Halfling Ch. 01

Story Info
Married women confronts husband's mistress.
3.2k words
4.42
20.9k
31

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby sat in her car silent. The engine was already all but dead and cold, after waiting inside the car for the past half hour. The dark skin ebony woman glanced over at the Volkswagen parked next to her car in the driveway, before looking at the front door of her large house.

Her husband was definitely home.

The thought alone caused Abby's chest to tighten, but despite the unpleasant feeling Abby grabbed her purse and finally exited the car, locking it behind her as she headed inside.

Once inside Abby glanced over the clothes scattered about the living room, but ignored them heading upstairs as fast as she could.

But she knew it was hopeless.

"Fuck! Look at me Valerie! Look at me when I'm fucking you!" A man shouted from inside a guest room. The door just slightly opened, allowing Abby to hear all the lewd slaps of skin to skin contact.

"Y-yes sir." a woman's voice groaned out.

Abby did her very best to ignore the sounds and scents as best as she could, rushing past the room.

"I love you tight cunt sweetie! F-fuck you-"

Before she could hear anything else, Abby slammed the door shut behind her dampening out the voices. The women then quickly connected her phone to her speaker, and played music to drown out the rest of the erotic moans.

Abby sighed while tossing her purse onto her night stand, before heading into her master bathroom. Once inside the woman looked herself in the mirror to see her matured features. No longer did her face say young and beautiful, instead it screamed late thirties. It screamed old. And that fact brought tears to Abby's eyes.

It was no wonder her husband suggested hiring that freak of nature into their home.

Abby and Robert have been married for eleven years now. Originally Abby thought marrying the man of her dreams, who was also her business partner was the smartest and happiest move she could make.

Her years with Robert were some of the happiest times of her life, she was even reconsidering her stance on not having children, until he suggested inviting another woman into their relationship, but not just any woman, a succubus.

Or half succubus to be accurate.

The usually orphaned spawn between humans and succubi. Most had no powers like their demonic parents, but they were also fairly easy to spot when looked at closely. But if there was one thing that stood out among them, it was their unnatural sexdrive and lust, which made them great for unsatisfied husbands and wives.

Sadly most didn't know that, till there was already one arriving at the front door.

Abby could still remember the grin on Robert's face once the freak showed up. The thought alone made her queasy.

******

It wasn't until hours later that was Robert walking into their bedroom to find Abby waiting by the bed reading on her phone.

"H-hi babe!" Abby greeted her husband, quickly putting her phone away while brushing her long wavy hair off to the side, allowing better view of her cleavage.

Her breasts while bountiful also looked perky with the proper bra and nightgown, like the dark red gown she adored right now hoping to stir something in her lover.

"Hey hun, how are you doing?" Roberts greeted as he walked over to the bed, letting Abby see he was freshly showered.

"I'm good, how was your day?" Abby asked while trying to go for a longing kiss, but Roberts cut it short with a peck.

"Long. Can you believe there was another breach in the system? Why are we even paying IT at this point?"

"Oh baby, don't be like that, you know they're trying their best." Abby said as she rubbed Roberts back. "But either way we got this, just me and you remember?"

Robert chuckled looking less stressed "... Robby"

A combination of their names, Robert thinking it up himself.

"We got them beat." Abby quietly cheered their company's slogan causing Robert to laugh and kiss his wife's cheek.

"I don't know what I'd do without you honey."

"Your momma's basement in Boston looked roomy."

"You think my momma gonna take my ass back? You don't remember what she said at our wedding?"

Abby smiled as she ran her fingers along Robert's coarse hair freshly cut into a fade, while her other hand ran up and down his large muscular arm. "Good luck, no take backs. If I remember correctly."

"Exactly and she meant it, you're stuck with me."

"And that's how I want it."

With that Abby pressed her lips against Roberts for her long awaited kiss. A burst of need quickly flared deep in the pit of her gut, wanting nothing more than to be dosed. Abby tried for tongue wanting to taste Robert, after weeks of at this point felt like neglect.

But instead of granting Abby what she desperately desired, Robert broke the kiss.

"Honey... I'm a bit... after..." Roberts trailed off avoiding Abby's stare.

It was as if someone had physically jabbed a needle straight through Abby's very being, she was refused yet again. Yet despite that plastered the best smile she could muster.

"Yeah... ok baby." Abby said with an understanding nod. But feeling Roberts move trying to leave Abby's grasp, Abby clutched onto his shit. "C-can we cuddle please babe... please?"

Robert's face held clear frustration, but he soon sighed in defeat before laying them down and pulling Abby close to his chest.

"... thank you..."

*********

Days later Abby found herself sitting in her office, a private office directly above Roberts own. She was typing out an email when the phone rang.

"Yes Justin?" Abby answered as she just finished the email.

"Your husband is on line on for you ma'am."

Abby's heart skipped a beat at the sudden news. It was just before lunch, Roberts used to call around this time before Valeire arrived.

"Hey baby what's going on?" Abby answered, trying to contain herself.

"Nothing much honey, I just wanted to let you know I'm going to be late getting home today, looks like the meeting with Edward across town is being pushed back a few hours."

"Oh..." Abby said, unable to hide her disappointment. "Well... stay safe baby, let me know when you're on your way back. I'll order your favorite take out."

"No it's ok honey, I'll eat while I'm out." Robert announced, making Abby sigh "you and Valaire can eat together while I'm out."

"... what?"

"Yeah, you two haven't exactly spent a lot of time together so..." Roberts trailed off while Abby's grip of the phone tightened. "And I've been meaning to ask you about maybe... you know... including her... like the three of us."

"O-oh... well we can tal-"

"Thanks honey, that means so much to me!" Robert interrupted. "I know things between us have been off, but I'm glad you're ok with it, I really believe Valaire can fix our problem."

And yet another stab straight through her heart causing tears to well up in Abby's eyes. She tried to respond, but only found herself choking on her words.

"I'm leaving now, I'll see you later honey, love you."

"W-wai-" Abby tried only for the call to disconnect, leaving her there sitting in her seat sniffling trying her best not to cry.

".... son of-... Fuck!"

******

Abby found herself leaving work early soon after the call with her oh so loving husband. She just couldn't focus on her work after their talk. She wanted to sleep, all she wanted was to sleep the rest of the day-

"Evening ma'am." Abby heard as she was about to climb the stairs, only to look across the living room to see Valaire standing by the dining room table. "I wasn't expecting you this early."

Valerie was a whole decade younger than Abby at the whopping age of twenty six. Unlike Abby though, Valerie was a lighter tone of ebony, looking more dark Caramel as while Abby was dark chocolate.

Valerie was a tad bit shorter than Abby at 5'8 and more petite and cute. She did not have the same curves as Abby, but the curves she did have enhanced her natural good looks. Her clean dreads just made it past her jaw line, where the faint outline of a tattoo peeks from the women's shirt.

Valerie was attractive, she's the spawn of a succubus of course. But Abby didn't need to be reminded of that.

"... You were expecting MY husband?" Abby asked, letting her purse and keys drop to the ground.

Valerie scanned Abby sensing her tone. "... No, sir called ahead and told me-"

"Of course he did, of course he called you ahead of time, that only makes sense doesn't it!" Abby shouted while walking towards Valerie. "After all, he wouldn't want to worry you right, cause you just can't go a second without his dick in your fucking vagina!."

"M-ma'am please-"

"No! You listen to me, you... You fucking succubus bitch. I don't care what you think you and MY husband have, I'm ending it today!" Abby shouted, stomping her foot down before pointing to the door. "Get out of my house!"

"Ma'am you don't have to do this". Valerie said, looking at the women pleadingly. "S-sir isn't here, we can finally t-"

"You think I won't fight you myself?" Abby asked as she took off her ring, placing it on the counter top. "You really I won't beat the fucking-" Abby started about to take her earnings off.

"Abby please!" Valeria exclaimed quickly, grabbing Abby's wrist.

Abby tried swinging at Valeria with her free arm, only to have the short dread head catch her other wrist and push her up against a wall knocking a picture down.

"Abby, listen to me please!"

"F-fucking let go!" Abby shouted struggling against the women's grasp, but Valerie was surprisingly stronger than she seemed, keeping Abby in place. "Y-you fucking ruined my life you fre-"

Before Abby could complete her sentence, a set of soft plush lips were pressed against hers taking the women by surprise.

Valerie was kissing her?

Abby was snapped back into reality, when she suddenly felt a slim tongue slip its way into her mouth and swipe at her tongue.

"M-mmmmm!" Abby mumbled out against the kiss trying to break free from Valerie's hold, only now her body felt heavier than before, and weaker.

She was draining her energy. Valaire was going to kill her.

The sudden thought brought a tear to Abby's eye, realizing her final moments on this earth were going to be latched onto the women who caused her so much pain in the first place. She really was path-

Abby's thoughts were broken yet again when Valerie abruptly decided to break the kiss, leaving a string of saliva between the two while they stared at each other panting, Abby staring back into Valerie's now light pink irises confused.

"W-what-"

"Fuck it." Valeria declared, before crashing her lips back against Abby's for an even deeper passionate kiss.

Still feeling weakened Abby was forced into accepting the kiss unable to push Valerie away.

Valerie's saliva was sweet, the taste was strange to Abby, never having experienced such a kiss before, but as the passionate kiss continued she couldn't help but notice the other differences between their kiss.

This was Abby's first time kissing a woman. Everything about it felt strange. The tongue itself was slimmer than most men, but also abnormally longer. The very scent that tickled her nose was nowhere near masculine like Roberts or any of her previous ex's. And to top it all off Valerie was now pressing her body firmly against Abby, letting her feel her curves along with her strangely hard nipples.

Nothing about this was normal... and yet...

"Mmm!" Abby moaned involuntarily into the kiss as she suddenly felt a hand slip its way into her skirt. She tried stopping the hand with her now free arm, but with no strength it was no use. Valerie easily found her way to Abby's panties and rubbed the outline of her slit, causing a louder moan to erupt from Abby.

Valerie finally broke the kiss to stare into Abby's eyes to see her confusion and fear. "I've been wanting to hear you moan for me so bad."

Abby tried to respond and tell Valerie to let her go, but with all the neglect done to her nethers she only found herself letting out small squeaks and moans, as her legs buckled against Valerie's touch while she teased Abby's lower lips.

"I wanted to touch you so bad Abby. You have no idea how long I've been dreaming about you. You have no idea how hard it was to hold back." Valerie said, as she watched Abby's expression change from confusion to lust as she rubbed Abby's clit through her now damp panties, causing the mature ebony to let out a moan. "That's it Abby, focus on me, look at me."

"V-val- ugh!" Abby moaned out, unable to finish her sentence as she felt Valerie's slender finger rub against her aching clit. Suddenly an all but too familiar pressure crept up from the pit of Abby's gut, making her shake as she leaned against the wall for support. Her legs now widening by instinct as she clung onto Valerie's shirt. "Valerie! s-"

"Cum on my fingers Abby! I want to taste it, I want to taste you so fucking bad!" Valerie declared as she stared at Abby, her eyes darkened with lust and desire, but before Abby could try to protest again the halfling groped at Abby's breast through her blouse. "Cum for me Abby!"

"Oh- oh fuck!" Abby cursed, as the strongest orgasm she's ever experienced crashed through her body like a tsunami of pleasure.

Her legs began to violently shake as she came against Valerie's fingers, and her eyes rolled back while she let out a loud pleasurable moan that echoed throughout the house and even leaked out of it. Luckily there weren't any nearby neighbors.

Valerie's fingers continued to rub at Abby's tender clit as she rode out her orgasm, the halfling making sure to support the woman as best she could till she hit her limit. Valerie let Abby slide down onto the floor, before she finally stuffed her soaked fingers into her mouth tasting Abby's sweet nectar.

"Mmmm! Fwack" Valerie moaned out as she sucked her fingers dry of Abby's juices, the woman even going as far as to lap up the excess on her arm with her tongue.

Abby sat on the ground panting both confused and stunned as she watched the light skinned ebony almost desperately search the juices she left on her hand. The sight left Abby's mind racing, but at the same time the mere sight of Valerie savoring her taste had caused Abby's heart to pound harder against her chest.

"It really is true." Valerie declared as she looked down at Abby, her eyes now shimmering causing Abby to gasp. "You're delicious."

The statement caused a rush of heat to grow in the pit of Abby's stomach. "You... you c-'"

Before Abby could finish Valerie jumped back before pulling Abby by the legs forcing her down to the ground

"O-ow"m Abby groaned out cradling her head,as she felt a sudden weight on her stomach.

"I'm sorry Abby." Valerie said before Abby's blouse was suddenly torn in two revealing the women's black laced bra concealing her breast. "But I can't hold back any more, I need you so bad."

"Valerie ge-'" Abby started as she tried covering her chest, only for Valerie to pin the woman's hands to her side, stopping her.

"We can talk later Abby I promise, I'll answer you. But I'm fucking starving." Valerie declared, before leaning over and giving Abby's stomach a long teasing lick from her belly button to the valley in-between Abby's breast letting her look deep into Abby's eyes. "Just let me make you feel good, I'll take care of you."

As Abby looked down into Valerie's lust filled eyes, fear crept back into her heart, but it wasn't a fear of death. Instead it was a fear of not being able to try to protest

"You're so beautiful." Valerie said, kissing her way back down Abby's stomach, causing the older woman to squirm under her touch doing her very best to bite back her moans.

*****

"Hello? Honey?" Robert asked as his call was accepted.

"Y-yeah?" Abby answered, clearing her throat.

"Hey honey, just got out of the meeting now, but it looks like there was a pretty bad crash so I'm going to be home even later than I thought. I'm sorry."

"It's ok baby, how-" Abby started until she felt Valerie's teeth bite down on her nipple as she sat down on Abby's lap. Abby was now completely naked aside from her panties while her head hung off the back of the couch. "How much longer?" Abby asked doing her best not to sound too strained while Valerie continued to torture her errect nipple.

"I'm not sure, gps says I won't be back till 10:45, so I guess another hour and a half." Robert announced with a small sigh while Abby let out a sigh herself, Valerie finally going back to suckling on her nipple, while she teasingly traced small circles around the other tits areola. "You don't have to wait up for me honey, but I promise I'll make it up to you with dinner "

"Ok, baby. I understand."

"Night Abby, tell Valerie I said goodnight too." Robert quickly added.

"O-ok." Abby stuttered, ending the call as Valerie pinched her other nipple. "R-robert s-"

"I don't give a flying fuck what Robert said Abby." Valerie said, popping her mouth off Abby's nipples, but quickly tugged on both of them together. "How. Much. Time?"

Abby's back arched against the couch as her buds were tugged on, causing a shock to run through the woman's body. "H-hour! Hour and forty five minutes!"

Valerie sucked at her teeth, annoyed but let Abby's nipples slip out of her fingers, relieving the women. "Only a fucking hour." Valerie cursed before her hands massaged Abby's breast causing her to let out soft moans, extremely sensitive.. "It feels like we haven't even fucking stared, and now I only have an hour with you... Fuck, the things I want to do to you."

As Abby looked back at Valerias passionate pink eyes, her crotched ached with need. Her nectar now leaking through her panties and staining the couch cushion unable to hide her excitement anymore

"Abby," Valerie called out to the women in her smooth sultry voice causing a shiver to run down Abby's spine. "Please stick out your tongue for me"

A demand?

A request?

Abby had no clue at this point. She should be upset regardless, the woman who was stealing her husband away from her dared ask her for anything.

And yet...

"Thank you Abby." Valerie sang as Abby slowly opened her mouth and nervously stuck out her tongue. "You don't have to be scared of me Abby, I'll never hurt you... unless you want me to."

With that Valerie sucked on Abby's tongue taking it into her mouth while she pinched her nipples yet again, causing Abby to let out a weak moan while her arms wrapped around Valerie's waist.

If it was only another hour... was there much harm?