Halftime Entertainment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More than anything else she was amazed at the control the men had, the self-discipline. Everything was designed to arouse and build the heat between them. She found she couldn't wait for half-time when she knew things were going to get wild.

She looked over to find Don on his side with Sabrina on her back. Her legs were spread wide, and he was plunging two thick fingers into her sweet pink pussy. She was moaning loudly, and her hips were torquing wildly. Nicki couldn't help but be a little jealous as she watched the blonde fuckdoll squirt her juice all over her boyfriend's hand. But she quickly forgot it, as the two-minute warning sounded.

***

Sabrina stood and smiled down at Don before leaning over and kissing him intensely. She rescued her tiny dress from the floor and laid it over the back of the chaise. She pulled the ottoman away from the couch a couple of feet and then pulled a towel from a wicker basket next to the television. She spread it over the ottoman and then with a wicked grin to the assemblage, laid down on her back before them like a maiden sacrifice on an altar to a pagan god.

Sabrina smiled as the men sighed and groaned. She stretched backward, throwing her arms wide, revealing her magnificent body. With all eyes upon her, she moved her hands down her body, taking a moment to tweak each nipple before sliding her hands down to caress her bare vulva.

As play resumed, Nicki beat them all to the punch and slid down between Sabrina's beautifully fit legs. Sabrina giggled as Nicki placed an excited kiss on the inside of both her tanned thighs. Nicki caught her breath as she caught the musky scent of Sabrina's sopping pussy. It had been years since she had last been with a woman, but she had not forgotten how.

Nicki licked over those two perfect inner pussy lips and planted a kiss on her little rosebud of a clit. Sabrina writhed on the ottoman as all the men watched rapturously. Five fully erect cocks waved as they focused on the women.

After several rapturous minutes, Nicki sighed with disappointment when Gibson rose and gently lifted her from her knees, as the half ended. Pete and Mason slid the ottoman still further away as Sabrina flipped onto her hands and knees with an excited look.

Nicki turned as someone tugged her arm. She turned to find Don sitting on the back of the sofa with a wicked grin. "Great party, huh?" Don was naked and his erect cock beckoned. She saw a big trickle of pre-cum sliding down his length. She knelt on the sofa and shook her ass enticingly at whomever was back there admiring it. She had a feeling of who it was, and was nearly mad with anticipation of it.

She smiled and looked into his eyes as she grasped his cock in her hand. It felt like a bar of hot iron. "Best Super Bowl ever," she purred.

Don's eyes fluttered as Nicki took his hard cock all the way into her throat. The warmth and wetness and the skill with which she licked the bottom of his cock never failed to thrill him. He looked over at Sabrina who was receiving Pete and Mason both fore and aft and her moans left no mystery as to how she was feeling. Jace walked between the couch and the ottoman and grinned at him.

"I love it when a plan comes together, don't you?" he said to Don. Don grinned back at him.

"Damn ... right," Don said coarsely as Nicki's work on his cock hit a new gear. Her head bobbed briskly as she increased the suction around his length. He watched Jace lay down on the sofa and slide his head under Nicki's dangling tits. Nicki moaned excitedly as he took one of her fat nipples in his mouth and began sucking vigorously.

Nicki shook when she felt the weight of Gibson's big black cock on her ass. She twerked it wildly, encouraging him. But when she felt his cockhead probing at her slit, she froze. She reached back and spread her pussy lips, giving him a shining, slick target to aim for.

When he began to push into her, she slid off Don's cock and pushed her head into his stomach. "Oh God, Don, it's so big. It's soooo big." Her hands encircled his waist, and she hugged him tightly. "Oh DOOONN!"

As inch after thick inch slid inside her, she forgot to breathe, finally gasping for air as Gibson's massive cockhead butted against her cervix. She felt her cunt being stretched as only her biggest dildo had ever done. Don looked down at his girlfriend's awed face and tilted it back with his hands, so their eyes met. "You ... are the best boyfriend ever," she gasped.

Don tipped his cockhead back into Nicki's mouth and pushed in deeply. "You're damn right I am," he growled. As Gibson began slowly pumping into her, she entered some sort of trance. A fugue state where only cocks and orgasms mattered, where time stood still until the combined feelings of the cocks within her and the warm mouth on her nipples, caused an explosion within her core.

Her orgasm hit her like a thunderclap, and she reacted, her back arching and she screamed in pure unbridled sexual release and lust. Just moments after she came, Don did as well, firing ropes of cum all over her beautiful awestruck face and into her open mouth.

"Aaaahhhhh!!! Fuck! Oh, Gibson, I'm cumming, I'm cumming on that magnificent cock. Don't stop, don't stop!" she screamed. Gibson grabbed her dress that had gathered around her waist and pulled her into him forcefully.

Nicki's orgasm just continued to roll through her, she enjoyed wave after wave of ecstasy. She licked the sticky cum from her lips and moaned loudly. She felt Don move out from in front of her, sliding over the back of the sofa.

Blindly she felt around for another cock, finding Jace beneath her. She lamented losing his mouth on her tits, but she wanted another cock in her mouth. She was lost in a sea of lust, and she let the waves take her away.

She gasped when Gibson suddenly pulled his cock out of her. The big man groaned deeply, and she felt the enormity of his cumshot spray across her back and ass. She pulled off Jace's cock and panted heavily.

Jace pushed her up as he sat. "On your back sweetness. It's my turn at that pretty pussy."

Nicki, turned on her back, feeling Gibson's cum smear into the sofa cushions. Jace reached down and pulled her dress from around her hips, pulled her legs up over his elbows and Nicki guided his cock into her with an excited expression. "Yeah, fucking give it to me. I want it hard, Jace."

Nicki's eyes fluttered as Jace pounded his first stroke into her dripping cunt. She'd been so thankful that Gibson had been gentle. She couldn't take his full length and he knew it. But Jace was perfect. She felt his cockhead roll over her G-spot and fill her and she lost herself in his powerful thrusts. She felt a gush of wetness with every impact, and it was clear that Jace was enjoying her heaving tits. "Fucking A, YES!" Nicki growled as Jace pounded into her.

After several ecstatic minutes, Nicki's diaphragm tightened as she came again. "Oh Jace, yes! I'm fucking cumming!" Nicki's body clenched up and her pussy squeezed hard on Jace's cock. She felt his cock swell and shoot great wads of cum into her womb and her orgasm seemed to last forever because of it. She grabbed both of her tits and squeezed her nipples as hard as she ever had. Stars swam in her vision, and she collapsed back. She could feel Jace's sweaty body on top of her and they lay there catching their breath. He kissed her nipples, and she pulled his head into her chest.

She glanced over to find Don pounding deeply into Sabrina's cunt, holding the spikes of her stiletto heels to keep her beautiful legs open wide. Nicki's jaw dropped open as she watched Sabrina tilt her head back and accept the enormity of Gibson's cock down her throat. It seemed to slide in so easily. She gasped for air with each stroke and each stroke ended with Gibson fully sheathed in the bimbo's throat. The big man was moaning loudly.

She had Pete and Mason's erect cock in either hand, and her perfectly toned body was coated in at least three loads of cum. Nicki smiled. It was like a dream.

As Jace rose, Nicki waved her hand at Pete. "C'mere, Pete, I haven't got a load from you yet, do you have one left for me?"

The young man smiled, stepped back from Sabrina, and walked over hurriedly as if he expected her to change her mind. "How do you want me, big fella?" she asked seductively.

He looked down at her. "I want to fuck those beautiful big tits, babe, is that okay?"

Nicki nodded and, in a flash, he was straddling her thick torso. Nicki pushed her tits together and captured his cock between them. She kissed his big purple cock head as he thrust up between her big pale tits. Her pink nipples were engorged and cried out for attention. He reached down and pinched them both firmly. At first, it was a little hard to take with no other sensation, but in just a few moments she felt a mouth on her pussy. A tongue slid into her dripping slit and began licking Jace's cum from it. It was a skilled and delicate tongue, and she knew who it was. She looked over to find Don and Gibson sitting on the ottoman watching them. Their cocks were wet and spent.

"Sabrina that feels wonderful." Once again, Nicki lost herself in the orgasmic sensations as Sabrina's enhanced lips locked over her clit and began sucking enthusiastically. Her body locked up again as she squirted her juices into the blonde woman's mouth and just a few moments later felt the warm wash of Pete's cum bathing her neck. She smiled and closed her eyes.

***

"C'mon babe, let's get you cleaned up." Nicki heard her boyfriend's voice in the darkness.

She sighed. "Leave me be. I'm feeling so good right now." She felt a pair of gentle lips on hers and heard Sabrina's lovely Czech accent in her ear. "Let us go shower, Darling." Nicki pulled the blonde into a deep kiss.

Nicki opened her eyes and saw Sabrina's beautiful face with her once-perfect makeup, now smeared and running, with dried cum on her chin. She smiled knowing her own makeup must look equally as bad. "For you beautiful, I'll get up," Nicki said.

Arm in arm the two beauties walked off to the master bedroom. It was a big room with a massive four-poster bed. She stared at it, imagining a multitude of scenarios. Sabrina took her arm and pulled her toward the ensuite. "Come, time enough for that another night. Okay, my lovely?"

The two women bathed each other lovingly beneath the warm water. Without her heels, Sabrina was shorter than Nicki and kissed her up under her chin. "I would like for us to become good friends. Maybe help each other when our men are on that silly oil rig?"

Nicki leaned down and kissed the woman. "That sounds amazing."

***

The two women exited the bedroom in a pair of thick bathrobes. Sabrina wore her pink one and Nicki was wearing Jace's dark blue one. Nicki found her dress laid over a barstool. Aside from some wrinkles and cum stains from Gibson, it had weathered the evening pretty well.

The men made room for them on the sofa as the final minutes of the game ticked down. Nicki laid her head on Don's shoulder. Her well fucked pussy had a dull ache, and she loved the feeling.

"So, you guys only do this for the Super Bowl?" Nicki asked, looking at Don. The room got quiet.

Sabrina turned and looked at her fiancé and then at Jace. "What?" she asked curiously.

Jace smiled at her. "The guys and I were wondering how you two felt about the Stanley Cup finals in May."

Nicki sat straight and then looked at Sabrina who met her gaze. Sabrina smiled and shrugged.

Nicki looked over her shoulder at Jace and grinned wickedly. "We'll think about it."

************************

Thanks again for reading my stuff. This was a departure from my usual stories, but I enjoyed it. I hope you did too.

Rob

12