Halfling Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Has he ever made you feel the things I make you feel?" Valeire asked, while Abby once again answered her with her silence. "... Do you think he loves me more than I do?"

This time Valerie held her stare waiting for Abby to answer her, seeming a bit nervous as the silence was prolonged.

"... No" Abby answered, admitting to herself that what she'd been trying to ignore. Valerie loved her leagues more than Robert had ever at any point of their relationship. She could see it with the glances the halfling would steal when she thought Abby wasn't paying attention, and could feel it every time she touched her. Every stroke, every caress had purpose to it, as if the halfling wanted to shoot her emotions into Abby's very being.

Relief visibly washed over Valerie before she left a lingering kiss on Abby's pillowy lips. "Good. Cause I love you so fucking much."

Abby found herself staring into the halflings pink irises, her chest aching with what she knew the women wanted to hear, but instead she brought their lips back together for a passionate kiss.

She was in deep, but she couldn't take that plunge. If she did, it would truly all be over.

The kiss slowly turned from passionate to lustful as the women's hands began to explore one another forms. Abby's hands ran along Valerie's hips before she gripped the women's thick ass cheeks in her hands, making the halfling shiver on top of her as she kneaded the dark women's breast in her hands, lifting them up before letting them flop back in place making Abby moan into her mouth.

Valeire suddenly made a move to break the kiss, no doubt going to pleasure Abby as she always did.

'like she always does.'

The thought alone irritated Abby enough to the point where she found herself flipping their position in the bed, pushing the halfling on her back taking Valerie by surprise. In the spur of the moment, Valerie locked her legs around Abby's waist as she looked up at the women stunned.

Abby was motionless. This was new. During all the times she'd been with Valerie she's not made a move to return any favors or touch the women the same way she had pleasured her, it's mostly been her just allowing Valerie to touch her without any reciprocation. After all she wasn't a les-

"Y-you don't have to!" Valerie spoke up, snapping Abby out of her thoughts. She looked down at Valerie to see her eyes filled with lust, but also worry, looking up at Abby seeing her internal struggle. "You don't have to do this, babygirl. I'm ok with just being on top."

"... You really mean that?" Abby asked and the girl quickly nodded letting her legs lose from Abby's waist freeing her, yet Abby made no effort to move. Instead the woman cupped the light skinned women's breasts in her hand causing Valeires breath to hitch. "Your eyes are glowing right now, liar."

Valerie bit her lower lip, biting back a moan as she felt Abby touch her breast, shivering now as she felt the women kneed it teasingly. "I... I don't want to make you uncomfortable bab- ugh!" Valeire moaned out, as Abby leaned over and began kissing up the women's collarbone with the same tenderness and affection she'd always shown to her.

That was all it took for Valerie to finally accept her faith, her hands now wrapped around Abby along with her legs hugging the women as close as she possibly could to her body savoring the women's touch, her slit a sopping mess at this point staining the sheets below.

"What makes me uncomfortable is you lying to make me comfortable." Abby whispered into Valerie's ear, her fingers now rolling the halflings pierced nipple playfully, causing Valeires toes to curl. "... Tell your babygirl what you want Vee-vee." Abby whispered into the woman's ear, before she bit her earlobe and tugged at it between her teeth, causing a visible shudder to run throughout Valerie's body.

"M-my pussy! Touch my clit baby please!" Valeire shouted out pleadingly.

Already lost in the moment, Abby was not hesitant to drag her hand down the woman's body teasingly slow before she rubbed her exposed clitoris, just as she would her own making sure to be gentle.

"Like-" Abby started, as she heard Valerie groan out in pleasure, only to suddenly feel the women arch her back underneath her while her eyes rolled to the back of her head, shocking Abby realizing what was happened.

She'd only gotten to run three full circles around Valerie bean, before she found what looked to have been one of the hardest orgasms the halfling had ever experienced.

Valerie's nails clawed at Abby's back and her legs locked up onto the women keeping her as close as she possibly could, while she let out a strained moan until she finally rode out her orgasm. "F...fuck!" Valeire said panting her eyes slightly unfocused as her limbs loosened around Abby, but still held the women close.

"Y... you already...?" Abby asked, making sure she saw right causing Valerie to giggle before she brought a hand to her face clearly embarrassed, but nodded answering her question. "...Was... has it been-"

"I wasn't kidding when I said I cum when I eat you out baby, you have no idea what you do to me." Valerie declared, surprising the women before she finally looked up at Abby with clear love and affection in her eyes. "And I already told you how much I love you babygirl... I've literally had wet dreams about you touching me for months."

The confession brought a small smile to Abby's lips, making her lean forward and kiss the large bat tattoo on her chest causing Valerie to let out a small giggle, her fingers raking through Abby's permed hair.

"... You wanna continue your dream mammita?" Abby asked teasingly

Valeires eyes lit up the moment she heard the nickname before she nodded her head excited. "You know what?"

"Mmm?" Abby asked as her finger traced over Valerie wet slit, her digit only applying pressure near her entrance, just barley threatening to enter the halfling making Valerie let out a shakey moan.

"You might.... Might have been right a-about-" Valerie tried only to let out a long moan while throwing her head back, feeling Abby finally slip her middle finger into her tight tunnel, her folds eager to accept her lover into her sex. "You'd be a good succubus!" Valeire shouted out.

But Abby said nothing, she only smiled as she covered Valerie's inked chest in kisses, further riling up Valerie as her finger slowly pumped in and out of her.

There would be time to talk after, right now she solely wanted to focus on Valerie's tightness, making note of just what spots affected her the most.

...The week really was flying by.

12