Hall of the Elf Lord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck her," the elf hissed, her hand strumming vigorously beneath her gown. "Fuck her from behind."

Vesian needed no more encouragement than that. He lifted Isabelle to her feet, her lips trailing a line of spittle to his cock. The line broke, dropping spittle onto her naked breasts, and she giggled nervously. Vesian kissed her. He wrapped his arms around her and pressed her body against his, feeling his cock against her bare thigh. Isabelle's lips were soft to his touch, and parted to allow his tongue inside her. His entwined with hers, and Isabelle moaned through the kiss, a sound he felt through his whole body. He shuddered with desire, all the while feeling Valurra's insistent, hungry eyes on the two of them. He pulled away from Isabelle and stared into her eager green eyes.

"Turn around," Vesian whispered, "Then kneel." Isabelle nodded again, then did as he commanded. Her spread knees in the grass presented her round, white ass to him, and Vesian felt his cock throb in anticipation.

"Fuck her," Valurra insisted, and Vesian knelt behind Isabelle with his cock in hand. She craned her head to look back at him, her cheeks red and her eyes hungry for cock. Vesian held his cock at the ready, stroking himself as he prepared to enter her. Isabelle stared at him impatiently and he smiled.

"Well?" she pleaded, "What are you waiting for?"

"Indeed," Valurra agreed, "What are you waiting for?"

"Say it," Vesian said with a heavy breath. "Say the words, Lady Isabelle."

"Fuck me," she breathed in a rush. "Fuck me, Sir Vesian, fuck me!"

Vesian shoved his cock inside her and seized her by her narrow waist. Isabelle's eyes widened, then rolled back into her head. She sagged from her elbows to the grass, the long blades brushing against her naked flesh, and she moaned so louder Vesian thought Saimdol might hear her back at his hall. Valurra leaned forward with great interest, and Vesian drew back his cock, then slammed himself into Isabelle with a great clap.

She whimpered, her round little breasts swinging beneath her, and her fingers raked furrows in the dirt under her hands. Vesian thrust into her again, drawing a louder moan this time. Her sex squeezed around his cock, she drove her little ass back against him as he fucked, and she lifted herself up on all fours again to stare into his eyes. Vesian slid his hands up her chest to grope her round breasts, and Isabelle bit her lower lip in a pout.

"Don't stop," she pleaded, and Vesian worked his hips against hers faster. The clapping of their flesh together resounded through the trees, drowning on the running water of the stream and Valurra's heavy breathing as she watched. Isabelle moaned with each thrust inside her, and Vesian felt himself close to coming. Valurra would be displeased, he knew, and he was not ready to be finished with the girl yet himself. He slowed his thrusting and instead wrapped a hand through Isabelle's long raven hair and pulled her head back for a long kiss.

"He's close to coming," Valurra said, and Vesian winced internally. Was it that obvious? "Ride his cock," the elf commanded. "Give him a reprieve."

Vesian shoved Isabelle off his cock and she sprawled herself into the grass. He knelt there, panting, his cock throbbing for her still. Isabelle turned her to look at him, her hands cupping her breasts and her legs crossed to hide from him the sex he had just been fucking. He chuckled a moment at how modest she seemed, when moments ago she had just been moaning and bouncing on his cock.

"Lay down," she whispered, "And I'll ride you."

Vesian lay himself down in the grass beside her, and Isabelle threw a leg over him, taking his cock in both hands. She stared down at him, stroking his cock as she raised her sex over it, ready to descend.

"No," Valurra commanded, and both Vesian and Isabelle turned to her in impatient confusion. "Not that way," she continued. "Ride his cock facing me, so I can see your pretty face. I want to see his cock going inside you."

Isabelle hesitated, apparently never having ridden a man this way, but then she turned around and mounted his cock in reverse. She planted her hands on his chest and raised her knees so that she might employ all of her legs' power to bounce herself on his cock. Isabelle raised herself as high on his cock as she could go while keeping him inside her, then slid herself back down to slap against his stomach. She moaned with pleasure, and Valurra echoed her.

"Spank her," Valurra commanded, and Vesian hauled off and slapped Isabelle's round white ass, drawing a delighted squeal from the damsel. "Oh ho! She likes that, the little trollop!" Valurra crowed. "Again!"

Vesian slapped her again, harder this time, and reached around with his other hand to play with Isabelle's cunny again. Isabelle squealed again, as loud as any noise she had made before, and Vesian felt himself smile. He sat up, reaching for Isabelle's breasts which he squeezed between his rough hands, still somewhat singed from the elf's sorcery.

"Slap her tits," Valurra commanded now, and Vesian obliged her. Isabelle squealed, and convulsed with shock. For a moment, she stopped her riding and turned to look at Vesian with a stunned expression on her face. Vesian froze, unable to believe for a moment that he had struck her so on a command from the elf. Then a delighted smile crept across Isabelle's face, and she rose up on his cock again. Her pale round ass bounced on his cock, and as Vesian watched it rising and falling on him, he wanted more from her.

"Turn around," he commanded, "I would hold you close."

"Do no such thing," Valurra ordered. "I want to watch you."

"Don't listen to her," Vesian commanded, sliding his hands up her naked chest to grip her throat. "I'm the one fucking you. Listen to me. I want to see your pretty face."

Isabelle hesitated, looking from Vesian behind her to Valurra in front of her, all while posied halfway up his hard cock. Vesian lost patience quickly. He lifted her legs up and spun her around on his cock to face him. Isabelle giggled with delight and set her knees down to either side of him. She turned to look back at Valurra over her shoulder, and the elf smiled.

"You've got a lovely ass," Valurra murmured. Giggling again, Isabelle turned back to Vesian and lowered her head to kiss him. Vesian grabbed her breasts in both hands and squeezed, pushing his cock up into her warm, waiting sex. She rode him, hanging her head teasingly close to him and withdrawing from his lips with a smile when he tried to rise and kiss her.

"Come here, girl," he growled, and grabbed her by the hair pull her close. He kissed her again and she giggled through the lock of their lips. His cock thrust deep inside her, making her moan and quiver with pleasure. Vesian felt himself near to finishing as well, and crushed Isabelle against him, looking over his shoulder at Valurra, who was herself mesmerized by the sight of his cock driving in and out of the girl.

Isabelle's swinging nipples brushed his mouth and he latched onto them like a suckling pig, stubbornly refusing to let go. Isabelle moaned again, clawing at his neck and back with restless hands that could not get enough of him. Vesian fucked faster, gritting his teeth as he tried to contain himself even as he was building toward orgasm.

Valurra leapt up from her log and cried "Wait! Pull out and cum on her pretty little face!"

Vesian groaned, so caught up in the act of fucking Isabelle's hungry little slot that he could hardly hear Valurra's command, let alone make sense of it. But the elf's insisting words broke through the haze of lust, and with a mighty will, he rolled Isabelle onto her back and pulled himself out of her.

She lay panting in the grass, confused and frustrated as he ended their coital embrace, but recognition dawned on her as he straddled her head with his cock in both hands. Valurra rushed around them to get a better view, kneeling by Isabelle's side as Vesian stroked himself to climax.

His cum came hot and fast, spraying across Isabelle's pretty, young face like a geyser. She squealed with delight as the sticky seed painted her soft skin. One rope flew too far and landed on the hem of Valurra's gown, but the elf paid it no mind.

Vesian fell to his knees, then sagged into the grass with exhaustion.

"Well done," Valurra murmured. She touched a long, delicate finger to Isabelle's flushed face and scraped a fingerful of cum into Isabelle's waiting mouth. Isabelle smacked her lips and giggled with lascivious pleasure. She rolled over in the grass to look into Vesian's eyes.

"My knight," she whispered, and Vesian smiled back at her.

"Come," Valurra said, pulling Isabelle to her feet. "Bathe, for we must be off."

"So soon?" Isabelle whined, and Vesian echoed her thoughts.

"Yes, so soon. My servant is coming, and Vesian has one more task to complete for Lord Saimdol. Into the stream with you both."

She ushered Vesian and Isabelle into the stream and watched from the bank as they bathed. Isabelle splashed him with cold water, and he replied in kind with a giddy smile. The cold beads of moisture clinging to her made her skin break out in gooseflesh and her pink little nipples stand up, growing red and wet in the water.

All too soon, Valurra ushered them out of the stream and made Vesian dress. Isabelle remained standing naked in the grass, her hair still wet but her skin clean.

"You could have given us long," Vesian groused at the sight of river mud under his fingernails.

"Isabelle will return to Saimdol's hall with me in a few moments. But first, I await my servant and what she brings," Valurra replied. "Ah, there she is now." Vesian followed her gaze to the edge of the glade, where another elf woman was approaching, leading a horse. The horse was a majestic roan that moved through the forest's undergrowth with surety and poise he never would have imagined from a horse. Seeing the grace of the animal made him think, just for a moment, that his own horse might have made it inside the enchanted forest.

Valurra took the reins from her maid, who carried a spear, bow, and sheaf of arrows over her shoulder as well. The maid handed the armaments over to Valurra, who passed them on to Vesian.

"This is my most prized steed," Valurra said, "And armaments from my own forge. You will need them for your next task."

"Which is what exactly?" Vesian asked, though was admiring the horse more than he was listening to her.

"Take this glade courser and ride into the night. There you will find a meadow where a white stag grazes. Bring me his antler."

She tapped the sheaf of arrows hanging from his arm. "Bring it down however you like. The spear is more your style, but you might find the bow to be an easier method. The glade courser will enable you to chase it, should the stag catch your scent. He can run through the trees as fast as a bird can fly, and only my glade courser will be able to keep up."

"Is the white stag not sacred to the Wild God?" Vesian asked, but Valurra shrugged.

"It is a stag. Stags are made to be hunted. Saimdol has demanded its antlers and you are tasking with providing them."

"Incurring a god's disfavor..." Vesian began, but Valurra waved a dismissive hand to cut him off. Then she reached up to her bodice and pulled her gown down to expose her breasts. Vesian choked on his surprise, sputtering and stammering like an untested squire. Her bust was perfection. Her breasts were round and lively, unimaginably shapely, and pale like the moon. Crowned with pale pink nipples that stood out on the forest air, it was all Vesian could do not to grab and kiss them. Unconsciously, his hands rose toward them.

Valurra laughed and pulled her gown up again, and Vesian felt his heart sink as her beautiful breasts were hidden from view.

"Will you do as I command?" she asked, and Vesian nodded mutely. The elf laughed, silver bells ringing in the forest. She pulled Isabelle close and kissed her scalp. "Very well. I will take the lady back to Saimdol's hall. Consider your test passed, and we will meet here once the stag is felled."

"Here," he repeated stupidly. "Yes, I will bring it to you."

"I am eager to receive your gift," she purred, then pulled Isabelle along with her in the direction of Saimdol's hall. "Oh," she called over her shoulder. "Your squire is well, since you asked. He is having the time of his mortal life."

Vesian blushed with shame. How could he have forgotten to ask about his friend, left behind in the enchanted hall?

"I thank you," he stammered after her. He could not see Valurra's face, but he was certain the elf was laughing at him.

Cursing himself for his own lack of discipline, Vesian mounted the courser and rode off in the direction Valurra had pointed. The forest was growing light, having been in twilight for an indeterminate amount of time without ever reaching night. Vesian looked around what he could see of the sky. There was no obvious source of sunlight. When Saimdol claims to be lord of the twilight, he must mean a place not a time, he realized.

The twilight began to brighten as he left Saimdol's realm, and he could see rays of sunshine streaming in through the branches. The courser was an impressive steed, picking its way easily through the overgrowth as surefooted as any mountain goat was in its own home. He envied the elves who rode these beasts and could only imagine what he could do with one in battle or a joust. The glade courser also seemed to know the way, as if it had understood the words he had exchanged with Valurra, and was heading in the indicated direction without further guidance from him, even as it crossed streams and navigated around a gorge.

When the trees thinned out ahead and gave way to a meadow, the glade courser slowed and Vesian dismounted.

"Good work," he said, patting the horse on its neck. He slung the arrows over his shoulders and crawled up a large boulder to have a look around the meadow. Peering over the lip, he immediately spied the white stag grazing on the far side.

In all its radiant white beauty, he knew in his heart that this was a sacred beast. Its antlers caught the sunlight between them in a radiant crown of light. Vesian heard himself breathe in sharply and had to remind himself to breathe out. The stag was standing still, its head bowed as it nibbled on the brush. Vesian slowly crept down from the rock and led his courser through the tall grass. The image of Valurra's naked breasts came unbidden into his mind, and he shuddered with desire. If he had to bear a curse to kiss and suck them, so be it.

He stopped within range, fearful that coming any close might allow the beast to catch his scent. He nocked an arrow and drew back the bow. But then he stopped. He could not bring himself to let the arrow fly.

As he stood considering what he was about to do, Vesian remembered another peasant tale, this one of a hunter who slew the white stag and served it at a midsummer feast. Finding himself stifled by the noise of the feast, the hunter wandered outside, whereupon he was taken by a strange mood. He fell to all fours and, to his horror, discovered that he had become a stag! Moments later, his fellow hunters emerged, seized their spears and slew him, not realizing he was one of their own.

Vesian had no desire to end up a midsummer meal. He lowered his bow and let the tension out of the string. With a silent sigh, he put the bow and arrow away and stowed them on the glade courser. Perhaps there is a better way, he thought. Then he swung himself onto the horse and took its reins.

"Quickly and quietly," he whispered into the horse's ear as he spurred it forward through the meadow. His sword flashed into his hand and, as the stag turned toward him, he dug his heels into the courser's flanks and launched into a full gallop.

The stag bolted, leaping gracefully over a thicket to plunge into the trees beyond. Vesian urged the courser in pursuit. They cut through the trees as fast as the wind, both stag and steed darting around boulders, trees, fallen logs, and thickets. Vesian could hardly keep up, but quickly found that he did not need to guide his horse. It knew to pursue on its own.

"Bring me alongside it!" he urged his horse, and the courser seemed to understand. The stag crashed through a low hanging bough and the courser followed it without a second thought. Low in the saddle, Vesian reached forward to grab the stag's antlers. They bobbed just out of his reach.

"Faster!" he called, straining as far forward in the saddle as he dared. To fall at this speed would likely be the end of him. The courser kept apace with the stag, but ever the white beast remained just out of his reach. Their chase carried them further into the forest, far from Saimdol's hall, and Vesian began to grow impatient.

Holding the reins and his sword in one hand, he lunged for the stag's antlers with the other. His hand grasped only air, and he lost his balance. He cried out in panic and dug his heels into the courser's flanks, barely arresting his fall before he hit the fast-rushing ground below. He hung there, halfway out of the saddle, and flailed about uselessly until at last he caught the harness and pulled himself back into the saddle.

The stag had pulled away as the courser slowed its pace to accommodate Vesian's precarious position. Now Vesian spurred it on again, eager to catch the beast at last. The stag cut right, then left, but the courser was not to be fooled. The horse drew close again and Vesian lunged for the antlers again.

He caught hold of the majestic rack and pulled the stag closer to him. The beast whined, thrashing its head about and threatening to gouge either Vesian or his horse. But Vesian held it steady and let the reins fall as he raised his sword above his head. He brought it down at the base of the stag's antlers with a great crack. The bone splintered and the stag moaned in desperation. Vesian could see the fracture developing. He chopped down again and the whole antler broke free.

Freed from Vesian's grasp, the stag fled into the forest and he slowed his steed. He held the antler up before him and smiled. It was half of the stag's enormous rack, but it was what Valurra had asked for, and the Wild God kept his beast. Satisfied, Vesian turned the courser around and urged it back to Saimdol's hall.

---

The glade courser carried Vesian straight to Valurra, who was waiting for him alone by the stream. She had removed her shoes and pulled her gown up to dangle her feet in the clear water, regarding them contentedly as she sat on a log over the water. The courser snorted at the sight of her, and Valurra looked up. Vesian raised the antler in triumph, and she smiled.

"Well done," she congratulated, standing up. She held out her hand and Vesian pressed her bow and spear into it. Valurra raised an amused eyebrow and set them aside. "The antler," she demanded, and he dismounted and handed it over. "Spotless," she mused.

"The stag lives," said Vesian, "Though a bit lighter without an antler."

Valurra's eyes sparkled with mirth. "You are a merciful hunter," she said admiringly.

"You wanted an antler, I brought you an antler. The beast didn't need to die." Nor did the satyrs, he thought to himself.

"I had wondered if you would find a way, though I admit it would have been somewhat amusing to see what misfortune the Wild God would have brought upon you for killing his chosen animal."

"Your concern is touching," Vesian replied acidly. Valurra laughed and set aside the antler.

"I am impressed, mortal. Come, sit with me by the stream. Does it not calm you?"

It did, Vesian had to admit. But the sight of her in her gorgeous green gown and the memory of her breasts set his heart racing again. He tied the glade course to a branch and crossed to sit beside the stream with Valurra. The elf smoothed her skirts as she dangled her feet in the water again, then looked to Vesian.