finished the story.

"Don't worry baby, I'm almost done, and then you can paint the maids face with your load, would you like that sweet heart?" Ashley said in a sugar-coated voice. Robert could only groan and nod his head. "I know baby, her mouth is amazing isn't it, I experienced it first-hand. Cause not only can she suck cock like a porn star, but she can also eat pussy like a pro." Megan groaned her approval even as she had her mouth full of cock.

They were back in Megan's bedroom; Ashley was straddling Megan's gorgeous face as she ground her pussy against Megan's mouth. Megan's fingers were working her swollen clit as she devoured Ashley's pussy. She loved the way she tasted and the way she was taking control of the situation, she could see why Robert fell in love with her. Ashley was moaning and telling Megan how great her tongue felt inside her pussy. Megan, motivated by Ashley's dirty talking, put her own pleasure aside and wrapped her arms around Ashley's thighs, she needed Ashley to cum on her face and she wanted to hear how loud she could get. Megan doubled her efforts, her tongue conducting a symphony against the folds of Ashley's pussy. Ashley was getting louder and louder; she could feel the orgasm building deep in her gut as she rode Megan's face. Before she could truly process what was happening Ashley's body was rocked with a massive wave of pleasure, her orgasm rocking her petite body. Megan was holding Ashley tight against her face, moaning against her friend's pussy as her mouth was flooded with her essence. Ashley rode the wave of her orgasm for several seconds, her body getting hit with small aftershocks as her orgasm subsided. She collapsed off Megan's face and fell onto the bed next to her friend. Both girls were breathing heavily, the breasts heaving as the gulped air back into their lungs. Megan's face was glistening in the soft light of her bedside lamp, covered in Ashley's orgasm. They turned to look at each other and without a second thought, their lips were attached again, this time they slowly and deeply kissed each other. Their night was far from over.

"...So, a few hours and many orgasms later we fell asleep in each other's arms with smiles on our face. We both knew we would have a lot to talk about when we woke up but, in that moment, we were both so satisfied that we didn't care. We slept all morning, waking up to take a shower before getting swept up in another passionate kiss. Once we got out of the shower we started talking. Megan couldn't believe that I had never been with a woman before and I told her all about your crush on her, and the kinky fantasies we played out in our bedroom. It was during these conversations that we hatched this little plan of ours. I figured since this is going to be our tenth-annual-Labor-Day-Fuck-Fest that we should make it special." Robert groaned as Ashley finally finished her story. Spit was now dripping from Robert's thick cock as Megan continued to make love to it with her mouth.

12