Hall Pass? What Hall Pass?

Story Info
Did Hubby dirty talk himself into a corner?
771 words
3.92
11.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A contribution to this year's 750 Word Project 2023

And another entry for Pink Orchid: Story Event for Women-Centric Erotica 2023

"Oh my God!"

"Like it?" She twirled and the short skirt spun up.

"Holy shit! Aren't you wearing--?"

"Of course I am." She flipped up the skirt, exposing a tiny G-string.

He reached out to push it down, but not before others in the parking lot caught the flash.

"You said you wanted me to show up in a bikini. That you'd love for the guys to be envious."

"But—"

"I thought a bikini was too much, but that this outfit might fulfil the second part of your fantasy." She glanced around. "Your wingmen seem to like it. Isn't that what you wanted?"

He was silent, what could he say?

As she drove, he said, "I'm sorry, baby. I overreacted. I love that you dressed so hot for me. You're just really fucking with my plans here."

"Your plans?"

"Baby, you know how much I've missed you. Also how often I was wanking off to thoughts of you."

"I do remember you saying you'd be going to the Lonely Hearts Circle Jerk after some of our calls. And that you'd like to hear about me and the other wives doing the same?"

"Circle jerks!? Look, I know I was a horndog on our calls and I'm aching for you now. But I promised myself to go slow. I missed all of you, baby, not just your body. I want to show you how much I love you and make love to you, not just jump your bones. But then you showed up looking so damned hot. I'm afraid my hormones got the best of me. I'm sorry."

She didn't take her eyes off the road long, but the glance seemed warmer than any he'd seen so far. However, it grew sharp again as she turned back to her driving.

"What if my hormones are up?" she said. "What if I want you to jump my bones?"

"I'm afraid I'd be too rough and you'd be too sore to enjoy the rest of our long weekend reunion."

"Oh, don't worry about that, baby. I've been working out. Keeping everything in shape."

His eyebrows went up as she waggled hers.

"Baby, you nailed it before you left on this deployment. Six months is too long to go without. Didn't you tell me to keep going out dancing and such?"

"With your girlfriends! I wasn't talking about sex, just staying active, not getting lonely."

"You said girlfriends with such a wink and a nod, though. It sure seemed like you were talking about a hall pass."

His voice became more desperate. "The winks and nods were jokes, just teasing."

"But you kept winking and nodding during our chats and calls. You kept asking if I'd met anybody new and interesting; anybody who flirted with me."

A therapist might have said he was simply managing his worst fears by turning them into shared fantasies rather than nightmares that drove them apart. But he didn't know what to say about the simple truths she was throwing at him. He didn't know if he could say anything, because he suddenly felt like throwing up.

"Did some of the girls down there really set up gloryholes?" she asked.

He sputtered. "Uh, um, yeah."

"That's so hot. What a great way to deal with their desires. Keeping it so anonymous means it's not even like cheating if any of them were married."

Stunned silence.

"So, is that where you used your hall pass?" Her voice oozed lust.

"Of course not! There was no hall pass."

"But, didn't you say you thought about me at a glory hole here, also having a good time?"

More sputtering.

"Here we are," she said, stopping the car.

They were parked at The Love Emporium, a sex shop not far from the base.

"What...?"

"I couldn't believe we actually had glory holes right here in town." She got out of the car while speaking and he numbly followed.

"Right down here," she said as he followed her down an aisle.

He really was going to puke now.

She suddenly stopped, took something from a hook and handed it to him. "Pretty amazing, isn't it?"

He gaped. It was his cock. Slightly paler colour, but same size, same head, same slight upward curve.

"It's the same one I've been using at home to keep myself ready for you," she growled.

When his eyes popped, she added with a tinge of amused cruelty, "Why, what did you think I was coming here for?"