Hall P.A.S.S. Pt. 03

Story Info
Our MC pays a nightly visit to Jenna.
5.8k words
4.79
10.4k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 07/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RDJohnson
RDJohnson
1,185 Followers

Hall P.A.S.S Pt. 03

*Authors disclaimer*

As always, this is a work of fiction.

All the characters are 18+ years old.

The MC in this story is clearly an asshole, and uses a device to put women in an altered state of mine, letting him have his way with them.

As such, this story explores the realm of non-consent and mind control.

Further, this episode has explicit scenes of creampie, oral creampie, deepthroat and cunnilingus.

If such things are not to your tastes, you might want to not read any further, and instead go find something more to your tastes.

Or not. As always I am not your real mom, so do as you please, just don't say I didn't warn you.

Chapter 3

Safely back home again, I spent the night experimenting with the power bank, trying to see what kind of duration the various power settings would give me. I was starting to have an idea about what settings I needed to get the response I wanted.

The lowest power settings, to just obfuscate my presence, making it hard for people to pay attention to me, the medium setting, where people would think they were dreaming, and the higher setting, where it seemed like their brain just took a vacation, and left the body on auto-pilot.

I wondered what it would be like at even higher settings, but figured it might be risky.

I did not want to put someone in a coma or anything, so even if Professor Hall's notes indicated that the device was perfectly safe, with zero incidences of complications, I was reluctant to just crank it all the way up.

Besides, what if it was more than the earbuds could neutralize?

With the power bank, I was already running into the problem that the earbuds also needed more power, to protect me against the higher settings on the device.

I was going to have to try and hook the earbuds into the powerbank too, or I might risk putting myself under by accident.

Now wouldn't that be awkward, if I woke up next to some naked girl, both of us with only a fuzzy idea of what had been going on.

It would be so much easier if I could hook the device up to wall power, but even though the earbuds could function just fine like that, the fields emitted by the device just seemed to ground out, if connected to the grid. 

So without any better options, I was going to be stuck with batteries until and unless I found a better option.

I guess it would probably work if hooked up to a generator, but that would not exactly be less clunky.

There was so much about the device I did not understand, and the data I had was incomplete, but even though I found it immensely frustrating to try and wrap my head around the more technical aspects, I knew this device, the Hall PASS, was my golden ticket to do whatever I wanted.

Even more so than my education, though I found myself more motivated than ever to actually pay attention in the electronic engineering classes I had been taking, on the insistence of Professor Hall.

But motivated or not, there was only so much I could do in one night.

My head was getting heavy and thoughts and ideas were chasing each other around my brain, without generating any new insight.

At this point, there was nothing to do, except get a good night's sleep, and look at it again when I was nice and rested.

As I wrapped everything up, I could feel that sleep would not be mine for a long while yet.

Too much caffeine, in anticipation of pulling an all nighter, had me wired up.

Well, unable to continue my work, and being too wound up to sleep...

I guess I would just have to find a way to unwind, burn up some of that nervous energy and excess caffeine.

Fortunately, I knew just the thing for it.

In fact, I had been thinking about it all night, even as I worked.

It was a craving I could not deny, like when I tried to stop drinking sugary drinks.

With my willpower not even bothering to make even a token effort to make me just stay home and jerk off before going to bed, there was no stopping me, once the urge found a little bit of momentum.

In a minute I was ready to go, all my things stuffed into my pockets, and I was out the door like I was late for an exam.

It wasn't very far, but I was giddy with anticipation, so I had to force myself to walk calmly and take steady even breaths, so as to not attract attention from anyone else who happened to be up at this late hour.

Once I got to her door, I stood outside trying to look casual, while I listened for any pertinent noise.

Detecting no sign that anything was out of order, I made sure my earbuds were powered and doing their thing, then I set up the device and activated it at a nice high setting, then finally I unlocked her door with my phone. 

Already having the correct signal saved, it was as easy as having the right key, so a sign on her door to keep out would have been more effective at barring my entry at this point. At least then I might have paused to read the sign.

As the lock disengaged loudly, and the little indicator flashed green, I resolutely pushed it open and rushed inside, closing the door behind me.

It was dark inside, but I could hear her snore softly.

With a gamer girl like Jenna, you never knew if she was going to be up all night, going on some sort of raid in her MMO.

I would have just logged her out of course, but this was better. Her guildmates in the game might ask her why she dropped out of a raid without warning.

This way, there was no way she would have reason to suspect anything. If she remembered the "dream" she was about to have, there would be nothing strange about dreaming while she was supposedly asleep.

In fact, paying her a visit like this was only going to ensure she had a very pleasant dream, so in a way, I was doing her a favor.

I stumbled past the clutter inside her door, and made my way into her room proper.

It was very dimly lit, with a bit of light making its way past the curtains, only barely enough to make out the shape of her in her bed.

Checking and double checking the device to ensure the settings were what I wanted, and that the power was on, I held my breath and flicked the lightswitch.

Jenna did not react to the sudden change in lighting, but just kept on snoring gently.

She was very cute, as she lay there, arms and legs hugging the sheets, torso covered by an oversized t-shirt. 

I had not expected any reaction from her, as I had cranked the power on the device up high enough that it would put her under its influence, even if she was wearing the headset that seemed to reduce her susceptibility somewhat.

Briefly I considered lowering the settings, so she would be put into the dream state, but I was not completely certain how that would work when she was already asleep, so I decided to instead experiment a bit with the higher setting first.

As ideas cascaded through my mind, I quickly decided on what to do next.

I undressed myself, careful not to dislodge the earbuds, pausing slightly before I removed my boxers.

As usual my anemic conscience was trying to persuade me that it would be wrong to have my way with her, but it was getting to be more of a token effort at this point.

I had already had her once, and it is not like it would hurt her in any way, she would never even know anything had happened.

Undressed, except for the earbuds, I joined her in bed, snuggling up to her, molding my body against her.

She was so warm, much warmer than when she was awake, and with my face in her hair, the scent of her was so intoxicating, it sent a twitch through my already hard cock, causing it to stir against her pleasantly soft butt and thighs.

For a little while, I just lay there holding her, enjoying her warm body against mine, only grinding against her soft ass slowly and gently, as if I was afraid to wake her up.

I knew that nothing would wake her up, short of an earthquake knocking the device on the floor. 

With a trembling hand I started to explore her body, running it up her flanks under the shirt, then spent a while enjoying the sensation of fondling her breast, noting that her nipple slowly hardened when I caressed it with my finger tips. 

Then my hand slid down her taut stomach, until they met the waistband of her panties.

It was a bit awkward, but I managed to slide under them and down through her silky pubes, trying to reach her soft slit.

I could barely manage to reach the very top of her labia, and found that I could go no further in the current position.

All the while, she just kept on snoring gently, the device seemingly keeping her in the deep sleep state she was in.

While it was most definitely fun to have her actively participating, like she did when in the dream state, being able to explore her like this, was also quite exhilarating.

So, deciding to further explore the possibilities at the current power settings, I untangled myself from her sleeping form, so that I could maneuver her a bit around. I pulled her over on her back, so that I could pull down her panties. They were just a boring pair of basic cotton panties, so it was no loss to get rid of them. 

Then with significantly more effort, I managed to get her out of the oversized t-shirt.

Handling her in her current state, was a bit like she was a surprisingly heavy and somewhat  floppy doll. Not completely floppy. If I lifted her arm, it would take a few seconds for gravity to overcome her weak resistance. It was rather peculiar, but did not help me much in undressing her.

Once she was fully naked, and arranged spread eagle on the bed, I took a moment to admire her gorgeous body.

She was looking so relaxed, not a hint of tension on her face, and for a moment I wondered if perhaps I should use the device on myself, to ensure a better quality of sleep.

Considering how bad it would be to not wake up if a fire happened, I decided I would just have to limit my caffeine consumption instead.

Jenna was so gorgeous, lying there like Sleeping Beauty, that I had to grab my phone and snap a few pictures of her lying there in all her naked glory.

Once again I lay down beside her, and with her clothes gone and her body in a more accessible position I was able to enjoy fully exploring her with my hands.

It was such an enticing sight, to watch the flesh around her nipples pucker and tighten, as her nipples hardened under my touch, that I found myself unable to resist sucking on them.

The sweet taste of her filled my mouth, and waves of pleasure poured through my body, causing my cock to become even harder than it already was, and I could feel precum starting to leak, as I rubbed myself lightly against Jenna's hip.

Almost of its own volition, my hand drifted through the silken tufts of pubic hair on her mound, and found the soft warm folds of her glorious pussy.

As I teased the folds apart with my fingers, I felt her starting to moisten in response to my touch.

Even with her brain so thoroughly asleep her body did still react, if slowly, to my touch.

Encouraged, I spent a little while teasing her sensitive clit, tracing wetness from her opening up and around it, causing her to become more and more wet, and the heat from her core pulled at me like gravity.

Soon, I promised myself, I would probe her deeply, and feel that heat engulf me.

But first, there were more things I wanted to do.

Sliding down between her legs, I inhaled deeply, the feminine scent of her arousal struck my nervous system as an intense aphrodisiac, and without further ado, I dived in, burying my tongue in her delicious pussy. 

For a minute, I just enjoyed myself, licking up her juices, tasting her, running my tongue around every contour, circling her clitoris which was peeking out proudly from beneath its hood.

I felt that this would be a good starting point for an erotic dream, so without moving any more than I had to, I managed to reach the device, and slide the power down to where I knew from last time, she would be aware enough to be in a dream-state, able to respond, but not able to really comprehend what was going on, just going along as if it was a dream.

It took a minute or two for her mind to slowly register what was going on, and I felt her body respond more and more to my eager tongue work.

At first she got absolutely soaking wet. 

Then she started to sigh and moan quietly.

Then she started to grind her pussy against my face.

Finally, I felt her hands on my head, fingers curling in my hair.

Her soft thighs were squeezing my head, as she pulled my face against her eager pussy, as if she wanted to somehow pull me head first inside of her.

The more I teased her clit and labia, the more delicious juice her pussy produced for me to lap up, with each delicious drop sending waves of pleasure through my body, almost driving me to orgasm, without her having even touched my cock.

Soon, I felt her legs start to tremble, and her anus and pussy was pulsating, her moans of pleasure became more pronounced. 

Suddenly, she arched her back, and her orgasm forced her moans into screams of pleasure, her body flopping around like I was trying to exorcize the devil from her.

As she started to orgasm, her already delicious pussy got even better.

The taste of her got sweeter, even as her juices got more abundant and viscous. 

Eagerly I lapped up every last drop I could reach, as she kept cumming, until she locked me in place with her thighs and her hands in my hair, just holding me motionless against her still pulsating pussy.

After a minute she started to come down from the orgasmic peaks, and her grip on my head relaxed.

Her fingers pulled my hair slightly, indicating she wanted me to come up her body, a request I felt perfectly willing to obey.

As I slid up her body, my cock coming right up against her hot opening, she smiled up at me, her eyes half open.

"Wow, Jason, that was just perfect, but now I need you inside me!"

Smiling at her, I started to slowly push my way inside of her.

I could feel how her nether lips slowly spread around my questing cockhead. Her thighs parted another couple of inches as if to ensure I had plenty of room. Then I felt her calves cross behind my butt, and she started to pull me into her, unwilling to wait for me to take my time.

I had better leverage of course, so I did not let her dictate my progress, but rather enjoyed teasing her even more, only ever so slowly entering her promised land.

She was every bit as tight as the first time I had had her, and the sensation of her hot tightness gripping my cock so firmly, was absolutely divine.

As I finally relented, and let myself slide all the way into her depths, coming to a stop only as I poked against the hardness of her cervix, she once again opened her eyes and met my gaze.

"Oh Jason... uhn... Jas... oh... you are not... Jason..."

As her mind seemed to become a bit more aware, I reached for the device, just in case I needed to change settings real fast.

But even if her mind was seemingly more aware, her body did not stop grinding against me, her legs pulling me into her, so I decided to chance it, and leave the current power settings alone for now.

A quick glance at the screen revealed I would soon have to take a break and plug it into the power bank, maybe even recharge the earbuds.

Her eyes kept looking at my face, like she was trying to puzzle out the meaning of life, even as I kept fucking her gently.

It took her a minute, then she started to moan again, the pleasure starting to build up.

"Ohh... oh... like that... just. Like. That. Oh... Will, yes... fuck me."

A surge of panic ran through my mind, as Jenna actually said my name.

I mean, I was perfectly aware that she knew my name, we did talk occasionally, but I was briefly afraid she had somehow become fully awake.

But from the way she kept grinding against me, even as I became completely rigid for a moment, I gathered she was still very much under the influence, but had just decided she was probably dreaming about me.

Considering I was already balls deep inside of her, there was no reason to stop now. Curiosity took the place of panic, as I found myself wondering if it would change the way she responded to me, now that she no longer thought I was Jason, her crush.

From the way she suddenly started to orgasm around my cock, I would hazard a guess and say she did not need me to be Jason.

If not for my moment of panic having dulled my ardor for a moment, I would surely have followed her into orgasm, as she started to clench so powerfully around my cock, milking me with the pulsating waves of orgasm in her core.

Instead I held still, letting her orgasm around me, enjoying the sensation of her pleasure, and expression on her face.

She was looking up at me, as if she was seeing me for the first time, and wondering how I could be the one giving her this much pleasure.

Then as her orgasm started to subside, she grinned at me, and with a hand on my neck, pulled me down towards her.

"Wow Will, that was so good..." she purred, just before our lips met, and we started to make out.

The way her tongue danced against mine, soft and yielding, yet insistent in its need to rub against my own, had me moaning in pleasure into her mouth, and I started to grind my cock into her tight depths once more.

With long, slow thrusts, each ending with me grinding my cock against her cervix, my length buried inside her to the balls, and soon I felt my pleasure starting to build towards my peak.

As my orgasm drew close, I could clearly feel Jenna respond, her inner muscles starting to flutter, her thighs and abdomen starting to have contractions, as she too got closer to a new peak.

With her calves wrapped around me, she did her best to increase the speed and force of my thrusts, and I saw no reason to not allow it, so with her whimpering with need,urging me to fuck her harder, faster, deeper, I felt myself crash past the point of no return, then bolts of pleasure shot through my nervous system.

Moaning my own pleasure into her mouth, as our tongues dueled with frantic need, I shot cascades of thick cum straight into her womb for the second day in a row. 

While I knew I probably shouldn't be doing that, I rationalized that if she did not get pregnant last night, odds were low she would tonight, and I promised myself I would look into using some sort of protection in the future.

But more than anything, it felt SO GOOD to just empty myself into her, filling her with my cum, as I felt her pussy clenching me, milking my cock for all it was worth, as if it too was desperate to be filled with my pearly white essence.

I had barely begun to come down from my peak, when the device started beeping loudly.

Low power! I had set it to alert me when it went below ten percent.

Jenna did not know what the noise was about, and clearly did not really care to investigate, as she was rather reluctant to untangle her legs and let me out of her still pulsating pussy.

As I did pull out of her rather hurriedly and stumbled to reach the device, a small river of our cum escaped her core and made a mess of her sheets.

Jenna was clearly still caught in the idea of being inside an erotic dream, so with no more cock inside of her, she started to finger her pussy, spreading our sticky juices around, as she writhed in pleasure.

Unable to not watch the sexy show she was putting on, I still managed to plug the power bank into the device, ensuring it could run for perhaps another hour.

The real limiting issue for now, was the earbuds.

I plugged them into the charger I had brought along, but with them hooked up to a wire like that, I had very limited mobility.

I could get a longer wire, perhaps, but a wire would inevitably be pulled, and that might dislodge the earbuds, which would be very bad news indeed.

RDJohnson
RDJohnson
1,185 Followers
12