Hall of Mirrors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was thinking seriously about coming in my suit when Jana grabbed my hands to still them and froze in place for a moment. Then she turned, wrapped her arms around me and whispered, "Thanks! Your turn tonight. We'll do something fun, promise!"

I was going to be ready.

****

I got another brief chance to check in with Ralph before dinner. Despite Jana's sexual aggression and awkward questioning in the balloon, he strongly discouraged me from pursuing my suspicions further. "We've checked her out extensively. She's just hot for you. The FBI doesn't give out much romantic advice, son. When it does, you should take it."

"She keeps asking all these very targeted questions, though, right in the one area I might know something interesting! And she keeps ramping up the sex and pushing for a relationship at the same time she knows we can't have one."

"Maybe you should find a way to make it work, then. It's not a national security issue. Stand down on the spy stuff, Dave. Make the most of the opportunity. That's an order."

The FBI can't give orders to the State Department, though. I was still free to act, even if I was going to be acting on my own.

****

"Have I made up for flattening you yet, Dave?

We were sitting across a little table for two, finishing our dinners. Jana was wearing a short, body-hugging little dress and had obviously arranged herself in boobs-up configuration for the evening.

"What are you doing tonight? Me, I hope?"

She was somehow maintaining an enthusiastic patter while gently massaging my crotch with her stockinged toes.

"You can have me any way you want, Dave, even though it's Jana Day. I'm really horny!"

It was too much, too fast. Transparently fast. They should have given her more training. It was pretty effective, though. I was good and stiff.

"Maybe not as horny as you are right now, though! And that first time! Sheesh!"

The come-ons were getting comical, not that I minded. It was hot.

"I love watching when you come. Did you know you scrunch your eyes closed? It's super-cute!"

She was cute when she came, too. She was cute all the time, actually.

"Want to skip dessert?"

She was probably the best thing that would ever come my way. I should take Ralph's advice and just enjoy myself while I could.

"You're being awfully quiet. What are you thinking about? Am I bothering you? It feels like it!" She smiled kindly and gave my bulge a few extra toe wiggles.

"Sorry," I said finally. "I'm thinking about a work problem. I just need to call someone privately for a minute.... I'll be quick."

Jana gave me a practiced fake pout. "Alright, alright.... I have to go to the ladies' anyway." She checked her phone, dumped her napkin on her placemat, and ran her fingers across my shoulders as she left the table.

Since Ralph had bailed on me, I wanted to get Mike's reading on the situation. The evidence was mounting, but to be fair, it was still not quite conclusive. She had definitely turned out to be the playful type, which went a little way toward explaining the crash, and the fact that she bulled her way through my lame attempts to resist her proved nothing at all. As for pushing her sexually, my little public display of affection in the pool had basically backfired. She'd virtually asked for it and seemed to enjoy it. Maybe she just liked taking risks, like skiing fast. But it could just as easily be calculated behavior, and there was still the whole highly suspicious pattern of aggressive pursuit and specific questioning, not to mention the paging. So despite Ralph, I was still leaning unhappily toward guilt.

I got Mike's voicemail, but as his message was playing there was a little 'ding' from across the table. I looked under Jana's napkin. Her phone was there.

It was recording.

I gently let the napkin drop back in place. I disconnected and started to think.

Pretty slick of her, up to a point. Pretty good sleight of hand. But like her questioning, oddly unsophisticated, too -- using a phone, and not silencing it. Amateurish. Regardless, I finally had proof positive. It was a honey trap. I hadn't wanted to believe it, but now everything made sense -- well, almost everything. I'd been right and Ralph was wrong. The good news was that a hot young babe had been assigned to have sex with me for a week. She'd be enthusiastically catering to my every whim. I'd get to fuck a hot '9' whenever and however I wanted with no repercussions or commitment at all, and then I could turn her in and call Ralph to gloat and collect my kudos.

How bad could that be? Win-win, right?

****

She strode back to the table and gracefully recovered her phone. Then she waited for me to get up. I didn't. I wasn't feeling polite. She sidled closer and closer, until the front of the hem of her short little dress was brushing my hand on the arm of my chair. She stayed right there, obviously daring me.

Hardly even moving, I put my hand under her dress and rested two fingers high on the inside of her bare thigh, just above her stocking. She held still and watched, clearly inviting me to go further. I advanced up, slowly trailing my fingers along her soft inner thigh, until I reached the top. I slid two fingertips onto her pussy. There was no real underwear there, just a chain or something that she had obviously wanted me to discover. I looked up at her from almost directly beneath her tits and caught her glancing around the room. Then she went back to watching me, silently, waiting. I ran the back of my thumbnail up the chain where it went over her clit, producing a little vibration. She gave a little shiver but didn't move away, so I did it again. She smiled. Curious, I raised the hem of the dress just far enough to peek underneath, exposing her briefly. There was a string of pearls there, running right through her slot from front to back.

I dropped the hem. She silently offered me her hand, pulled me up and led me to the elevators.

As the doors closed she leaned back against the wall with her hands behind her and waited coyly again. I pressed her against the wall and kissed her, but my heart wasn't in it. It was all just too sad. Other parts of me were still amused, though, so I grabbed a tit with one hand and reached under her little dress again with the other. I ran a fingernail aggressively up and down her pearls while I pressed her against the wall and we just stared at each other.

The doors opened, and, hand in hand, we walked wordlessly down the hall.

In her room I tugged at the hem of her dress, and she tamely pulled it up over her head and dropped it on the floor, leaving her in just a little half bra, her string of pearls, stockings and heels. She was toned and strong and absolutely beautiful. I hadn't realized how beautiful. She was so implausibly perfect that I finally realized seduction was probably her professional specialty. I wondered how many other guys had fallen for her, just as hard as I had. Considering her skiing, I'd never had a chance.

She got down on her knees and started sucking my dick while I thought. I let her. I was still trying to adjust my attitude.

I had to accept the fact that she wasn't a girlfriend. She was spying on me, working to undermine my career and maybe my country. But she was still Jana, the fun, enthusiastic, beautiful, awesome skier I really liked, and both of them were getting ready to fuck me.

Meanwhile, she thought she was professionally seducing a clueless junior diplomat, but she was actually about to get screwed by a devious counterintelligence amateur. She was going to get fucked by them both, in more ways than one.

Only two of us were real. The others were illusions, apparitions in a hall of mirrors.

"C'mon," I said hoarsely, tugging her up. "We're gonna have a little group fuck!"

I pushed her up against the mirror on the back of the door to the room. She braced her arms on each side of it, spread her feet and stuck out her nice firm ass. She stayed in place, ready and waiting, while I stripped myself naked and gave all four of us a chance to reflect on how proud we must be of ourselves. Then I unhooked her bra, pulled her pearls aside and ran a finger into her slit. She was good and wet from anticipation, but to tease her I ran the tip of my dick up down her slot until she was begging to be fucked. Then I pushed my cock in deep and started fucking hard while we all watched ourselves getting professionally screwed in the mirror.

I was sad at losing her. What did she feel? Probably nothing. I was just an assignment. Or maybe she was thinking, what an easy takedown! I wondered how she liked watching herself getting fucked for her job, though. Maybe she was getting to know herself.

I suddenly noticed I was fucking her really hard, banging against her with noisy slapping sounds. Her big, firm, ass was rippling, pleading for a nice sharp spank.

But I couldn't. The whole thing was just too sad. A tragedy. A heartbreak.

A vision appeared in my imagination of marionette strings controlling her from somewhere, making her do this.

What was I doing?! I didn't want to fuck a puppet! I wanted Miss Enthusiasm.

We were frozen in place, facing the mirror. She was waiting, bent over with my cock in her cunt.

"I can't do this," I blurted out. "I can't take advantage of you."

She swiveled away and leaned back limply against the mirror. "Because you're leaving? I know that! I'm a big girl! I can take care of myself!"

"No, I mean,.... I know why you're here. I know this isn't real. I know this is just your job," I said miserably.

Silence. We just stood there, grappling with the situation.

Finally she put her hands to her face. "Shit! Why did I ever...? Shit, shit.... SHIT! " She began pacing, one arm across her breasts, one hand to her face, tearing up. "Why did they think I could do this? It sounded so cool! Be a field agent, they said! Go skiing for your country! Pick up a cute guy! Except I never wanted field work! I'm not devious enough! Not cynical... I'm too NICE!"

"Who's 'they'?" I asked, seizing the moment.

"Who do you think does domestic espionage, Dave?!" she asked angrily. "You're a fed!"

"How would I know? You could be from anywhere!"

"What?! I'm with the goddamn FBI, Dave! I pretty much told you!"

"What?!" I echoed.

"They thought we had leaks about mini-nukes, maybe from you, they said! I'm only an analyst but they asked me to pick you up and see if I could get you to leak to me. To test you. Because they needed a girl the right age who can ski, they said. Dumb of me, but I'm new and stupid and I didn't think I could refuse."

"Holy...! This is a classic federal fuck up, then! I've been reporting you to the FBI since the day we met! I was worried you were trying to pick my brain about back-pack bombs."

"Oh, great...."

"Well, you're the ideal person to try! You're just... perfect!"

"Yeah, it was too easy for me, I guess. It was all going so naturally that I thought you'd never catch on. And I was enjoying it way too much. I thought we really liked each other! I relaxed and wasn't sneaky enough." She was still sniffling. "I'm a terrible spy."

She was facing away from me, looking in the mirror again, self-assessing. Her reflection was starting to seem more appealing. Those pearls, running between those big, strong haunches....

"Don't be too hard on yourself," I said. "The FBI should have known better. The whole thing is just a classic government fuck-up."

"But that's impossible!" She started pacing again. "Since 9/11, we cross-check everything! If a guy buys fertilizer in Idaho the same month someone buys an old truck in Vermont, the computer kicks it out and someone like me looks at it! How could they possibly not know they were running the two of us against each other?"

"I guess we'd better call our bosses in the morning and let them know, right?" I asked. She was still pacing around naked, in just her heels, stockings and chain of pearls. The whole look was really quite fetching. A thought occurred to me. "What should we do until then?"

"Ohhh, no, no, no," she said, "I still don't know you're not a leaker. Reporting me doesn't make you innocent. It just makes you complicated."

"Well, let's call now, then. Maybe they'll be able to clear me. I'd really like that."

So, buck naked and wearing only a pearl crotch chain, respectively, we sat on the floor and called our after-hours contact lines. Jana started, ".... Ralph,...."

"Ralph?!" I almost shouted. We looked at each other and disconnected.

"I just got a night operator," she said.

"Ralph in counter-intelligence? He's my guy, too! What the hell is going on?"

"Ralph is my boss! He sent me here to meet you!"

"So we're both reporting to the same guy? That's unbelievable! Why would he sick us on each other like this?"

".... Obviously it's intentional...."

"But why? You're the spook here. Is this some kind of loyalty test?"

She took a long pause to think. I waited.

"Ohhhh noooo....it couldn't be!" she said. She started to smile again.

"What?"

"Did he first try to convince you I might be a big national security threat? That I might be a foreign agent?"

"Yup... "

"That's what he said about you! But Ralph could easily have vouched for me. He's known me forever, and he knows my family and is kind of my mentor! He didn't, right?"

"No...."

"And did he try to talk you into hooking up with me, to weasel information out of me?"

"Yup!"

"Same here! And then, did he start dialing it all back after our first, uhh, serious encounter? And then he finally told you it was all a big false alarm and you should just have a good time? But keep seeing me?"

"Exactly! So...?" I said.

"Same here! I think the whole point was to hook us up! This is just some kind of perverse, juvenile matchmaking!"

"... But my Uncle Mike is the one who put me in touch with Ralph, and he knew I couldn't start dating right now, because of the Prague rotation. He and Ralph are big buddies, so Ralph probably knew that too."

"And Ralph should have known I wasn't looking for a guy who would be leaving, either, because I confided in him about my rough break up when my ex got shipped away."

"They must have realized we'd never get together, even if they introduced us. Unless they sicked you on me! And then when I got suspicious and called Mike, they couldn't resist sicking me on you, too, and virtually ordering me to hook up with you. They probably thought it was hilarious! But it went wrong when they had trouble calling us off. We're both overzealous newbies and we kept at it!"

"Hmmmmmmmm... " we went, together.

"Cute of them. But why would they try this now, of all times, just when I'm leaving for Prague?" I asked.

"Maybe they thought we were such a good match that we shouldn't just dismiss each other out of hand."

"Nawww.... Why would Ralph do that? He's a hardass who doesn't even know me! And he likes having you working for him. But maybe it's true... I've been thinking this might be pretty nice, if you weren't a traitor."

"And I've been thinking it might be nice, too, if you weren't a leaker."

"The immediate issue," I said, "is, what are we going to do about Ralph? And Mike? They don't know we know, so we have the upper hand here for a few days. We should make them pay!"

"No," she said, "that can wait. Thereally immediate issue is that I'm convinced you're not a leaker now. If Ralph thought that, he wouldn't have told you I might be an agent. So, where were we?"

"Huh! Well.... actually, I believe I was in the process of ravishing you."

"I think you were in the process of fucking my brains out." She walked over to the door, braced herself in front of the mirror again, stuck her ass out and looked over her shoulder at me.

"Don't you want to do this somewhere more, uh, comfortable now? Now that I know I'm not fucking a spy?"

"I thought it was getting a little heated back there! But it was fun -- it felt like I was really turning you on. Dave... do you think I'm sexy?" It was the fake-shy act again. She turned and came right up to me, eyes downcast, until she was holding my hands and carefully grazing my chest with her nipples. She looked up and batted her eyelashes at me. Shamelessly. It was completely unfair. My cock stiffened up right between her thighs. She reached down and cradled it lightly in her fingers.

"The hottest ski bunny ever."

"Ooooooh! Then fuck me! It's Jana Day! And you'd better come hard, 'cause I wanna watch!"

So we took up our positions in front of the mirror again, and I felt my way into her warm, wet slot. We fucked until we got back to the point where her ass cheeks were quivering with each impact. She was squeaking and whimpering but still watching me, and as we ramped it up she tossed her head back a few times and managed to flip her ponytail up onto her back, practically begging for a pull. I pulled gently, and she immediately arched her back, gasping and wantonly trying to fuck me even harder, which offered me a fantastic view of her boobs bounding around in the mirror. Apparently she really did like turning me on.

But now that there were only two of us, something more intimate seemed in order. I scooped her up, carried her over to the bed and got down on top of her so we could kiss and make love at the same time. We re-connected and she wrapped those awesome legs around me so tightly I thought she might crush me, pulling me into her and speeding the pace until we were fucking so fast I could barely keep up. Her big blue eyes were watching me hungrily, and I finally realized that, for me at least, she was a perfect 10. I gave her a crushing kiss, and moments later she moaned helplessly right into my mouth as I shot spurt after impossible spurt into her, like a guy who had just spent a century in Pakistan. And I made sure to scrunch my eyes closed for a long, long time.

****

I called Mike early, to get his voicemail. "I caught her! She was trying to record our phone calls! And even better, I think she's falling for me! I might be able to turn her completely! I just need another few days with her, maybe a week. The Department will pay, right? Can you handle that for me? I know you can bye!"

****

"How'd it go with Ralph?" I asked her.

"I could only get him to agree I should stick with the program a little longer. So I turned my phone off!"

"Do you think they know we know?"

"If my call tipped him off, he was so surprised that he didn't admit it. He was probably embarrassed. It was cute! But they'll figure it out together now, for sure."

"So, now they think we're cute, but actually we think they're cute? The whole thing gives me a headache."

"Yeah. You'd make a terrible spy, too. We're made for each other!"

****

****

"So do you think she'll bite?"

"I don't know, Mikey, she was dead set against transfers. She likes working for me, and she's getting that degree. But I'll ask again. We've done everything we can to motivate her."

"She'd better, or we've wasted a week on this caper of yours. Maybe two, the way things are going. You spooks get so Baroque with this stuff! If we weren't desperate...."

"Yeah, but like you say, Mike, native Czech-speaking intelligence analysts with security clearances don't grow on trees. And she's a smarty. They figured us out and turned it back on us in just a few days."

"Ok. Call and ask, then. You'll have to page her, unless she's turned her phone back on... you have to admit that's ironic! And tell her that State will pay for her degree courses when she gets back. I think it'll pan out. Who doesn't like Prague in the Spring?"

'That was easy!' Mike thought as he hung up. 'It was nice that everything was falling into place so quickly. Dave deserved some company after that long stint in Pakistan, and that super-cute skier in Ralph's shop was perfect for him. Convincing Prague they could use a native Czech-speaking junior analyst wasn't hard at all, and Ralph was a good implementer... even if he sometimes got way too cute.'