Hall of Mirrors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We wordlessly settled back to breathe and think. I put my arm around her shoulders this time, and we continued to watch the skiers coming home for the night. But after a few minutes, frowning like she had forgotten something, Jana reached behind her back, pulled a string, and dragged her bikini top off over her head. She tossed it on the deck, where it was going to freeze solid. She settled back against the tub.

Some people need everything spelled out for them, apparently.

I leaned over and returned the kiss. I'd forgotten to put my beer down, though, so from me it was just another lingering kiss. For her it turned into a chance to let her fingernails dance lightly over the rigid dick tenting my trunks.

Like any good operative I put down my can and placed a hand low on her taut, hard stomach, preparing to slide it somewhere. She pushed it away. "Uh-uh," she whispered. "This is Dave Day. Nothing strenuous for you, remember? Just relax... Take your suit off, though, OK?" I pushed it down to my knees and kicked it off. She grabbed my cock and stroked.

Her boobs were floating in the bubbles, only half submerged. I reached over, squeezed one and then tweaked a nipple as we kissed again. She moaned quietly, mid-kiss. "Hey, if you do that, I won't be able to stop! Let's stick to Dave Day." She leaned back against the rim of the tub again, still stroking me. I sat back too, and, side by side, we watched the sun setting as she jerked me off.

"This is nice...," she sighed. "I love skiing!" We laughed. It was comfortable.

A few minutes went by. Eventually she leaned toward me, changed hands, cradled the back of my neck and started kissing me deeply while stroking more seriously. I played with a boob, and soon I was involuntarily humping her hand. She gave me her sunniest smile. "Ooooh, this is fun! You like me! Are you gonna come?"

"Not a good idea. You wouldn't want to jump back in the tub...."

She slowed her motions and looked dubiously at my dick in her hand. It was almost a foot underwater. "I know what to do, but I don't think I can hold my breath that long. Whatever shall we do?"

"Cowgirl?"

"Too strenuous. Tough in water, too."

"... I could say when...?"

"OK.... Good! " Without releasing my dick, she rose and crouched on my thighs, with her knees straddling my hips on the seat. She started stroking me vigorously with both hands. Her boobs, now well above waterline and inches away, jiggled enticingly. We kissed, and I experimentally pinched and held both her nipples at once, which seemed to turn her on. She lost her perma-grin and closed her eyes but kept jerking me, so I just held them. She moaned and started unconsciously rising and falling as though she were imagining being fucked. It was hot. Within moments I said "Ready!" and she hastily backed off my knees, took a breath and dived onto my cock. I could see only the back of her head moving up and down, but I felt her fingers, her tongue and some suction, and maybe some little vibrations like humming underwater. Then I came like a guy who had just spent two years in Pakistan, and from underwater, I heard a surprised "MMMPH!!!"

****

I called Ralph while Jana was back in her room, changing for dinner. He was encouraging. "It sounds more and more like a honey trap," he said. "She's being pretty fast and aggressive, but not for her own personal pleasure. That's as clear a signal as you ever get in this business."

"What if she's just being nice and friendly? You know, paying me back?"

"Dave, you have to assess these things in context. You already have too many coincidences you can't explain. Keep an open mind, but if she's seducing you, let her! And don't settle for a cheesy little blow job next time; take it all the way. We want to be sure she's serious. And keep reporting!"

If he was right, she would be coming for me hard, which sounded great. But why was he insisting we hook up? That seemed likely now, no matter what her reasons. A better test would be to resist again. Her quick rebound from my annoyed good-night already seemed revealing. If a sexy '9' refused to be put off, I'd have a pretty clear indicator that she was on assignment. Or, I could try to get her to do something a girlfriend wouldn't normally do, something outrageous. Either would be more revealing than just falling in bed.

****

Jana brought some tourist brochures to dinner. She wanted to be sure I made a full recovery before skiing again, she said, and besides, there were lots of other things to do. She flipped through them excitedly while teasing me about where we could have 'fun.'

"Dave! -- Looky this! We can go hot air ballooning in the morning! We could join the mile high club! I guess we could do that right here in the hotel, though...." She wiggled her eyebrows at me. "And how about this: there are hot springs up the road, with a big pool. Bikini territory! Did you like mine? And then there's x-c skiing -- too strenuous -- or we could take a sleigh ride to dinner at a cabin in the woods. Sounds romantic!" She went through the whole pile, exclaiming enthusiastically about everything. They were all nice, low-stress events that would give us plenty of time to get to know each other. And, coincidentally, plenty of time to question each other. "Well?"

We settled on the balloon ride and the hot springs. Then we had a nice dinner and went into the lounge for coffee. I sat on a couch. She parked herself right next to me and immediately pressed her ultra-fit thigh hard against mine.

This seemed like my last chance to try a little more resistance. Not so much that Ralph would object, but enough to test her and to sooth some deep down, irrepressibly honest part of me. "Uh -- Jana, I just want you to know... this afternoon was great. I loved it. But I'd understand if it was just a one-off. I mean, as far as payback goes, you're all paid up, and more. And remember I'm being shipped off to Prague next week, right? I don't want there to be any false pretenses here."

"Oh, I know that. You made that clear." I'd successfully wiped the grin off her face. "I had a boyfriend transferred to Hong Kong last year, and I couldn't follow him because of my job and my degree program, so I know the score. We can still have a good time this week, though, right? And maybe when you come back to visit, if you want? But, whatever... I still like hanging out. Don't you?"

"Yup. I just think we shouldn't get too, you know, wrapped up in this whole thing. The better it goes, the worse it ends."

The thigh departed. There was a long silence. "You're trying to tell me this is just for sex, aren't you?"

I'm too nice to be a spy. "No! Actually, I like you -- a lot! It's just that I had this situation before, with Pakistan, and breaking up was rough on both of us. So I think we should be careful about getting too invested in this whole thing."

"I don't know about that. Maybe having only a few days means we shouldn't waste them."

So that didn't tell me much, except that I really couldn't resist her.

****

Being seduced was actually quite enjoyable.

I wasn't allowed to twitch a muscle, so I was reclined on my bed, head propped up on a nice comfy pillow, non-strenuously following the proceedings. My blood pressure was still spiking, though, possibly because a naked Jana was lying between my legs with my cock stuffed in her mouth, staring at me expectantly while she worked on it. She could smile even with a rigid cock between her lips. Pretty good tradecraft!

This wasn't the porn version, though. It was the nice, attentive, fun-loving, teasing, girlfriend version. No discomfort or distress, just the good mind-play of a really hot girl fondly arousing me for our mutual amusement. She was constantly shifting her attention back and forth between my dick and my reaction. She had a trick of running her lips and her circled fingers up and down the shaft together, all while maintaining a steady eye-lock, which got me thinking about coming without warning her, to see how a professional handled it. Being seduced probably came with certain privileges.

Eventually, stroking me lightly, she said, "I want to watch you when you come this time. It's my little ego boost. Say when, OK?"

"OK," I croaked.

"Do you want to come in my mouth again?"

I could only shrug.

She took me in again and spent a moment unsuccessfully trying to stretch her lips for the base of my cock. She applied vacuum. I couldn't resist thrusting a little. She was smiling again, somehow. Then she suddenly froze, staring me right in the eyes and motionlessly holding most of my cock in her mouth while she reached down and concentrated on her pussy for a minute. Finally she seemed to come to her senses and freed herself to speak. "Would it be OK if I... hopped on? I'm sorry! I'm just so horny!" She smiled at me apologetically. "I'll be careful. Really."

I held my dick up for her and she climbed aboard, settling slowly down onto her knees, enveloping it with a nice smile and a sigh. "Oh! That's... so good! You lie still, now! If this sets you back I'll never forgive myself! Tell me when you're going to come, though, OK?" I could only watch as she started bouncing herself on me, eyes closed and seeming blissful.

For minutes I just lay there while Jana enthusiastically fucked herself on my dick, her muscular torso writhing sensuously, abs flexing, getting herself all heated up and making lots of cute little squeaky noises as she got more and more into it. She let her mouth drop open. Her tits bounced gently. Finally I just had to interrupt. "Oh," I said, "this is fun! You like me! Are you gonna come?" She opened her eyes just long enough to roll them at me and put a hand over my mouth, but she didn't stop fucking herself and, minutes later, she came with a low, trembling moan, falling on her arms and dumping her long blond hair in my face as I helped her with the last few strokes. My brainstem fired while her breasts were swinging right over me in the final stages, and I said, "Coming!" She snapped her enormous eyes wide open and watched intently as I pumped load after load into her, thrusting and spasming with each shot.

We slept in each other's arms.

My discouragement efforts weren't working all that well. If anything, they were making me come to grips with how much I liked her. Would have liked her. Or maybe she was innocent after all. She just seemed so open, so genuine. So normal, except for being too cute.

****

We woke just after dawn.

"Jana Day!"

Good grief, she was cheery the moment she woke up. "What happens on Jana Day?" I asked cautiously.

"Your dick is all mine, all day. I can do anything I want with it."

"What do I get?"

"Sorry. Dave Day was yesterday."

The logic was incontestable, so I had to start a little wrestling match. The problem was that whenever she got those steely legs locked around me, it was game over, so eventually I had to tickle her right off the bed and fuck her on the floor -- slowly and gently, of course. We probably didn't wake up more than three or four neighbors.

****

I let her go ahead to breakfast and made a quick call to Ralph to report the latest developments, feeling like a rat.

Ralph seemed to experience a complete change of heart. He was dramatically cooler on the project after I filled him in. "We think you're getting too far out over your skis, kid. Her background is completely clean, and from your description, I don't think she has any operational training. Also, she's so well placed already that they'd be crazy to risk her cover with a field operation, especially targeting a junior guy like you -- no offense. Our assessment is that she just likes you. Congratulations."

"I'm not sure I agree. She's still being very aggressive, she still seems very interested in that one area of my work, and she has all these glib little explanations ready for everything -- except the paging."

"Maybe they're real. Ever think of that?"

"Maybe they're not. Like you said, remember the context. There are too many of them, and you can't ignore the paging."

"Dave.... "

"Yeah?"

"Don't overcommit to the spy angle, OK? It's just romance, and operations aren't your specialty anyway. It sounds like you'll be spending all your time with her now, and that's exactly what we would recommend. Enjoy yourself. But keep in touch!"

"OK."

That was patronizing! And he was almost certainly wrong. He had a point about risking a potentially well-placed source, but there were still lots of things he couldn't explain.

So why was he suddenly stretching for certainty? Did he have an ulterior motive? Maybe he knew more than I did. I hoped so. That's the trouble with spooks. They're spooky.

****

It was another bluebird day in the Rockies, with air so crisp, clear and dry that you could see a hundred miles. We got our morning coffees to go and walked to the balloons. Ours was still partially lying on the ground, filling, when we arrived, so to kill time I asked Jana about her degree program.

"I'm doing a Masters' program at night. It should open a lot of doors at work."

"How long will that take?"

"A few years. But I have to do it, and the sooner the better. Without it I'll be underqualified for some jobs and younger people will start to get ahead of me."

"And you can still take vacations like this?"

"When school is out, I can. My boss seems to want what's best for me. He's a good guy. It's a great situation, actually."

Kind of like Uncle Mike, I thought. Interesting.

We scored a spot standing at a corner of the basket. I stood behind Jana, put my arms around her and held on to the railing. A thousand feet up, with the fire roaring behind us and other balloons all around, she started pressing her butt against me. I was occasionally pressing my stiffy back against her in a friendly way. It was a little nerve-wracking because this was Jana Day, but for now, this was apparently just a different sort of feeler. I was following orders and enjoying myself...

... until she said, "Dave, I suppose it's occurred to you guys that a bomb could be delivered by balloon? Like a garden-variety weather balloon that anyone can buy?"

I gritted my teeth and didn't answer.

"I know you're not supposed to discuss this, but... come to think of it, what are you going to do about self-driving cars? A bomb in a car could pinpoint a target hundreds of miles away, like a cruise missile! No need for martyrs. All the clues would be vaporized. Scary, right?"

The question was revealing. It was too incisive for a civilian. How much did she know about my work, anyway? Was she being coached?

"I'm not looking for answers. I just want to be sure you guys are staying ahead of this stuff...?

It was definitely a question, though. And the lack of subtlety was still odd.

****

The hot springs fed a large community swimming pool. Steam was rising off the hot surface in the chilly late afternoon air, and snow showers had started again. There were other bathers, but the combination of fog and big, soft flakes was veiling everything. We were almost in our own quiet, surreal little world.

We were standing almost chest-deep in the water, and Jana was talking in hushed whispers, pretty clearly trying to make up for asking too many questions in the balloon. She traced a finger down my front into the water and hooked it in the top of my trunks.

"Are you up for some exercise tonight? I'll do all the work again, if you want."

"No, I'm OK now, and besides, it's Jana Day."

"I don't mind. I really do like seeing the effect I have on you. It's my little kink. I guess it's empowering."

Good explanation for aggressively seducing a motionless invalid. It dawned on me that I should use the moment to see how far she was willing to go. If she was a professional, she might do just about anything. "But I owe you!" I said. "We should even things up." I reached out and pulled her to me. My cock docked right in her crotch.

I got a grin. ".... Are you going to get even right now?" She moved her hands behind her back and rocked her hips against mine gently, trying to look coy again.

"Sure. But... here?" I gave her my best wide-eyed, innocent look..

Jana took my hands in hers and looked around. She hesitantly placed my palms on her breasts. I got stiff. She could tell. I squeezed her boobs for a moment and she closed her eyes, sighed, and leaned into my hands. She pressed her hips against me harder.

I was already at the edge of my public comfort zone, but I didn't think I should stop. I slid a hand into the front of her little bikini bottom and waited. "Just go slow," she breathed. She wrapped her arms around my neck, backed off a few inches and leaned her forehead on my shoulder to watch. I shoved my hand in further and started gently massaging her pussy. We could both see I was bulging, clearly stiff as a board, but this time it was her turn, so she just kept her arms around my neck and watched.

The angle was awkward. I spun her so she was facing the center of the pool and reached around from behind her, sliding my hand into her suit again and gently massaging her pussy lips and everything in between. As soon as she was wet enough, I inserted a finger into her. She leaned back against me and started making small little hip motions to amplify my efforts.

I reached my other hand around her and groped a tit, well above water. She didn't stop me, but in her new, more exposed, position she started scanning the pool for watchers. After a minute or two I noticed she was looking at another couple, a skinny, freaky, guy and a tattooed girl with two dayglow-orange braids about fifty feet away. They were watching us. I accidentally made eye contact with the guy, and he silently copied me by placing his hand on his girl's unusually large tit. He squeezed. His girl, apparently entranced by Jana's situation, barely seemed to notice.

I copied her boyfriend by squeezing Jana's tit. He copied us by sliding his other hand down his girl's front. The girls silently watched each other getting finger-fucked.

Jana backed into me, pressing her butt against me. Apparently I wasn't aligned right, because after a few seconds she reached behind her, fished around in my suit for my stiff cock and positioned it upright in my trunks. Then she carefully captured it between her ass cheeks, in the recessed seam of her little bikini. She flexed her big skiing muscles on it.

Obviously this was her right, on Jana Day, but having my cock squashed in her ass cheeks was so stimulating that I couldn't resist humping a little, sliding up and down against her. That other couple could probably tell what we were doing anyway, because Jana seemed beyond caring. She had started a slow twerking motion, flexing her abs and rolling her hips so that she was humping my hand between her legs and my dick between her ass cheeks. I moved both hands into her suit so I could pull her against me while I fingered her and massaged her clit. We were making little waves.

The friction was dragging both of our bathing suits down. Her bikini bottom was halfway off, and my dick was sliding up and down between her partly bare cheeks. It was hard to stay subtle. In fact, the whole thing was starting to resemble a public fucking. Jana seemed completely lost in the sensations, reddening and tensing against me, breathing heavily, mashing my dick and writhing on my fingers right there in the pool. Under the water, she pushed the front of her overloaded bikini down and placed a hand on top of mine to show me the right pressure. She pushed rhythmically on the knuckle of the finger inside her. The back of her little bikini snapped down onto her thighs.

We must have stood there for minutes as Jana worked on getting off. I snuck another glance at the other couple. The girl still seemed completely spellbound, but the guy had managed to pull her sizable tits out above her suit and was now flopping them around in his hands, showing her off.