Hall Pass Story (750 Words)

Story Info
Do you really love me?
764 words
4.1
27.4k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rwg7
Rwg7
222 Followers

The story below is a very short Hall Pass story with a bit of a twist.

*

My wife Jill and I had just finished making, passionate love on a Friday night. During our pillow talk she somehow mentioned a hall pass.

"Why do you ask babe?"

"My BFF Laura told me that Dave offered her one. She said it really revitalized their sex lives. She knows I haven't been with anyone but you. She thought it would do me a world of good."

"I know Dave, and he wouldn't do that. Laura is pulling your leg."

"No, she has used the pass already! She told me all about what she and her date did together. She was so excited! I told her you would never offer me a pass "

"Do you want a pass? Seriously, do you feel the need to experience another man, am I not enough?"

"I don't know, Laura just made it sound so liberating. I have never been with another man. I know I am lucky to have you but..."

"But Laura has you curious."

"Yes, she does. She says that Dave is really happy with the extra sex he gets now. So, If I really wanted a pass would you grant me one?"

"If you want a dinner date with someone, no sex involved, I could give you a single pass."

"Are you sure you're okay with this Ralph. What if my date wants to fuck me?"

"No, the thought of you...damn why do you want...I was hoping...

"I love only you Ralph, it would only..."

"Only be sex. Yeah right!"

The hall pass was the only thing I could think about that week. Jill told me on Wednesday morning that she had a date lined up for Friday.

"Too fucking quick. You must have had this guy in mind already. No sex!"

"He is a work friend. I promise I will be good. I will come home and tell you all about it! This is so wonderful of you to give me this gift."

Some gift, it was breaking my heart.

Friday came all too quickly and Jill was dressed up for her date. Little black dress, and stockings. When she put on her shoes I caught a glimpse of barely there panties. God this was killing me!

He drove up and she kissed me goodbye.

I opened a bottle of Jamesons and settled in for a night of torture. My imagination ran wild. I drank until I fell asleep.

I startled when Jill dropped her purse in the hall. I checked the time 11:30pm.

"Are you alright Ralph?"

"I guess."

"Let's get you into bed."

I wasn't that drunk but I liked the fact that she walked me to the bed. She climbed in next to me and held me. I heard her cry.

"You okay Jill?"

"No, I feel awful."

"Tell me."

"I lied Ralph, I wasn't on a date tonight, I was with Laura and Dave. The guy who picked me up was a friend from work. It was all a game, a test. Laura said if you really cared about me you would give me the pass. If you were only in it for yourself then you would refuse. Laura thought you would stop me from leaving tonight, but you didn't. Now I don't know what to think."

"If you were willing to give me to another man, even for one night, then do you really love me? Shouldn't you have tried to stop me? Instead you let me go. Laura says that proves that you are concerned about my happiness. I think Laura is dead wrong. A man who truly loved me would have kept me at home with him. A man who loved me would have taken one look at what I wore tonight and refused to let me go. He would have taken me to bed and fucked me till I couldn't stand up to leave. He would never have let me walk out that door."

"Jill, you chose to lie to me tonight. You asked me to give you to another man. That put me in a no win situation. If I refuse then I'm a selfish, heartless bastard. If I allow you to go, then I don't really love you. I can't believe that a woman who really loved me would put me in a lose/lose situation like that. Your silly little test has backfired Jill. It hasn't proved or disproved my love but it has shown that you don't respect me. The guest room is yours."

Rwg7
Rwg7
222 Followers