All Comments on 'Halftime'

by AnotherDay

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
albertaboyalbertaboyabout 11 years ago

Great story, your character is way past dabbling though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I think he's going fulltime...

Hot, but they strike me as predatory douche bags. Of course I don't have a dick so I can't think with mine. Lol. Will we get more to the widower's adventures? I wonder if I'll be thinking of this next football season.... .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hot

I got very hard reading this story. One of these days I hope to take a big black cock and pleasure it and make it cum in my mouth. What a thrill. Just a great story and makes me want a cock as I write this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

I wish you were my neighbor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent Story!!!

Wow! This is one of the best stories I have read on Lit lately. Your writing is so detailed I felt like I was being fucked, and sucking. Needless to say I was hard and throbbing after Chris went to the first football game.

Please write more. Much more!

deanahiideanahiiabout 11 years ago
what a find

oh to have some friends like that. and i would be just like the hero of the story. damn i love getting fucked and then sucking the cock that did it. good story thanks for the hard on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice,

You lucky man, wish I had nieghbours like that oh what fun.

W£ell written story I almost feel that big black one inside me, cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I want big black cock too

I've been sucking cock and getting fucked for a year now but I haven't yet had a big black cock. Your story has inspired me to go get me some. Please continue writing more stories like this one. It is one of the best on Literotica!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cock stroking story

Was an awesome story. I stroked my cock the whole time tining aout visiting my neighbors and tell them to use me like a bitch. Please write some more stories. Wouldn't mind reading about the night with his wife and she fucked him in detail.

ChiRolandChiRolandabout 11 years ago
Touchdown!

I just get a snack at half time. Blow jobs and getting fucked better than the lame half-time show!

HomerSimpson123HomerSimpson123over 5 years ago
Wow

So many of my fantasies are in this story.

How I wish I had neighbors and friends like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Good

But get rid of the condoms, raw breeding and sloppy boi-pussy is the best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous