All Comments on 'Halfbreed Ch. 01'

by HookedonPhoenix

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
HookedonPhoenixHookedonPhoenixover 5 years agoAuthor
Note from the Author

For those of you longtime readers confused as to the reappearance of Halfbreed on Lit, I have heavily edited the early chapters and am re-releasing them on a monthly basis. Check my profile's biography for more details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Its return

I am glad it came back it was a good series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What about Song of Roland?

Dear HookedonPhoenix, I am so scared to start reading this story! I dont know if you continue or abandon it? I still keep on rereading Song of Roland and getting disappointed on its unfinished end.

YshomatsuYshomatsuover 5 years ago

I was going to say what happened!? lol love your writing, I need to do this with my early stories or just need to write anything, me slacker!

HookedonPhoenixHookedonPhoenixover 5 years agoAuthor
Answer to Anon's Question

In response to the "What about Song of Roland?" comment.

The short answer? Work happened. I'm currently juggling several writing gigs while also attempting to put out my Patreon, hence the lack of posting of either Halfbreed or Song of Roland.

Song of Roland is on a temporary hiatus, but I want to stress the temporary aspect of it. I fully intend to go back and heavily edit, and then finish the Song of Roland series. In the short term, it was simply a division of labor I couldn't afford, but rest assured I intend to finish it as well.

For now, content yourself with some new and improved Halfbreed chapters! The novel's already nearing completion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Perhaps you could make the princess at the beginning a little older? Helps me like the MC and sympathize with him if I know he's not a pedophile.

Other than that it's an interesting story with only a few grammar errors.

striker24striker24about 1 year ago

Good writing but I'm not a fan of the catastrophic start to the story nor the ultra-slow burn undertones.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHookedonPhoenix@HookedonPhoenix
Update: 1/2/2020 Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the latest expansion of the Halfbreed Universe: A Whore at Dread Harbor, a Choose Your Own Adventure set in the same world! I post all of the latest chapters on Patreon (don't worry, non-patrons can see and vote too!) https://...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Halfbreed Series Info