Halftime Entertainment

Story Info
It beats watching Rihanna lip-sync any day.
5.7k words
4.53
14.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, events, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are over the age of 18.

So as a change of pace, I've decided to attempt a pure stroke story. And in doing so, I have pulled out all the usual tropes. So, if sex-crazed bimbos, big black cocks, and cum coated faces offend you or your literary sensibilities, then an alt-back arrow, is your best bet. If not, enjoy.

Halftime Entertainment

Nicki had been very pleased when her boyfriend of just a few months invited her to his friend's Super Bowl party. She'd met a few of his fellow roughnecks and they seemed like decent guys. But she had been a little surprised when Don asked her to dress up for the party. Usually, a football party is a jeans and jerseys affair.

She looked at him as they walked to the door. Pressed slacks, a clean button-down shirt, and leather shoes were so different than her sexy roughneck's usual attire. She was glad she'd picked out a nice dress and heels since he'd gone to so much effort himself. Nicki had picked him up at the ferry two days ago after his three-week shift on the oil platform. Since, he'd cleaned up nicely, shaved, and gotten his hair cut. He looked terrific.

Don knocked on the door and when the door opened Nicki gasped. The petite blonde woman who opened the door was shockingly attractive; like she'd just popped off a pin-up poster. Her over-large breasts swelled in the white straps of her dress. And it could barely be called a dress. Two vertical straps that attempted to contain those enhanced mounds, tied behind her neck and then a foot-wide strip that fell fore and aft, barely covering her ass and crotch. Her artificially plump, blood-red lips smiled when she saw them. The woman's makeup was dark and seductive.

"Don!" the exciting woman cried when she saw him, throwing her hands out and embracing him tightly. Nicki was fine with that, but her eyes opened wide when she kissed her boyfriend on the lips fervently. When the woman broke the kiss, Don took that moment for an introduction. He turned to Nicki. "Sabrina, this is my girlfriend, Nicki."

With the same enthusiasm, Sabrina turned and hugged Nicki, who did her best not to stiffen in the woman's arms. She could feel Sabrina's breasts pushing into hers. She pulled back and scrutinized Nicki's face. "Don. She is very beautiful. Nicki, darling, you are very welcome." Nicki smiled at her Czech accent that made 'welcome' sound like 'velcome'.

Don smiled. "Nicki, Sabrina is Jace's girlfriend."

Sabrina gasped and held up her left hand. "Fiancé, darling!" A sparkling diamond ring sat on her ring finger. Her face beamed with happiness.

Nicki cleared her throat and smiled. "Congratulations!" Her breath caught in her throat when Sabrina leaned in a placed a chaste kiss on her lips with a seductive smile.

"I am so glad you could come. I have been looking forward to meeting you, Nicki." Sabrina purred as she welcomed them in.

It was clear that they were the last to arrive. Jace, Sabrina's stocky fiancé, waved from the kitchen where he was preparing food. Pete and Mason sat on the sofa, discussing the upcoming game. These three men Nicki had already met.

An enormous black man, built like an NFL linebacker with tight braids approached them. He was dressed handsomely and smiled when he saw her. He held out his hand. "You must be Nicki."

Nicki shook the enormous hand. "And you must be Gibson. There can't be many roughnecks on that rig that fit your description," she said with a smile.

Gibson laughed. "Don told us all about you." He openly admired the terrific-looking redhead. She had that amazing hourglass figure that he could never get enough of. "I gotta find me a woman like that," he thought to himself.

Nicki looked over at her boyfriend. At thirty years old, Nicki hadn't had great luck in relationships but had to admit that things were looking good so far. Don was a good, hard hard-working man who treated her well. They weren't living together, but they had talked about it. "All, about me?" Nicki asked curiously. Don gave her an innocent look and held his thumb and forefinger an inch apart. He hooked her arm and turned them toward the dining room.

Sabrina caught Nicki's eye again as she walked food and refreshments out to the dining room table. Sabrina wore white, five-inch strap stiletto heels and moved in them with the grace of a dancer. Her dress moved as she did, and it was quite clear that it was the only garment she was wearing.

Nicki moved in close to Don and she could smell his aftershave. "Umm ... why is she dressed like a stripper?"

Don shrugged. "She's tonight's entertainment."

Nicki froze. "Would you umm ... mind explaining that a bit further?"

Don smiled. "A few years ago, we were complaining about the halftime shows being so terrifically lame every year. She offered to spice things up. We can use her any time we want, but most especially at halftime."

"You mean sexually?!" she said through gritted teeth.

Out of nowhere, Sabrina leaned in carrying two plates of hors d'oeuvres. "I prefer to think of it as being serviced by five gorgeous hunks for three hours." She grinned and shivered animatedly before stepping away.

Nicki looked into Don's eyes, amazed and a little bit turned on. "Jace doesn't mind!?"

Don picked up a plate casually and began perusing the dishes. "Nope, they met on a swingers cruise."

She caught his eye and pulled back on his shirt sleeve. "Why would you bring me to this party?" she asked finally.

Don's face grew serious. "Because of what you told me," he said emphatically.

Nicki nodded. Her sexuality and fantasies had caused problems in previous relationships when she held them back, so one evening after a particularly intense evening of sex, she had laid all her cards on the table with Don.

He shrugged. "I thought that if nothing else, you'd enjoy the show."

She raised an eyebrow at him. "If nothing else?"

Don frowned. "Did I misjudge? We can leave if you want."

The question made Nicki examine how she really felt. Yes, she was shocked and a little pissed. But on the other hand, the idea of watching that silicon bimbo get fucked by five strapping roughnecks was a very arousing idea. And though she and Don were an item, he'd been adamant about keeping their relationship open. "Being a roughneck means I'm gone half the year. I don't think it's fair to expect you to be celibate when I'm gone." Finding a man with that sort of confidence is a rare thing, she knew.

Aside from a grudge fuck with her ex-boyfriend about halfway through Don's last shift, she had been. When she'd told Don about it, he'd hardly blinked. Now she was fairly certain that she knew why.

She looked at him and gave him a wry smile. "No. I think this ... might be fun." Don smiled and kissed her as his hand reached around to grab her generous ass. He could feel her lacey panties. He looked over her shoulder and grinned.

"Looks pretty fun already," he said and nodded behind her. Nicki turned and gasped.

Sabrina was bent at the waist over the ottoman and Pete, the youngest of the five men, was sitting on the edge of the sofa behind her. The rear flap of her dress was flipped up on her back and his hands had two great handfuls of her taut little ass. A small heart-shaped tattoo was on her left cheek. Inside the heart were the words FUCK DOLL and all Nicki could think of was putting a big kiss on it. Her cute little puckered asshole and the sweet pink of her hairless pussy were visible. Nicki licked her lips and felt her pulse quicken.

Pete reached forward and ran the side of his index finger gently through Sabrina's labia. Everyone watched her shudder as his knuckle rolled over her clit. Sabrina looked up at the television and then slid over the ottoman, away from the young man.

She wagged her finger at Pete with a wide smile. "You are always in such a rush, Petr. It's not even kick-off yet." She flounced around the U-shaped sectional sofa and headed for the kitchen. Though obviously implants, her breasts jiggled enticingly. Nicki looked down at her own impressive tits peeking out through the V-neck of her green dress and grinned knowingly. "At least mine are real." She thought with a fair amount of satisfaction.

"How many Super Bowls has this gone on?" Nicki asked her boyfriend.

Don finished his mouthful of smoked brisket and replied. "This is our third year. The first one was a bit of a mess, and everyone was wiped out before halftime, but last year we set some rules and figured out how to pace ourselves and enjoy the game and Sabrina."

***

Everyone was sitting before kickoff, with plates of food and Sabrina walked around with some red Solo cups. She walked over to stand before Nicki and Don. "Would you like some punch?" Sabrina asked with a smile. She enjoyed watching how both couldn't take their eyes off her massive tits. In Sabrina's humble opinion, they'd been worth every penny. She lived for the attention they brought her everywhere.

Nicki tore her eyes away and their eyes met. "Is it good?"

Sabrina's eyes sparkled and she handed both glasses to Don. Smiling, she dipped two fingers into the fruity liquid and pulled the strap of her dress aside. Nicki took a deep breath as Sabrina revealed her big round tit. Her skin was lightly tanned and then were no hints of tan lines. Sabrina let the punch drip onto her nipple and Nicki watched the nipple harden and her areola wrinkle from the cold liquid. "Try?" Sabrina cooed.

Nicki couldn't help herself. She leaned forward and licked the punch off Sabrina's nipple before setting her mouth around it and sucking gently. She felt Sabrinas's hand caress her hair as she leaned back. "Good, yes?" Sabrina asked.

Nicki grinned. "Amazing."

***

Nicki settled into Don's side on the chaise portion of the couch. She had been a sports fan her whole life and had honestly been looking forward to watching the game. After ten minutes she stretched out as commercials rolled and was distracted by the sound of a belt buckle being opened. She glanced to her right and saw Mason, who was sitting next to her, sliding his pants and boxers down. Mason was the oldest of the group and was in fine shape for his age. Sabrina was sitting on his right side and began caressing his cock and balls. On Sabrina's right side, sat Gibson in a similar state of undress. His immense cock was fully erect, and Sabrina was running her fingertips and manicured nails gently over it. Sabrina seemed entirely unaffected by what she was doing, sitting with her eyes on the television. Both men's eyes were half closed and they moaned softly.

Nicki looked at Don to see him smiling at her knowingly. She smiled back and then let her hand slide into his lap. As the game restarted, she could feel his cock respond through the trouser material as she caressed gently. His arm around her tightened and his breathing hitched. "Naughty girl," he said softly.

She leaned in and kissed his jaw. "You brought me because you knew I would be."

Don smiled. "I hoped."

They both turned back to the game and Nicki couldn't help but notice that this was the quietest football party she'd ever attended. No one was yelling at the refs or lamenting a fumble or interception. It was all like they were just waiting with bated breath for the end of the half.

Nicki had a hard time concentrating herself, seeing Gibson's big, black cock twitching in Sabrina's hand, and she could see pre-cum leaking profusely from Mason's thick cock, just inches from her. She looked up at Don when he moved her hand off his tented pants. He nodded at Mason and smiled.

It was all the encouragement Nicki required. She rolled over onto her other side and slid her hand under Sabrina's to grasp Mason's thick cock firmly. Sabrina looked over and smiled at her, as she lifted her newly freed hand to her mouth and licked Mason's precum off her index finger.

Don smiled as he watched his girlfriend move over to drop her face into Mason's lap. He could see her head bobbing as she sucked Mason's turgid cock in her warm, wet mouth. Mason's hand slid into her gorgeous red hair and moaned deep in his throat.

It seemed to Don that he just about had the best seat in the house to see everything. Jace had been sitting on a barstool behind the couch, but he'd moved off and stepped up behind his fiancé. He unbuckled his pants and let them fall. Sabrina heard and turned on the cushion, releasing Gibson's cock. She backed up so that Jace could swing his legs over the couch to sit on the back. His cock was hard and veiny, and Sabrina fell to her knees on the sofa cushion to suck her man's cock into her mouth.

Pete stood and pushed the ottoman back and knelt behind Sabrina's perfect ass. The young man had been so looking forward to this evening and not for the football, which he in truth, couldn't give two shits about. He'd originally accepted the invitation three years ago, simply to be part of the team on a social level. But Sabrina, sweet Sabrina, now occupied his dreams for weeks prior to the game.

Sabrina's pussy was wet and sticky. She had the demurest pink pussy lips that opened like two tiny flower petals. He leaned in and gave them a lick and breathed in her musky scent. He reached in with his tongue and ran it over her engorged clit that sat like a tiny bud within the petals.

Sabrina moaned around her fiancés cock and sucked it deeply into her mouth. She ran her tongue down the bottom of his cock and deep-throated him with practiced ease. He set both of his hands on her short blonde hair and moaned. "Fuck babe, that's so good." This was how they did things on game night. He'd get his first orgasm early, freeing her to enjoy the rest of his team. Later that night, when everyone had left, he'd fuck her well-used pussy while she told him how much she'd enjoyed every cock.

Jace looked down at Nicki, who seemed to be thoroughly enjoying Mason's prick, and thought maybe he wouldn't have to wait for a fuck after all. He watched Don pull his woman's left leg over his and slide his hand between her legs.

Nicki wailed around her mouthful as she felt Don's fingers slide past the gusset of her panties and penetrate her deeply. Her pussy was so slick and ready, they just slid right in. She pulled off Mason's cock and took a series of deep breaths as she stroked it, reveling in the feeling of Don's thick fingers plundering her cunt. Her thick pussy lips gripped his fingers, and she trembled as his thumb slid over her engorged clit.

Overcome with sensation, Nicki turned her head to follow the wet sounds and watched Peter suck Sabrina's pussy lips into his mouth and heard Sabrina moaning. Nicki grinned and sucked Mason's thick cock back into her drooling mouth. She'd dreamed of such a scenario and had hoped Don's insistence on a non-monogamous relationship could lead to something like it. She'd never imagined finding it at a Super Bowl party with his closest work pals.

Nicki felt Mason's hand tighten in her hair and the think vein pulse on the bottom of his cock and was ready when he filled her mouth with an impressive load of hot cum, with a deep and loud moan. His hips bucked under her, and she sucked up every drop. With a deep sigh, Mason's head collapsed onto the back of the sofa when Gibson cried, "Timeout on the field!"

A collective sigh or gasp came from everyone. Mason leaned over and kissed Nicki on her lips. "Perfect timing, sweetheart. That was great." He popped up off the couch and headed for the food, picking up his pants in both hands. She swallowed her salty mouthful with a smile and looked back at Don who was happily licking his fingers.

"Timeout?" Nicki asked him.

Don looked at her slyly. "When there is a timeout on the field everyone stops. If they don't or can't they have to buy the drinks the next time we get together."

Nicki chuckled. "Who bought drinks this time?"

"I did, my dear," Sabrina spoke behind her. Nicki turned to see the gorgeous blonde wiping her fiancé's cum from her neck with a clean towel. Their eyes met. "Your boyfriend's cock was just too good to get off of and I was too close to cumming. I am sure you would have done the same."

Nicki laughed and stood, straightening her dress.

***

The game had long since resumed before everyone had returned to the sofa. Like a game of musical chairs, no one was sitting where they had been originally. Sabrina lay sprawled seductively on the chaise while Nicki found herself sitting in the opposite corner flanked by Gibson and Pete. Nicki shivered and met Don's eyes who sat close to Sabrina. Mason and Jace, it was explained, had both cum prior to halftime and had to sit out the rest of the half on a barstool behind the sofa.

Though their eyes were both on the game, Nicki could feel the intent rolling off Pete and Gibson. They both rested their muscular hands on her naked thighs. She'd never felt so targeted as she did when both men sat down next to her. They never took their eyes off her ripe body. She felt her nipples harden in her plunge bra and she looked at the countdown on the TV screen. In just a few "football" minutes she would be out of both dress and undergarments. She smoothed the goosebumps down on her arms.

She felt Pete's hand slide up her thigh until his fingers caressed the gusset of her silky panties. She used the back of the sofa to lever her ass off the cushion and with perfect coordination, both men helped her slide the panties down her legs and off. Gibson guided the white lace around her black slingbacks and then lifted them to his mouth. She heard him inhale deeply, knowing her musk was all over them from Don's efforts earlier.

Pete's hand resumed its trip up her thigh, only to be stymied just an inch from her creamy center, by a timeout on the field. Nicki chuckled as she heard a growl from Pete's throat. He was lean and handsome just a few years into his twenties, but Don had already come to admire the man's work ethic out on the platform.

She looked over to see Don rising from Sabrina's body, her lovely pink nipples hard and glistening from his attention. Nicki smiled and reached back for the zipper on her dress.

As play on the field resumed, the green fabric slid down to expose her white lace plunge bra. Both men smiled broadly. She turned to Gibson and looked over her shoulder. Pete didn't need instructions. Nicki looked into Gibson's dark eyes, and then he leaned over to kiss her deeply. Nicki licked his bottom lip as he sat back. After Pete had released the latches, he hooked a finger into the V of her bra and dragged it down and off.

His eyes grew wide as her big teardrop-shaped tits swung into view. Nicki settled back on the sofa with a contented sigh. This evening was beyond her wildest erotic dreams. She opened her arms welcoming both men in to suckle.

Don smiled at Sabrina and patted his lap. Grinning, Sabrina stood and let her dress fall to the floor. She sat back on Don's lap and felt his hardness beneath the fabric of his pants. She leaned back into his arms, and Don's hands came around her to cup her enormous tits. She moaned as he began massaging them and rolling the knuckle of his thumbs over her engorged nipples.

Sabrina looked over at Nicki and her pair of admirers and smiled. This was something she and Jace had talked about. She was over the moon that they had been able to add a sexy full-figured woman to their group. She couldn't wait to get her chance with the beautiful redhead.

Nicki gasped and moaned when the two men spread her legs wide. Pete began a gentle massage of her inner labia, fingers dancing just inside her slit, spreading her slickness over her clit. Gibson's wonderful mouth on her nipple energized the connection between the two erogenous zones and she could feel the first tingles of an orgasm building.

12