All Comments on 'Hall Pass'

by PhilippeMarron

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another black man cucks a white wimp husband nothing new here just another cuck writer who has a queen of spades ♠️ whore wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A lying whore and cheating slut is born……

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the best descriptions of a woman's sexual ecstacy I've ever read. 5*s

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

If she has a Hall Pass, it's not cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a crock of shit.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

so nit Peter's stupid ass is hiv positive but she a lair to boot. So much for a hall pass stupid.

OnegoodeyeOnegoodeyealmost 3 years ago

Loved this story thank you for your time and effort. Chapter 2 maybe. I think she'd like to do some more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A really stupid cuck story. The author should change his name to "Philippe: the Cuck Moron". Seriously Literotica should open a category for "Willing Cuckold" stories and let LW be about other affairs so people don't get sick reading that garbage.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 3 years ago

Is she really a married woman? She acts like some 17 year old teenager. A spoilt, stupid, childish idiot who gets drunk in a cafe by herself, allows herself to be picked up by a stranger, has a full meal very late in the afternoon up until 7pm (remember she is meant to be having an evening meal with her husband at 8 pm) then goes to a disco at the time she is meant to meeting her husband. But asking her pickup to get a condom, obviously to fuck her, just defies belief. Plus to have the bartender join them and her fuckbuddy says they will "share" a condom to fuck her... I mean, she must be retarded! Just a ridiculous story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You think a husband wouldn’t notice she was just fucked and creampied moments ago? For those who’ve never had sex before: there’s a HUGE difference between semen and vaginal secretions - especially the smell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

End of marriage

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 3 years ago

I don't like stories where people speak untranslated French as most of us do not know French and we are obviously missing conversation.

I do not think that the story is realistic, because there is nothing that would suggest that this wife would act as she did. But, it is author's story , and the wife has obviously not honored the terms of the hall pass by not using condoms and not telling her husband the truth. She is plainly nothing more than a cheating slut, and, hopefully, the husband will soon know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The dead give away will be the kid with the strange DNA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't understand. He gave her a hall pass. He gave her permission. Why does the author describe her as cheating, engaging in an act of infidelity?Which is it? Make up your mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
TRASH

TRASH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow. This was so bad it made stupid look good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Her husband gives her a hall pass but asks she be honest. And instead she lies! She's not a good woman. Definitely not a good wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He gave her two rules. Play safe and tell him everything. Whore couldn’t do either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was well done. I gave it a 5* to offset the inevitable shit you're going to take for posting it. Especially the racist bigots that scream the "Interracial" category.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 3 years ago

No man can fail to notice the difference between a very wet pussy and sloppy seconds. The only surprise is that you didn’t have her husband eat up her creampie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

1 star to off set the sissy cowards who think this is good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The whole premise is badly flawed, the author expects everyone to completely suspend belief in normality. What kind of husband behaves in such a manner.

Unprotected sex with two complete strangers, especially in such an environment. STD’s abound, unwanted pregnancies. Sorry but no.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112almost 3 years ago

Hall pass has rules. She was unprepared to follow the rules, and ultimately did not. Hope she does not contract anything but divorce papers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She proved she's nothing but a whore. What will her husband say if she's knocked up and has a checkered flag?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She lied and will keep on lying. The love part she says she Has for her husband is totally a fantasy. They would be divorced in a few years if this was real life

It was probably a great story for guys who let their wives cheat but for me it was a waste of time. I think some authors right this stuff just to get a rise out of commentators

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As soon as she disrespect the 2 rules, this marriage was over, because the husband will find out. Bad story with worst characters!

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Wow this is truly a story. She just had to be honest but you had to make her a cheating cunt. Way to go, you deserve the shit you'll get for this cucky boy.

And this is where you wimpy sissies get the moniker mentally ill from. Being cheated on and loving it is the sign of some one seriously fucked up upstairs. Walk away skippy, and go masturbate with some 4X steel wool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"If she has a Hall Pass, it's not cheating."

.

It is when the Hall Pass comes with conditions and she breaks them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thought it strange that the husband didn't notice the lack of panties, a swollen pussy, (full of cum,) and marks all over her body. The writer doesn't mention marks but his description of the sex makes them inevitable.

It started off well but petered out. Didn't even mention pregnancy.

Altogether, rather unsatisfactory. No way 5 stars! 3 is generous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wish Literotica would just create a "Cuckold stories" category, as most of the stories in "Loving Wives" are cuckold stories like this one. I hope she enjoys her divorce, because that'll be coming after the black baby she's now carrying is born. Then her husband will know she cucked him for 2 bigger dicks. It's not bad enough that she lied about having sex, but she lied about having safe sex. I hope the husband gets tested for STDs when he gets back home. When will these "Loving Wives" learn that just because you have a "hall pass", doesn't mean you need to use it. It's also as bad as breaking your wedding vows, especially if you're the one cheating and lying. She must have really liked being prostituted, or at least we'll find that out in chapter 2 when she does more guys from the dance club, furthering her cucking her husband (who she claims to love).

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

4 questions and all with the same answer: 1 - Did the wife love her husband? Hell NO! 2- Did she respect him? Hell NO! Did she respect herself as a woman? Hell NO! Was this a good story? Hell NO! This marriage will end badly when she has to tell him how she got a STD! 1*

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

There has to be at least one every day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story please write the next part soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There's no end of idiocy in LW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stupid, lying slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sure, why not? Golf clubs, bass boat, hunting dog, wife; just return them in decent condition. And have fun.

Great story. Would you please post your wife's cell phone number?

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Je vous remercie, Pjilippe; formidable!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stupid story about a stupid man who makes a stupid agreement with his stupid wife who can't even follow two stupid (?) rules to prevent her from obtaining two stupid, unwanted souvenirs. An STD and an unwanted biracial baby! Really stupid!

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 3 years ago

This should be in Feitish, not LW.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 3 years ago

A marriage that isn't going to go well. She's already a liar and cheat. And, so easy she will certainly do it again. Of course Peter is a dumb fuck who set it all in motion, what the hell did he think could happen.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

A "hall pass" and she's too stupid to CARRY condoms and too brain dead to REFUSE sex without them. Then, she lies. As has been stated, she only had to be 'safe' and not lie. 'Liar' has a new illustration in the dictionary.

patilliepatilliealmost 3 years ago

Martian slut ray makes another appearance!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Scandal! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WACC. hmmm were have I read this plot line before .... Oh, never mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"He gave her a hall pass. He gave her permission. Why does the author describe her as cheating, engaging in an act of infidelity?".

.

What's hard to understand? The hall pass, the permission, had conditions. She didn't abide by the conditions. THAT'S why it's cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh that was delicious

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It’s funny how one loser commented that he wanted Literotica to create a Cuckold category because most of the stories in Loving wives are that type. Well, dumbass, maybe that’s because that’s what this category is about. And if 95 percent of the stories are like that, then maybe they need to create a BTB category for the other 5 percent of losers. Got these idiots never cease to amaze me with their constant whining.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 3 years ago

And after the three days are over?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Re: anonymous, It's funny how one loser commented........ Yes some idiots never cease to amaze me with their constant whining. What did you just do? It appears the dumb ass is you. Care to enlighten us loser?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You got to love the comments, more entertaining then most of the garbage stories posted in loving wives. One loser actually bitched about not needing a "cuckold" category. Yes idiot, the Loving Wives category is about cheating wives, but there is a big difference between cheating and the willing cuckoldry stories where the partners are actually getting off turning wives into sluts/whores for others. I'd call that a fucking fetish. I guess you don't spend much time on other sites and how they categorize stories. Literotica, for some reason, likes to throw all stories into categories where they don't belong. Yes, idiots never seize to amaze me either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Typical LW trash. It will never make it close to the "hall of fame" stories of this category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Only.in a trash story.like this do you turn up a colored boy named Serge.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Really just another slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

PUT A BULLET BETWEEN HER EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Chuckling at the previously written comments. There are two more days left on her hall pass. Write about what she did in the following days, does Serge find her? Does she go back to the cafe for round 2 with someone new? Or goes to a beach?

EastCoaster1EastCoaster111 months ago

So... she got hit with a Martian Slut Ray and went WAY PAST the rules her husband srt when he gave her the Hall Pass.

What happens she turns up either pregnant or with some form of STD ?

Hubby set it up by assuming she could control herself... you almost think he deserves whatever happened, but only almost.

miket0422miket042211 months ago

The majority of the story was a mediocre version of a hall pass story.

The ending was beyond ridiculous. She gets back to the hotel more than two hours after she was supposed to, no underwear on, no wedding ring on, sporting a huge hickey, dripping two loads of cum out of her and stretched out from more than two hours of fucking two of the biggest cocks she's ever seen and Peter notices none of it.

Playing up the clueless, loving husband is one thing ... This goes so far past it's not conceivable.

OvercriticalOvercritical11 months ago

Not worth commenting on. A really dumb "hall pass story". 2*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Same old, same old stupid cliches. The author has a low opinion of women, especially their intelligence. What makes you think that attractive, intelligent women are attracted to a category of men characterized by low IQs, poor impulse control, criminality, and high rates of STDs? You must have a teeny weenie or are queer, because the "big cock" nonsense has nothing to do with what women want in a sexual partner. In fact, a gigantic cock is a major bug, not a feature.

Dude__meisterDude__meister11 months ago

It’s not cheating if you tell the truth.

She should have told him the truth.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Big black clown named Sirgay?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Don't bother

Just another slut and wimpy cuckold

OlFrog14xOlFrog14x7 months ago

It's a big black clown named Surge.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Jill wised up and realized she was married to a sissy wimp cuck and not a man at all. She lost all respect for her dickless husband Peter and began to despise him. Two weeks after coming home she handed him divorce papers. Peter cried and cried, but she just laughed in his face. "You're a pathetic loser, not a man. You let me fuck around on you even encouraging me. What a joke of a man. I can't believe I didn't see it before." She cleaned him out financially and destroyed him emotionally and enjoyed every minute of it. She then returned to the real men she'd met in Martinique!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Have to agree with the comments from the last commentator, How can any real woman respect? The man in her life. Have you such a p**** that you willingly? And with no real effort at all gives away his rights to her p**** to somebody else. Who in no way ship perform is done anything to earn it. That's the main thing that you little sissy, wimpy beta boy bitches don't understand a real woman wants a real man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous