Halfling Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luckily Robert was an idiot.

After what took place in Abby's old house, the women told Valerie to only command him to walk out of the house and walk to Jared's. Valerie wanted to at least make him do it in his boxers, but Abby was more mature than her.

Once he was clear headed Robert of course came screaming back ready for another fight, but Abby was ready for him with divorce papers along with a deal concerning the company. She wouldn't touch any of his money, but she would leave with half the company rights in her hands.

Robert didn't like that. And thought he could fight his way through the justice system.

He lost.

"Morning." Abby suddenly said her eyes fluttering open to see the halfling staring at her.

"Morning baby." Valerie said, kissing the woman's nose before her tail coiled around Abby's waist pulling her closer. "How you feeling babygirl?"

"Like I have a watermelon attached to my gut." Abby said, making Valerie chuckle before she placed a hand on Abby's swollen belly. "You're definitely going to be the one getting pregnant next time."

When it came to pregnancy succubi didn't let something like gender stop them. And even though she was a halfling, Valerie still had stronger succi traits than average.

"Next time? You want another one?" Valerie asked while making a slightly sour face.

"Yes I want another one, I want two kids." Abby said, kissing Valerie's hand.

"Two kids..." Valerie said, clearly not on board with the idea. This one wasn't even born yet, and she could already see how much time this child was going to take away from Abby.

After selling off her half of the company, Abby found another job working in marketing and after selling the old house she used the money to put Valerie through culinary school.

It was nice and thanks to their jobs the two had more than enough money to thrive, but the halfling missed the endless fuck sessions they used to have.

Which was one of the reasons they were at their lakeside getaway.

"One baby girl and one boy" Abby said, before kissing up Valerie's neck who tried her best to stand firm in her beliefs. "Are you going to tell your babygirl no, while she's pregnant with your daughter?"

"That's not fair."

Abby giggled before she moved Valerie's hand from her stomach to her breast, letting the halfling fondle the milk filled tit. "One more baby."

"... We still gotta get through the first one you know." Valerie pointed out before looking to see Abby waggle her brow as the halfling gropes her boob. "... Why do you have to be so cute?"

Abby was technically in her early forties now, but her skin looked healthier than it ever did, her stress wrinkles were all but gone and now she seemed to be even more energetic. Her body was the same, her tits still sagged and her vagina folds still hung deliciously low, but it was almost as if Abby herself was stuck in her mid thirties.

But with halflings living longer than most humans, Valerie wasn't going to complain.

"You love me." Abby teased, before giving her lover a lingering kiss making Valerie shiver feeling the rush of energy that flowed into her body.

From the one kiss alone it felt like she could go a solid week without even having sex with Abby... of course that didn't mean that she would.

"You know I do babygirl."

The end.

Author note: // Thank you all for reading up till the end of the story. feedback and likes are much appreciated. Stay random.\