Hall P.A.S.S. Pt. 02

Story Info
Our MC runs into the sister of a friend, and uses the device.
5.3k words
4.68
20.1k
29

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 07/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RDJohnson
RDJohnson
1,177 Followers

*Authors Disclaimer*

If you are reading this story, I am going to assume you already read part 1, and what was true for the disclaimer for that part, is still true for this one.

That said, I will just reiterate a few things, just in case we have someone who likes to skip ahead.

All chararters are fictional, and 18+ years of age.

All events in this story are fictional.

The story explores such things as Mind Control, Non-consent, and very much being a selfish asshole.

Chapter 2

When I woke up, I remembered having the most amazingly erotic dreams about Jenna, doing so many more things with her, than I had dared last night.

I knew I should be feeling bad for crossing so many lines, but clearly my raging boner was not going to agree to that.

Taking a minute to open a note on my phone and write down as many details from my dream while I could still remember all of it, I figured it would not hurt having some inspiration for next time.

I was still trying to persuade myself that of course there would not be a next time, that the test had gone too far, but I already knew none of that mattered at all.

I already knew there would be a next time. This was simply too much power for me to not use it. I guess I was just feeling bad about not feeling all that bad about it.

Besides, I rationalized, to Jenna, it was functionally the same as IF she had simply had an erotic dream about me.

Except I got to actually be a part of it, and it is not like she wasn't getting anything out of it herself, the way her body responded to mine.

Fuck, even the thought of how she came, was enough to make me rock hard, and I wanted to just go straight over there and have her again.

But, she would almost certainly be at class, and I should be too, in about thirty minutes.

Classes went by in a daze. I didn't pay any attention to what was going on around me, I was too busy reading Professor Halls notes on my laptop, when I wasn't ogling the girls around me, imagining what I could do to them, thanks to the Hall PASS.

The more I read, the more I started to realize that a lot of stuff was missing. All of the data I had entered was there, but there should be way more documentation by the professor.

I knew she liked to take paper notes when she was working late, because the light from the monitor tended to hurt her eyes, when she was in a midnight creative fugue.

I had assumed that she would enter those later, at least I believe she had told me as much at one point.

Either she didn't, or she had been deleting some stuff before asking me to destroy it all, or she had never gotten around to entering it all in the first place.

It was frustrating not knowing for certain, but I was beginning to think I would have to at least investigate if she still had those notebooks somewhere.

If she did, they were both a resource I needed, and an unacceptable risk that I could not ignore.

What would someone else use a similar device for, if they ever learned it was even possible.

Yeah, I was probably on Professor Hall's side in this, I definitely did not want anyone else to have this.

Just me, that's enough.

While I was definitely going to use it for some harmless fun, it is not like I was going to become a hitman or something nefarious like that.

I wanted those notebooks, if they still existed, but getting them would be risky.

The one person who would be very suspicious, if she had some vague memory of a dream about me searching her house, would be Professor Hall, so I would have to be smart about it.

First, I would learn what I could from the data I had, maybe learn more about the device through tests.

Then perhaps I could try to get my hands on any notebooks that remained.

One thing I did manage to glean from the data I had, was that there had been no adverse health effects on any of the test subjects. 

At least Professor Hall had claimed as much in response to an inquiry from the college legal department, with her declining their suggestion of spending some of her grant on increased insurance.

While I knew Professor Hall was pretty adamant about safety, what really reduced my lingering fears that the device might be dangerous at higher power settings, was when I happened to run into Jenna at lunch.

She was sitting with one of her few female friends, a goth chick who went by the name Becky. Not the big titty goth variant, but the super skinny type, that looked like she lived on a diet of nothing but moonlight and scorn for the mortal world.

She and Jenna were talking animatedly about something, and sharing a laugh about something. 

Clearly, what I did last night had not harmed her in any way, in fact, I think she looked happier and more radiant than usual.

As I sat there munching through my lunch, doing my best to pretend not to be watching her, my mind kept going back to the night before, how gorgeous and responsive she was, underneath her usual baggy pants and hoodie. 

With a body like hers, I guess the cheerleader squad would either force her to join, or put a hit out on her, if they ever learned what she was hiding.

When classes finally ended for the day, I made sure to make a detour on my way home, going to the mall for the largest power bank I could get my hands on.

My best choice for getting a bargain on a power bank was the big mega-mart in the center of the mall. They might not have the very best, but what they had would be cheaper than if I went to the more specialized shops.

While I was making my way through the shelf maze, designed to force customers to spend as much time and go through as much of the shop as possible, I was suddenly distracted from my purpose.

Riffling through the bra stand was Alicia, the sister of my old friend Josh from back home. 

In my mind I had always renamed her Delicia, as she was so mouthwateringly perfect. A tiny blonde with an always sunny disposition. Skinny and fit like a cheerleader, her B-cups always displayed with an enticing amount of cleavage, and a smile that could brighten your whole day.

I was about to go over and say hi, when she turned away. She had an armful of lacy underwear, and strode with a purpose to the changing rooms. 

For almost a minute, I stood there, trying to resist the temptation that was building in my mind.

If Josh knew what I had in mind, I doubt he would approve.

But on the other hand, he would never find out. Alicia wouldn't even know.

It wouldn't even really hurt anyone, so it would almost be a sin not to enjoy myself a little.

My mind made up, I grabbed a random pair of pants from a rack nearby, and walked towards the changing rooms myself. 

They were the kind with only a heavy curtain separating you from random shoppers, a fact I was very pleased with, as an actual door would have made this a lot harder.

With the curtains not even reaching all the way to the floor, I could easily spot what I assumed was Alicia's feet, in the only stall that was currently occupied.

Standing right outside the curtain separating me from Alicia trying on new underwear, I hurried getting my earbuds in place, and ran through the menus of the device.

I did not want to miss the opportunity, because I dawdled long enough for Alicia to finish trying on all the things she brought.

While I set up the device, I could see Alicia's feet moving about, as if she was twisting and turning in there, to check if whatever she was trying on, was looking just right from every angle.

Quickly, I set the device to allow me 15 minutes, and cranked the power fairly high, as I did not want to risk any startled shrieks that would bring attention and potentially ruin everything.

I knew there were plenty of cameras around, even if there were none in the changing room aisle, so I did not want anyone to have cause to view the recordings.

Satisfied that everything was in order, I took a deep breath, and activated the Hall PASS.

Immediately I felt my own mind grow slightly numb, until the earbuds matched the output of the device.

As soon as I was clear headed enough, I pulled the curtain open enough that I could rush inside.

If Alicia was somehow immune to the device, I could just pretend I had not seen her in there, and was there to try on the pants I had grabbed.

Fortunately I did not have to put my lame ass excuse to the test, as Alicia seemed completely frozen, like Jenna had been, when she had removed her sound dampening headset last night.

Alicia had a completely blank expression on her face, which was almost unsettling. She had such a bubbly personality, that there was almost always a smile or a laugh on her lips.

She stood there, body in a neutral pose, arms hanging down her sides, wearing only white lace G-strings, and a matching bra, that was one of those bras that has so little fabric in it, that it makes you wonder how they even manage to get it cover the bare minimum of soft supple flesh.

Her hair was a bit longer than shoulder length, a nice golden blond like a field of ripe wheat, and her body was tanned and toned to perfection. Just a hint of a six pack, with just the perfect amount of feminine softness to it.

I slid the curtain back in place behind me, without ever taking my gaze from her. 

My cock, already hard from the anticipation, grew noticeably harder as I stood there, admiring the almost naked form of the sister of my old friend Josh.

I stood there for a moment, just watching her, looking for signs she was still aware.

When I was satisfied that she was completely oblivious, I put the device in my pocket, and tossed the pants I had brought on the floor.

I was going to need both hands for this.

While I had not planned to do anything other than just watch her try on all the lingerie, it would clearly be a crime against nature, as well as an insult to her beauty, to not at least cop a feel.

Gently, I cupped her face between my hands, and bent down to meet her lips with mine, kissing her softly.

She didn't respond, and at the current power setting, I knew I shouldn't expect her to.

Even without her responding, it was a dream come true. I could feel the pure sexual rush it sent through my body, when my lips met hers.

The berry taste of her lip gloss and the feminine scent of her, mingled with the scent of her perfume, was quickly going to my head, like I had done a couple of shots in rapid succession.

Licking my lips, savoring the taste and sensation, I started to let my hands explore her.

Her skin was soft and warm, yet her flesh was firm. She had always been into all kinds of sports, and it certainly had paid dividends, her body trimmed and fit like an olympic athlete.

Touching her lace clad breasts, cupping them in my hands, squeezing them gently, sent another rush of pleasure through my brain. 

One hand remained on her breast, trying to pinch her nipple through the lace, but it was not so easy to locate. I thought that I could feel it hardening through the fabric, but it was hard to be certain. I would have to get rid of the bra, to fully enjoy playing with her beautiful tits.

My other hand made a beeline down her taut stomach, reaching the skimpy g-string. At first, just sliding on top of the fabric, to build up my anticipation a little. The way the fabric seemed to be flush with her skin, I was guessing she was probably clean shaven down there.

The way she stood made it a bit hard to slide my hand between her legs to cup her pussy, but with just a nudge on her thigh, she shifted slightly, giving me the room I needed.

The G-string covered very little, pretty much only the slit, so as I slid my fingers along her lower lips, I could confirm that her labia at the very least, were completely smooth.

Smooth, and so invitingly soft.

As I caressed her, I could feel how her body was starting to respond.

A definite wet spot was forming in the g-string, where her pussy was starting to drool her nectar into it in response to my touch, and the heat from her core was growing rapidly.

While her mind might be out for lunch, her body certainly had no reservations. It knew what it wanted, without shame or reservations.

To be fair, my cock was also starting to get pretty adamant about what it wanted. It was rock hard, and throbbing like it was trying to message in morse code. I needed release. I wanted release. But I was not going to rush it. 

I might not be able to go on for as long as I would have liked, considering the location. 

With that constraint in mind, I managed to muster enough willpower to pull away from Alicia for a moment.

As I pulled away, I did not resist the temptation to pull her g-string slightly to the side, so I could slide a finger through her soaking wet slit, getting a nice coating of her nectar on my fingers.

The taste of her, as I licked my fingers clean, had me moaning in pleasure. 

Still, I had a job to do, and I had better hurry up and do it, before my remaining willpower ran out like sand through an hourglass.

Quickly I rifled through her purse, taking almost a minute to locate her phone, wallet and keyes. How women ever find anything in there, with all the clutter they all seem to carry around, is beyond me.

With my phone, I snapped a photo of her drivers license, and a couple of her keys. Sadly, there was no key fob for me to easily copy, Even if I didn't have any plans to do anything beyond this chance encounter, it would not hurt to have options.

Her phone was locked, but fortunately, her fingerprint took care of that without an issue. It is sad that so many people are far more lazy than paranoid, but as long as it was in my favor, I was not going to complain too much about it.

With her phone unlocked, I quickly installed a little piece of software, that would allow me pretty much all the remote access and tracking I could wish for.

With that in order, I could always resume our little game, if we were forced to interrupt it prematurely.

Finally able to focus on more important matters once more, I reached around Alicia and unhooked her bra without fumbling too much, and sliding the straps down her arms, let it fall to the floor.

Her tits were magnificent, somewhat small, but perfect on her petite frame. Tan lines and milky white flesh surrounding her pink areola was a nice contrast to her otherwise lightly tanned body. 

Unable to resist, I got to my knees, just the right height to suck one of her delicious nipples into my mouth, tasting the slight salt of her sweat, along with the berry flavor of her perfume, plus that hint of feminine something, that always acted like a powerful aphrodisiac on me.

My tongue rubbed against her hardening flesh, and as I bit gently down on her delicious nipple, I felt her body shiver in response, and a moan of pleasure escaped her lips.

The sound of her body reacting to my exploration of her sensitive breast, only caused my need to grow.

If she was reacting this much to me playing with just her breast, I could not wait to find out how she would respond when I got to her most sensitive spot.

Resolutely, I hooked her g-string panties with my thumbs, and slid them down her thighs, letting them drop to the floor, then guided her leg to step out of them.

The white fabric appeared to be thoroughly soaked with her juices, and I saw a few drops sliding down her thighs, making them glisten with moisture.

Dropping to my knees, I pushed her back against the wall, and lifted one of her legs, putting it over my shoulder, opening up her flower to my gaze.

She was perfect.

Her lips and mound were completely smooth, no hint of stubble anywhere, and her inner lips were peeking out between her puffy outer labia, the entire slit was a soaking mess, making her labia glisten not unlike how her upper lips had looked with that lip gloss she wore.

Like she was my last meal, I dove in, burying my tongue in her dripping pussy, almost passing out with pleasure, as I tasted her sweet and salty nectar. 

I could feel her legs shiver with each stroke of my tongue, as I ran my tongue up and down her slit and around the rigid little nub of her clitoris. 

Soon her legs were shivering with pleasure, struggling against the waves of pleasure crashing through her nerves to keep her upright, as my oral exploration of her soaking wet pussy pushed her ever closer to the edge of outright orgasm.

Every time my tongue parted her inner lips, my mouth was flooded with her sweetness, as unbelievable amounts of juices kept flowing from her core. Briefly I wondered if the device had anything to do with this, or if she always got this flooded with excitement.

Wanting a bit more of a reaction from Alicia, I fumbled with the device, glancing at it between licks, dialing the power down a few points at a time, until I could hear her starting to moan sleepily with pleasure, and she started to gyrate her hips, grinding her pussy against my eager mouth.

Suddenly her hands were in my hair, dragging my head firmly against her pussy, and I could feel the muscles in her thighs and abdomen suddenly pulsating, and a moan of pleasure escaped her lips, loud enough that I was worried other people in the store might notice.

As orgasm claimed her, my face was absolutely flooded, at juices started to pour out of her. Thicker and sweeter than before, but in such a copious amount, that I had no chance to drink all of it down, plenty spilling all over my face and down my front. 

I almost came in my pants at that moment, my senses overwhelmed with the erotic energy of the situation. 

Determined not to waste my load, I set her leg down, and rushed to my feet.

Unable to stand on her orgasm-weakened legs, she sank to her knees in front of me, a smile of wonder on her lips, and unfocused eyes looking up at me. One of her hands found her pussy, and even though her body was still riding out her orgasm, she started to masturbate vigorously.

With her cum drenching my face, I found it to be only fair if I returned the favor, so unable to restrain myself for even a second longer, I briefly struggled to open my pants, freeing my achingly hard cock, right in front of her face.

Her eyes struggled to focus on it, and I could see her mouth move as if she was trying to form words.

It would seem the device was still at a slightly higher setting than was strictly needed, a bit lower should give her a bit more autonomy, as if she was the protagonist in her own dream, rather than a passenger in mine. 

Definitely something to consider for later, maybe even play around with.

For now, I did not care much about her degree of agency, instead I poked her glossy lips with my cock, and was rewarded by her mouth slowly opening to accommodate the intrusion.

She did not do much, just passively allowed me to slide my cock into her warm mouth. With my thumb on her chin, I made sure she opened enough that I did not have to worry too much about her teeth.

It was not so much a blowjob, as it was me slowly fucking her mouth, while she was mercilessly attacking her own pussy.

Soon, she was moaning in pleasure around my cock, which sent bolts of electricity from my cock to my spine.

Even if I was not the one about to give her an orgasm, the very knowledge that she was about to launch herself over the edge, while I was pleasuring myself with her mouth, had my balls tighten with cum, ready to go any second now.

I managed to time it right, so that when she started thrashing with orgasmic pleasure, I let out a primal growl, and shot thick rope after thick rope of my cum cascading across her tongue and into her throat.

As I came, I could not help myself, and instinctively pushed into her as deeply as I could.

At first, I felt her throat close down, denying me access, as she choked on the sudden sensation, but as she kept moaning from her own orgasm, her throat opened up again, and suddenly I found myself balls deep in her tiny mouth. 

RDJohnson
RDJohnson
1,177 Followers
12