Hall P.A.S.S. Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that Hall had an early design that used a headset, but she had discarded that, because she felt it was too clunky, but I was thinking it would be easier to build in much more battery in such a design, so I resolved to try and locate the blueprints for it in the disorderly pile of data I had stolen, along with the device itself.

For now, I was forced to lean back against the headrest, where the cord could safely reach my earbuds.

Fortunately, that meant I could easily admire the show Jenna was putting on.

Clearly enjoying having an audience, she was looking me in the eyes, as she masturbated in the most enticing way she could, continuously ensuring I had a perfect view of her fingers dancing around her clit and caressing her thighs and stomach.

Soon, I felt my cock starting to stir at the intensely erotic sight, and while it would be a while yet, before the earbuds were charged enough to allow me to safely move around much, I felt inspired by the look of pure sexual hunger in Jenna's eyes as she watched me watch her masturbate.

"Jenna, I think you need to suck my cock now!" I urged her, my words causing her gaze to shift to my semi-hard cock, still glistening with our juices from before.

As if it took a few seconds for the idea to register, she hesitated for a moment, then suddenly rushed towards me, her mouth all but pouncing on my cock, as if pulled by a force stronger than gravity.

Clearly, she was not deterred for one second by the slimy mess on my cock, but rather seemed very eager to clean it all off, quickly sucking and licking it clean, even running her tongue down through my pubes and licking my balls, all to catch a few errant drops.

I felt her shift her weight around slightly, and soon I heard the distinctive squelching noises, as her fingers started to pleasure her sopping wet cunt, still dripping with our combined juices. 

The idea that she so eagerly was massaging my cum into her labia and cunt, had my cock harden fully in moments, which in turn had me gasping in pleasure, when Jenna kept bouncing her face on my cock, letting me slam against the back of her throat again and again.

She was struggling not to choke on it, but deep throating was clearly not a skill she had developed.

What she lacked in skill, she did make up for in persistence. Feeling how eager she was to practically fuck her face and throat on my cock, while she was mauling her pussy so desperately, woke all kinds of primal instincts in me, and I felt it satisfy urges and needs I did not even know I had.

Soon, I was thrusting to meet every bob of her face, as eager as she was to try and get my cock down her throat, and with both hands entangled in her hair, I pulled her deeper, against the gagging of her throat, leaving her gasping for air, and briefly struggling to control her throat, before she once again rammed my cock as deep into her mouth as it would go.

Suddenly, something changed, perhaps the angle was slightly different, or perhaps she had simply shoved hard enough to overpower the constricting muscles of her throat, pushing me past her gag refle. Whatever the cause, I suddenly felt my cockhead slide down her painfully tight throat, and in the next moment her nose was buried in my pubes.

Overwhelmed by the intense sensation, I held her there for a long moment, until she struggled against my grip on her head, and I had to let her up for air.

As she gasped a mouthful of air, she immediately impaled her face on my cock again, like having it in her throat was her only hope for life.

She managed it twice more to slide it all the way down her throat, even as tears and snot ran down her cheeks. 

Then she started to lose focus, as her own orgasm seemed to be imminent.

Her breathing was ragged, moans and whimpers of pleasure becoming louder, as she masturbated with reckless abandon.

As her orgasm started, and her moans turned to screams of passion, I pulled her face down my length once more, and taking the hint, she rammed my cock down her throat with all her strength, causing me a brief moment of pain, until I once again pushed through the constriction of her throat.

With short thrusts, I fucked her throat just enough to finally let lose the bolt of ecstasy, travelling from my balls through my spine, striking me brain with the most intense pleasure, as I shot rope after rope straight down her gullet and directly into her stomach.

All the while, I could feel her body thrashing in orgasm, even when after a few moments, she instinctively started to struggle for breath.

Figuring it would do no harm to stay just a moment longer in her throat, I reluctantly drew back once that long moment passed.

I was sorely tempted to stay in her throat, until she passed out from lack of oxygen, but frankly I was worried she might bite me, if I overstayed my welcome.

So reluctantly and slowly, I drew back, easing me out of her throat, and as soon as I had cleared enough room for her to do so, she drew a deep breath, as if she had just surfaced after a long dive, then proceeded to cough and gag, expelling a mixture of saliva and cum, that had not quite made it down her gullet after all.

She was an absolutely sexual mess, her pussy, thighs and stomach covered in our juices, and her face was dripping with snot, tears, saliva and cum. All of her sweaty, her hair damp as if she had recently come out of the shower.

It was the most gorgeous sight ever.

Exhausted or just overwhelmed by the latest orgasms, she collapsed, breathing hard, her face in my crotch, her breath hot against my slowly deflating cock.

"Oh Will, I never knew you would be this good in bed, holy shit..." Jenna mumbled against my cock.

I almost laughed a little at that, because I knew odds were good that come morning, she still would not know.

What little she might remember, she would be convinced was just some erotic dream.

"...sooo good getting my throat fucked, so dirty, never knew how good..." she continued, mumbling on about how she absolutely loved being used and manhandled like that.

Interesting. It would seem Jenna was quite the sub, once you got to know her.

Amazed at how sexy she looked, even when so sexually exhausted, I once again shot a few pictures with my phone, which she did not seem to object to.

Rather, when she noticed, she looked up at me, smiling weakly, her face glistening with our fluids.

It was almost a shame she had not been wearing mascara, that would just have added that final touch, but Jenna hardly ever wore any noticeable makeup, and even if she did, I doubt she would have worn it to bed.

Too bad really.

Her goth friend, on the other hand, was all about black makeup... 

The thought stirred up naughty ideas, as I pictured skinny goth Becky, her face bouncing on my cock like Jenna just had, mascara running in thick black streaks down her cheeks, as she struggled to force my cock down her throat.

Perhaps taking turns with Jenna...

I don't know if Jenna and Becky ever had sleepovers like the sorority girls supposedly did all the time, but if they did, I was starting to think I should invite myself over.

It would be a bit risky, I don't know how it would work out, if I tried getting two super straight girls to go down on each other. Perhaps the brain would struggle too much to make sense of it, if it was too far out of the norm of what they would do normally.

On the other hand, I was fairly certain that randomly blowing her brother's friend was not something Alicia would normally do, so clearly the mind was a lot more malleable in the dream state, than it ever would allow itself to be while awake. 

But even though I was already starting to like the idea of having a threesome with Jenna and Becky, I would definitely have to experiment first in some way that was a little less likely to end in disaster, if something went wrong.

As I was starting to form plans for the future in my mind, Jenna was starting to stir a little.

She wiped her face against the sheets, and getting up on her elbows, started to suck gently at my now soft little soldier.

She sucked it into her mouth, and gently massaged it with her tongue, trying to encourage it to wake up once more.

It was a most pleasant sensation, and it looked so damn sexy, I could not make myself stop her, until some minutes later, I came to the conclusion that I could not seem to get it more than halfway there.

Reluctantly, I pulled my cock from her hungry mouth.

"Jenna, perhaps you should go grab a shower real quick?" I suggested.

She groaned and whined in playful disappointment, as I withdrew her new chew toy from her mouth, but nodded in agreement.

"Yes, I guess I got a little sticky. Wanna go again when I'm cleaned up?" she asked, looking at me hopefully.

Gods, she was insatiable. 

"Sure, why not?" I lied.

Making a happy noise, she pulled herself up from the thoroughly soaked sheets, and staggered on wobbly legs to the bathroom.

The sight of her naked butt as she moved was a work of art I could look at for hours. 

Maybe I should have her walk back and forth naked, record it on my phone, and use it as a wallpaper for my computer... 

I knew it was too risky of course, but I found the idea amusing.

And perhaps having a bit of video footage would not be a bad idea.

In some ways, it could be considered a form of insurance, in case something went wrong, and I had to secure someone's silence somehow.

It was a thought to consider at another time.

For now, I had a few things I wanted to do, while she was in the shower.

First, I checked the power levels on my earbuds, and found them sufficient for me to unplug the charger. Once again free to move, I was tempted to join Jenna in the shower, but I did not know how well the earbuds would hold up to water, so decided against it.

Waterproofing the equipment. That was another thing for my mental to do list.

Instead, I got dressed, knowing all my clothes would have to get tossed straight in the laundry when I got back home. Jenna was not the only one who had gotten sweaty and oh so sticky with our fluids, but with the shower off limits to me for now, I would just have to suck it up.

Securing the device and all my belongings, I cranked up the power to make Jenna go full zombie, and took her phone to the bathroom, where I had her unlock it with her fingerprint.

Seriously, why do so many people lock their phones with fingerprints, when it is by far the easiest lock for others to open? 

I guess I should not complain, as it gave me easy access to her phone, and with only a brief moment for second thoughts, I installed the spyware on it that I had used on Alicia's phone earlier. 

I knew Jenna was a rather nerdy girl, so the odds of her discovering spyware on her phone was significantly higher than Alicia doing so, but even if she did, she would not be able to trace it to me.

With my earlier thought about joining Jenna and Becky, if the opportunity ever presented itself, I felt I had better make sure I had a way of keeping tabs on them.

Being able to see everything going on on Jenna's phone was definitely an easy step in that direction.

As I left, I turned the device down low, only enough to make people not pay attention to me, if any were out and about, and even as I closed the door behind me, I could hear Jenna start to sing in the shower.

12