Hall P.A.S.S. Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last few ropes of cum shot straight down her gullet, with the intense pleasure of her throat constricting around my hard cock, almost knocking me off my feet. 

Almost unable to withdraw myself, I knew I had better let her breathe again soon, so with an effort of will, I drew back slightly to allow her some air.

With that, Alicia started to cough a little, and a trail of cum escaped her mouth, running down her chin, and dripping down her chest.

It was quite the sight.

Alicia looked like a sex goddess; Her face now a cum soaked mess, her mascara running slightly, and her body glistening with perspiration. The floor below her was covered in a pool of her nectar, and yet her fingers were still idly playing with her clit. 

Less frantic than before, but still dreamily seeking to pleasure herself.

If not for the awkward locale, I would have enjoyed watching her do that for hours.

Or at least until I was hard enough to continue myself.

As post nut clarity started to settle in, I took stock of the situation.

The booth was a mess, the floor sticky and wet with our fluids, and I imagined that if Alicia came to her senses here, she might suspect a thing or two.

Looking around for anything I could use to clean things up a little, my eyes fell on the ruined underwear already on the floor.

The g-strings lying on the floor were a wet mess, so those were out of the question.

Instead I grabbed a fresh pair of panties from the pile she had brought in to try on, and wiped down her face, then gently removed her questing fingers from her still dripping pussy, so I could have a go at wiping the worst of her liquid pleasure off of her.

Her mind seemed to be caught in an erotic feedback loop, as her hand kept trying to sneak back, so to make her more docile, I cranked up the power a bit on the device again.

It was really handy, that the higher power setting seemed to make people very docile and pliable like this.

I liked it better, when Jenna had really lost herself in the dream, and thought I was her crush, but for a quickie in public, this definitely had possibilities.

Pulling Jenna to her feet, I tried to get her dressed, though I had no idea which underwear was hers, or if she had even had any on to begin with, so I only bothered with her outer layer. 

Soon, I had her back in her boots, skirt and top, so to the casual observer, she did not look so freshly fucked.

Of course, she still smelled like a convention at a whorehouse, but I had no way to fix that.

Satisfied that things were as good as they were going to get, I grabbed the pile of soiled lingerie, and casually tossed it underhand under the stall wall into the next booth, and grabbed the clean pile and opened the curtain, so I could put it and Alicia in a clean booth.

I had not expected to see what met my eyes as I drew the curtain back.

In the aisle of changing room booths, stood two women, the same vacant look on their face as Aliia, courtesy of the Hall Pass.

One of them was a typical soccer mom, slightly chubby, dyed blonde, with a pencil skirt and a frilly blouse. 

The other looked like she was a store clerk, what with the uniform she was wearing. She looked about the same age as me, tall for a woman, and reasonably fit. Rather cute, really, and if I had not just had my way with a living sex goddess, I might have been tempted by her.

What really caught my attention was that both of them had obviously been masturbating.

The soccer mom had hiked her skirt up around her waist, and her panties were down by her knees, with the fingers on one hand shoved up inside her cunt.

The clerk had a hand down her pants, and the other up under her shirt, where she looked to have been playing with her tits.

A pile of forgotten clothing was dropped on the floor between them.

It would seem that they had wandered close, and been caught in the effect of the device, and then perhaps inspired by the sounds that Alicia and I had been making, their brains had decided they were having an erotic dream.

I would definitely have to take precautions, if I wanted to test the device in public like this again sometime.

Quickly I pulled Alicia to a fresh booth, and left her and the pile of clean lingerie in there.

Then I pulled the clerk to the soiled booth, and the soccer mom to the booth where I had stashed the dirty lingerie.

I closed the curtain to Alicia's booth, and started turning down the power on the device slowly, curious to see what the other women would do.

As their minds unfroze slightly, allowing them more agency in their dream-like state, they both started masturbating again.

Soccer mom managed to pretty much fist herself, shoving most of her hand into her pussy, like she was trying to pull it apart, only her thumb was left out in the cold.

Inspired by her rough handling, I took the white g-strings that Alicia had worn, that were now completely ruined, and showed them into soccer moms panting mouth.

With a whimpering moan of pleasure, she started sucking on them like they were the nectar of the gods, as she started to cum violently around her own hand.

The clerk was not nearly as vigorous, but I figured I should help her a little as well.

Undoing her pants, and sliding them and her panties to the floor, I admired her glistening pussy, pink and flush with excitement. A thin landing strip of trimmed dark hair pointed the way to her promised land.

I pulled her face to mine, and started to make out with her, as my hand first joined hers in pleasuring her pussy, then replacing it, sliding my fingers inside her with perhaps a little more force than I would have normally used, inspired a bit by soccer mom in the other stall.

Her tongue was busy dancing with mine, even as she started to moan, and I could feel her fingers twisting, tweaking and teasing her clit, while I tried to rub against her g-spot inside of her.

It took almost no time at all, before she started to cum in earnest, her orgasm causing her to almost scream into my mouth. 

I was glad I was kissing her so deeply, that it was keeping the sound down.

The last thing I needed was more people wandering in.

With that thought, I managed to muster the necessary willpower to pull away from her, withdrawing my fingers from her clenching pussy, her insides pulsing in sync with the waves of orgasm she was experiencing.

As I stepped back from her, I felt a pang of sadness that I did not have time to do more, but at least I knew where she worked.

I could definitely see myself wanting to explore her some more in the future. 

After all, if I was to be certain the device worked as intended, I would have to test it on a lot of people, and in a lot of situations and circumstances. 

The time I had allowed for myself was almost up, and I really had to get out of here, before something went wrong.

In a way I would have loved to be a fly on the wall, when the girls started to regain their senses, to hear what excuses their minds made up for what was going on.

The experiments Professor Hall and I had done, had been nothing near what I was doing currently, but usually, when someone came out of the dream state, their minds would just smooth over what was going on, figuring that something completely ordinary had been going on.

With this mess, I could not imagine what that explanation would be like.

If I was being honest with myself, I would perhaps admit that this had gone a little out of hand.

Turning the device down to a low setting, just enough to make people not really pay attention to me, I hurried out of there, pausing to turn my shirt inside out.

It didn't help much, but at least it was not as visibly a mess. I had an urge to just run out of there, but I really wanted the power bank I had gone there for in the first place.

With it secured, I rushed through the self checkout, keeping my head down. I had no idea how much power was left, or how far this low setting would reach, but I did not want to have anyone recognize me from afar. 

The girls should not remember me, but I felt like I had already risked more than I should.

It was just so hard not to act on the temptation, when I knew I could get away with it.

Still, if I wanted to keep getting away with it, I would have to be smarter about it.

12