Hall of Mirrors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their day was spent on meeting people, shake hands. meet more people, shake more hands. He got the message that Queen City was on the go -- thanks to silver. Every now and then Arthur caught sight of a wink or a nod in reference to Holiday Street.

=====================================

And then they found themselves in the Hall of Mirrors. The mayor had brought them there in his carriage, promising a dinner not to be forgotten. Arthur had to agree. He had never had Rocky Mountain Oysters before, nor venison, nor the tender mountain trout -- caught that morning according to the mayor.

Mildred helped Jaymee and Madame with the service, as Mary was for the first time seated with the guests. Mildred had helped her dress, gave her a kiss on the cheek, and told her that she looked wonderful, and then marched her out to be seated across from the nephew. Lillis was at the table, too, seated next to the senator. Seated close enough that her perfume drew his attention, as did her hand occasionally brushing against his thigh. Her responsive smile and a quick dart of her tongue was reflected an infinite number of times on the mirrors which surrounded them.

The mayor was seated next to Madame, giving him the opportunity to assure her of his appreciation for her recent efforts with the straying councilman. Madame did not tell him that the real effort was done by Lillis.

=====================================

Mary was sure that she would be tongue-tied, but soon found that Arthur was easy to talk with. At the same time, she tried to remember the tips that Mildred had given her. And she did notice that his eyes drifted occasionally to the ring worn on the necklace. She screwed up her courage and looked at him boldly.

"I notice that you're interested in my ring. I think it's Japanese." She lifted it slightly from between her breasts for his inspection. "There's a story about it." Mary told him of the old sea captain and his claim that the ring would bring good luck. Arthur was interested and commented that he had seen some fine examples of Japanese ceramics at a professor's house.

"Mary," Madame interrupted, "Mildred has some Japanese scrolls framed in her room. We're just going to talk some politics here, why don't you show our young guest her collection." It was not really a question, it was a cue.

It was not as difficult for either of them to go along with the "suggestion." Arthur had been expecting a hard-bitten floozy and Mary had been expecting a loud and brash politician -- like his uncle. They excused themselves and headed upstairs. Both were full of questions -- the kind of questions that could only lead into bed.

=====================================

Mary led him to Mildred's room. On a typical night there might be the sounds of pleasurable adventures, but other than the fading sound of dining room conversation, the Hall of Mirrors was quiet. Mildred's door was ajar and Mary felt a kind of warm wave sweep through herself as she crossed the threshold. It did not take long for Arthur to have a look at the Japanese scrolls. He followed a step behind to the last one. Mary was trying to think of how to explain to him that a customer had given them to Mildred when she felt his hands firmly at her waist.

Her first reaction was to whirl around to face him. He was ready for that and kissed her open lips as she tried to speak. Mildred had not said anything about this. She felt herself yielding to his hot kisses and then before she had enjoyed enough of them on her lips, his kisses trailed down her neck to where the ring hung between her breasts. She smelled shaving soap and the wool of his suit and what must have been the man-scent that Mildred had tried to describe.

With experienced fingers he unbuttoned her blouse and then he was untying her corset. Everyone at the Hall had told her that the senator's nephew was a virgin who would be expecting an experienced tart. Instead, his steady hand slid up her thigh to roll down her stockings, almost touching the flaming, red curls that shielded her growing excitement. Somehow, she remembered to help him undress, remembered what Mildred had taught her to say. It did not take play-acting, though, to murmur her pleasure at seeing his expanding love tool. And as her last covering came off, Mildred's training kicked in.

"Do you like what you see in the mirrors?" she asked. She wanted to jump into the bed and pull up the covers, but instead turned slowly so that his eyes could take in her curves and her intimate red curls. He watched as she appeared and disappeared in the varied angles of the mirrors. He looked approvingly at her, from top to toes. And remembering what Mildred had said, she embraced him again so that he would feel her warmth. His penis locked upright between them.

=====================================

"Well, Arthur's got more going than I thought" whispered the senator to Madame and Lillis as they watched from the viewing gallery. "Your young woman -- that Mary -- has a lot of good points. Too bad I'm not twenty years younger." Lillis squeezed herself closer to the senator.

"I'm not ready to leave yet, ma'am," he said. "Arthur's doing great so far, but he may still need some experienced criticism from me." If it had not been for the dim lighting, he would have seen Madame rolling her eyes. Lillis began stroking his shoulders Which were tense with excitement. "I want to see him get it into her."

Jaymee heard that, too, as she had left the speaking tube in the viewing gallery uncapped. Asked later how she had felt, she said that something in her that was simmering started to boil.

=====================================

Arthur guided Mary to the bed, but instead of pouncing on her as Mildred had predicted, his kisses and caresses were well-distributed. She pulled him against herself and felt his erection, felt his hands exploring her body, touched him, and felt his strength as she slowly rose to meet him. The uncertainty she had felt melted away, she wanted him to come into her with an ecstasy that made words like "deflower" seem alien. Now she wanted to feel him thrust his love tool through the barrier and ever deeper. She begged him out loud and spread her legs instinctively.

In the basement there was a blue flash as Jaymee pulled the circuit breaker. The Hall of Mirrors was blacked out.

=====================================

"Damn it all to hell!" the senator muttered. "It's darker than a dog's belly in here. And just when Arthur was finally getting around to it." Lillis tried to distract him with her hands converging on his crotch, but for the moment he was angry. He started to leave, but Madame whispered to him that it would not be safe in the dark. She urged him to wait, as these power supply problems would only last minutes.

Arthur and Mary on the other hand, had no need of electricity now. Making their own, they were guided by Mother Nature, or perhaps as Mary thought later, the ring had something to do with it. Whatever, afterward she remembered a brief sensation and then his magnificent power easing into her hot, wet sheath. As a man experienced at giving pleasure -- not the innocent boy they had heard about -- he moved in ways that Mildred had not even mentioned. Mary did not remember if she said anything, but she remembered her excitement as he lost control and his semen jetted deep into her. Somewhere Back East, Augusta faded in his pleasant memories.

=====================================

Lillis had succeeded in unbuttoning the senator's pants and was stroking the growing member of Congress when the lights came back on. They could see the young couple snuggling under the covers, but Lillis' professional efforts were taking hold.

"Senator," she cooed, "I've a bottle of your favorite in my room. I like a man who has good taste." She licked her lips.

"Good idea," the statesman said in a way that sounded slightly miffed at missing seeing his nephew in action. Madame winked to Lillis. She was sure that he would soon have other motions on his mind. And, Madame reflected, the calendar had been booked through the next day. The Hall of Mirrors was ready to serve.

"Jaymee will serve breakfast," she whispered to Lillis. "I think that Mary will be occupied into tomorrow." She went off to alert Jaymee that special breakfasts would be needed for both Lillis and Mary and their gentlemen.

=====================================

It was a couple of days later that Mary and Jaymee found themselves both working on love letters. Lincoln was about to be released from the Army. Arthur was in San Francisco, but had promised that he would return to Queen City when his uncle headed back to his home state for some meetings.

Mary read her letter aloud to get Jaymee's opinion.

"I would really like to talk to someone about the lovely night and day we shared together, but that will have to remain a topic for the two of us." Jaymee giggled. "It was just so beautiful. Though I would love to be able to spread the happiness I feel inside, when I think about it, to others. I would love to spend another night of love together. But here I am alone, but I hope not unloved."

Jaymee crossed out a word and then read hers for Mary's comments.

"I know you only have a few weeks left, but I worry so. I don't want to die of grief from losing you in another battle. I want to go from exhaustion after having made love to you all night. Now doesn't that sound better! What a great way to go -- dying ecstatically happy. Even if it didn't finish me off I wish you were already here to make love to me every night. Too bad you can't hop into one of your letters & come & deliver your message in person. To hold you & feel you big & erect against me. To have all those long, intense kisses & feel your hands running over my body & to touch you & feel your strength as I slowly rise to meet you. To feel you thrust deeply inside of me and ever so deeper driving me batty with ecstasy. Oh, Lincoln, I want you to *come* home so much."

Maybe you need to change the word 'batty'" laughed Mary.

=====================================

A few days later, I handed the black notebook back to Te'anne. I did not know what to say, partly because the story was so intriguing and partly because she was in her robe, having taken a leisurely shower. Her cinnamon skin glowed warm and inviting. Her brown eyes looked me over.

"I want to find out what happened to those people." Finally, I was speaking.

"In the morning," she whispered. And slipped out of her robe.

###

12