Hall Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever we want," they all said and laughed. "Except," Melany said, "there are a few rules." She handed the discussion off to her husband.

"Ah, the rules," said Brad.

In chorus, the others chimed in, "Rules? Rules? We don't need no stinkin' rules!" They collapsed in laughter so loud that the other diners in the restaurant stopped eating to look at us, no doubt envious that these four couples were having such a good time.

"Seriously," Brad said, giving the eye to the others. "There are some rules that always went with the retreat and, if we're going to revive the old tradition, we probably ought to revive the rules, as well."

They all nodded, suddenly serious, looking at Jan and me. Apparently, we were the only two who didn't know the rules.

"Like, whatever happens on retreat stays on retreat," said, Melany, Brad's wife. Everyone nodded. This went without saying. It was like Fight Club. You don't talk about it outside the group.

"Rule number two," said Carol. "There are no rules. You can say or do whatever you feel you want or need to say or do as long as the group and your spouse agree or at least don't object."

"Number three," Elaine, the swimmer, said. "No secrets and no sneaking around. No alliances. This isn't Survivor. Everything is up front. We arrive as friends and we leave as friends. We will love each other no matter what."

"And, then numbers four, five, and six, which we shouldn't have to say aloud but, we've found that it helps clear the air if we do," Melany said. She held up her fingers and ticked them off. "Four - If you and your spouse get into an argument, and it happens, we're all human after all, take it outside. Don't let your quarrels bring everyone else down. And please, please, please don't invite other people into your quarrels. They're yours so own them and keep them to yourself. Five - Clean up after yourself. If you make a mess in the kitchen or the bathroom, clean it up. That includes, when you poop, for God sakes, spray!" Everyone laughed and pointed to Dick who, I'm sure, was blushing under that brown skin. "And last, but not least, no devices. You can take them but they stay in the car. If you have to use them, you use them in the car." She looked around. "Does that about cover it, you guys?"

They all agreed with nods and grunts and mumbles as Carol extracted some 3X5 cards from her purse. "Now, everyone please take one of these cards and one of these pens - guys use the blue pens, girls use the red. On your card, I want you to write one of your personal sexual fantasies - things that are on your bucket list. These are secret fantasies that you may not have shared with your spouse and I want it to stay that way. No sharing, even with your husband or wife. I have a game in mind that we may be able to use these for. And, Janet," she said, looking at Jan. "I think we're all looking forward to the in-service we talked about." She turned to the table in general, "Nurse Janet is going to show us the easiest, safest route to Greece, right Jan?"

There was polite applause while Jan blushed. She was always cute when she blushed. It made her look like that redhaired, freckle faced, college girl I fell in love with.

_______________________________________

The cabin was more of a lodge than a cabin and Chet had managed to get it for us at a bargain. The fact was, he said, it was too big. Most families didn't need and/or couldn't afford something that size. We needed four bedrooms, it had six. We needed one kitchen, it had two. We needed a hot-tub, it had a hot tub and a pool. We needed space and it was cavernous. The bedrooms, each with its own bathroom, were all upstairs with a balcony that ran in front of them all to a traditional staircase on one end and a spiral staircase on the other. A small kitchenette, dinette, and sitting area separated the bedrooms, three on each end. Downstairs was one giant room: professional quality kitchen, dining area, and great room with a big fireplace, big flat screen TV, and big overstuffed furniture.

Everything about the place was big and rustic and comfortable. The building was made from huge beams and logs, the floors were ceramic tile except the kitchen which was all exposed brick, floors and walls. Big, area rugs made the place feel warm and cozy as did the limited edition prints of wildlife that hung on the walls.

There was a little, general store about halfway down the mountain that also delivered pizzas but, other than that, restaurants were too far away to make the trek at every mealtime, so we decided to cook for ourselves. Jan and I volunteered to cook breakfast each day and the other couples took dinner duty one night per couple - Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Lunches were on your own - deli sandwiches fixings, crudites, and salty/crunchies were available. A second fridge we stocked with beer, white wine, and soda. The breakfast bar was converted into a liquor bar.

While Jan and I unpacked the groceries, Dick and Carol went to check out the hot tub and pool. Brad and Melany unpacked what they called the "common" boxes, stuff they'd brought for the whole group: games, stationary, flashlights, sweet and salty snacks, those kinds of things.

Chet and Elaine headed upstairs with their bags, "Dibs on the king size bed," Elaine yelled.

"They're all king size, honey," Chet said. He chased her into one of the rooms, both of them laughing like teenagers. We heard the door slam and, before long the sounds of love making came drifting over the balcony.

"Hmm. Chet and Elaine are getting and early start," Melany said.

"Slackers," Brad said, and Melany pinched his ass. He grabbed her and kissed her hard, cupping her butt cheeks in his hands as he did so.

She moaned but pulled back from him. "Later, Tiger. We got work to do."

"You promise?" he said.

"More than you can handle," she said. "Wait until you get a load of Carol's game. The one with the cards we filled out with our sexual fantasies. I think we're all going to have more action than we ever thought possible." She bumped him with her hip and he redoubled his efforts to get the box unpacked.

Once the food was put away and our bags were unpacked everyone decided that the best way to kick off the weekend was with a toast. Chet opened a couple of bottles of wine and we all hit the bar to assemble our favorite libations. I had a boilermaker - light beer and Irish whisky, Jan had white wine. We toasted our friendship and the weekend that lie ahead.

Chet and Elaine had drawn the straw for cooking that night and had brought a big Lasagna they had assembled earlier that week and frozen That, along with a bowl of salad and a loaf of Italian bread they had infused with butter and garlic would make for a grand feast.

Elain popped the lasagna into the oven and gave the dial a twist. "It'll be ready to serve in 90 minutes, she said. You know where these drinks would taste even better? Out in the hot tub."

Everyone agreed that the drinks would, indeed, taste better while we bubbled away the kinks and knots that had developed in our spines on the long drive to the mountains.

"Only one question remains," Elaine said. She looked around the group.

"Bathing suits or skinny dip?" Chet said.

"Oh, Chet honey," Elaine said with a fake southern accent. "I plumb forgot my silly old bathing suit. Whateva shall I do?"

"Well, that settles it, then," Chet said, grinning. "Naked it is."

A cheer went up and clothing started flying in every direction. In just a few seconds we were all bare assed and bobbing around in the hot tub. "I was sitting between, Carol and Jan, and the water felt great. And, so did the girls' hips and thighs, rubbing against mine. "Hey, no fair," Dick said. "Kyle and Janet are sitting beside each other. No sitting beside your spouse, you guys."

This caused a flurry of shuffling people around until everyone was seated, boy/girl/boy/girl around the hot tub with no one sitting beside his or her spouse. During the reshuffle, Chet had grabbed a couple of bottles of wine that he had brought out to the tub and Brad had snagged a bottle of Irish whisky.

"Who could use a refill?" Dick said. Since Brad and I were the only two drinking whisky he just handed me the bottle of Bushmills and we both refilled our own glasses. With the hot water, the bubbles, the alcohol, the sight and feel of all that skin, it took about 30 seconds for me to have a hard on and for someone's hand to find it and give it a couple of gentle strokes.

I looked at Carol, the beautiful, African queen on my left, and Melany, the bouncy cheerleader on my right and neither of them gave anything away. They were both smiling and talking as though they were perfectly innocent.

Rather than one conversation, there were several going on around the tub. The alcohol was loosening tongues, the laughs were louder, the giggles dirtier, the talk more sexual, the tension nearly palpable. If it was possible, the water in the hot-tub was getting hotter by the minute.

After a few minutes, Carol turned off the jets and called for everyone's attention. "I have read the cards that you all filled out and I can't say I'm surprised. What with Nurse Janet's little seminar in the offing, nearly everyone's interest seemed to have been focused on their ass or, should I say, someone else's ass." Everyone laughed and we toasted asses.

"There were a couple of notable exception," Carol went on. "One lady wants to have her pussy eaten out by a black man until she comes." She looked at her husband, Dick. "Since you're the only black man in this group, I guess that would be yourself, darlin'. And there is one man who wants to have his prostate massaged while he's getting his cock sucked, but I figure that's close enough to anal sex that I put it in the stack with other anal interests."

"That a big stack, Carol?" Brad asked.

"Mountainous," Carol said. Everyone cheered.

Carol went on. "And there is one lady who says she has never squirted and wants to. This lady got specific, she says that her fantasy would be to have Kyle, and I'm quoting, 'eat me and finger fuck me until I squirt all over his face,' end quote."

Lots of woo-woo's followed that one and Dick reached out to give me a fist bump.

"You know," Elaine said. "After hearing that, I may want to change my card. Can I do that?"

Carol laughed. "You won't need to, girl. There's enough here for everyone."

"What else you got" Chet asked.

"Child, I don't remember all of them. I do remember that y'all got some powerful, horny imaginations, especially when it comes to your asses. Most of those cards were about buttholes."

"Why don't you just go get them and read them to us?" Elaine said. Everyone agreed.

"Oh, alright, but this is going to ruin my game," Carol climbed out of the hot tub and padded back to the cabin to find her cards. Watching her run on her tiptoes across the patio was one of the highlights of my year. I noticed that, when she left, the hand on my cock stayed in place. So, it was Melany. Huh!

In a few moments Carol came padding back out of the house waving the cards over her head. "Okay, but the steam is going to make the ink run. Y'all think you can remember these after I read them?"

"Here's what we'll do," said Dick. Everyone is responsible for memorizing one card. Guys will memorize a girl card and girls will remember a guy card. Okay?" We all agreed.

So, for the next forty minutes or so, we read the cards, drank, soaked and talked about what we had read. Twice I had to reach under the water and stop Melany's hand for fear I was going to cum. There was less laughter and the talk seemed a little more tinged with desire.

One woman wanted to be double penetrated which we had to explain to Melany. "One in the pussy and one in the butt," Brad told his wife. "At the same time?" she asked, incredulous. "Yep," he said. She giggled, fascinated with the possibilities such an arrangement might entail.

One man wanted to be fellated by one woman while another sat on his face, a fairly white bread fantasy compared to some of the others.

The last card to be read was mine. I had said that I wanted to have three women at once. One to give me a rim job while I was giving the same to another, while the third sucked my cock. This brought on much conversation about rimming (licking someone's anus) and whether it was safe or not but we all agreed that, soap and water and maybe an enema would make it so.

At that point, Carol said that the lasagna was approaching it's done time and we should all throw on some clothes and eat. All agreed that the talk, the water, and the booze had given us a raging case of the noshes. We all started climbing out of the hot-tub when my wife, Janet, stopped us.

"Wait a minute, everyone," she said. She wasn't quite drunk but she was very buzzed. I could tell; I'd seen her that way before. She stood in the tub, the water dripping off of her perfect, white, freckled, Hi-C's. "You all can go on in and eat if you want but I'm not going anywhere until I suck this man's cock 'til his head caves in." She pointed directly at Chet. "I've been feeling him up and he's been fingering me for the past hour and I'm about to explode so I fucking know he is."

As one, the group turned to Elaine. She shrugged. "Hall pass," she said. "Good for the whole weekend." She smiled at her husband who smiled back and winked.

Everyone's heads turned toward me. They waited. Finally, I shrugged my shoulders. "When in Rome," I said. "What happens at the retreat stays at the retreat?" They all nodded enthusiastically and Brad nearly fell down. He was really buzzed. I looked at Janet and she was looking, longingly at me. Our eyes met and she smiled lasciviously. "Hall pass," I said. "For the weekend."

With that, Chet stepped backward onto the seat and sat on the edge of the tub, his erect penis emerging from the water like a submarine's telescope. It was, like my own, fairly normal in size, only he was un-circumcised. Jan kneeled on the seat in the tub, leaned over his member, pulled back his foreskin, and swallowed the whole thing in one, quick gulp.

She started bobbing her head up and down on his shaft and he closed his eyes and rolled his head back as we all watched. She had been right about him being ready to explode. She bobbed up and down, she licked his shaft, she sucked on his balls, she reached between his legs and, I expect, she fingered his anus as she sucked and, finally, with a huge sigh on his part, he came on her lips, nose, and chin.

There was a moment's silence and then everyone cheered and applauded while Jan dipped her face under the water and washed away his jiz. Chet splashed some water over his privates - which weren't all that private any more, and Brad said, "Hey, we're gonna be soaking in that water." Everyone laughed.

"It recirculates every thirty minutes," Chet said. "Clean as a whistle"

Carol clapped Brad on the back. "Besides," she said. "After watchin' y'all read those cards I suspect that tub's gonna get a whole lot more than a couple tablespoons of cum before this weekend is over." Then to the whole group, "Who's hungry?"

Another cheer went up as they all headed into the cabin. I walked over to the tub as Chet was climbing out and I offered my hand to Janet to give her a boost out of the water. She accepted and popped up onto the patio. She turned to me and pushed her breasts against my chest and kissed me hard. "Sorry," she said. "Had to be done."

"I know," I said. "I actually enjoyed watching. I never understood guys who like watching their wives do it with other guys but I'm starting to. I noticed that you didn't let him cum in your mouth."

"That, I decided to save for you and you alone, sweetheart." She squeezed my ass cheek as we walked.

"Did you have fun?"

"Yes, I did," she said as though she had given it much thought which, she probably had done. "But you may have noticed that only one person got off back there. Only one person actually had an orgasm. I'm hoping that doesn't hold for the rest of the weekend."

"I think, as Carol said, there's gonna be plenty for everyone."

She took my arm and we headed toward the house. "So, which one of those cards was yours?" she asked.

"Wait and see," I said.

"I bet I know," she said. "Does it involve three women?"

"How'd you guess?" I asked.

"Kyle," she said. "We've been married for nearly 30 years." She slapped my ass and we entered the house.

____________________________________

Friday night, they all agreed, was pajama party night. The lasagna and salad and bread had been eaten. Another two bottles of red wine had been consumed. Naps and walks and swims had been taken. It had been a slow, relaxing evening and now we were all in the common room in various stages of undress at a little after the agreed upon meeting time of 10:00 PM.

Brad was in running shorts. Dick was wearing sweats cut off at mid-calf, Chet had on long, drawstring, pajama bottoms, and I was in boxers and a sleeveless undershirt. All the other guys were bare chested. The women, with the exception of my Jan, had obviously given a lot more thought to their pajama night attire. They had forgotten to tell us about pajama night so it had come as a surprise to us. Carol was in a white peignoir set that was all but transparent across her luscious breasts. Melany was in a pink, shorty, baby doll, nighty. Elaine was in one of her husband's white dress shirts and white, thong panties. My Jan was in baggy, long sleeve men's cotton pajamas. I don't know how sexy they were but I though she looked cute as hell. I never ceased to be amazed at how she could still pull off "cute" when she was over fifty years old, but she did it with grace and elan.

The lights in the great room were dimmed and, as it was still summer, the fireplace was full of candles of different sizes and shapes, all of them lit. Everyone was sipping on a cocktail and snacks were on the end tables but none had been touched as of yet. Dick, Carol, and Elaine were on a big, overstuffed couch. Melany was in a big, overstuffed chair. Chet and Brad were standing behind their wives and Jan and I were sitting together on a love seat. Carol stood in front of the fireplace.

"Okay," she said, obviously a little nervous. "Tonight, we take the retreat to a whole new level. We've never done anything like this before. At least, not since I've been involved with this sharing group. Always before anything having to do with sex was sort of don't-ask-don'-tell and we were all pretty much okay with that. This afternoon, with Janet's and Chet's help, we took things up a notch. And, I gotta tell ya, wow! Was that hot or what?"

Everyone made polite applause and nodded to Chet and Jan. I squeezed Jan's hand and she squeezed mine back.

"What I want to propose," Carol said as the applause abated, "is that we raise the bar, or the temperature, if you will, another notch or two, tonight. Are there any objections? Come on, people, be honest. If you're not comfortable taking it any further, now is the time to say so. No one is going to think any less of you. We'll still be friends and we'll still love you." No one said anything.

"Okay, then. So, tonight, Janet and Kyle are going to take us to Greece," she continued. "Yes, there will be a demonstration, but this is going to be a group game. Everyone's going to get involved sooner or later. Okay? Any questions?"

"Just one," Brad said, raising his hand. He had sobered up somewhat since the hot-tub.

"Oh, good. What's your question?"

"Uh, who died and left you in charge?" Everyone laughed at what was an obvious joke. Doctor Carol was always in charge everywhere she went and whatever she did. People at both the church and the club called her "Sarge."

"Fuck you, Brad," she said, and flipped him the bird. "Any serious questions?" There were none, so she went on. "First, before we get to the seminar, we're going to break the ice, that is, the sexual ice, with a game.