Half-Day At Work Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So that's the story baby, pretty intense right?" Ashley asked her eyes sparkling with desire. Robert only grunted; his brain now incapable of forming words. "Does my big dicked husband want to cum all over our maid's face?" Ashley asked. Robert nodded desperately, his eyes completely glazed over with lust and desire.

"Since you've been such a good boy and waited till I finished my story, Megan you may go full cock-slut on my husband's cock" Megan let Robert's cock fall from her mouth, multiple beads of spit connecting her lips to his cock head

"Fuck, thank you Mistress Ashley, I can't believe Robert has been hiding a cock like this from me this whole time." Megan said excitedly as she stroked his cock with both hands, she smiled to herself and opened her mouth.

She lined the cock head up with her mouth and without any further delay she impaled her throat with his cock. Taking Robert's full length down her throat in one movement. "HOLY SHIT!" Robert practically yelled out as he watched his cock disappear down Megan's throat. His body was rocked with wave after wave of pleasure.

"Holy fuck! Megan, I didn't know you could do that!?" Ashley said her mouth hanging open, "Fuck me, you are a cock-slut." Ashley marveled as her husband started to face-fuck Megan. She was so incredibly turned on at the scene playing out before her. She moved away from her husband so he could have all the room he needed to enjoy this. She walked over to the couch and sat on the arm, spreading her legs she moved her hand between them to give herself some much-needed relief. There was no longer a need for talking the cabin fell silent. The only sounds that could be heard was the gagging noises coming from Megan, the groaning coming from Robert as he face-fucked his high school dream girl, and the moaning coming from Ashley as she worked her clit with her fingers.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" Robert repeated as he thrust his hips against Megan's face. Spit was now dripping off her chin and landing in her lap as she let herself be used like a sex toy. Robert knew he wasn't going to last much longer. He looked up and locked eyes with his beautiful wife who looked to be close to the end as well.

"Babe this is the best fucking surprise, thank you for getting this beautiful cock slut to be our maid. She is perfect, and you are perfect" Robert said between thrusts. "

Of course, baby, I knew you would enjoy it. Now enough talk, I want you to cum all over that slut's pretty face." Ashley cheered on.

"Ohhh fuck here it cums" Robert said through labored breaths. Quickly he pulled Megan off his dick, her face was a mess but she was smiling as she happily waited for her reward. Ashley put off her own orgasm to stand at Robert's side to watch the show come to an end. She wrapped her hand around her husband's thick cock and gave it a few strokes, impressed with how wet Ashley got it. Robert's balls tightened and an explosion of pleasure ripped through his body. His first shot exploded all over Megan's face, splattering against her cheek. Megan moaned as she quickly clamped her mouth around Robert's cock head and let him shoot rope after rope of cum into her mouth. Ashley continued to pump Robert's cock with her hand, making sure Megan got every last drop from her husband.

Finally, Robert felt himself come down from is orgasm, he was breathing deeply, his body still sparking with electricity as Megan let his softening cock fall from her lips. Megan stood up, she looked like a total eager cock slut. Ashley and Megan shared a quick deep kiss, their tongues dancing with each other.

"Holy fuck, this is going to be an incredible weekend" Robert said as he watched the girls kiss, still not fully believing that this was reality.

The girls broke the kiss, giggling and smiling, "Imagine what we have planned for tomorrow" Ashley said with a glint in her eye.

"Well, whatever you two have planned, I'm glad I get to spend Labor Day with the two most beautiful girls in the world." Robert said as he walked on wobbly knees over to his wife and their slutty maid. He pulled Ashley into a passionate embrace, sharing a loving passionate kiss; God he loved this woman.

"Well, I don't know about you two but if I'm going to spend all of tomorrow being your sex toy, I'm going to need to get some sleep" Megan said, wiping her face on a washcloth that was draped over the couch. The three of them shared a laugh as they walked to the bedroom, good thing they have a king-sized bed.

"Wait! All of our luggage is still outside!"

12