Hall of Punishment Pt. 01

Story Info
Alison begins a severe punishment in a new wing of hell.
1k words
4.03
24.7k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This takes place after my story Hall of Pleasure: Part 6.

* * *

My body was a snuggling tangle with Liz's, when we were woken. There were two men standing above us, with clothes on, which I immediately recognized as staff of this nightmare.

"New cunt, youve been accused of cockblocking last night."

My jaw dropped, and I looked at Liz.

"Did you?" she asked with panic in her eyes.

I shook my head, and said "I wasn't even working last night, just cleaning up."

The other man spoke, "A customer said he asked you to sniff a cunt, and you refused. The cunt in question said he was telling the truth."

I shook my head, "no, I swear. I said no, but when they explained I had to, I did it. Even though it was my day off."

The two men, lifted me to my feet by my armpits, and one of them cuffed my hands behind my back.

Liz stood in front of me while they cuffed me, and said "you're going to be fine, and I'll be waiting for you when you get back."

The two men held me by the elbows and lead me out of my room, and down the hall. I had not seen the entrance to this place, and was amazed that it was doorless.

"You're going to feel the shock that happens if you ever try to escape, but listen you dumb little cunt, if you ever make it through this door, there are five more to get out of the building, and each one alerts a security guard."

I nod bracing to see what the shock will feel like. When they take me through the doorway, I feel volts shoot through my body, and scream. I have never felt pain like that before, my body went slack and I immediately peed myself.

The two men laugh and drack my limp body into a large room.

As I catch my breath and regain my walking position, I look around and see all of the women scattered around the room. One woman, who looks as if she once was pretty, appears to be asleep, with a ring gag in her mouth, her head the only part of her body not in a wooden box. Another woman is in stocks, she is awake and being fucked in her ass and mouth. By the sag on her breasts--tits--I assume she is older.

"Don't worry cunt, this isn't the place for you. This is the cunts who aged out and are available 24/7. You're 18? You probably have ten years before you end up out here."

I gulped. These were the broken throw away sex slaves, the girls who weren't desirable to these monsters anymore. I suspected it was as much about spirit as age, and realized there must be an expiration date for my spirit that would end before the usefulness of my holes.

There were a couple of exposed asses coming out of boxes, and a girl who was set up against a wall, her neck bolted to the wall, her hands cuffed to her knees, and her ankles to the floor. Above her a sign said "urinal" and her mouth was wide open.

They took me to a doorway similar to that of my hall, the hall if pleasure, and before I even entered it, I heard painful moans and screams.

I was brought down the hall at a pace too fast to see what was going on. We took a left into a room with all sorts of violent sex toys. They put a ring gag behind my front teeth, and began strapping it snug around my head in two places.

I shook in my arms and legs. As they uncuffed me, and made me lay on a table. it had extensions for my legs spread wide, with easy access to my pussy. They fastened my ankles, and my wrists so I lay in a strained X. the piece under my head was separate and clearly allowed for my head to hang back if they needed.

A new man appeared, and he put earplugs into each of my ears, and a blind fold over my eyes. Then he lifted my head, and I felt my hair being put into a ponytail, followed by something pulled over my head. It was snug over my ears, and my blindfold, and nose, but left my mouth open. It fastened on my neck near my shock collar.

Then I was left alone. I don't know how long it lasted, but it felt like hours. Finally, a pair of fingers took my left nipple, and then there was a sharp pinch, and it remained as the same was done to my right. I was already shaking, and let out whimpers with each pinch. Then they did the same to my clitoris, and my labia.

I shook, and bucked hinder the pain with no room to escape, and unaware of at my gagged cries for mercy sounded like, but I was ignored.

The pinching continued on my thighs, and toes, and eventually on my nose.

Fingers pulled my tongue from my mouth, through the ring, and secured it with something pinching and not allowing me to pull it back into my mouth.

Then I was left there. I hadn't slept a whole night, and was too distracted by the overwhelming pain all over to focus my brain and calm myself down.

Eventually I lost consciousness, and when I came to, I was still fully bound in the same manner, my mouth dry, and my nipples and vagina on fire.

My head was lowered to hang back, and my ass and mouth were both penetrated without removing any of the pain implements.

The cock in my mouth did me the favor of depositing the cum directly into my throat so I didnt have to struggle to swallow it.

The lack of sound or sight, and then being left alone, followed by double ended fucking, cycle continued for several rounds.

Eventually I was sat up and fed and given water, with my sound and sight still blocked. My hands never there to feed myself.

Then I was returned to the pain fucking and sensory deprivation for several rounds.

When the shift was done, I was taken off of the table, ankles cuffed, and wrists cuffed to them, the hood remained over my head, and I was laid on a mat.

I sobbed myself to sleep.

To be continued...