Hall of the Elf Lord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You desire me," she said, and Vesian nodded. "Tell me that you desire me," she commanded. Vesian struggled to find his tongue for a moment.

"I want you," at last he stammered. "You are a woman of rare beauty." What was he doing? He wondered briefly. He had completed his tasks, Lady Isabelle was waiting for him. He should be heading to the hall to lead Isabelle from this forest as fast as he could. Why was he here, letting himself be seduced by an elf?

Valurra leaned close in to put a hand on his thigh, and he stopped questioning himself. He could see down her gown to catch a glimpse of the magnificent breasts that had enraptured him before. His heart beat like a galloping horse and he felt his cock stiffen. Valurra sensed his quickening pulse and smiled a hungry smile. Vesian reached down to undo his belt and the elf laughed. She bent to grab the hem of her gown in her hands and lifted the dress over her head. Throwing it aside, she stood naked before him and Vesian paused in awe, his trousers around his knees and his hard cock standing erect in the cool air of the forest. Valurra gave him a bemused smile, flicking her hair over her shoulder.

"You have never been with one of the Elder Kindred before, have you?" she teased, and Vesian could only nod dumbly. "Very well, you should be honored to know me as your first. Now go on, get naked. Your armor won't be much use here."

Vesian stripped as quickly as he could, all the while feeling Valurra's hot, hungry eyes on him. When at last he was naked, she stepped close to him, eyeing him from head to toe with great interest. Her eyes lingered on his toned, scarred chest, then on his cock. She laid a hand on his shoulder and dragged it across his shoulder blades as she circled behind him. Her long brown hair hung below her waist, waving in the forest breeze. A jeweled chain woven through her tresses flashed in the light streaming in through the canopy above.

He swallowed anxiously, finally daring to raise a hand and touch her hip. Her skin was unbelievably soft and so silky smooth. He felt his whole body tingle at the sensation as he ran his hand from her hip up to her breasts where he cupped her soft round flesh and pinched her pale pink nipples between his fingers. Valurra exhaled in satisfaction. Her hands reached out to him and closed around his cock.

Vesian shuddered again. Her touch was soft yet firm. Insistent fingers curled around his shaft and began to stroke. Her soft skin embraced him, and he curled his toes in the grass. As she stroked him, he fondled her breasts, something that brought her great amusement. Valurra took his hand on her breast in her own hand and squeezed, her nipple protruding for him to suck. Vesian did not refuse.

He bent his lips to her breast and kissed it. Drawing wide circles around his nipple with his tongue, he latched on and began to suck. Valurra sighed with pleasure. Her head tilted back but she did not stop stroking his cock. She ran her free hand through his hair and smiled. He felt her gaze on the back of his head and turned to look up into her eyes, still playing with her nipple with his tongue. She smiled at him, and he felt himself grow hotter from head to toe. The elf lifted his head from her breast and kissed him.

"Come," she said, taking him by the hand. She led him into the stream and pushed him onto the log where she had sat earlier. She stood naked before him, the water flowing around her knees as her long hair waved just above its surface. "Sit, and I will pleasure you."

Vesian needed no more encouragement and spread his legs. The bark was rough on his skin, but he could not bring himself to care when faced with the prospect of a beautiful elf woman sucking his cock. Valurra bent before him in the cold water, wrapping one hand around his cock and steadying herself on his knee with the other. Her sapphire eyes stared up at him over a ruby smile.

Valurra lowered her lips to his cock and Vesian inhaled sharply as she swallowed it in her mouth. She sank low on his cock, her tongue caressing his shaft as her fingers slowly stroked him. He curled his toes in the cold water beneath the log and ran his fingers through her hair. Valurra moaned around his cock, her tongue licked at his shaft and balls, and Vesian felt a shudder run through his whole body.

He ran his hands over her bare back, exulting in the softness of her pale skin. Valurra's muffled laugh only spurred on his lust. She tossed her head to throw her hair over one side and tilted her head so that she could look up at him with brilliant blue eyes that glittered in the forest sunlight. Vesian felt his breath catch. She winked knowingly at him and he sat back on the log, bracing himself against the rough bark with both hands. He threw back his head, closed his eyes, and turned his face skyward to feel the sun on his face.

She worked her tongue and fingers on his cock, building him to a climax until he could take it no more. Before he could come, he lifted her head off him and looked into her eyes.

"Wait," he pleaded with a gasp, "I want to fuck you before I come."

Valurra smiled and leaned back. "Come," she said again, and he really wanted to. "Lay yourself in the grass or else this rough bark will tear up your lovely flesh."

She took him by the hand and led him into the soft grass by the bank of the stream where she laid him out. Propped up on his elbows, he watched her kneel beside him and begin stroking his cock again. He wanted her. He reached up a hand to caress her beautiful breasts, and she leaned in to kiss his neck.

"Get on," he whispered in her ear, "Ride my cock."

With a final kiss, she mounted his cock. Vesian shuddered open-mouthed as he watched her pink sex engulf the head of his throbbing cock and slide lower on it. Valurra moaned softly as he went into her, biting the tip of one delicate finger between her teeth. She slowly turned to stare into his eyes and Vesian felt his heart pounding in his chest. She put her hands on his shoulders, pushing him back into the grass as she bounced her sex on his cock, moaning louder and faster atop him. Vesian lay back but reached up to grope her breasts, exulting in the silky touch of an elf woman's flesh, a feeling he had long dreamed about but never experienced until he became entangled in this forest's affairs. His feet scrabbled in the grass, positioning himself to gain greater thrusting power. He slapped his hips against her buttocks, and Valurra squealed in delight.

"You like that?" he asked, clapping his hands on his ass and giving her a lusty squeeze. Valurra bit her lower lip in a hungry smile, lowering herself to his chest and wrapping her arms around his shoulders as she rode him. Vesian kissed her shoulders, then her neck, then her jaw, and finally locked lips with her in a passionate embrace. His tongue split her lips and entwined with hers inside her mouth and he felt her moan in his chest.

Valurra broke from the embrace, caught him by the wrists and pinned his arms in the grass, riding harder and moaned louder with each stroke of her sex on his cock. Vesian moaned with her, wrestling with her for control. Her mouth hung open, her breath came fast, and her hips worked up and down with vigor.

Vesian seized his moment and rolled her over onto her back, propping himself up on his knees to thrust deeper inside her. His balls slapped against her ass as he fucked and the elf arched her back with a bestial groan of pleasure. He grabbed her breasts in his hands, holding her up by them as she supported all her weight by her legs around his waist and her head, her back forming a luscious white bridge between them and her arms stretched out wide. Vesian pinched her nipples between his fingers, twisting them until she screamed. He felt her growing hotter and wetter around his cock and the knowledge of her pleasure drove him to fuck harder.

His hands climbed her body until they wrapped around her throat, choking her as she moaned and screamed under the rapid pounding of his hips. Valurra came, screaming and shuddering and gushing womanly fluids onto his cock as she did, but Vesian did not relent. He fucked her as she squirmed in his arms, his cock building to climax until at last he could contain himself no more and exploded inside her. He sagged over her, his cock spasming loads of his seed inside her hot, wet sex until he had no more to give, and he slumped forward, utterly spent.

He lay atop her, resting his head on her breasts, and let his breathing slow. It was a tender moment. She stroked his hair and he nuzzled at her breasts, kissing her soft white flesh under the forest canopy. The stream babbled nearby, and Vesian at last stirred to wash himself in its cool water. Valurra lay in the grass and watched with interest.

"Was it everything you expected?" she teased in a dreamy voice. Vesian returned to kneel beside her. He kissed her brow and the elf smiled.

"It was indeed. But I must go." Vesian stood up and began to dress.

"Leaving so soon?" Valurra murmured from the grass. Vesian nodded.

"I have completed your lord's tasks. It is time that he releases Lady Isabelle to me so I can take her home."

"Stay a while," Valurra called. She turned over on her back, stretching languidly in the grass. She spread her legs, opening her pink flower toward him. Vesian felt his heart race again and his cock harden.

"I cannot," he replied with some effort. "This forest is no place for mortals. It is past time that I leave, with Isabelle in tow."

"Then I will show you the way back to the hall. You might get lost here, and then our fun would never end," she teased. Vesian was not pleased by the thought.

---

Vesian descended the twisting path into the lord's hall again. The orgy had run its course, but men and women still lay together on the couches as servants passed between them with food and drink. Thibault lay on a couch before the throne's roots with a copper-haired elf woman and a buxom human girl, half-asleep and well-satisfied. Vesian smiled slightly, glad to see his squire well.

His expression darkened when he caught sight of Lady Isabelle, now kneeling nude beside Saimdol's throne as the lord caressed her hair. Vesian strode forcefully to stand before the throne and presented the stag's antler.

"Here, I have done as you asked." He threw the antler down before the throne and a servant emerged to retrieve it. "Now, recently the lady from your spell."

"So you have," Saimdol mused aloud. He stared down imperiously from his throne and gently touched the nape of Isabelle's neck. She shuddered, and Vesian scowled deeply.

"Well? Release her."

"I have another task for you," the elf said. Vesian clenched his fists.

"Our agreement was three."

"It was. But now I have a fourth."

"You will not abide by the terms of our agreement?"

"I will not. But I will abide by the terms of my new agreement."

"How do I know that?" Vesian demanded. "How do I know you will not break this new agreement like you did our last one?"

"You don't," Saimdol shrugged. "But what choice do you have? I have the lady, and I am your superior in skill at arms. And I have many sworn swords who are also your superior at arms."

Mortals are nothing but amusement to the fae, Vesian fumed. The elf was right, but Vesian still thought to reissue the challenge to arms. Perhaps he would lose, but it would feel good to clash with this arrogant, duplicitous elf.

Saimdol seemed to know what he was thinking, for his swordbearer appeared at his side again and presented the blade, hilt first, to his master. Saimdol make no move toward it, merely considering Vesian with an amused smile on his face.

"What is this fourth task?" Vesian finally asked through gritted teeth. Saimdol smiled broadly at him.

"I am so pleased you asked. A beast lurks in the forest, not far from here. My astrologers say it was sent by the gods to punish those have offended them—"

"Perhaps by perfidy?" Vesian suggested acidly. Saimdol continued as if he had not heard him, though Vesian saw the swordbearer glare at him in offense.

"And laid a spell upon this beast that it might only be slain by mortal hands in the light of a full moon. Which it nearly is. I confess, I did not expect a mortal knight to arrive at my court so soon after I lured the lady here. The alacrity of your rescue should be appreciated, my dear lady," he said to Isabelle, who said nothing but continued to stare pleadingly at Vesian.

"And, as this beast is the true reason you have brought me here, once it is slain, she and I will be free to go?"

"Indeed," replied Saimdol. "You have my word."

"For all that is worth," replied Vesian, thinking of the satyrs he had slain. "What sort of beast is this?"

"Nothing you have ever encountered before, for the Dalamari Forest is a realm unlike that which mortals have ever experienced. It has the head of a great wolf, the body of a leopard, and the wings of a bat. It dwells on the butte near the Giant's Tower. Valurra will show you the way."

"Very well," Vesian spat. "I will slay this beast for you. But mark my words, when I return, I will have the lady or it will be swords."

"Begone with you then," Saimdol sniffed and waved his hand. "We are finished here."

Saimdol rose from the throne and lifted Isabelle to her feet. She cast a worried look over her shoulder as he led her away down the steps behind his throne. Vesian scowled, and Valurra appeared at his side again.

"Do not worry about her," she said. "Saimdol sees little in the girl. He will keep her until you have slain the Ravager, and then the three of you will be on your way. Speaking of your servant, you should rouse him. You may have need of him soon."

Vesian wanted to complain about Saimdol's faithlessness, but decided it was not worth it. Neither he nor Valurra could change the lord's mind, and any further complaining was a waste of air. He crossed to where Thibault lay dreamily on a silken couch and scooped up the squire's discarded clothes on his tow. He kicked them at Thibault and snapped "Get up."

Thibault stirred from the couch with the grumpiness of a man awoken from a wonderful dream, and gathered his clothes.

"Is it finished?" he asked, rubbing his eyes. Vesian scowled again.

"No. After the first three, he gave me another. But you can help with this one. Come along, my patience wears thin."

"How do you know he won't give you a fifth?" Thibault asked as he pulled on his trousers.

"I don't." Vesian growled. "But unless you want to fight him, it's all we've got."

"I'm so glad I followed you in here," Thibault groaned. Vesian had no response but to glare at him. Valurra only smiled. She reached down to her skirt and lifted the dress over her head. Even though he had just enjoyed every inch of her naked body, Vesian could not help but gawk. Valurra stripped naked in the hall, and a servant appeared to help her dress in a hauberk of silversteel and a gambeson beneath. She crowned herself with a conical helm and lifted a spear from the servant.

Turning to Vesian and Thibault, who were still gawking, she said "Come, the Ravager awaits."

Speechless, they followed her from the hall and into the forest. Turning onto a little-used path, they traveled beneath colossal oaks and over a deep, fast-running stream. The twilight deepened until darkness closed in about them and they only light was that of a full moon. Vesian stumbled along the the blackness behind Valurra until at last they could see a towering butte of granite before them, glowing in the pale light of the moon.

"There," Valurra said, pointing with her spear, "that is where the Ravager lairs."

Vesian bit his lip in thought. "How do we get up there?" he asked, looking for a path up the cliffside.

"We climb," said Valurra matter-of-factly. Thibault groaned, but Valurra did not wait. Instead, she strode boldly to the base of the cliff, shouldered her spear, and began to climb. With a shrug, Vesian followed.

It proved hard climbing, for the butte was tall and the rock treacherous. Vesian slipped twice, each time threatening to send him plunging to a quick death on the slopes below. He caught himself quickly each time, but his overriding fear was in waking up the monster that laired above. He could do little enough against a winged monster while on foot, but he was worse than defenseless while clinging to the rocks a hundred feet in the air.

But Valurra went up with alacrity, showing the easy grace of her kindred. Recovering from his second slip, Vesian looked up to find the elf breezily hanging one-handed from a small ledge twenty feet above him. She smiled a teasing smile under her helm, then laid her free hand on the wall and resumed her climb.

Vesian looked down to Thibault. His squire clung to the rock beneath him, heaving labored breaths.

"Damn this demon," Thibault gasped, "for taking so high a perch. I'll kill myself climbing before I ever get in reach of its claws."

"Almost there," Vesian lied, and Thibault smiled. The squire pointed up the cliff.

"Even in her armor, she's got a sightly ass."

Vesian smiled back at him. "Come on, just a little further."

They hauled themselves up to the rim of the butte with great effort, arms burning and fingers aching. Valurra waited for them there, her helmed head just below the lip. The moonlight suddenly dimmed, and Vesian looked around with a start. But there was no sign of the Ravager. Instead, a bank of clouds had drifted across the sky to block out the moon.

"We must wait," Valurra hissed in annoyance. "These clouds will pass soon enough. Then over the edge and slay it before it wakes."

"I don't know if I can hold on that long," Thibault complained. He cast a look toward the base of the butte far below and shuddered. Under his helm, Vesian bit his lip in concern. Thibault was right, his hands were aching so badly he feared he would not be able to grip his sword. He turned toward the cloud that crawled across the moon's face with agonizing slowness.

"Hurry up," he muttered. Yet the cloud only seemed to slow. It hung lazily in front of the moon and Vesian grew ever more impatient. Above him, he swore he could hear the monster stirring. Yet he could think of nothing but to cling to the butte's granite flank and pray the cloud bank moved on. His arms were burning, his fingers cramping, and his brow beaded with sweat.

At last, a ray of moonlight broke through the cloud and fell upon the impatient climbers.

"Go," Valurra hissed, and they pulled themselves over the lip of the butte as the moonlight burst through the cloud to bathe the flat rock with silvery light. Vesian flexed his fingers as he lay on the rock, feeling their stiffness fade. Breathing a sigh of relief, he looked around.

On the opposite side of the butte was a massive nest, made of broken branches and weathered bones. Vesian swallowed with trepidation as he looked into the empty eyes of five skulls placed around the rim. He wondered who they had been in life, elf or human?

Something stirred in the nest, and Vesian reached for his sword in alarm. Two great wingtips, black and leathery like a bat's, stretched up over the top of the nest. Thibault tore his sword from its scabbard, and Valurra readied her spear. The moon shone brightly above them, illuminating the whole crown of the butte.

"Now is the time," the elf whispered, urging Vesian forward. He unslung his shield from his shoulder and took a tentative step forward. The wingtips retracted into the nest. He stopped. "What are you waiting for?" Valurra hissed.

Vesian looked to his squire. Thibault held his sword in both hands, his shield on one arm, waiting for Vesian to make the first move. Thibault looked to him and shrugged. Vesian sighed.

"I'll go first," he whispered and started forward. Thibault followed behind him while Valurra stood some distance back. Vesian was unsure what she expected to do, but could not deny that having her with him made him feel safer.