All Comments on 'Hallowed Sister'

by AverageBear

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, definitely different and somewhat unusual but quite good despite the religious stuff.

Two observations: the hymen is almost where you think it is and he should have left her white stockings on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story, so very beautiful! I would have loved if it had gone on a little more. Thank you very much for this jewel of sibling love!

colin23colin23over 2 years ago

How wonderful (and unusual) to read a story based on the actual experience of faith instead of a negative stereotype. One minor quibble: exegesis normally comes before hermeneutics, not after.

trite_readertrite_readerover 2 years ago
So Very Sweet

I nearly got diabetes reading this! Been a long time since I've read something like this on here... Seems a little old fashioned for some reason. Loved it. Thank you author.

HighpikeHighpikeover 2 years ago

Very well crafted indeed, although a touch of eisegesis rather than exegesis. Thoroughly enjoyed it and it’s fun to imagine Mum’s return in the morning.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Wow, this is a really hot and sexy story. I do love a sibling romance with a happy ending but I hope this isnt the endo of this story. I would love more of this couple as they navigate life and babies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Oh give me strength, how to fuck people up for their entire lives, get them brain-washed by the ` God-fairy' salemen. It's 2021, there is no God of any description, it seems, certainly from Europe's viewpoint, that large parts of America and certainly the`red' states are as bad as the Taliban, if your not a total Bible following Christian, your doomed, sorry grow-up. Sadly, any story that starts with, `I am a confirmed God follower' is a do not read.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 2 years ago

Pretty heavy on the religion thing. But, I suppose that was necessary for the story's premise.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

I think the first part of the story was a little too complex, too much of a theology discussion. I get where you were trying to go, but just a bit much in my opinion. Good start but I want to know about the Mom and where they go from here....4*

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 2 years ago

Different, but I enjoyed it. Keep writing!!!

AdrienRealityAdrienRealityover 2 years ago

I've been on this site for a very long time. I do not comment on stories mostly because of their implausibility or grammatical issues. I appreciate your work and thank you for it. Very well done. You have a 'gift' of creativity and you allowed me to become 'involved' with your characters. That is not an easy thing to do. Well done.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

First, the man that ejaculated against the wall wasn't struck dead for masturbating. Hebrew laws required the brother of a man who died without children to impregnate the dead brother's wife so his lineage would continue. That man hated his dead brother. And that was how he refused to give his neither a child. God struck him dead for disobeying his law, not masturbate. Typical Christian, tell half the truth so it fits their narrative.

This felt like a hallmark movie, preaching and everything. I hate hallmark movies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was way better than what I expected it to be, even with the whole religion thing, it had fun moments and the religion aspect of the story heightened the emotional conflict as well

Niceguy2000Niceguy2000over 2 years ago

Well done!

I give you full marks for trying something different.

You largely succeeded, but I think you wrote yourself into a corner by invoking the "Not causing others to stumble" thought.

Here she is,18, still in high school, a authority figure in the Youth Group, Shirley she would have thought "How would it look of I turn up 7 months pregnant at my high school graduation?"

Not exactly a good role model for the younger church kids or classmates.

I'm pretty sure that alone would have been enough to delay, if not prevent, sex with her brother.

It would have been more believable, or likely, if she were a few years older.

That way any concern of being a bad example could have been easily addressed by simply moving away, ostensibly for work or college. She wouldn't of even had to lie...of course she wouldn't be telling the WHOLE truth, which would have caused her some problems.

Many years ago, I had a good Christian friend who I met at Church (I admit not being the most devout or learned of people, but it was a comfort after my wife died at 24) who was a nurse and the head of a youth group. She was dating a guy, and in a moment she soon regretted, had sex with him. When she thought she might be pregnant, she told me (a few years later), her plan was to ask if she could move to Texas with me (where I was in the Air Force) to have the baby.

BTW: Her boyfriend turned out not to be the man he was pretending to be, he "talked the talk" of being spiritual just to get her trust and into bed.

Aside from that, plot point, it was really well done, I have to admit this is the first time I recall seeing a serious attempt of explaining Christianity on this site!

I see you already have one anonymous comment from a bigoted hater ( ever notice how people will attack Christians but never dream of attacking members of other races or religions?)

I'm sure you will let it pass.

Five stars for a very courageous effort.

And like the others, it would be interesting to learn where the siblings go from here.I

A fascinating question...one that would require more effort than the usual "they moved away and lived happily ever after" story here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I skipped all 3 pages looking for the bit that was erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought the story was very good. I almost always look for love & romance tags on this site. It's strange how often the stories happen to be in incest/taboo. Anyway 5 for a story with character, pacing and a concept I loved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's pretty clear the author doesn't know much about the religion (whichever it's meant to be) is all about. Just a "I hate religion story, so I'll make them all hypocritical sex addicts" attempt, which falls flat in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the person below me: are you seriously looking for religious enlightenment on a porn site? If you’re here, you’re here for one thing only, so get off your high horse. That out of the way, it was a good story. I enjoyed the build up and the moral games that were played to justify the debauchery, making it all the more devious and erotic. The finale was a bit of a letdown given the amount of build up but it wasn’t a deal breaker. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable read. The mother being casually accepting stretches the suspension of disbelief too much, however. Maybe if you made her some libertine type it would have been realistic, but for a practicing Christian woman? I'd have either kept her from finding out or at the very minimum have her extremely conflicted about it before gradually accepting it, but that would require stretching the story a little longer. At least with the siblings you can explain it away by their long-harbored feelings for each other, thus having the strong incentive to create any religious rationalization to justify what they are committing.

Still, brother-sister romance along with unprotected sex is a winning combo for me so I gave it five stars. And as a previous commenter mentioned, you did not ruin it by drawing in other family members and making it an orgy. That's all too common with these stories so it's nice to avoid that trope for once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is amazing lol. Like it's clear to me that you were or are still a christian from some evangelical group. I guess this truly is based on a real story. I usually don't believe these disclaimers.. I like this christian type story but when people try to write "christian" stories it's clear they don't know the first thing about it wich often makes it a bit lame.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 2 years ago

Great story!!! Not your typical bro/sis storyline and your grasp of higher English is refreshing! 5 stars!!! Can't wait to read more of your offerings!!!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I agree with your biblical interpretations. And without getting into a lengthy theological discussion, I personally believe that the argument can be made for polyamory not being a sin, unless you're building a harem based on lust and not love. So, obviously, I really enjoyed your story. I especially enjoyed the fact that they are going to get mom's blessing.

However, I'm going to cry foul because you stole my joke! To wit:

"The infamous 'cereal killer' costume."

I've been telling a slightly different version of this one for more than twenty years! I also used it in my recently published first chapter of "That Girl Next Door". Check it out if you don’t believe me. 😆 🤣 😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing and sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful. Nice slow rise to the climax.

ImonlyhalfnutsImonlyhalfnutsover 2 years ago

My comment dissappeared when I logged in.

Shortened version on my comment is, great story, well thought out and intelligently written also.

I'd love to read much more of this one, hint hint.

Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Story deserved more than 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Cool mother

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

For the atheist who commented 8 months ago...I do not really know what to say to you, other than...show a better appreciation of this author than what you did. See following...

Having READ the disclaimer beginning the story, I find it VERY refreshing that someone identifying as a Christian would not only do so openly, but also write about an admittedly 'true' occurrence in his/her life...

While I do not claim to be a Biblical scholar, and without actually having gone back to look at the passages quoted, I will at least say that there 'may' be some credence to this interpretation. As a Christian myself, I do share that the Bible MUST BE taken all together, and in light of the times it was written in ('context'...sound familiar, y'all?) But it must ALWAYS be viewed as the Inspired Word of GOD...and not to be misstated!

To the author...a MASTERFUL story!! Probably THE BEST written story I have found on Literotica...no mistakes (that I can recall), you obviously take great pride in your final product. And your FAITH also comes through (at least I give you benefit of the doubt there, and am trusting you are not mocking God with this!! Would be MORE the pity if that was to be true!)

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌Five**5**Stars, for a most-well-put-together tale...please write a sequel...continue being BRAVE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

can't tell if serious

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“Cursed be he that lieth with his sister, the daughter of his father, or the daughter of this mother…” — Deuteronomy 27:22

“And if a man shall take his sister, his father’s daughter, or his mother’s daughter…it is a wicked thing….” — Leviticus 20:17

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAverageBear@AverageBear
I enjoy writing tales with memorable characters and a deeper meaning, so if you're just looking for a stroke story, you might look elsewhere. That said, you'll find some pretty hot sex in most of my stories. Reader emails and other forms of feedback are welcome! Best regards,...