Halfling Ch. 03

Story Info
Abby and Valerie spend time together.
4.6k words
4.78
4.9k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh fuck!" Abby cried out, her voice echoing as she sat on the steps leading into the large interior pool.

Abby sat on the stairs completely naked, the water only splashing up to her ankles while Valerie sat next to Abby, her mouth latched onto the woman's tit suckling onto it while her tongue swirled around her nipple teasingly.

The halflings hand was hard at work, as two fingers thrusted in and out of Abby's soaked cunt while her thumb pressed and rolled against the women's aching clit, filling the pool with lewd squishes along with with the dark skinned women's moans, her body shaking in extacy.

As Valerie felt the women's walls tighten around her fingers, she sped her pumping up before letting go of the women's nipple. "You ready to cum for me baby girl? You ready to cum all over my fingers?" Valerie asked, her glowing orbs shimmering with lust as she looked deep into Abby's eyes.

Abby let out a groan of pleasure, her hips now bucking against Valerie's fingers on instinct. "Y-yes! I'm cumming, I'm...fucking-!"

"Cum for me babygirl!"

Almost simultaneously along with Valerie's shout Abby finally found her release, her body jerking from the pleasure as she was pushed to what felt like the millionth orgasm of the day.

"Uuuuuggghhh!" Abby grunted out like a cavewoman, not even bothering to keep up appearances.

And that's exactly what Valerie wanted.

"That's my Abby, keep cumming for me babygirl." Valerie sang as she started planting soft kisses all over Abby's chest, her fingers now slowly coming to a stop, but remained lodged within Abby's slit to feed off the energy coming off her in droves.

Abby shakingly sat on the pool's smooth steps as she basked in her afterglow, letting the halfling shower her with the pecks to her chest until she finally had enough, and reached a hand out for each side of her face.

"A-'' Valerie started only to be cut off as Abby kissed her. The gesture caused the halfling to melt into the women as per usual, kissing the women back with just as much passion.

Abby wasn't sure when it exactly happened. It could've been the second night after Robert left, or if she was being more truthful with herself an hour after he had left on his trip, but at some point or another she had finally given into Valerie, unable to deny the girl from giving her pleasure.

It just made sense at this point, everything about Valerie was too perfect, from her unnatural sweet saliva, to her skillful fingers that always seemed to know exactly how to get Abby going in ways she didn't think were possible.

They really did just... fit.

Soon the women found themselves panting as they rested against each other's foreheads, their hot panting filling the silent room.

"I love you." Valerie suddenly said, breaking the silence.

Abby's heart ached as it skipped a beat, but she quickly swallowed and moved her head from the halfling. "Valerie-"

"I know I know, I shouldn't." Valerie said before reaching for Abby's hand and interlocking their fingers. "I just... I want to say it as long as I can before he gets back." Valerie said, looking especially annoyed at the mention of Robert.

"... We still have a week left."

"A week already flied by!'' Valerie whined making Abby let out a sigh avoiding the halfling stare. "...I'm ...I'm sorry i-i shouldn't have that." Valerie said, standing up before walking into the pool and swimming out into the deep end.

The two stayed silent in the room, the only sound being the hum of the pump and heater. It didn't take very long for Abbys eyes to search for Valerie to watch her back, as she leaned against the poolside on the opposite edge of the pool.

Like a moth drawn to a flame Abby found herself swimming towards the halfling, before she anchored herself on the poolside facing Valerie.

"Valerie." Abby called out but the woman kept her head in her arms looking off in the opposite direction. "Valerie, look at me please." Abby begged, giving the women's shoulder a squeeze, but she remained unmoved making Abby let out a sigh.

"Vee-vee."

Somehow within the span of a week the nickname was created for halfling. Neither one was entirely sure if it was during one of their pleasure sessions, or during the short times they did more than just cuddle or fuck.

Calling her out by her pet name did exactly as Abby wanted, making Valerie finally turn to the women, letting the dark ebony women see her lovers pout.

It was adorable and heartbreaking all at the same time.

"I've... this week with you... it's really fucking crazy, but if I'm honest..." Abby trailed off as she looked into Valerie's eyes filled with hope. "... This has been the best week I've ever had."

That wasn't it. Those weren't the words the halfling wanted to hear, but regardless Valerie couldn't stop herself from smiling at least seeing the truth to Abby's words in her eyes.

"Yeah... me too." Valerie admitted bringing some relief to Abby. "Even more fun than when me and the other kids at my foster house snuck out to tip cows at abuelita Sanchez farm."

Abby smiled hearing the claim before she playfully pushed Valerie by her shoulder. "Shut the fuck up, you ain't tip no cow."

"I was queen cow tipper back in Columbia. By myself I tipped like 10 of them bitches when I was like 8."

"So you were always a menace then?"

Valerie raised a brow at Abby's remark. "weren't you the one who told me last night, that you flashed an old man on his porch cause your sister dared you to?" The women pointed out making Abby let out a laugh. "And to think that same girl grew up to be a code switching business woman."

"I do not code switch!" Abby exclaimed with a gasp as she sent a light splash of water towards Valerie.

"Uh-huh," Valerie said, giving the women a knowing look. "Hello Justin, It's with such a heavy heart that I must announce I'll be working from home again, still hoping to get over my common cold" Valerie mocked Abby using an overly nasally voice, making Abby glare at her despite the grin on her face.

"... You know all this says, is that I'd probably be a better succubus than you."

The halfling jaw dropped. While a mischievous smile spread upon Abby's lip. "I know y-"

Before Valerie could finish Abby sent out a large splash of water at the women giggling. She then quickly pushed off the edge of the pool and swam away from the halfling who soon chased after her.

The swimming pool was soon filled with the sounds of giggling and splashes. Abby, the clear better swimmer between the two was able to easily avoid the halfling grasp and soon found herself acting cocky, just barely letting Valerie's hand graze her skin before swimming off.

And it was that cockiness that was her downfall.

Just as she stood in the five foot water, her shoulders just barely poking above the water, Valerie made a grab for the girl which Abby thought she could easily dodge, till she felt something thick and long wrap around her waist holding her in place.

"Wha-" Before Abby could finish, Valerie grabbed hold of Abby and latched onto the women, her slender legs now wrapped around the women's midsection, while she looped her arms around her neck.

"Who's the better succubus?" Valerie asked victoriously, as she looked into Abby eyes and chuckled seeing her excitement laced with confusion. Valerie unfastened the limb coiled around Abby's waist before lifting it out of the water, allowing the mature woman to stare at her long heart tipped black tail. "Halflings usually don't have them, but it looks like I'm the luckiest halfling in the world."

Abby found herself silent as she watched the long black tail flicker back and forth behind the women, before dipping back into the water.

"I... you're the first person who's ever seen it actually." Valerie declared, surprising Abby. She'd only seen it for a moment, but she could already think of a few good uses a tail would have in the bedroom alone, so who knew what a succubus could think up. "I've been a slut since I was of age, but... even I wanted to keep something hidden you know?... plus someone might think it's-"

"It's beautiful." Abby said while she forced Valerie to look up at her as she continued. "Your beautiful vee-vee."

The halfling chuckled before pecking Abby's lips. "I should be the one telling you that baby girl." Valerie pointed out causing the women to let out a scoff. "I'm serious."

"Vee, it's fine, I'm older now. It's what happens."

"Since when did older mean can't be beautiful?"

"Vee my tits are sa-"

Before Abby could finish Valerie planted a kiss on the woman's neck making her bite back a moan. "Sexy" Valerie whispered, interpreting the women as she pressed their breasts together, letting Abby feel her cool piercings.

"...m-my pus-mm" Abby started, letting out a small moan as her hands quickly found themselves wrapped around Valerie, just as the women used her 5 inch tongue to lick up to the women's neck to her ear lobe, causing shivers to run through Abby's body, suddenly becoming more aware over the fact that they were both naked.

"Delicious."

"... You're just-"

Valeire finally looked back into Abby's eyes letting the women see the halfling shimmering eyes. "I legit came three times this morning, while I was tounge fucking you in the kitchen." Valerie reminded Abby silencing the women, but soon Valeries hips begand to grind against Abby's stomach clear desire in her eyes. "And I want to cum again while I tongue fuck you in this pool."

"...h... how long can a succubus hold their breath?" Abby stuttered, her eyes now mirroring Valerie's lust, the fire set a blaze in the pit of her stomach.

Valerie smiled before she finally unraveled her legs from Abby's waist. "And you thought you were the better succubus." Valerie pointed out before she took a deep breath and pushed Abby up against the pool wall as she dived into the water.

Looks like someone had something to prove.

******

"Your boobs are so pretty." Valerie said as she laid her head on Abby's chest fondling a tit while using the other as a pillow. Her touch wasn't sexual, yet at the same time was, the sensation brought a strange comfort to Abby that she quickly grew to enjoy.

"They're saggy."

"They're big and pretty." Valerie insisted before kissing above Abby's heart, making the women chuckle.

They laid together in the master bedroom fresh out of the shower and both completely naked. Abby could hardly remember even the point of fabric in the first place.

It was just something that got in the way.

"You know I can give you a massage if your shoulder ever hurts." Valerie offered.

"Thanks... but my shoulders actually haven't been hurting as much lately." Abby pointed out, a bit surprised herself. Not too long ago she was fairly used to the normal ache in her shoulder from her large D cups breast, and was even beginning to accept the joint pain she was starting to develop, but recently all her aches and pains were all but gone. She's never better in years. "... You're... you're just feeding off my energy right?"

"Only the sexual energy I swear, I would never touch you soul." Valerie said before feathering another kiss above Abby's heart. "I'd never forgive myself if I hurt you."

It was only 6 months ago that the halfling had arrived at their front door with her carry on, and even less time since they started their sexual escapade, but Abby couldn't help believe Valerie whole heartedly when she spoke to her that way.

Just hearing Valerie say it, caused a smile to spread on Abby's lips as she raked her fingers through the halfling dreads playing with them, until suddenly her phone rang.

"... It's Robert." Abby announced as she grabbed the phone and saw his face appear on the screen.

"UGGGGGGGGH!" Valerie groaned out in annoyance against Abby, who gave her a pleading look to stay silent before answering the call.

"Hey what's up?"

"Oh nothing much honey, just that your man managed to actually bag a boar!" Robert said, his voice filled with pride. "I sent you the pictures, you know I thought I wouldn't have that much fun, but besides the semi racist comments from Cathy's grandpa, it's really not that bad."

"That's great, you're turning into a regular Tarzan huh?" Abby said fake interested just as she saw Valerie begin to move, getting her attention.

"It's starting to feel like it. Maybe when I get back we can look at boats or something, maybe try fishing?" Robert suggested, but Abby found herself only half listening.

It had become a normal occurrence, but whenever Abby was on the phone with her husband specifically, Valerie would find some way to pull the bulk of Abby's attention to her. And it looks like today she was choosing to do it while eating out Abby's cunt.

"That sounds amazing." Abby breathed out, trying her best not to focus on Valerie's tongue as it traced her outer folds sending shivers up the woman's body.

"I'm glad you like the idea honey." Robert said with a chuckle. "Oh, and I called Justin earlier. You're still not feeling good honey?"

"I'm ok baby, I'm just un-" Abby started, before she was forced to bite off a moan as she felt Valerie bit the inside of her thigh, while she dug two fingers into her pussy pumping them rougher and faster then usual. "Y-you know bad stomach cramps!" Abby stressed.

A hand quickly went to Valeries head to push the women's back trying to tell her to calm down, but Valerie only stared back up at Abby through hodded eyes before taking another bite at her inner thigh closer to her sex, the sensation causing Abby's legs to shake while she bit down on her lower lip.

"I understand honey, looks like skipping out on the wedding was the right call. Has your sister been coming over or have you been using val-"

"Valerie!" Abby more or less moaned out answering the question, while she tried giving the women between her legs a look that begged for mercy. Seeming somewhat satisfied for some reason Valerie's hand slowed, but continued to pump in and out of Abby's cunt at a famier teasing speed. "She's... she's really helpful."

"Yeah? I knew you'd turn around about getting a halfling." Robert said, still sounding as smug as ever. "You know Jared warned me about it beforehand right? Apparently his brother in-law ordered a halfling and it ended up fucking his boss and getting him fired."

"Ooh." Abby let out as she felt Valerie feather a tender kiss to her erect clit, her fingers now teasingly brushing against the women's g-spot.

"Yeah, but I knew that he wasn't us, some young thing from Columbia is definitely something we can keep under control, especially when you get that look in your eye honey."

"Yeah, I know the look bab-"

Abby didn't get the chance to finish her sentence. Valeire out of nowhere went back to her rough pumping within the blink of an eye, while she began to suck at the women's clit as if she were trying to pop the bean clean off Abby's sex, causing her back to arch as she miraculously held back her moan.

"B-baby I have to go!" Abby quickly shouted trying to get off the phone, just barley biting back a moan this time when Valerie s free hand shot up to grab at the women's nipple, twisting the bud as she continued her merciless assault on Abby's sex.

"Oh ok honey lo-"

Abby couldn't take anymore, she quickly ended the call before tossing the phone away, letting herself moan out in pleasure. "V-vee-vee!" Abby shouted her hips grinding against the woman's face on instinct.

Valeire purred against Abby's clit in satisfaction, as she watched her lover twist and moan out as if she were possessed. Seeing the woman she loved so much bend to her will filled her pride, and lust, her own sex well past moisten now as she hungrily sucked at Abby's clit.

It was hardly long before Abby was stretching out her limbs shaking from her orgasm, the women managing to squirt inside Valerie's mouth who wasted no time in gulping down the women's addictive bitter sweet nectar, while her fingers and mouth finally slowed.

Abby laid on her bed panting as she stared up at the ceiling. She wasn't worried about fucking in the master bed she deemed to her husband was off limits, the thought never once crossed her mind. Instead she only found herself propping up against the bed's headboard to look at Valeries who stayed kneeling in between the women's legs, wiping the excess fluid off her cheeks.

"Why-"

"I don't like it when you call him baby." Valerie admitted looking Abby directly in her eye. "You're MY babygirl, mine. I don't want to hear you call him baby"

"Vee, you know-"

"No, it's not fair!" Valeire cried out before she crawled to her lover, a knee on each side of Abby's legs, as Valerie grabbed the side of her face, making her look up to the halfling. "Why do I have to sit around and listen to the women I love call some man baby?! Just because he found you first? Just cause I was acting like a whore before I finally ran into you? I'm not a saint but that's not fair, I don't deserve that!"

"... We're married."

It was all Abby found herself able to say as she looked up into Valerie's pink eyes filled with emotion.

"Does Robert make you cum?" Valerie asked. Abby was silent, but that silence spoke volumes. "That... that night was... when he was with you. Did he even make you cum once that night or was it me? Between me and him, who really got you off babygirl?"

"T-that-"

"I hated watching it." Valerie declared interrupting Abby, letting the women finally see the hurt in her eye. "Watching him ignore how you felt while he just... took you in front of me. I hated it." Valerie said, before moving a strand of curly hair from Abby's face who only stared at her in silence processing the woman's words.

"I know that your not sure about... me. And we don't know what's gonna happen between us, but honestly as far as fucking you that day you tried to kick me out..." Valerie trailed off, before she leaned forward planting a kiss onto Abby's forehead. "The only thing I regret is not coming after you sooner... I'm just glad no one else got to you first."

"... What do you mean?" Abby asked confused, making Valerie scoff rolling her eyes further confusing the women. "What's that supposed to mean."

"Abby... babygirl. I know that I'm cute, but... you let me into your master bed ya know." Valerie pointed out making Abby go wide eyed stunned by her words, causing Valerie to smile before giving the women's lips a soft peck. "But that's my point, I know I'm a halfling and all that but... after I found out that we have this whole thing going on between us, I was scared how I was going to get you to look at me. But all I needed to do was just shoot my shot since Roberts a fucking dumbass."

"Like he's not bad at sex and he's pretty big, but baby he doesn't know how to treat a women like you." Valerie saidz as she stroked Abby's hair drinking her in all her matured beauty. "If some women... man... werewolf, siren anyone! If just anyone saw how unhappy you were, and had just a little more experience in treating you the way you're supposed to be treated, I know this would've been so much fucking harder... which is why I wish I had just took my shot and kissed you earlier."

As she spoke Abby could see the look of disdain on Valerie's face, clearly thinking back to the days Abby would do her best to avoid the women, making her wrap her arms around the women's waist pulling her a bit closer.

"Vee-vee-"

"...I hate Robert so much Abby." Valerie spoke honestly tears welling up in her eyes. "I hate how he looks at me, I hate the way he touches me, the way he smells, his fucking beard! But what I hate even more than that, is somehow a fucking dumbass like him married the most beautiful women Ive ever seen, and it still wasn't enough for him! I hate the way he treats you."

"... He wasn't always like that."

12