All Comments on 'Halfbreed Ch. 10 - End of Book One'

by HookedonPhoenix

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
taco1085taco1085over 4 years ago
wow

what a story, was not expecting the last sentence.... wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So good

Amazing! thank you thank you thank you! Looking forward to Book Two.

Keep up the good work!

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 4 years ago

I thought this was the end of book one, and you ended it with a massive cliffhanger. What the deuce? I love this book, the characters are so interesting and different that their motivations keep surprising me. That said, the clone comment at the end was so far off my radar that I feel like I got clubbed like a baby seal in the early 1900s. Now I’m all excited for book two to see where everything goes from here. Great chapter, and a good surprise leading to book two, I loved book one. Now I’m just wondering if you have this planned as a trilogy or an endless series like Three Square Meals?

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyover 4 years ago
Did not see that coming!

I love the world and the tale you’re building!

Great work, please keep it up! I’m always thrilled to see a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Truly breathtaking

I teared up abit while reading this, such an amazing story. And even though mike was scared to be with her due to his dangerous line of work, aly proving her love for him by lifebonding was so heartfelt. Cant believe shes a clone also, looking foward to next installments

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well then.

DUN-DUN-DUUUUUN!

kuhpa01kuhpa01over 4 years ago
Tune In Next Time

Will the Mafia find them?

Will the Orc follow through on her promise and give them a new ship? Or will she trick them into another crazy adventure?

And what is the impact of Allyna's startling disclosure?

Be sure to tune in next time, boys and girls, for the next exciting adventure of Haaallff Breeeed!

Oh and be sure to get your moms to buy genuine and delicious Oooovalteeeen!

It's scrumptious!

Five stars, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

That was intense! I was holding my breath while they bonded. Beautifully written. I'm already itching for the next one. Get them finished and in print already, this stuff is way too good for a sex story site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You must continue!

Excellent story and well written. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I’m not but . . .

I’m not into non-human but this story is so awesome. Great writing and creativity overcomes settings. Great story - can’t wait to read next installment!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unfortunately it looks like this story is dead. Too bad I really liked it.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Pregnant, sure, I could believe that. A clone, no f**n way. Unless I just missed it somehow, but in all the chapters so far there has never been a mention of or a hint about clones, and then like a cow turd, this just plops out. Sorry, not buying it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHookedonPhoenix@HookedonPhoenix
Update: 1/2/2020 Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the latest expansion of the Halfbreed Universe: A Whore at Dread Harbor, a Choose Your Own Adventure set in the same world! I post all of the latest chapters on Patreon (don't worry, non-patrons can see and vote too!) https://...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Halfbreed Ch. 09 Previous Part
Halfbreed Series Info