Hall of Punishment Pt. 02

Story Info
Alison learns about punishment through orgasms.
1.2k words
4.13
33.2k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how long I had no site or sound under the blindfolds and earplugs and hood. I would come in and out of consciousness get fucked in my cunt and ass, over and over, with my legs spread and shackled. My mouth was open thanks to a ring gag and I was force fed cock and semen over and over.

But also there was so much pain. They put things to pinch my nipples and cunt and toes, and eventually the hitting began. They would open hand slap my cunt and tits and ass. Then I was caned on the soles of my feet, my cunt, my ass, and my tits. All while the world was silent and completely black.

I thought it was my lowest, worst moment, then while I lay on a table shackled into an X formation, with someone fucking my asshole, I felt a pair of hands begin to loosen the hood. The cock in my asshole never slowed his pace as he brutally fucked me, and a slight glimpse of light peaked through the snug blindfold. Then the blindfold came off, and the room what bright, painfully so.

I started to close my eyes in reaction to it, but the person who had removed my hood, held my eyelids open, and placed a surgical device to keep them open.

After a minute, I realized that this was not normal brightness, but purposefully bright. The man fucking me had extremely dark sunglasses on, and the--woman? that couldn't be right, she didnt have a shock collar on, and was in clothing--woman who had unmasked me was wearing the same.

She pulled the earplugs out, and I was relieved to find there wasn't a deafening noise greeting them. Just the grunts and abusive taunts of the man ripping open my ass, and the cries and moans of other women in the distance.

"Welcome back to the world of sight and soun cunt," the woman, with a vindictive but very feminine voice whispered in my ear.

I couldn't say anything thanks to the ring gag, but my expression must have signaled her my confusion.

"You assumed no woman is free in here? Or that no woman could do this to another woman?"

I stared at her wanting to say both, but unable. The man inside of me started cumming.

"I'm a woman, women are free, but cunts, are slaves. Cunts lose their names and their rights, and the right to call themselves women. I'm the only woman who has ever been in this building."

She twisted my nipple with more severity than the clothespins had pinched, and I screamed.

Liz was coming in with an enema and a pan, to clean the cum out of me. I was cleaned out regularly during my time in the darkness. Had it been Liz, my only friend here the whole time? She was similarly gagged, and her wrists and ankles were shackled to prevent running, in addition to our mandatory shock collars.

"The next part of your punishment, will be more pleasurable for you."

Liz, when she was done, knelt by the side of my hips, as the next customer came to use me, and he also chose my ass. The sadistic woman, she lifted a hitachi vibrator, and smiled at me.

"Have fun cunt..." The placed it directly on my clit, and turned it on.

Immediately my clit responded, and I felt ashamed that I was being manipulated so easily. In less than a minute, I was on the crest of an orgasm, and wanted to close my eyes and revel in it, but then the hitachi removed from my clit, and I squirmed at the only pleasure I had in recent memory was denied. I cried out trying to beg, as my whimpers and squirms settled, she began again.

She brought me close to orgasm and denied me countless times while men used my ass. She made it clear my cunt was off limits, not wanting to trigger an orgasm.

Liz would clean me out in between semen deposits, but the edging never stopped. I was crying and begging unable to close my eyes or wipe them.

"Do you want to cum, cunt?" She finally asked me. A big black cock deep in my asshole.

I nodded feverishly.

"If I let you cum, your friend here will have to eat your ass while you cum."

I nod, and a couple minutes later the black man comes in my ass, and Liz moves over and begins tonguing my ass. A man puts a buckle down around my pelvis, holding my hips firmly in place, and then he releases my ankles from their restraints.

I get to the edge again, and she doesnt remove the hitachi, and then the most intense wave of orgasm I've ever felt in my whole life crashes from my clit all through my body. I feel joy and warm and a moment of pure happiness, followed by dread.

After several intense orgasms have wracked me and I'm feeling spent, and my clit is not a burning nub being forced to cum over and over, I realize that they're not going to stop vibing me, and Liz's head is buried in my ass.

I panic as I realize that I'm going to lose control of my body and flail, and I don't know what's going to happen.

Finally the woman tells Lizto lick my cunt, and she moves up, her nose touching the hitachi.

I cannot see Liz but I lose control and tighten my thighs around her head, trying to force the hitachi off of my clit.

I buck and grip her head, and feel it as she goes slack in my thighs. The hitachi is removed just long enough for a man to pull Liz to the side, unonscious, and begin fucking her and my orgasm torture continues.

Liz quickly has three men inside of her, and there is a man back in my ass.

Eventually, after a countless number of cocks and orgasms, the hitachi stops, and the men leave. Liz is chained to the wall, and I am removed from my bindings, and chained to the wall away from her.

The ring is removed from my mouth but my eyes are kept open and out of reach of my hands.

"I'm so sorry," I grunt and cry, when we're alone. She is crying softly.

"No, baby, I'm sorry."

She slumped down and fell asleep for a bit, and I probably did too but it was difficult to tell. When she woke up we talked softly.

"Have you ever been through this?"

She shrugged.

"I was hooded for a day once, I don't know anyone who had it for 4 days."

"It's been four days?"

"You were hooded for four days. Then you just did the rest of that for a full shift, 4 hours of edging and 4 hours of orgasming."

"How much longer until we can go back?"

She gulped and refused to look at me.

"I'll probably go back for my next shift, you have two days left."

"If I promise them I'll be a good cunt, and do everything, will they let me go early? I learned my lesson?"

She shook her head, "I'm pretty sure the guys who come over to the hall of Punishment pay more. No one has ever got off early.

I fell asleep, of sorts, and when I woke Liz was gone.

To be continued...