All Comments on 'Halfbreed Ch. 04'

by HookedonPhoenix

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
HookedonPhoenixHookedonPhoenixover 5 years agoAuthor
Note from the Author

For those of you longtime readers confused as to the reappearance of Halfbreed on Lit, I have heavily edited the early chapters and am re-releasing them on a monthly basis. Check my profile's biography for more details.

Birdstheword1Birdstheword1over 5 years ago
Developing very nicely

I hope we will be graced with many more chapters on how this relationship develops and what adventures they have traveling through space.

taco1085taco1085over 5 years ago
wow

I cant wait till you add more chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
There’s a light switch in a jail cell... lol

Love the story tho

Crusader235Crusader235about 5 years ago
Jail

Hmm, pillows, sheets, blanket, Carpet, Light switch, LMAO! That's no jail cell I've ever seen. Them are some civilized Orcs' on that planet. Five Stars for the laughs, and the Elf sex.

HookedonPhoenixHookedonPhoenixabout 5 years agoAuthor
In Response to a few comments regarding the Jail Cell

Hey Folks! Just commenting since a few people mentioned it.

The 'jail cell' isn't a jail cell, hence the comfortable accomodations. It is an abandoned Elven Embassy holding cell (see: comfortable confinement) that the Orcs used to confine two fugitives, as their culture has no use for normal forms of confinement and thus they didn't have a better one.

Sorry, should have made that more clear in the text!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

> coup de gras

You meant "coup de grâce", "gras" is "fat", and not quite suited to the expression.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

A long time in coming, no pun intended, so don't fuck it up now Mick.

striker24striker24about 1 year ago

That seemed to happen out of nowhere...not even a hug or a kiss beforehand. Finally though!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHookedonPhoenix@HookedonPhoenix
Update: 1/2/2020 Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the latest expansion of the Halfbreed Universe: A Whore at Dread Harbor, a Choose Your Own Adventure set in the same world! I post all of the latest chapters on Patreon (don't worry, non-patrons can see and vote too!) https://...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Halfbreed Ch. 03 Previous Part
Halfbreed Series Info