All Comments on 'Hallelujah Ch. 04'

by SirThopas

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
hikewithapackhikewithapackover 13 years ago
a really fun read

I love how he reacted to the lawyer and to Jasmine. Can't wait for the next installment.

Blue88Blue88over 13 years ago
Good Stuff

Very well written with interesting, well fleshed out characters. My thanks to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Every shithead Pommy trailer trash is calling itself sir or lord.

What do you expect with their IQ of size of their shoe.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

This is without a doubt your finest, and one of the best pieces of writing on this site. As good as Rehnquist. Five stars.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago

Better than Rehnquist

Pappy7Pappy7over 6 years ago
Oh, I think better than Rehnquist too.

In fact this is about as good of writing as I have seen anywhere. Ideas are clean, characters seem real, plot moves along just right and the dialogue is spot on. You know, I think I liked it. Good job and sorry you aren't still posting.

PencarrowPencarrowover 5 years ago
RUN, YOU FOOL, RUN AWAY FROM HER AS FAST AS YOU CAN

This woman is not reliable or trustworthy. She's a flake, and is only interested in HER long-term needs and welfare, rather than her partners. And she won't let a little thing like love or her lack thereof to get in the way.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
I agree with Penncarrow

She is mercenary. She dumped him after getting a taste of a richer life and couldn't go back to the salad days pinching pennies in their little NYC apartment. Who needs love when you've got money? She is not worthy of his love and certainly doesn't return it. She must have found out that he is now a producer and wants to hang and see where that goes.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

I despise weak men but this is still a great story.

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

This story is a great read. 5 stars all the way through so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous