Hall Pass Hiccup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pair was just about inseparable for the rest of their college years and married about six months after graduation. Up until a few months ago, Gray was sure the couple was in it for the long haul. Recent events, however, had shown him cracks in the marriage, and then Kelly had done the unthinkable.

Kelly was lying in bed next to a sleeping Johann wondering how much sucking up she was going to have to do to get her husband to forgive her "weekend out of time." She heard the words her husband had said to her when she asked... told... him about the hall pass, but she knew Gray loved her too much to let a weekend destroy their marriage. Still, she also never thought she would even have time to be worrying about her husband while she was with Johann.

She felt cum leaking out of her pussy while she laid on her back with Johann's arm thrown over her stomach. The pair had... coupled... twice that Saturday night after enjoying a nice day of activity in the city. The day out with Johann was marvelous, he had a great manner and a great presence, but back in the room for the second night his presence again seemed to leave him. He was again selfish and wooden, even though the woman was again giving him the benefit of the doubt in her head.

She wouldn't even label what the two had done as fucking. Yes, Johann tried to be physical, but it was more sawing in and out than anything else, and he didn't seem mindful of his partner at all, she felt. Her one orgasm had occurred during the first session when he was using his hand on her clit before he impaled her missionary.

"I pissed off Gray for this?" she thought to herself. "God, I am an absolute dumbass."

After a shower fuck and a nice brunch out, Johann was all smiles as he and "Mrs. Wegman" checked out of the hotel. Kelly was gracious and smiled the entire time. The two enjoyed a passionate kiss in the parking lot—Kelly thought it was just about the most passionate part of the weekend—before each got in their cars for the drive home.

Kelly used her hour drive home to clear her head and reinforce her position in what she was sure would be an ongoing debate with her husband over her hall pass. She was convinced Gray would eventually give in despite his initial anger and threats; after all, she almost always got her way with him. If worse came to worse, she thought, she would order some sexy lingerie and fuck me heels, maybe a leather bustier. She couldn't help but smile to herself as she thought how easy it is to sidetrack a man.

Kelly pulled her car into the garage and shut off the engine. She double-checked her makeup in the rearview mirror, grabbed her bag out of the back seat, took a deep breath and marched head held high into her house.

"Hey, I'm home!" she called out as she entered into the kitchen from the garage.

She waited a couple of seconds for Gray to greet her, as would have been normal, but she was disappointed. She heard the big screen on in the family room and walked in, looking annoyed at what she considered her husband's childish behavior.

Gray was seated in his La-Z-Boy, watching a baseball game. He looked away from the screen for a second and nodded in his wife's general direction without so much as a grunt. Needless to say, she was not pleased.

"That's how you're going to play this? Fine," she huffed and walked out of the room.

"What the f...? What the hell are all these bags by the front door?" she yelled.

When Gray didn't answer, Kelly walked over and opened a bag. He heard her gasp, then heard more bags being opened.

"Goddamn. This isn't funny, Gray. What the hell do you think you're doing?" she cried.

"Making it easier for you to move out when I serve you divorce papers," he responded, surprising her by coming up silently almost right behind her.

"No divorce. Not going to be a divorce, you yutz," she said. "We talked about this. It was one weekend. One weekend. We've been married 12 years. You can give me one weekend."

"First off, we didn't talk. You talked, I listened. You told me you were taking a hall pass. Once it was my turn to talk, I told you I wasn't going to accept that. Not my problem that you didn't take me seriously. We're married. That means NO HALL PASSES. EVER," Gray asserted.

"You would seriously divorce me for a weekend out of all the time we've been together... and all the time we would be together in the future?" she asked, panic in her voice now.

"We won't be together in the future since you did this. I told you this. What part of I will do what I have to do did you not understand?" Gray growled.

Tears started to leak from Kelly's eyes. For perhaps the first time in their marriage, Gray didn't move to his wife to comfort her.

"You cheated on me with another man. Just because you told me first, still doesn't mean it's not cheating... especially after I told you not to do it," Gray said.

"You didn't tell me not to do it. You told me I could make my own choices," she said, trying to twist the argument in her direction.

"And face the consequences of your actions. You seem to be able to recall only what you want to recall," Gray said.

Kelly literally stomped around for several seconds, looking at her stuff in the bags. She was breathing heavily.

"Well... I'm not moving out. This is my house, too," she said.

"Fine, but since your stuff is already bagged, you can move your shit into the guest room. I'm staying in the master," Gray said.

"Fine," she grumbled, and started hefting bags back up the stairs. "You going to help?"

"I already did my part," he answered. "I packed the bags."

Gray went back into the family room and resumed watching the baseball game. He could hear his wife stomping around upstairs and muttering.

When she finally came downstairs, Kelly flopped onto the family room sofa and went through the Sunday newspaper that Gray had placed on the end table near where she usually sat. She noisily started to read the paper, making sure it crackled every time she turned a page or shifted in her spot.

"Aren't you going to at least ask me how my weekend went?" she huffed.

"Why would I want to know that? I assumed you fucked him several times and sucked his dick and swallowed his cum. Isn't that what sluts do when they cheat on their husbands?" Gray asked.

"Well... we also went out and did things and ate at several neat restaurants," she whined.

"Nice. I'm thrilled for you," Gray said. "Maybe one of your friends will be interested. Your husband... for the moment... is not."

Gray noticed his wife didn't seem nearly as thrilled as he would have expected, especially after she made such a big deal about going. The fact that she wanted to talk about the experiences outside of the sex told him that Johann might have been more of a dud than a stud. Not his problem, Gray thought to himself.

Gray spent time on Monday splitting bank accounts and doing the financial maneuvering necessitated by a pending divorce. He wasn't able to get an appointment with his choice of a family law attorney for another week, so he knew he'd have to exist with Kelly in the same house for a while.

Kelly spent her day ducking Johann. She was very aware that they were on opposite sides of the spectrum as to the success of the weekend. She knew that their relationship had changed forever, and not for the better. As much as anything, she desperately needed her husband to understand and come back to her so she could use Gray to put off future advances from Johann. Life had suddenly gotten very complicated for Kelly.

She debated between having another sit-down with Gray or just letting life carry on as if nothing happened, hoping her husband would eventually cool down. She opted for the second choice as the path of least resistance, not looking forward to being called a slut again by her husband. After some time spent looking at the situation from all angles, Kelly had to admit to herself that slut seemed much more accurate than loving wife. She shook her head sadly, wondering if she would have seen things differently if her weekend had been a ringing success instead of a dismal failure.

Gray never said a word to Kelly when he got home from work, nor when the two sat down to eat. He muttered a quick thanks when he finished and picked up his plate.

"I'm sorry, Gray. I'm really sorry," Kelly whined as Gray started to move into the family room. "After all these years, I guess I thought you loved me enough to give me a weekend."

"Loved you enough? I would have thought after all these years that you loved me enough not to ask for permission to be a slut," Gray said. "How selfish and delusional can you be?"

Things got worse for Kelly the next day at work. Five minutes after she got into her office, one of her best friends at her firm walked into her office and closed the door, a not too usual occurrence in the office.

"Please tell me you didn't spend the weekend fucking 'the Dutch Thor.'" Emma LaSalle asked in a half-whisper, even with the door closed.

Kelly's eyes opened wide.

"He's been bragging? No. No. No," she rasped, her face twisting in shame and anger.

"I'm assuming if it didn't come from you, it came from him," Emma said, "but I didn't hear it from him. I heard a couple of the girls whispering about it in the break room while getting my coffee. If there's already whispering at 8 in the morning, it will be all over the office by noon. No way to hide it now."

Kelly put her head in her hands. Emma watched as tears fell on her desk.

"Yeah, you've become the slut that every woman loves to hate... and every guy now wants to get a piece of. So how good was it?" she inquired, raising her eyebrows.

"That's the biggest problem. It wasn't. I pissed off my husband big-time for... what?" she questioned. "Johann's big and handsome and charming and... an absolute dud in the sack. He's hardly any bigger than Gray and he's not half the man in bed, but he thinks he's God's gift to women."

Emma's shocked look morphed into concern.

"So how much cum are you going to have to swallow to get back in your husband's good graces?" Emma asked with no hint of a smile on her face.

"I only wish it would be that easy," Kelly answered. "Gray keeps talking divorce. Seven years together and he's going nuclear. Just like that. No 'I'll think about it.' No counseling. Nothing.

"I thought he'd be pissed, but he's off-the-hook mad. I've never seen him so unreasonable. It's not like I didn't give him a heads up."

"Yeah, but if he didn't approve of it, the heads up meant nothing. You're a smart woman. You really can't deny not knowing it could end up this way," Emma said.

It was coincidental that Gray said almost the exact same thing to Kelly two weeks later when she called in tears after she had been served divorce papers at her office.

"You told me I could have sex with him. You told me I could," she bawled through the phone.

"No, I told you that it was your choice, but there would be consequences. I never gave you carte blanche to fuck that blond bastard. You made it all about what you wanted. Apparently it didn't matter what I wanted," Gray asserted.

Gray received a phone call from his in-laws a couple of weeks later, pleading for him to talk to their daughter and consider reconciling. Gray liked his in-laws and had always gotten along well with them. He tried to let them down gently.

"She said she made a mistake and you won't talk to her. Won't let her explain," his father-in-law accused gruffly. "You're a better man than that, Gray."

"She made a mistake. Is that really what she called it?" Gray said with more than a touch of irony in his voice.

"Well... she really never told us what that mistake was, but after seven years don't you think you owe her some courtesy?" Ken Clayton said.

"She didn't tell you the whole story, Ken. I don't call giving herself a hall pass to fuck a co-worker for a weekend a mistake. I warned her there would be consequences," Gray said.

"Oh... no. No. She couldn't have been that stupid..." Ken cried.

Gray didn't feel he needed to respond to what he was sure was more of a rhetorical comment.

"I'm... I'm truly sorry," Ken said. "I don't know what else I can say. I won't be bothering you again."

Gray groaned when he saw it was Kelly calling him the day after he spoke to her father. More bitching coming, he thought.

"I'm sorry for my dad calling, Gray. I guess you found out that I wasn't exactly forthcoming with my parents. I... that's not the sort of thing you admit if you don't have to. I never thought he'd call... and I never thought you'd rat me out," she said softly.

"I didn't rat you out. I told the truth," he said without emotion.

"Yeah," she sighed.

Kelly and her attorney tried to delay the divorce, but considering Gray filed on irreconcilable differences and there were no children, it went through in nine months. Kelly couldn't believe that Gray wouldn't give her a second chance after her mistake, as she called it repeatedly.

"The mistake was way more than just having sex with another man, Kelly," he explained one evening when she tried to change his mind. "You had an emotional affair way before you cheated with him. You disregarded my feelings. You disrespected me in the worst way. When did you stop loving me?"

Kelly sniffled back tears. Once upon a time, Gray used to try to comfort her when she cried. Now he accused her of trying to cry her way back inside his heart.

"I know you still love me, Gray. Why can't we try to reconcile?"

"I do still love you. That's why this hurts so much," Gray answered. "But it's apparent to me that you don't love me nearly as much as I love you. I would have never considered cheating on you... ever.

"But I could never trust that you wouldn't do this again, the next time another man catches your fancy..."

"There won't be another man. I promise," she interjected quickly.

"There shouldn't have been a first man," Gray grumbled. "You promised that when you made vows to me."

"Uhh... Oh yeah," she whispered.

Johann asked Kelly out several times during the time the divorce was pending, as did several other co-workers of Kelly's. Being outed as a slut made the woman the talk of the office, and got her called in to human resources several weeks after the incident.

"We don't have a policy against employee dating, but we've always asked our employees to show a little discretion. When half the males on our staff are talking about you spending a weekend... playing house with Johann Wegman, and half the females are speculating who's next on your list, it's not a good situation. If the buzz doesn't let up, you might be asked to move to another office. They tell me Maine is very pretty this time of year," the human resources director said.

Johann was back in Kelly's face a day later again asking the woman for a date. After being warned by the HR director, she was in no mood for Johann.

"Come on, baby, your hubby's divorcing you. We don't even have to leave the city for the weekend," Johann said.

"Can't you take a hint?" she snarled at the man. "I blew up my marriage for some mediocre sex that I just had to have. Mediocre sex. I was such an idiot. Now go away," Kelly shrieked.

Two weeks later, Kelly accepted a job relocation to North Carolina. By the time she left to go, everybody in the company knew Johann was not the stud he thought he was. A month later, Johann transferred back to the Amsterdam office.

He was a handsome, fit man, who drifted through the aisles of the grocery store each Saturday morning like a man in a daze, she noted from several feet away. He never seemed to notice her, which was the norm in her life. Margaret Scanlon, called Peggy by her close friends, was a fifth grade teacher in a local elementary school. She was average looking, with an average body, she thought, meaning she had nothing to attract a good-looking, obviously single man. She was 29, and in a few weeks would turn the big 3-0, without any prospects for leaving the single life any time soon.

Peggy wondered how an attractive man like him could still be single. He appeared to be in his mid-30s. He didn't give off the vibe of a player. He seemed... lost, maybe broken.

Gray Penner didn't wear a wedding ring on his left hand, but Peggy determined he was single long before looking at his hand. The articles in his cart told her everything she needed to know about his marital status: Pop-Tarts, frozen pizza, macaroni and cheese, beer and meat for the grill. Nothing screamed single, maybe even divorced, like those items.

Peggy was described by many as mousey. She had short, wavy, light brown hair, large brown eyes and fair, almost pale skin. She was 5-5 with average-size boobs, decent legs and what she considered her best feature: a muscle-butt round ass. Personality-wise, she would have described herself as a wallflower. In college, her friends considered her the perfect wing-woman, due to her friendliness, loyalty and her average looks.

She first noticed the man in passing several months before. For some reason she still couldn't fathom, she kept noticing him, and started paying closer attention about two months previously. Although it was completely out of character for her, she was actually considering introducing herself to him. If only...

"I know this might seem a little forward, but I'm Peggy Scanlon. Would you like to get a cup of coffee with me?" Peggy asked a couple of weeks later when she came upon the man.

Gray backed up and took a good look at the woman who just accosted him verbally. Okay, she wasn't stunning like Kelly, not many were, but there was something in her look that made him say yes. Something in her eyes that made him want to know more about this mystery woman. It was the first time in two years that he had considered a woman in more than just a friendly way.

"Yeah. I think that would be great," Gray brightly responded.

Peggy Scanlon was an open book; in fact, an easy reader. She hadn't dated much in her 29 years, and never seriously. She seemed intelligent and well-read, and he listened attentively as she explained her past.

When she finished her soliloquy, she sat quietly and waited for him to spill about his past. She watched his eyes carefully and determined that he was single because he was divorced. His eyes revealed the pain that only someone who had been hurt deeply could know.

She watched as he thought. She could see he was trying to figure out exactly how much of himself to reveal. He revealed virtually his entire story as she sat in rapt attention.

Both sat quietly when he finished. He sighed heavily, looking to the woman as if the weight of the world was lifted from his shoulders.

"I'm sorry for hitting you with that," he said as he looked up. "You're the first person I've told the whole story to."

"I've been told I have that effect upon people. I'm also pretty good with little kids and dogs," the woman said.

Gray chuckled. He felt very comfortable with this stranger, almost like when he was with Kelly, before...

Before the pair went their separate ways, Gray had a date for the following Friday night.

The two had sex for the first time on their third date. Peggy was trying to hold out longer, but she proved to be the weaker partner. There was something incredibly sexy about Gray's quiet, understated demeanor she couldn't resist, even though he never made an overt sexual maneuver.

After a nice meal at a Hungarian restaurant, Gray took Peggy back to his apartment for coffee and an after-dinner liqueur. The two started out sitting close in a love seat in the living room before Peggy leaned in to Gray and joined her lips to his.

Ten minutes later, the pair was naked in Gray's bedroom. He had his face buried in her gushing pussy as she yelled unintelligibly before erupting in the biggest orgasm of her life. The sensations caused her body to flail for more than a minute.