All Comments on 'Halfbreed Ch. 09'

by HookedonPhoenix

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyover 4 years ago
So glad for a new chapter!

Please keep up the great work! I’m really enjoying your story.

taco1085taco1085over 4 years ago
Wow

What a great chapter

HookedonPhoenixHookedonPhoenixover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

If you enjoyed the chapter, please consider checking out my Patreon. It is linked in my bio. Thanks!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 4 years ago
Of course...

I find this story, and finally give it a shot to read. Recognize the author, whose other work I have greatly enjoyed. And the chapter I'm capped at reading... has the biggest frickin cliff hanger on it.

Yep. I hate you as much as I love your work. Joking aside, fantastic story. Up till those two finale's I was still kinda hoping for some puppy love, but that's not really in the cards anymore, is it?

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 4 years ago
Epic Cliffhanger

That was one intense chapter. Very well written, although you had to stop the chapter right at that epic moment leaving me looking into the abyss of wanting the next chapter now. You really don’t need to listen when an orc yells stop. Seriously though, that was one of my favorite chapters to date, well done.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

First thing that I found odd was when the first two Elves were knocked out using gun butts. Kind of old fashion and not guaranteed to keep them unconscious for a given time. Then the next two Elves were killed by being shot. Captain Kirk would just have put them down with his stun gun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHookedonPhoenix@HookedonPhoenix
Update: 1/2/2020 Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the latest expansion of the Halfbreed Universe: A Whore at Dread Harbor, a Choose Your Own Adventure set in the same world! I post all of the latest chapters on Patreon (don't worry, non-patrons can see and vote too!) https://...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES