Halfling Ch. 02

Story Info
Abby tried to resist Valerie.
5.2k words
4.53
8.5k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

//Author note: There will be some non con in this, and a straight sex scene. Sorry, but its for the story.//

'Abby' Valerie's voice rang out.

'You like it right here, don't you Abby?'

'Be a good girl and cum for me please a-'

"Fuck!" Abby cursed, as she tossed her pen at the computer monitor and groaned, annoyed by her intrusive thoughts.

It's been about a week since the incident with Valerie. Luckily the two weren't caught in the act, but since that night Abby has been trying her very best to avoid being alone in the house, acting as if it held the very plague behind those closed doors. Even if that meant working late nights.

She even managed to avoid staying at home during the weekend, and instead spent the whole day with her sister and friends at the spa and brunch. So far it's been a success, but it hardly helped against the memories that flooded her mind.

That day she ran into Valerie, Abby experienced things she'd never thought she had any interest in. And yet she came more times that night, than some of her previous long term relationships.

"... I'm not bi." Abby whispered to herself, as she now stood up by the thick glass windows overlooking the city, towering over the neighboring buildings. "I was just.... Swept with the flow... just the flow."

'look at me.' Valerie's words suddenly rang through Abby's mind causing her to let out a groan of annoyance, doing her best to ignore the shiver.

Flow or no flow, either way Valerie had to-

The was a sudden knock at Abby's door interrupting her thoughts. "Come in." Abby called out only to hear nothing in response, other than another knock irritating her. "I said come in Justin!"

With that the door finally opened behind Abby, making her let out a sigh as she continued to look out into the city below. "I thought you were getting used to hearing me through the door Justin."

"I was testing to see how thick it was." A familiar feminine voice declared, causing a chill to run up Abby's spine before spinning around to see valaire standing behind her in a simple graphic tee and hot pants. "It's pretty solid, almost sound proof."

"Y-you-" Abby stuttered, as she nervously looked at the same girls she's been trying to get off her mind.

But before she could finish Valerie quickly raised her hands in the air in defense. "Wait, I'm not gonna hurt you. I swear. I'm not planning anything here." The women spoke up, even taking a step back away from Abby.

"... How did you even manage to get in here?"

"... Your husband brought me here to show me off to his friends ma'am."

Abby went wide as she looked over valeire again to see her attire, scoffing a bit when she could see the faint outline of the women's bra behind her tee, not even doubting her words knowing how Robert and his cohorts were. "Of course he did, of fucking course he did. I bet Jared and them loved seeing you."

"They did, but they're not the reason that I'm glad I came." Valerie announced, confusing Abby until she saw the look in Valerie's eyes. "I haven't seen you at your house anymore... I was worried."

"Worried?!" Abby asked, almost laughing at the thought. "You the succubus who raped me in my own home, got worried about me avoiding you?! Like actually?!"

"Ab- m-ma'am I'm sorry, I'm truly sorry about what happened." Valerie apologized, causing Abby to look at her as though she had two heads. "I know it sounds crazy ok, but please let me explain, please!"

Abby wanted nothing more than to kick her out, epically after she had waltzed into her last bit of territory. Her own home felt foreign to her thanks to the very women standing before her, having Valeire kicked out by security would ease some of her wounds. And yet as she stared into the pleading women's eyes she fell silent.

Valerie took Abby's silent as approval.

"Thank you." Valerie said, before she allowed herself to lean against Abby's desk. "... So... how have you been feeling?"

"Looks if thats-"

"No ma'am I'm serious, it has to do with what happened." Valerie defended while Abby shifted a bit uncomfortable with the look of sincerely on Valerie's face. "How are you feeling?"

"... Fine... good"

"So not tired at all, well rested? More energy maybe?"

Abby found herself thinking back to all the late nights she's been pulling lately, and yet she still wasn't all that tired. "... Maybe... why?"

Valerie let out a small breath. "succubi, even us halfling as you know fed off energy from other people, and we get most of it through physical touch." Valerie explained while Abby leaned against the glass wall. "It's cause of that... that's the reason we're all pretty slutty and a lot of the time can't commit to real relationships so we end up-"

"Wreaking home." Abby interjected.

Valeire sighed but nodded. "Yes... but sometimes and I really mean sometimes, it's like really rare, but we can actually run into a person who's like... The perfect partner for one of us." Valerie announced making Abby brow raise. "That person will have so much sexual energy to feed off of it's crazy, they won't be at risk of dying no matter how often we feed from them, they're like... they literally glow in our eyes."

"... And you think-"

"I know." Valerie interrupted as her eyes drank in Abby's form, causing her to shiver and fight off a lick of her lips. "I knew the second I saw you, cause I dead ass thought I was going blind."

The confession-like words caused Abby's heart to pound in her chest, which in turn seemed to stir Valerie a bit. "... You're trying to tell me, the women who's fucking my husband is in love with me?"

"...Yes." Valerie answered, making Abby scoff while shaking her head. "I know Abby, it's crazy. But you felt it too didn't you... I made you feel good didn't it?"

Visions of the night flooded Abby's mind making her shake her head, fighting off the lust filled thoughts. "N-no.... I- I don't... I cant-"

"We can test it again." Valerie said, taking a step towards Abby causing the woman to gasp, making Valerie freeze. "You can be in charge this time too, I promise I won't do anything unless you tell me to." Valerie quickly added, putting her hands up for Abby to see.

The matured ebony stared back at Valeri, not fully believing her until there was a long pause without any signs of her moving aside from the few labored breaths. "... Turn around."

If she would truly listened to Abby's commands, all she needed to do was make her leave room, just a few commands and-

Abby's thoughts were derailed as she watched Valerie turned around, letting Abby rest her eyes on the women's thick bubbly ass, causing a knot to begin to form in her stomach while she saw Valerie's breath become more labored.

"... Why you breathing so hard?"

"Your lust is filling up the whole room and it's really turning me on." Valerie quickly explained rubbing her thighs together, causing Abby to shut her eyes tight.

She needed to focus, she couldn't be swept away by some pretty young succubus words, they were lies for all she knew... nothing more than lies.

"... Take off your shirt."

Despite her eyes still shut tight Abby could still hear the rustling of clothes inside the quiet room, letting her know there was no hesitation in Valerie's actions. "... Pants and bra too."

There was another moment of silence, except for the soft sound of clothes being taken off until finally Abby heard the last article of clothing being removed, making Abby's heart rate quicken before she slowly allowed her eyes to open.

In front of her now stood the petite light skinned dread head, now standing in nothing but a thin pink thong that vanished in between her goosbump covered cheeks. Abby's eyes scanned Valeries backside causing her sex to moisten, while she swallowed a bit of saliva. "... T-turn around."

With that Valerie turned showing off her large bat chest piece tattoo that stood above her perky breast, her dark pierced nipples standing erect In want.

"Ab-"

"I-if I tell you stop, you stop." Abby said through gritted teeth, her eyes glued to Valerie's chest, but still able to see her head nod. "... Get over here."

Valerie wasted no time, her steps quick wanting to get to Abby as fast as possible, her pink eyes now burning with lust.

"S-stop!" Abby shouted, quickly forcing Valerie to stop dead in her tracks, now standing less than a foot away from Abby, her body clearly straining to fight itself from touch Abby. "Don't move."

Valerie begrudgingly listened to Abby despite the clear want and desire in her eyes. The look of want was something Abby hadn't experienced in a long time, and despite the confusion of the situation, she couldn't help but relish the fact that this women while not a human wanted her, for whatever reason she was desirable again.

"... You don't rip clothes." Abby warned Valerie, who gave a small nod as she looked at the slightly taller women with pleading eyes. She looked like a hound waiting to pounce on her meal. "G-good... fuck me."

The second the words registered in her head, Valerie's lips were once again pressed firmly against Abby's who was pushed against the cool glass window, forcing a small moan from her lips. Abby knew this wasn't right, nothing about this current situation was right and yet as she stood there pressed against the thick glass, another moan erupted from her once Valeria hands found her breast.

"I missed you so much." Valerie muttered, through the kiss before she started kissing at Abby's neck causing her to let out another moan. "I wanted you bad Abby, I wanted you so bad it hurts."

Valerie kisses soon found their way leading down Abby's neck, planting quick soft kisses above her chest, but soon going even further down south, causing a growing fire to be set ablaze in Abby's gut.

Finally at her goal Valerie kissed Abby's crotch through her dress, causing Abby to let out a small gasp. "Remember you can stop me." Valerie quickly reminded the women before she hoisted Abby's dress up and over her waist,revealing the now damp green panties. "But please don't."

Abby couldn't find the strength to even respond to Valerie, the risk of finally being exposed to her causing Abby to bit at the inside of her cheek. Her heart began to jack hammer in her chest once she felt Valerie hook her fingers into Abby's waistband, and tug her panties off.

The moment Abby's panties were peeled from her mound, she felt as though the very room was now filled with the scent of her musk, while nectar dripped involuntarily down her leg.

While Abby used to be a fairly confident woman, Especially in her more youthful days. Her vagina was one thing she was never proud of. Her vulva was dark black and hung with extra curtains, just barley hiding the pink interior underneath, to her it looked as though a bomb went off on her very crotch. For years she wanted surgery, but never had the courage to go through with it, leaving her pussy to stay as ug-

"God you're fucking beautiful!" Valerie suddenly declared breaking Abby out her thoughts, as she stared down at the breathless halfling her eyes hones in on her dripping sex. "A-and you smell... fuck!"

Valerie wanted to be neat and respectful this time around, but as she stared at Abby's sex and inhaled her thick musk, her body moved on its own and her face was finally burried into Abby's mound.

It had been so long since Abby had felt an actual mouth on her vagina, that her legs buckled from shock while she let out a high pitched gasp. She tried standing up straight again, only to have Valerie hoist a leg up and over her shoulder allowing the petite women better access. "Oh my- f-fuck! You're sucking them!"

Valerie let out a long pleasurable moan, slurping the bittersweet juices off Abby's flaps with joy as she sucked on them. She could feel the women struggling to keep balance, but she wouldn't let her fall. Once she'd have her fill of sucking on Abby's hanging lips, Valerie finally pressed her long fat tongue against Abby's entire slit giving, it long teasing licks.

With each lick Valeire was sure to dig the tip of her tongue against Abby's hooded clit, before flicking the bean mercilessly. The action causing Abby to howl out in pleasure clearly already near orgasm, with each sweet moan, Valerie could feel herself getting more alert, feeding off the sexual energy rolling off Abby in waves.

But sure wanted more.

"Holy fuck!" Abby cursed, out cumming as she felt Valerie's abnormally long tongue slither its way into her pussy. The fat wet appendage lapping away at Valeria inner walls as if it were alive with a mind of its own. "Deep! You're t-too- fuck!"

Abby was already close again and Valerie could tell from her shaking leg and tightening walls, but that made her want to make Abby go crazy. With that thought alone Valerie pushed her face even further into the girls pussy, burying her nose deep into Abby's small bush full matted down pubs, letting her take deep inhales of her lovers erotic scent while her tongue pressed itself firmly against Abby's neglected g spot.

She hardly stood a chance.

What happened next was something Abby thought was only a thing in pornos.

She squirted.

Along with her orgasm came a long stream of clear fluid that shot out from her vagina and onto Valeries face, causing the halfling to let out her own moan of pleasure clearly excited from the action as she continues to stimulate Abby's sex though her orgasm.

"S-stop! Stop!" Abby shouted, her hands grabbing Valerie's head ready to push her away, but Valerie quickly slipped her tongue out of Abby's slit herself before pulling back just enough from her crotch to not be in contact.

Abby stood there leaning against the window for a moment doing her best to catch her breath while she looked down at a panting Valerie. Her mouth was covered in Abby's pussy juices, leftover squirt dripping down her face to her chest, rolling past her tattoo. There were even some pub hairs now stuck to the halflings upper lip, and yet she still gazed up at the women with nothing but want and need in her shimmering pink eyes.

The look felt as though it ignited something deep within Abby's gut, making her squirm against the glass as she felt Valerie's breath near her soaked cunt.

Abby turned to the small clock on her desk to see that all but 10 minutes had passed since Valerie had entered the room, and within that frame she'd already come twice from her tongue alone.

"He thinks I'm home." Valerie suddenly announced, grabbing Abby's attention to see her still staring up at her with want. "He thinks I left for home after showing me off, no one's expecting me... you can even send me away." Valerie pointed out, but even as the words left her mouth it was clear to Abby leaving was the last thing Valeire wanted to do.

"... More tongue this time." Abby said, doing her best to sound as demanding as possible, only to shiver when she saw Valerie's eyes light up with joy hearing she'd get to stay. "A-and slower..."

"Thank you babygirl."

Abby wanted to question what she just heard, but before she even got the chance Valerie's tongue was already gliding up and down her sensitive quivering slit, making Abby roll her head back as she let out a long pleasurable moan.

Later... think later.

****

Two hours later Abby found herself panting as she lay spread across her work desk completely naked, and underneath Valerie who already got her breathing under control and was now kissing at Abby's neck, each peck filled with affection.

"H... how did this happen?" Abby panted out confused as she stared up at the ceiling.

"Our bodies just fit." Valerie said in between kisses.

Abby turned to look into Valerie's unnatural pink irises staring back at her so full of emotion. "... You're my husband's whore."

"...I was planning on doing this slowly." Valerie announced, making Abby's eyes widened. "I wanted to get to know you whenever we were alone, I thought last time was going to be my chance, but then you got mad... and thought I wanted Robert for some reason... and I was scared I'd lose you..."

As Valerie admitted to trying to win Abby over, she found herself even more confused and shocked trying to process her words.

"... You should go." Abby determined unable to think clearly with Valerie nipple piercings poking at her chest.

"...Yes ma'am."

With that the two got off the desk before awkwardly getting dressed in silence. Abby planned on cleaning up the room herself, but Valerie quickly took to it after getting dressed, letting Abby put time into fixing her perm and reapply her makeup.

Abby was in the middle of fixing her mascara when she saw Valerie turn to leave, reminding her of her secretary who was a known gossip.

"F-fuck, Justin."

"It's ok ma'am." Valerie quickly reassured getting Abby's attention. "I've already charmed him, he won't remember me coming or leaving your office... have a good day."

With that Valerie gave the women a small smile before leaving her office. Abby sat in her chair frozen while staring at the door for a moment, before returning to her mascara only to pause again finally fully processing the women's words.

'arent halflings supposed to be powerless'

*****

Hours later Abby found herself reluctantly walking up to the door of her house, it was her home yet Abby struggled to feel comfortable the most whenever she had to walk into it.

What's worse is she wasn't sure if it was due to what her husband was probably doing anymore, but more so about who he was doing it with.

But despite her internal struggle Abby pressed on and entered the house anyway, but upon entering she found Robert kissing Valerie hungerly while wrapped in his arms causing a pang to resonate in Abby's chest.

Hearing the door open, Valerie's eyes snapped open, making her push Robert away, shocking the man. "Y-your wife!" valeire explained as she shamefully stared down at the ground, avoiding both his and Abby's gaze.

"Oh, hey honey." Robert said with a small chuckle before he rushed over to the women, giving her a quick peck on the lips leaving Abby completely flabbergasted. "Sorry I didn't hear you come in."

"... Hey?" Abby asked, shocked. He really saw nothing wrong with this situation.

"Oh wait this is perfect, since Valerie and I have started yet. We can try what we talked about before. The threesome." Robert declared, making Valerie whip her head staring at the back of his head bewildered. "It works perfectly since I have to leave for two weeks on Friday."

Hearing the sudden news, Valerie found her eyes widening before they landed on Abby who stood there shifting uncomfortably, feeling the women stare as she looked up at Robert confused. "T-two weeks?"

"Yeah honey Remember? My cousin down in Texas is getting married. Him and his wife are trying to make it a whole wedding slash hunting trip kinda thing. And I said you didn't have to go since the wife's side of the family is a little... too old fashioned at times."

"Racist." Abby corrected suddenly remembering the conversation between the two two months prior. "They're racist."

"Yeah well, I'm going to be gone for two weeks so this is the perfect time to try it out before I leave." Robert said with a small smirk before pulling Abby into his arms blocking her view of Valerie, unable to see her face. "You know I've been missing you."

The statement left Abby stunned, making her look up into her husband's eyes as she was pressed into his firm body.

"... I've missed you too"

****

"Kinda reminds me of our honeymoon" Robert said from behind Abby as he kissed up and down her neck, while breathing her sweet scent fresh out the shower. "You were so beautiful that night."

Abby let herself lean against Robert as he littered her neck with kisses, letting her feel his 5 o'clock bread lightly scratch at her skin while they stood in the dim candle lit room. This is what she wanted, this is what she's been craving for... well almost.

12