All Comments on 'Halle's Hillbilly Hell Ch. 05'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
pure nonsense

no comment can possibly articulate the idiocy of this piece

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
awesome

don't listen 2 the other idiot wqho commented this is amazing i hav been waiting so long 4 more 2 halle's story

please write more!!!!!!!

BoxtearsBoxtearsalmost 13 years ago
YES!

I've been waiting so long for the next chapter. Shame that Halle's not being abused by dominant white guys as much anymore. That was by far my favorite part of your stories.

I really hope there's more coming up. Maybe a story where she's living as a full-time slave servicing a man who can afford to keep her as his domestic pet at all times? She's obviously burned all her bridges so she'd be obligated out of pure necessity to stay loyal and at his beck and call. It'd be great to see a kind of slice-of-life where she's naked and constantly following her master around on a leash and collar.

Would like to see more vaginal action too if possible. The anal stuff is alright but gets kind of stale after a while. There's also something satisfying about the thought of Halle getting it in her pussy.

If you need a soundboard to help brainstorm, let me know.

TheMathias456TheMathias456over 12 years ago

As much as I enjoyed this, a part of me is heartbroken at the suffering of this poor woman who was only doing her job when she was a lawyer. I can't begin to express the amount of sympathy I feel for her and also was this meant to be derogatory or offensive to African-American readers cause I'm honestly a bit emotional over this story and the series as a whole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*Gah* break... WTF!!!

So, earlier on in describing the dump Whore house hotel where Halle is kept to pay back her debt. THERE IS NO FIRE-ESCAPE. So down a ways into the chapter/plot line. Here we encounter Cain taking Halle down a non-existant Fire-escape! *GAH* I can no longer read whatever happens to Halle, and since it's going to be more tragedy at *us* cursedly stupid white folks hands I'm not missing much.

I feel like the writer of this story has no hope for humanity or the human existance. It's in how every escape Halle makes becomes worse than the last. It's in how Halle, an intelligent and successful lawyer fails to pick her way away from the second house. It's in every page of writing and every disaster Halle is forced* to succumb to.

If this story had been set in a past time it would have more believability, more pulpability. Caucasion people who hope to think that they are as a whole better than this in modern times could digest the story better, at any rate.

Lastly to another comment: These are not dominant men, just domineering ones. There's a huge difference and it's a tragedy that too many people do not know or know how to recognize the difference. Domineering=kidnapped and abused and raped women. Dominant= real world, consent,usually Safe-sane-consensual gentleman who take the control they are given.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Sicking Just sicking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
realness

Um...yeah you have a complex imagination. But I hope this isn't your actual mindset...nothing sexy about this at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I hate this story

I wish I could stop jacking off to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thumbs up

liked it.... But I wish that Halle had been a bitch or something and these people were all getting revenge for something that she did to them. I wish she had been a bad guy and was being taught a lesson (a forceful, hot lesson). But it was a very well written story... turns me on every time. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Halle loses everything

Wow to lose her home, car, clothes and be ome a slave and whore. Humiliation total.

Still I kinda want to.see.her regain her life somehow. And prove what happened to her. She should get the Hicks to drink the mixture in their drinks and get them to verbally and write their confessions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
crap

sorry, but you are a sick minded mothafucker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I like the story

I like it and would love to read more about how she's used and abused!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
REALLY?

Who would choose being a slave over going to jail? I've read some ridiculous stories on this site, however this takes the cake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wtf

Stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disgusted

Get some help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Doubt you'll respond

Sloppy sloppy sloppy.

Multiple spelling errors. Inconsistent in general.

The southerners are stealthy enough to sneak into Halle's house and make a potion that no one else in the world can use, yet are too primitive to take proper care of their guns? Add the sheer excess of stereotypes, and it becomes hard to take anything seriously. This powerful Loan shark is supposed to be super important yet just now is mentioned. STD's and pregnancy are non-existent. No one suffers any delibiltating effects from inbreeding

. Overall a sloppy mess.

dieter40sndieter40snover 2 years ago

sehr geile story, danke..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous