Hall of Mirrors

Story Info
Special guests enjoy special attention in boomtown bordello.
5.5k words
4
1.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright by ProfessorR ©

by Prof. Richard W.

(formerly of the University of ____________)

Te'anne poured coffee for both of us from the urn that room service had left. The aroma mingled with the other breakfast smells and the scent of last night's pleasures. Her cinnamon skin glowed and for a moment her robe slipped and I saw a lot of her breasts. She straightened her robe and grinned at me.

"They'll be waiting for your touch -- but first I want to make sure that you remember to have a look at what my nephew turned up." She pulled a black notebook from the side table. I knew that her nephew had taken an interest in family history, but now I learned from Te'anne that he had found his great-great-grandmother Jaymee's diary and letters.

"I'll trust you with this till I get back into town. I know that you'll be interested in it. I just wanted to make sure you knew about it before your mind gets onto something else." She set it back on the side table. As before, her robe slipped, but this time she did not straighten it up. Sure enough, our minds got onto something else. Our hands, too. I reached over and caressed her firming breasts. We tossed off our robes and hurried to the bed. And then I was a part of her once more.

=====================================

[Note: After she had left I read the diary and letters. It took quite a while, and there were some gaps that I filled in from other research. For today's readers I have translated this 19th Century dialog to 21st Century language in many cases.]

MIRRORS

"This is a special customer," Jaymee whispered. In the darkened viewing chamber Mary moved closer to her ebony-skinned co-worker.

"Who is he?" Mary whispered. Through a two-way mirror they saw a man in a business suit enter the overdone red decor of the Victorian boudoir.

"A vote Madame needs on city council. Pay close attention to how Lillis gets him on our side."

The two young women watched intently as Lillis' maid poured heated water into a bath. Lillis herself, wearing her best robe, greeted the councilman without seeming to notice the hungry way that he looked at her. With the heavy curtains in both rooms and the sound of sloshing water they heard intermittent words.

"Rough day... make you feel better... nice big glass of wine... relax in the warm bath... special massage... but follow all my instructions." The maid brought towels and then was waved away by Lillis with an imperious gesture.

"She doesn't act like that with me," Mary whispered.

"Not with any of us. It's to show the john that she is in charge."

"Oh!" Mary tossed her red hair in agreement; Jaymee had to imagine it in the dark space.

Lillis was taking off the politician's clothes now, adroitly dodging his attempts to "accidentally" reach the good places inside her robe. She smiled good naturedly; it was a game. She held his hand as he climbed into the bath. His penis swung hopefully as he stepped into the tub and then disappeared in the warm suds.

"Now she's telling him that she learned a special massage method, but for it to work he must follow all her instructions. He must lay back and relax." Lillis gently massaged his shoulders and leaned over to speak quietly to him. "She's giving him more instructions."

The councilman blinked as he caught sight of Lillis' breasts when her robe slid to one side while she leaned over him. The two observers saw her stern admonishment And then he leaned back and his eyes closed. Lillis loosely picked up his arm and dropped it. There was no reaction.

"Is he asleep?"

"No," whispered Jaymee, "she calls it a trance. He'll do anything for her now." Jaymee heard a tiny gasp of amazement from Mary.

Lillis placed a leg on the chair by the tub. Her robe slid back. Mary noted that Lillis had snapped her fingers and the councilman had opened his eyes. They followed the line of her legs up into the robe as he climbed out of the tub. Jaymee and Mary felt their own excitement growing as they saw him kneel to beg for more than the teasing legs. His manhood was shriveled and small; perhaps it was the chill coming out of the bath, or perhaps it was her trance instruction. Lillis was telling him that he had to offer more, they could tell that in pantomime. Finally, they could see that he had given Lillis what she wanted, a promise of his vote on council. She snapped her fingers again and his penis rose to become a magnificent, hard tower. A tower she had built for her pleasure as well as his.

In pantomime they saw him begging, saw her hands gliding over his manhood -- checking for precum, enjoying feeling his balls churning wildly, as Jaymee explained. Satisfied that he was ready, she reclined artistically on the bed.

The mirrors all around the room that reflected the goings-on now repeated infinite images of pleasure as the councilman mounted Lillis. She wrapped her legs around him and spurred his deep thrusts. Mary's attention was distracted for a moment by realization of how wet she had become.

"How strange," she thought, "that I'm watching this as a sort of education for something that I never believed would happen." She ran a finger around the ring that connected her thoughts with her earlier life on the Great Plains.

The councilman was pleading for Lillis' permission to come. Jaymee and Mary were squirming. Lillis was reaching her pleasure's peak. She snapped her fingers and the young women saw his hips flexing powerfully as his ivory stream filled her vagina.

The electric lights blinked off and then on again.

"That's been happening too much lately. The gas lights were more reliable. I'd better get back to work. This special customer is going to go on all night," Jaymee said. "And you'd better get to your lesson with Mildred." She tugged at Mary's sleeve. Mary's attention was focused on watching the couple playing with each other. Finally, she yielded and quietly the two left the viewing salon. Mary took a key from her bosom and carefully locked the room. No one working in the Queen City's Hall of Mirrors wanted an inadvertent tourist or a curious local to wander into the secret salon unescorted.

=====================================

Mildred was late for the lesson. Madame LaPierre (as she called herself), owner and manager of this bordello explained that Mildred's afternoon customer had asked for extras, and as she always said "we want him to leave satisfied." Mary leaned back in the red velvet upholstery and thought with wonderment as to how all this was happening.

Mary had been doing housekeeping for an old sea captain in North Platte. A smile flitted across her face as she recalled how many times he told her that strangers had bought him drinks to get him to tell how he had come to put out his anchor in the middle of the prairie. Sometimes she wondered if he was making it all up. However, she listened attentively and then went on with her work. Still, she was surprised after he passed away. He had left her with a ring that he had kept in a cushioned box on the fireplace mantle. Part of what surprised her was that he had never explained why it was important to him or where it came from. It was for good luck, he said. Of course, she thought, he had visited a lot of foreign countries. And it looked sort of "Japanesy."

He had told her that she was such a hard worker that she ought to try for a job in a place that had more possibilities. And that was how she found herself on a train that seemed to stop at every prairie grain elevator. And that was how she found herself sitting next to Mildred.

It had been a relief to find a seat next to such a kind woman. Some of the passengers in the coach were a bit rough. And, as Mary recollected, some of them were really rough. Most of them were headed to the silver mining rush in the mountains. Mildred had told her that there was "more money to be made in Queen City." She had even handed Mary her calling card, written an address on the back of it, told her that there were opportunities there for a girl with her housekeeping experience.

After finding that a couple of "sure thing" Queen City employers were not hiring, due to something going on in Washington, D.C., the young Nebraskan flipped over the card and read the address. But which way was it? Mary remembered the bemused look on the cable car conductor's face when she asked him if his car went to Holiday Street. She thought that he wanted to say something smart, and then choked on the words and just nodded and collected her nickel fare.

Alighting from the trolley, it was easy for the red-headed maiden to notice that this street was different. There were lots of people milling around, sort of like the County Fair, but most of them were men. And when they spotted her, there were the most ungentlemanly reactions. She hurried to the house number and was relieved to see a substantial, well-kept apartment or boarding house with a little garden alongside a path that led to the servants' entrance.

Yes, Madame LaPierre had needed housekeeping staff, Mary learned. Beds had to be made up several times a day in some rooms, empty bottles cleared away, and the silver service in the Buffet Room polished often. Electric lighting had been installed recently, but the gas in the house still tarnished the silver. Madame emphasized the strong first impressions that her guests received, leading right into the reception hour.

Mary had been apprehensive at first, but Jaymee had pointed out that Madame made sure that they were "done and gone" from the Buffet Room by the reception hour. On their way back to the kitchen table they passed the ladies of the house, dressed in the latest fashion, hurrying to the Buffet Room. She heard bits of gossip and discussions of who their guests might be, and cryptic references to the viewing room.

Several times at the kitchen table, Mary had asked Jaymee about the viewing room. Asked more than several times, but Jaymee evaded the question. Mary knew that Jaymee cleaned the room, but neither she nor the ladies of the house talked openly about it.

Mary had worked at housekeeping in the Hall of Mirrors for several months without any suggestion that she could increase her income by joining Madame's team of tarts. She was not sure if she wanted to get ahead that way. No one suggested it to her.

Suddenly, something had changed. She was invited with Jaymee to join Mildred or Madame in the viewing room -- not just to see the way that the mirror in front and the mirror in back let one see into Lilli's room and Mildred's room -- but to watch them with the guests. Not just men guests; sometimes Mildred had a society lady in for afternoon tea and more. Mary felt herself trembling as Mildred's expert touch sent waves of ecstasy through her guest's hot and eager body. She wondered what it would be like to receive the rock hard staff of one of the successful miners -- versus tender caresses and hot kisses of their bosses' wives.

=====================================

Mildred swept into the kitchen, somewhat out of breath. She had not taken time to dress. Her elegant robe swished half open. Mary glimpsed the warm glow of Mildred's well-rounded form.

"Whew! The auditor always seems to want to add something extra!" she exclaimed. Mary was reminded that the Hall of Mirrors was popular with most of the frontier town's politicians. They couldn't resist seeing their reflections, especially coupled with one or more of Madame's delectable ladies. Only a few knew that some of the mirrors were two-way and that they might have an audience.

"I heard that you were helping Jaymee with her letters to her beau Lincoln. They really love each other, don't they?"

"Yes." Mary blushed. "He's just been made Corporal in the 10th Cavalry."

"Why are you blushing?"

"They're pretty intimate letters."

"But Jaymee knows that there are other women who'd like to have one of the strong, "Buffalo Soldiers" in their bed. Her letters are keeping him interested." Mildred paused. "I imagine that in preparing those letters you've thought about what a hard man coming inside of you would feel like."

"Yes," she replied in a low voice. "I didn't expect it here. I imagined a man like Jaymee's beau, and I'd be a virgin for him. But now things have changed. The mayor asked me to help save the town, but I don't understand."

"Come into my room and I'll explain more to you," Mildred invited. She led Mary to the plush divan by the hand.

"You probably remember that big session in the Buffet Room we had with the governor and mayor a few weeks ago."

"Yes, they were planning something big. Lillis was ready to receive the governor, but the meeting went on till late."

"There's a United States Senator coming to town. He hasn't decided yet whether the government should keep minting silver coins like crazy or switch to gold. That meeting you saw was to plan a good time for him on his visit. And to get a chance for Lillis to use her talent to convince him that silver is the way to go."

"I can understand that's important, but what does that change for me? Why did the mayor appeal to my civic pride."

"The senator is bringing his nephew with him. He's a college man. The senator thinks he's been spending too much time in the books, may be a virgin still. Wants him to have a time to remember Out West. But believes that his nephew might panic at being entertained by someone too experienced."

"Ohhh... so that's where I come in? What happens if I don't want to go along with the plan?"

Mildred reached out and placed her hands on Mary's shoulders.

"If you take it the right way, you can enjoy being turned out by this fine young man. You'll still have your housekeeping job." Mildred's hands slid down Mary's arms. "But you've seen the pleasure that this house holds." Through layers of material she caressed Mary's breasts. "Imagine having a man getting harder and harder as he thinks of you."

Experienced fingers worked their way to the buttons of Mary's smock. Soon the two women were rollicking in Mildred's bed, their clothes caste aside, but carefully leaving Mary as an "intact" virgin.

=====================================

That evening Mary sat in the glare of the new electric lights at the kitchen table with Jaymee. The young Black woman read aloud as she inked a final version of the letter they had prepared. Jaymee told her cavalry soldier some of the goings-on in Queen City, and then:

"Lincoln, I love you so very much & wish we could be together so much it hurts. My longing to be with you to see you, hear you & be one with you grows every day. Your next leave is so far off. Take very good care of yourself and gets lots of rest because I don't want you to be too tired for what I've got in store for you when you get here! (Guess!) Let your imagination run wild here. I can hardly wait for you to get here & give me those all devouring & undressing looks that I remember so very well. Too bad I won't be on the long train journey from Fort Smiley with you to whet your appetite. I can hardly wait to try out some of the sensual desires I've seen here on you when you get here."

"That should keep his attention," Mary giggled. Jaymee nodded in agreement as she put away the letter writing supplies and turned to go to her apartment. Mary stretched out in the kitchen chair.

"I'm supposed to wait till Mildred's finished with her last customer so I can change the bed sheets."

"It shouldn't be too long," chuckled Jaymee. "He's a ranch hand just in town after his first pay. Instead of going to the cribs he wanted quality, not quantity."

Mary closed her eyes as she thought about what strange turns her life had taken. And she wondered what it was going to be like with the senator's nephew. Would he be nice? She tried to picture him being excited at the sight of her red hair. But what if he doesn't like red hair? She tried to remember some of the tips that Mildred had offered. And Jaymee had reminded her just this evening that the Hall of Mirrors was known for quality. Customers crossing the continent wanted to come again on their layovers between trains. Would the nephew want to come again? These and more thoughts swirled as she waited. She did not even notice the electric lights blinking again.

=====================================

"I really miss you right now." Jaymee's next letter was on the table and Mary went over it again. "I keep remembering about all the wonderful times we had together. Come back soon. I need you. Oh how I wish you were here or I was there & we were holding each other really close."

"Now to turn on the steam," giggled Mary. "I want to turn over during the night & find you beside me or wake to find you running your hand over my breasts and down my tummy to my secret pleasure triangle & to feel the tingle inside me as we begin to feel..." Jaymee stopped writing and had to go back and insert some words that she had missed in her swelling thoughts. "...more & more... involved with each other. Lincoln, I love you so very much. Come soon -- please! It's all so very clear what we'd be doing now & it's so WONDERFUL. ALLLL!!"

"That should be enough for now," Mary said. Her own thoughts kept jumping to the young man expected the night after next. She would be wearing borrowed finery. She had the ring to wear and a necklace loaned by Mildred. It rested, according to the professional, just right to draw his eyes to her cleavage. Would he like it?

=====================================

Arthur, the senator's nephew, stared out of the train window. The prairie landscape absorbed his stare. His uncle was off talking with some local politician in the observation car. It gave him an opportunity to read the letter from Augusta that he folded and unfolded anxiously. She was a town girl who he had met at the bakery where she worked. He first had noticed her when she added an extra doughnut to his order. One thing led to another and somehow a month later they ended up in her little bedroom over the shop.

He had never had a woman before, but Augusta tenderly guided him into ever deepening pools of pleasure. Out of the blue, his uncle had come up with this trip idea and now his sweet pastry was sitting on the shelf in a town full of hungry young men. They exchanged letters via a stop in Chicago of a few days. And now he unfolded the most recent letter and scanned the earnest handwriting again.

"I'd love very much to have your strong arms around me right now. It would make me feel safe and secure. The thought of you is a great comfort to me, but the lack of your physical presence leaves me wanting.

"It would be so beautiful to be able to choose a 24-hour period where we would most like to be and then be transported on a magic carpet to that spot. I would choose to be with you. What we could do with 24 hours! I would love even just to be able to sit and talk with you if we could do nothing else. But if we could do something else...

"These thoughts make me feel very warm and soft. I wish you could come to me now, to hold me and enjoy your loving vigor." He thought of how she had taught him to enjoy waiting for her warmth and softness as he grew stiff with eager excitement. Waiting till her vagina offered her no choice but to capture him.

Arthur carefully folded the letter and slid it into his pocket. He had not mentioned his dalliance with Augusta to any of his family. His grades were holding up. In fact, some had improved as his confidence grew. Maybe he was imagining it, but some of the small group of girls on campus seemed to look at him with new interest. But because his uncle had the idea that he had his nose in books, and did not realize that sometimes his nose was buried in Augusta's triangle of pleasure, he was off on this crazy adventure.

=====================================

In the morning light, Queen City looked about as Arthur had supposed. The streets still had a cow town appearance in one block and a sophisticated big city shine in the next block. They rode from the station to their hotel in an open carriage with the mayor and some business leaders pointing out alleged attractions. Arthur noticed the mayor whisper to his uncle as they crossed Holiday Street, and his uncle chuckled.

12