Halfling Ch. 04

Story Info
A choice must be made.
7.7k words
4.76
4.8k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O-ok I'm tapping out, I'm tapping out." Abby panted as found herself trudging her way to a large wooden bench.

"You're already tired titi?!" A young boy shouted, screeching to a halt mid run before looking over at Abby, who now sat down on her at the picnic table clearly exhausted, wiping sweat from her brow.

"Already?" Abby scoffed, doing her best to catch her breath, slightly jumping as a cool water bottle was pressed to her neck.

"Titi needs a breather Trey, why don't you try going after your dad!" Abby's younger sister Paula shouted over to her son. The two held a remarkable resemblance, only while Abby's sister had braids running down her back, Abby's hair was now puffed out into an afro.

"Too late killed him!" Valerie cheered, rushing past the small boy and shooting a nerf foam bullet at his chest barely missing if not for Treys' dodge. "You and your brothers are next!" Valerie shouted, running away while a trio of boys ran after her their nerf guns at the ready.

"How can they keep going like that?" Abby asked, staring at the group as they ran off into the distance in the large park.

"Supernaturals, what are you going to do?" Paula said before sitting down on the table next to her older sister as she drank from her bottle. "Imma keep it real though, I'm surprised little Ms swim nationalist actually came out here to run."

Abby rolled her eyes from the remark. "Yall come out here like twice a month and I keep saying no, but you got me in a good mood today."

"Uh huh." Paula said before glancing to make sure the others were far enough out. "... Your new bestie have anything to do with it?"

"... She's the halfling Robert ordered, I already told-"

"Oh nah, you told me and the girls a lot about Valerie, and how your husband ordered her without even asking you if you was ok with it." Paula clarified, making Abby turn to her sister confused. "I'm just trying to figure out when y'all started smashing too."

The bottle from Abby's hand slipped out of her grasp as she looked up at her sister speechless, not believing she'd somehow caught onto her after she'd been so-

"Wait... you thought I couldn't tell?" Paula realized seeing the shocked look on her sister's face. "... Girl you forgot I turned into a werewolf like nine years ago? Her scent is literally all over you."

"Oh my fucking God." Abby groaned into her hands, cursing her fatal mistake.

"No Abs it's ok, I'm not making fun of you I promise." Paula said quickly shifting down to sit next to her sister, who kept her face hidden in her hands in shame and embarrassment. "I was happy when you two rolled up together and smelt your scents."

"Happy?" Abby asked, finally turning to Paula with a look of disbelief. "I brought my... I brought Valerie here to the park on one of your Saturday family days and you're happy?"

"... Not gonna lie, I was a little worried when you said you were bringing a half succubus around my man, if we're being real." Paula admitted, making Abby sigh. "I'm happy she was with you though instead of Robert." Paula said with a sour face.

"You still don't like Robert?" Abby asked, giving her sister a look.

"YOU stopped liking Robert!" Paula exclaimed with a chuckle, making Abby avoid the women's stare, clear guilt on her face. "Honestly I'm surprised y'all lasted a whole ass decade, buddy is annoying as hell and your b-"

"I'm not bi!" Abby exclaimed, cutting her sister off. Quickly setting the record straight. "I'm not bi, I'm not gay, demi, pan or whatever. I'm normal... I'm normal."

As Abby spoke Paula fell silent seeing the desperation behind her older sisters glare, her voice trembling a bit.

"... I was gonna say better off without him." Paula said, nudging Abby's shoulder. "Like seriously, what kinda dude leaves his wife for a wedding and with the halfling mail order bride."

"... A jerky one."

"That's what I'm saying." Paula said in her Katt Williams impression getting a small chuckle from her older sister. "But as far as Valerie goes, you know that I'm not going to tell anyone right? Like I would never do that to you, ever."

"I know." Abby said, looking up at a skywriter in the sky spelling out what seemed to be a marriage proposal. "... Whatever this is, it's gonna be over soon anyways... Robert should be back by Monday.''

"... And you decided to use one of your days with me and the boys?" Paula asked, feeling slightly touched.

"Vee heard you when you called to check up on me last night. She tried hiding it, but I knew she wanted to get out the house." Abby explained thinking back to the excited look on the halflings face. "You know, I don't think Robert let her leave the house unless it was with him when he was here."

"That's because Robert's brain stronk like caveman. Womens need protect." Paula said, making Abby laugh, shaking her head. "But I'm glad you and her are... whatever you guys are for now."

"You're-"

"I'm not Abs. You dead ass look better than I've seen you look in years. You already sweated off your makeup and your skin. Flawless."

"You saying I looked busted before?" Abby asked, taken aback.

"No, it's just like... like when I first got together with Donald. You told me I was looking really good, remember?"

"That's because-"

"Abby!" Valerie shouted, seeming to appear out of thin air as she let herself collapse onto Abby's legs, resting her head on her bare thigh, shocking the sisters. "Your nephews Abby, they don't know who they playing with." The halfling panted out trying to catch her breath.

Abby couldn't help but chuckle before making Valerie look up to wipe the sweat from her brow. "Uh huh. You up right now?"

"Damn straight." Valerie panted out, smiling victoriously as she stared up at the women. "Donald got me while I was trying to take out one of his last sons so I'm dead for like the next minute, but best believe the queen still has the most kills."

"As you should." Abby said, before grabbing a nearby bottle of water and handing it to the halfling who greedily downed the cool liquid. "Don't go passing out on me though, remember we're still going to the mall later."

"I won't babygirl." Valerie said with a grin, her breathing finally stable. "I just wanted to check up on you."

"I'm fine vee-vee, just kicking it with my sister."

"Someone already tapping out?!" Donald called out, making the women look over to see Donald and the triplets all gathered, smirking at Valerie.

"They ganging up on you." Paula pointed out, while Valerie climbed to her feet a determined look on her face.

"Only way they stand a chance."

"Kill the children first vee-vee."

With that Valerie skillfully shot a dart at one of the triplets, killing him for the next three minutes before she ran away with the full grown werewolf and his children right on her tail.

The very sight brought a smile to Abby's face.

"She makes you happy." Paula said, getting the woman's attention letting her see the satisfied look on her sister's face. "That's why you look good. No more Gucci under eyes, you're laughing, your skin is clear... you're happy. It's a good look on you."

"... I am." Abby admitted out loud before looking down at her thighs remembering the look on Valerie's face.

She was just right in front of her and somehow Abby was already wanting to see her face again.

"Good," Paula said, giving her sister a hug while rubbing her arm. "... Remember when you were in like 8 grade, and I made fun of you for crying so hard when your best friend moved away?"

"Right before the day of one of my biggest races, yeah. You and your friends literally called me lesbo for like-"

"I know I know. I-i just wanted to say sorry."

"... That happened like 20 something years ago." Abby said, glancing at her sister confused only to see the guilt on Paula's face.

"A sister can't apologize for being young and stupid? Wasn't your company all about being progressive?" Paula pointed out, before standing up from her seat and pulling Abby along with her. "Now let's help your girl out, she good but she's outnumbered." Paula pointed out, just as Abby watched Valerie duck and weave against the onslaught of foam bullets,making her smile before grabbing a nerf pistol on the picnic table.

"Human to the rescue." The women said, before rushing towards the others with Paula close behind.

"Human and mamma wolf to the rescue!" Paula shouted.

There was still plenty she wanted to talk about with her sister, but she didn't want to overwhelm her anymore than she already clearly was. Just for a day, Abby deserves to just go nuts.

*****

"Are you sure we don't need to go buy any-"

"For the last time vee-vee, no we're not buying any lingerie!" Abby exclaimed, as they walked past the small outlet in the busy mall.

After a quick stop at home to shower, the girls headed over to the mall where they spent the last four hours just aimlessly going out from store to store window shopping, enjoying each other's company. They even stopped by the movie theater for a bit to watch the latest romantic comedy.

But of course Abby couldn't let Valerie go to EVERY store.

"Positive?" Valerie asked, almost looking pained as she watched the store disappear out of sight.

"Positive." Abby said firmly, smiling a bit from the childish look on the halfling's face. "You know they got cameras and spells placed in the dressing rooms right?"

Valeire gasped, clutching her imaginary perls. "Are you suggesting that I'd try and do something to you out here and public?"

Abby's brow arches at the woman before she lets out a small scoff. "Who's hand was on my titty during that movie again?"

"Your titty was..." Valerie suddenly trailed off, confusing Abby.

"What about-'' Abby started until she saw the serious look in Valerie's face. She followed her line of sight, to see the halfling staring at an advertisement banner for a nearby community college.

"... Do you think I could major in something?" Valerie asked making Abby turn to the petite women. "Like obviously not something like business since... I'm not-"

Abby cut her off, quickly pulling her out of the high traffic walkway before sitting her down at a bench.

"You are not stupid." Abby declared, looking Valerie deep in her eyes as she spoke. "... Well you Is, but you ain't." Abby teased, making a small smile spread along the halflings lips.

"You told me already how you got your associates before you got hired at your agency."

"Only because some incubus in charge forced the girls to get it if they wanted to travel out Columbia." Valerie pointed out.

"You still did it anyways and before most of the girls your age." Abby defended making Valerie try to turn away, but Abby made her look back into her dark brown eyes. "Vee if you want to try getting another degree I know you can do it. It doesn't matter if it's business, law, medicine, or make up. Whatever it is you-"

"Culinary?" Valerie suddenly asked, interrupting Abby. "I just... I just kinda feel like I'd be good at it"

"... Are you telling me you know how to cook and we've been ordering out for the past two week?" Abby asked, making Valerie let out a small chuckle. The dark skinned woman then stood the girl up from her seat. "You're making me something today."

"Bandeja Paisa?" Valerie asked

"That's definitely Spanish and I don't know what it is, but you're making it while we look at culinary courses nearby." Abby said as she dragged a giggling Valerie out the mall.

******

"Are you sure?" Valerie asked worriedly.

"Mammita I'm sure, would you just get over here?" Abby said as she laid down on the dining room table completely naked while staring up at the ceiling. "Sit. On. My. Face"

Sometime after Valerie had cooked them dinner, the two were right back at their usual physical activity. And even though it might've already been a bit past midnight, neither one was ready to end their sessions after a whole day of missed opportunity.

Hearing the command, Valerie finally hopped up onto the table before she straddled her hips over her lover's face, her tail lightly swishing back and forth as she aligned their lips.

She felt comfortable having the tail out and about not long after she revealed it to Abby.

"You remember which-" Valerie started, only for Abby to smack her right ass cheek making Valerie hiss, while her lower lips visibly moistened above Abby's face. "It was left cheek for air and slow down babygirl."

"I know, hurry up and give me your pussy already." Abby said, spanking the women's ass cheek again as she stared at Valeries dripping sex in want.

This would be her first time actually directly tasting the halfling. Up until now she'd only tasted Valerie's cunt off her fingers, but as she stared at the neatly folded pussy surrounded by a bit of coarse curly pubes, she wanted nothing more than to have her tongue run up and down the quivering lips.

"Yes babygirl."

Finally with that Valerie lowered herself down onto Abby's face who readily welcomed her with a long teasing lick, the action almost making the halfling back off till Abby wrapped her arms around Valerie's thighs and pulled her back down onto her face.

"F-fuck, ab- ahhhhh!" Valerie moaned out, as her hands went to the woman's head, clutching fist full of her afro, but Abby hardly showed any concern for her hair.

She was already too far gone.

The moment she tasted Valerie juices, it was already over. She was addicted. The amazingly sweet nectar with just a hint of a bitter undertone, was one of the most delicious things Abby had tasted in her life, making the whole fact that she was currently eating a girl out for the first time much easier.

Abby's tongue flickered up and down the halflings slit, lapping up the heavy flow of nectar that ran down Abby's face. She'd done more than enough research for this moment and while albeit clumsily, she tried drawing shapes on the women's outer lips.

Valeire was a big fan of triangles.

"Right there babygirl, t...that's the spot! Right there!" Valerie said, her legs quivering as she sat on top of her lover's face, her eyes shimmering brightly while her tail wrapped itself around Abby's leg hugging it.

The halfling tried touching her clit needing further stimulation, but Abby only slapped the women's hand away, before she rubbed the women's clit herself while looking up from between the women's thighs her eyes hooded, but giving Valerie a narrowed look as if to say 'mine'

"It's yours babygirl it... it's..." Valerie tried, only to roll her head back as she felt Abby roll her clit in between her two fingers, driving the halfling mad cumming hard on Abby's face.

Valerie came so hard, she didn't even notice that she was now squishing Abby's face between her plush thighs, but Abby wasn't complaining. In fact she wanted more.

As Valerie shook against Abby's face, clearly still doing her best not to crush her, Abby finally stuck her tongue into the women's slit, slithering it in as deep as she could, licking at her inner folds mimicking what Valeries does to her.

"Mierda!" Valerie cursed out, in Spanish her weight finally giving, letting Abby tongue fuck her even deeper, her hips now grinding against Abby's face on their own already looking for their next release. "Baby! You're-"

Valerie tried, but Abby was too far into it now and one had one thing on her mind. She wanted to make the halfling scream.

With that thought, Abby used the soaked hand that was teasing the halflings clit to now rub against the women's puckered asshole right below her tailz causing Valerie to let out an almost animalistic moan, her grinding becoming rougher finally letting herself get lost in the pleasure.

"Yes! yes! yes!" Valerie groaned out. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, as her hips grind back and forth against Abby's tongue and finger. It was a surprise that Abby touched her there all on her own, but it was more than welcomed. "I'm gonna cum babygirl, you're going to make me cum again!"

It was hard to breathe, unsurprising when a halfling was bucking her hips against the dark skinned woman's mouth, her face now soaked in Valerie's juices, but Abby didn't slow down.

it was the last thing on her mind. After days of having been pleasured by her lover, she finally wanted to return the favor, and she wasn't going to let something like air be the thing to ruin it.

Abby used her free hand to spank at Valerie's bubbly ass cheek making the halfling cry out in pleasure, her asshole winking with every harsh slap, making her even more sensitive to the teasing of her hole, while Abby applied slight pressure to her finger just threatening to let her finger slip inside her back door.

"U-ugh!" Valeire cried out her hips now grinding against Abby's faster than ever, while her pussy started to spasm around the woman's tongue.

She was close.

Knowing that fact Abby moaned against the women's pussy in want, sucking at her whole pussy while she poked her tongue at Valerie g-spot just barely touching it, causing Valerie to shake violently on the table her thighs crushing Abby's head, but once she felt Abby's finger push into her greedy back entrance, she was already sent over the edge.

Valerie orgasmed so hard her eyes rolled into her head as her body leaned back, and she squirted onto Abby's face and the dining room table covering it in her nectar.

"Uuuggghhh... my fuck-!" The women shouted, her hips bouncing against Abby's tongue as if they didn't know whether to run or ride out the pleasure, but Abby didn't leave the halfling up to that choice.

As her lover came, Abby finally let her tongue slip out of her slit, and used a hand to hold Valerie down to her face by her thigh, letting her lap up the halflings sweet discharge, all the while keeping her finger stuck in the women's ass lightly thrusting it in and out of her.

Valerie's hips soon came to a stop along with the stream coming from her pussy. She thought she was going to get a second to breathe, but let out a strained moan feeling Abby's tongue just graze her clit making her sit back up grabbing tuffs of Abby's hair. "A.. Ab-" Valerie tried, looking down at the women with teary eyes.

Abby could clearly see and hear Valerie, but she found the grip on the halfling's thighs tighten as she continued to make out with her neatly folded cunt.

"T-time! time!" Valeire begged, her thighs shaking as her mind went numb unsure of how she felt. On one hand she wanted to cum again, yet on the other hand she felt like if Abby's tongue was on her pussy any longer she might actually pass out.

Luckily her lover was merciful.

Abby finally let the women go while removing her finger and giving Valeries sex one final kiss, making Valeire let out a sigh of relief before she let herself fall back onto the women's body panting. "Thank you baby."

"I did good for my first?" Abby asked before she turned her head letting her kiss and suck at Valerie's inner thigh.

It would surely leave a hickey.

As she felt Abby suckle on her thigh, the halfling felt a shiver run throughout her body basking in her afterglow. "I thought you were sucking the life out of me." Valerie said with a chuckle.

Pride began to fill Abby's chest before she licked her lips still tasting Valerie's cum. "We should have done this sooner"

"... We still have to have sex in the garage." Valerie pointed out.

Abby's eyes lit up before she kissed the halfling inner thigh. "I can dry the sheets and eat you out while you're in the dryer?"

"Look at you multi-tasking." Valerie said with a smirk, resulting in a playful bite to her thigh making her let out a small gasp still sensitive. "W... will you do that thing with your finger again?" The halfling asked, her voice strained.

"Get off me and I'll use more than just my finger." Abby declared making the halfling sit up wide eyed, only to look to see Abby waggle her brow.