Hall Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melany and Jan leaned back and clapped and then leaned forward over me and high-fived each other. The rest of the group cheered and applauded. And verbalized their approval. "Awesome!" "Amazing!" "That was so hot!"

"Okay," Carol said. "There's lube and gloves on the table, over there. Pair off and get going you bunch of pervs. Not a rule, but I suggest you pair off with someone besides your enema partner and your spouse. Jan and Kyle will be walking around the room offering advise or answering questions as you wish. Everyone take your time and be gentle, easy, and patient. Well, go on. Those buttholes aren't going to fuck themselves."

Everyone giggled, grabbed a partner and, before I knew what was happening, male asses were in the air and females were fingering, dildoing, and massaging them before my very eyes. It was amazing.

_____________________________

A half hour later, everyone was naked, all the guys had cum, and the girls were so horny they couldn't keep their hands off their pussies. Carol suggested that we give the guys a little time to recover so we all refilled our glasses, descended on the snacks and shared, enthusiastically, about our experience in prostate land, how it felt to be penetrated, how it felt to have our prostates squeezed, how it felt to be the penetrator rather than the penetrated, and so forth.

The discussion was all over the map. Some couldn't say enough positive about it. Others were not so enthusiastic. They were, they said, just having a hard time relaxing or they felt they were still hung up on the notion that the ass is 'dirty.' Others said it was definitely something they would add to their sexual repertoire but not something they would do all the time. I noticed that several looked at me when they said, "all the time." Damn you Nurse Janet, why did you have to share my fetish with all of them. Ah, well, what's done is done. Name it and claim it as the kids say. They do say that, don't they?

An hour later we were still talking in dyads and triads when Jan walked up to me and kissed me on the jaw and took my hand. She tiptoed so her mouth was at my ear and whispered. Carol and I have an idea that I think will work really well. It's different than what we had planned so just roll with it, okay? I nodded just as Carol called us back to order. Jan was at her side.

"Well, ladies and gentlemen," Carol announced. "We come now to the hour of truth and the pinnacle of our retreat: anal intercourse."

Jan said, "There is going to be a demonstration for this part of the seminar, as well, but Carol and I have changed things a little bit from the original plan. Originally, we were going to do the demonstration with Kyle and me and one other person helping like we did the prostate massage but I've had a better idea. Dick would you mind?"

Dick swaggered to the front of the room between the two women and dropped the towel he had wrapped around himself. His Johnson was big, granted. Not like John Holmes, freakishly, big but still, pretty big. If mine is six inches, flaccid, his must be eight or nine and he had the extra girth to match. The guys applauded Dick as he walked forward, "Dick! Dick! Dick!" He nodded to his audience and the flexed and we applauded even louder. He was an awesome specimen.

Jan quieted everyone. "I know you ladies are doubting if your buttholes can stretch enough for you to even do anal sex, much less enjoy it. So, since I'm a veteran of butt pleasure, I've asked Dick to help me with the demonstration so you can see that if my little rosebud can accommodate him, none of you are going to have a problem with your mans' more, shall we say, pedestrian sized penises." The guys all laughed and voiced their protests with moans and groans. "Hey, watch it. Pedestrian? What the hell is that supposed to mean?" And so on.

But Jan was moving on. "First of all, believe nothing you've seen in porn. There is no such thing as a spontaneous, dry, quickie anal fuck. Butt sex takes time and lots of lube and it happens, basically, in three stages. One, vaginal stimulation to help her relax. Two, oral or manual stimulation to make him hard. And three, anal stimulation to make her loose." She turned to Dick. "So, shall we begin? Step one, vaginal stimulation." Carol sat down next to me where Jan had been on the love seat and Dick and Jan lay down on the floor and began their foreplay.

Jan was already pretty wet as were, I suspect, most of the women. We had been concentrating on sex for the last eight hours, anticipating it, talking about it, doing it, and we had been in a state of mild to extreme sexual excitement almost constantly.

And now things were moving toward the extreme end of the spectrum. It was like we were all watching an amazingly good porn movie right there, not ten feet in front of us.

Dick's big hands were caressing my wife's most tender and erogenous places. They kissed and their tongues collided with passion. He sucked on her nipples and his hand went to her pussy. She spread her legs and his middle finger massaged her wet labia and then disappeared into her vagina. He pulled it out and spread her wetness all over her vulva and began to rub it and we watched as her clitoris peeked out from under its hood. Again, his finger disappeared inside of her and I could tell that he was searching out her G-spot. It took him only a moment before he found it. She gasped as his ministrations became more strident, she gasped again, reached up and pulled his head down to her breasts where he sucked on one of her nipples. She said something I didn't catch and pulled her knees up as she came almost violently and squirted all over his hand and wrist.

Carol, sitting next to me, sighed when she saw the squirt and one of the men said, "Jesus."

With just a little encouragement from Dick, Jan rolled over and stuck her butt up in the air. Dick found the lube and squired what looked like about half a cup of it on her ass. He massaged it around and into her butthole, running his finger into it, then two fingers. He scraped some of the excess off of her ass and applied it to his now erect penis and pressed it against her asshole.

"Now this is when it's important to push out," Jan said. She was so aroused she could barely talk but she soldiered on. "Go ahead, Dick."

"You sure, honey?" He asked.

"Oh, god, yes," she said. "Fuck my asshole. Slowly, though."

He pressed slowly as she grunted and pushed out. We could see her butthole unpucker as his massive member entered her. She groaned and, if we didn't know better, we would have thought she was in pain. But then, just to put our minds at ease, she said, "Oh, yes Oh, yeah. Just like that."

The head of Dick's penis popped into her anus and he stopped, waiting for her to relax and adjust. Then, with her encouragement, he began to push a little more, entering her rectum, millimeter by millimeter. When about half of his dick was in her he slid partway out, applied some more lube, and began to thrust, slowly in and out.

"Ladies," Jan panted. "It is essential that you find a way to relax for this part. If you can't you're going to miss one of life's great, physical pleasures." She moaned, again. "Oh, yeah. Oh, God."

Now Dick joined his own moans with Jan's and I noticed that several in the group were starting to touch themselves as they watched.

Suddenly, Dick said, 'Here I come." He pumped about four or five quick thrusts and shuddered as he shot his load into her ass, pulling out in time to drop a couple of squirts on her back and butt cheeks.

Jan reached around and stuck the vibrator we had used earlier into her ass and began to work it in and out. Dick took it from her and took over with the thrusting and she came with a shudder and a scream which she muffled by burying her face in the comforter and sheet beneath her.

They both moaned, panted, moaned again and then collapsed onto the floor laughing hysterically.

Carol took my hand and pulled me up off the love seat. "There you have it, boys and girls. Now it's your turn. This one is ladies' choice so, ladies, find a partner and have at it. Jan and Dick will be around to give advice and answer questions as you make your attempt. Remember, this isn't a contest. If you decide at some point during the festivities that you'd rather not entertain at your backdoor, or if it just isn't working for you, just say so. There are still lots of other options open to you. We'll still be your friends and we'll still love you. Just remember that communication is of paramount importance. Your mouth and your brain are your two most important erogenous zones. Please use them. Oh, and our universal safe word for this retreat is 'marvelous.' Ladies, you got that?"

The women all repeated, in chorus, "marvelous."

Carol squeezed my hand, "Good luck and have fun."

She needn't have given that salutation, Brad and Elaine were already on the floor, writhing like snakes in 69 position. Chet and Melody were on the couch making out like teenagers. I turned to Carol, "Well, doctor? What do you suggest?"

She smiled a bigger smile than I'd ever seen. It brightened her whole face as she pointed downward. "Four on the floor, partner. Four on the floor." It was the punch line to an old joke that didn't really fit the present situation, but I appreciated her attempt and I smiled and squeezed her to me.

Her skin was smooth and silky and her nipples were bigger than thimbles, her areola's large and dark. Like all the women in the sharing group, she had trimmed her bush very short and her ass was round and firm. As I kissed her, I squeezed her butt and she moaned. "Oooh," she said. "Keep doing that. I love when my ass is squeezed.'

I obliged and we continued to French kiss in the middle of the room, finally sinking slowly to the floor. I let her down easily, holding onto her hands and, when she was down, I followed her down so that my face ended up at her pussy. She opened her legs and reached down and spread her lips so my tongue could find her clitoris more easily. "Oh, yes," she said. "Eat my pussy. Lick it really hard."

Again, I obliged and, as she was enjoying it so much, I continued on for another 10 minutes or so. My neck was beginning to get stiff and I was going to move up to those luscious breasts of hers when she lifted her feet in the air, grabbed my head and pressed it to her pussy, and came with a shudder and a groan. She held me there while her body convulsed several times.

I moved up her body and finally made a feast of her breasts and, after a few minutes, she pulled me up to her face. She kissed my whole face, moving her way around to my ear. "Make me squirt," she said. "I never have and I've always wanted to see what it was like."

"You were the cad who..."

"Yes, goddamn it," she said. "Come on. I know your wife squirts so I know you can do it. Come on, Kyle. Make me come on your face."

"I'll try," I said.

She kissed me hard and I rolled beside her and took her nipple in my mouth. I reached down and inserted my finger into her vagina, using that "come hither" technique that seems to be so effective with either sex. I could feel the rough patch that held the nerve endings and I pushed on it with my finger, massaging it while I sucked on her nipple. I positioned my hand so the heel of my palm rubbed her clitoris while my finger fucked her G-spot. After a couple of false starts, she groaned and her face tensed. She closed her eyes and doubled over, squeezing my arm until I though her fingers would leave grooves.

Then, all of a sudden, I felt it. It wasn't a fountain like you see in the porn movies. It was more like a gushing, white flood that looked like skim milk as it poured out of her vagina. She grunted and moaned so loudly that I was surprised that the other couples didn't stop what they were doing to watch us.

She pulled my head down to her face, kissed me deeply and said, "Thank you. That was awesome. Now fuck me in my ass."

She rolled over and presented her butt and butthole to me. I found a tube of lube on one of the end tables and lubed up her butt, pushing a great deal of it into her bung hole and forgoing gloves. I put some on my modestly sized member and wiped my hands off on my sleeveless t-shirt that was lying on the couch.

I put my finger in her ass and worked it around for a few minutes as she moaned. Then I added another finger and she pushed back against my hand. I placed the head of my dick right at her anus and, as I pulled my fingers out, I pushed my dick in.

She caught her breath and put her hand back on my thigh.

"Too much?" I asked.

"No," she said. "I just want to slow down and savor every moment. Okay, in a little further, now."

I pushed and slid about a half inch further into her ass. She began to rock back and forth, pushing me a little further in with each stroke, whimpering as she did so. The sign of my lily white dick sliding in and out of her chocolate colored ass was almost more than I could take.

"I think I'm gonna cum," I said.

"Go ahead and cum" she said. "Shoot your hot cum into my tight little asshole." She began to pump faster, slamming her ass back into my hips, impaling her butthole on my dick."

I grabbed her hips, pulled her to me and came with a sigh and a shudder. She rubbed back and forth on her clitoris while she pushed back and then suddenly stopped. She came much the same as I did, with a shudder but her butthole began to contract over and over, milking every drop of cum out of my dick.

As I kneeled behind her, I heard Chet groan his own orgasm at Melany who screamed a tiny, high pitched scream into his shoulder. Brad was sitting on the couch with Elaine on his lap, facing into the room. His hands were kneading her smallish breasts as her eyes rolled up in her head and her face contorted in what had to be a massive orgasm. She continued to move up and down, put her hands over Brads and helped him squeeze her breasts. That did the trick and he, too, came like a fire hose.

We all heard another groan, then a grunt and a tight, muffled scream and turned to see Jan and Dick fucking on the love seat, him seated and her facing him, bouncing up and down. One of his hands was squeezing her butt cheek while the other had sought out her anus and stuck his finger in it. He pulled out of her pussy and his cum ran out of her hole like a tiny river.

We normally would have applauded but we were just too tired. We collapsed where we were and lay there for a while, sighing and moaning. It was a good night.

___________________________________________

That was the high point of the weekend. But there were other, lesser high points that were pretty awesome. Elain was the one who wanted to be double penetrated and she got her wish from Chet and me. That was also a first for me. Dick was the one who wanted to get a blow job from one girl while another sat on his face and his wish was granted.

We swam naked in the pool, hiked to the top of the mountain and watched Chet and Elaine, our golf course fuckers, do it right next to the sign that said we had reached the summit. Jan and I snuck out at about 2AM and did it in the hot tub, one of our favorite ways to do it out of doors. Melany demonstrated the art of striptease and pole dancing. Come to find out that was how she worked her way through dental hygienist school and, she said, she kind of missed it. She also talked Elaine into eating her pussy and then switching places, after which Elaine shared that she may just be bisexual.

Dick and Carol brought out their music stuff and, one night, we danced to romantic music and got drunk and romantic without having sex, at least not in front of each other. We grilled steaks, played euchre, sat on the porch and talked about the church and what we'd like to see happen there and where we thought the next mission adventure should be. We re-enacted that scene from "The Big Chill" where everyone danced around the kitchen and cooked spaghetti while "Heard it Through the Grapevine" played through the sound system. They guys went fishing early one morning and caught enough for us to have a fish fry for lunch.

When we arrived home on Monday night, we were better friends and loved each other more than we did when we embarked on the retreat on Friday evening. In fact, we had such a good time that we decided that a spring retreat should be planned, especially if we could get that same lodge for the same price.

Chet said he'd work on it.

Carol said she had another game in mind but she'd like our input before she made a final decision. We agreed that we would give it lots of thought and let her know.

And we did.