Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next room we came to was the room being used for the coats. Luckily there was no one in this one so I had a quick look around me, still couldn't see Claire, but a few of the girls smiled at me before I closed the door to the room. The guy was now laid on the bed amongst all the coats, waiting for me to join him. He hadn't even really made an attempt to dress up, he was basically wearing shorts and a football shirt, claiming to be some sort of professional footballer.

I joined him on the bed where we continued to kiss. His hands roaming my body once more, grabbing my ass before he broke the kiss and sat on the end of the bed. He signalled for me to straddle him, which I did in such a hurry, I almost fell off the bed. We were locked once more in a passionate embrace. My cock was rock hard, stretching the lace panties beneath my skirt. I could feel him getting hard underneath me as well... and he felt big. He broke the kiss to remove my top, leaving me just in the bralette and my fake breasts.

I was glad he was moving quickly as if he gave me time to think about it, I could back out at any moment. I let my hands roam his body for the first time. Removing his football top to reveal his chiselled chest and what felt like some impressive abs. I shuffled myself back slightly so I could rub his cock through his shorts.

'Holy shit.' I said. 'That feels fucking huge.' I mean Claire always told me that I had a big cock, but I was no bigger than average. This thing in my hands right now, must have been at least 8" and was pretty thick.

'You can take it out if you like?' He said laughing.

I climbed off of his lap and pulled him to his feet. He was slightly taller than me which helped me feel so feminine in his arms. We kissed once more as he pushed me back until I was literally against the wall. He had both his hands on my face as he used his tongue to dominate my mouth. A kiss had never felt so good. Meanwhile I began to tussle with the strings on the inside of his shorts, trying to release the monster from within his pants.

Eventually I managed to untie his shorts and quickly began to fumble with them before they feel to the bottom of his ankles. He was wearing some tight briefs which when I looked down, made his cock look amazing. It seemed to get bigger and bigger the more it revealed itself. I slowly rubbed his cock through his pants as he kissed my neck. The one thing I loved was when Claire kissed my neck. I think if someone did it for long enough, I could cum.

I couldn't quite believe what I was doing. Here I am, fully dressed as a cheerleader, completely shaved and holding onto a cock that isn't my own, whilst he moaned softly. I slowly tugged at the waistband of his briefs until his cock bounced free, hitting me with a thud in the stomach in the process. His briefs then soon joined his shorts in a pool at the bottom of his feet.

I could now take his cock in all it's glory. It looked amazing. I held it in one hand and it was heavy and thick. I was already panicking at the thought of getting it in my mouth without even thinking of putting it elsewhere. I slowly stroked his cock, getting used to the feel of it in my hand. It felt weird to handle another mans cock whilst my own was rock hard in my panties. I kissed him again, never letting go of his cock. And then I kissed my way down his hairless torso, biting each nipple as I made my way down and then tracing my tongue from his bellybutton to the base of his cock.

I settled onto my knees with his magnificent cock hanging right in front of my face. I looked up to him, towering above me. 'I've never done this before'. I told him.

'We don't have to do anything you don't want to.' He told me.

'Oh no,' I quickly shut him down. 'Trust me, I definitely want to do this. There's no doubt about that. I just didn't want you to expect anything amazing.'

'Just do what feels good to you, when your getting blown.' He said, I looked up at him and smiled and then turned my attention to his cock.

I took his cock in one hand and lifted it up, then I started using my tongue on the underside of his shaft. Taking my time I slowly licked all the way from the bottom of his cock to the tip before placing a gentle kiss on the head of his cock. He groaned and I smiled. It felt good to know I was the one bringing him this pleasure. I continued to lick his cock and every now and then I would gently use my tongue to trace around the outside of his balls. He was consistently moaning now, with both arms pressed onto the wall, helping him to keep his balance.

I finally took the plunge, I held his cock in my hand as I began to take the head of his cock into my mouth. I circled the tip of his cock with my tongue which seemed to drive him wild. I then continued to bob up and down on his cock, trying to take an extra inch every time I went back down. After about 10 minutes of trying, I finally felt his balls hit my chin. I had finally got every inch of his massive cock in my mouth, and as I pulled it back out I licked him gently whilst using my other hand to massage his balls.

'Holy fucking shitt... that feelssss... so fucking good...' He said, almost struggling to get the words out in between his moans. 'Are you sure you haven't done this before?'

I was enjoying it to much to even consider replying. I just continued to suck until he stopped me. He then took a hold of my hands and pinned them above my head with his cock still in my mouth. He began to thrust backwards and forwards, gently fucking my mouth until he picked up the pace and was shoving all 8" inside my mouth in one go. I was gagging, saliva was going everywhere but I was loving every second. We could still hear what was going on outside the room so God knows what they could here from where they were. Hopefully the music was drowning us out. After he was finished with me, he sat on the bed, whilst I collapsed onto the floor.

'I so want to fuck you right now', he said.

'What's stopping you?' I asked with a cheeky grin.

His face lit up. 'I didn't think you'd want to.'

I got up off the floor and approached him, I leaned in, kissed him and then whispered in his ear, 'I'll make a deal with you, if you can find a condom and some lube in this room, you can do whatever the FUCK you want with me.'

I have never seen someone move so quickly. I laid on the bed whilst he started rummaging through every drawer he could find. He was looking under pillows and then under the bed before disappearing into the little en-suite bathroom in the room. I could hear him rummaging through everywhere in the bathroom before he reappeared in the door way with his hands behind his back and the biggest grin on his face.

'Guess what I found.' He said, dangling the condom and lube in each hand. 'I have no idea who's room this is and why they have this but I'm no longer complaining.'

He came back to the bed and began to kiss me again. This time he pulled my panties away to one side and was using one finger to gently rub around my asshole. He kissed his way down my body, kissing my chest before kissing his way down my belly and then he gently flipped me over onto my front and pulled me up onto my knees. It felt so good to be the sub.

My lace panties were pulled to the side once more, but my cock remained confined by them. He dove head first into my ass and began to use his tongue to lick my hole. I immediately cried out in pleasure and gripped the sheets in front of me. I'd never had this done before, I'd only read about it on several forums and how good it feels. He lapped away at my hole for minutes without stopping, I felt so good and didn't want him to stop. I could feel myself becoming more relaxed as the minutes went by. He even opened my hole up with is tongue at one point which hit all the right nerves on the way in.

Sadly though, shortly after I was left disappointed. His tongue quickly disappeared and I could hear him fumbling around on the bed before hearing the sound of a bottle cap popping off. This was followed by the cold sensation of some liquid being applied to the top of my ass and it trickled it's way down before dripping off and probably landing on someone's coat.

Then I felt the pressure being applied. I looked over my shoulder to see him inserting a finger into my eager hole. Just one finger and I already felt like I was full. But this guy was an expert and I definitely wasn't the first guy he'd fucked. He used his finger with precision to hit my prostate and rub it gently. My cock bounced forward and almost burst out of my panties. I let out a long moan and buried my head into the bed covers and coats, trying to nullify the sounds I was making.

One finger quickly became two and I could feel my virgin hole stretching with ease and no pain at all. He was being so gentle with me, but all I wanted was his cock. But I trusted him to decide when I'd earned it. Every time he moved his fingers inside me, I couldn't help but moan or groan. It felt amazing. Claire never took me up on the offer of ass play and it was becoming something I was going to need regularly. As he entered a third finger, it was the first time I felt slightly uncomfortable, but he covered his fingers in lube, applied some more to my ass and slowly worked them in. My moaning was getting louder and it turned into a high pitched yelp when I felt a stinging slap to one of my ass cheeks.

'Sssssshhhhh,' he gestured to me. 'You're going to have to be quieter when my dick gets in there. We don't want an audience do we?'

I turned my head slightly, biting my bottom lip as he continued to finger me and shook my head to say no.

'I think you're ready baby.' He said withdrawing his fingers and leaving me feeling empty.

I heard the condom being ripped open and the sound of more lube being applied to his massive cock. I put my head back into the bed sheets and bit down whilst gripping on to them. I felt the pressure of his massive cock pressing against my asshole. He pushed forward a little and I felt like I was being split in two. I tried to lunge forward but he held onto my hips tightly.

He then continued to push forward gently, the pain was so intense, I thought I could feel tears in my eyes. It felt like an eternity before I felt his hips touch my ass. But he was inside me and I was no longer a virgin.

'Holy shit, you're fucking tight.' He said as he began to withdraw himself and then push himself back into me.

With each thrust, the pain slowly began to away. He was now pressing perfectly against my prostate. I was now like the girl I saw earlier and I was moaning with pleasure, enjoying the feeling of being fucked. As he picked up the pace, I reached for my own rock hard cock. I immediately found the massive wet spot that had formed on the lace and I could now see that my cock was leaking precum like a tap.

I was brought back into the room when he pulled his cock out, laid on the bed and demanded that I get on top and ride him. I got onto him in the reverse cowgirl position, which was probably a bad idea given what was about to come. I'd never done this before, obviously but I quickly got into some sort of rhythm. I was leaning back, my hands either side of him whilst he had his hands on my waist. He was matching my bouncing with his thrusts, causing his balls to slap off my ass every time. I had my eyes closed enjoying the moment, I could feel them rolling into the back of my head with the pleasure I was getting.

Then the moment of dread, the room seemed to get a lot brighter all of a sudden. I opened my eyes and the door had been opened and there in the doorway stood one of the girls from downstairs. I quickly tried to cover myself but my friend had no intention of stopping. He carried on pounding away at my hole, I had one hand covering my mouth, trying to stop myself from moaning and the other hand covering my crotch.

The girl wasn't fazed at all and made her way into the room casually and picked up her coat from the bed, merely inches away from where we were fucking.

'Holy shit girl... you take that dick.' She said to me laughing.

I could only let out a whimper in response as the guy below me called me a slut which made her laugh even more.

As she picked up her coat, she had a look of shock on her face. 'OMG, are you taking it in the ass right now?'

I nodded, almost embarrassed to admit it. The girl reached out, high fived me and left us to it. But she did leave the door open which wasn't ideal. I jumped off the guy, feeling ashamed and embarrassed.

'I can't believe she saw me. What if she tells Claire?' I was panicking.

'Come on,' he said. 'You were so enjoying that and you can't deny it. Why stop now?' He was stroking my legs and ass whilst he was talking to me which I can't lie, was really putting me at ease.

He got to the end of the bed and pulled me towards him. He gently pulled my legs apart and rubbed the front of my panties.

'I'm going to watch you cum as I fuck your ass.'

He put his dick back towards my ass and he slipped in with minimal resistance.

'Ohhhhhhhh fuck me... please fuck me...' I'd melted once more. He held my legs close to his chest and began to fuck me as hard as he could. I reached for my dick and freed it from the panties and began to stroke it. Within a couple of strokes I felt close to cumming and let go, but it was to late, the fucking and the situation had tipped me over the edge.

'Shit... fuck... I'm gonna... cum... don't stop... here it cumssssssss.'

My cock started to pulse and spasm. Multiple shots of cum burst from my dick, covering my bralette in ropes of cum and one even managed to hit my chin. It was by far the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced. I'd completely forgotten about the guy who was fucking me as he continued to pound my hole and told me he was close. He asked me where I wanted his cum and I told him I wanted to swallow it.

He pulled out quickly and ripped the condom off, I jumped off the bed and got on my knees. I'd watched enough porn movies to know what I needed to do. I sat with my hands on my thighs, mouth wide open, waiting like a good little slut for his load. He wanked himself off before he told me he was cumming, he aimed his cock towards my mouth. The first shot blasted across my mouth and cheek. The other four or five shots were more controlled and landed in my mouth. I swallowed every last drop and even cleaned his cock for good measure. I slumped back onto the floor, completely spent. There was a small ripple of applause as it ended, obviously we had an audience. The guy quickly got dressed, kissed me once more and left, leaving me to tidy myself up in the bathroom.

I cleaned as much of the cum off my outfit as I possibly could, wiped as much of the lube off me as possible. I found my purse and cheerleader top and put that back on. I changed out of the panties and into the thong Claire had left me. If she asked, I was just going to say I was uncomfortable in the other ones. I made my way out of the room and back downstairs, I got a few looks and smiles from the girls. I thought I better get a drink and try and look as normal as possible but I still hadn't seen Claire.

About another 30 mins went by and there was still no sign of Claire, I checked my phone and I didn't have any messages. I panicked and thought she might have seen me and left. So I decided to head around the house and have a look for her. The party had started to quieten off now seen as though it was the early hours of the morning. I knew she wasn't on the ground floor, so I headed back upstairs. Most of the rooms were open and there still wasn't any sign of her. I checked in the closed room and some guy had passed out asleep.

I made it upstairs to the top floor and there was still a few couples getting it on. Like really getting it on. There was a girl getting fucked doggystyle in one room with the door wide open, and another girl riding some other dude. I approached the last room, if she wasn't in here, then she'd clearly gone home. As I got closer to the door, I could here muffled sounds coming from inside. They weren't noises I wanted to here. As I got closer, they became clearer. My heart sank. I opened the door slowly. A trail of clothes laid out on the floor provided the route to the bed.

The clothes on the floor told the story, I could see a discarded cheerleaders uniform similar to mine, and then the panties and bralette that were closer to the bed matched mine. My eyes followed the clothes to the bed and there was the sight I didn't want to see. The moaning was coming from my girlfriend. She was on all fours whilst some guy fucked her from behind. I couldn't make out any of his attributes, but he must have been fucking her good because she never moaned like that when I fucked her.

I carried on peering round the door like some sort of voyeur. Completely ignoring my surroundings on the hallway and the other noises coming from other rooms. I just watched as this guy fucked my girlfriend. I really couldn't be mad after what I had done less than a hour ago. And the more I watched the more I got turned on by it. I started to get hard causing my thong and skirt to tent out in front of me. It was only then that I felt the presence of someone behind me. I turned to say something but he covered my mouth with his hand. It was the guy who'd fucked me earlier.

'Seems like you're not the only naughty one.' He whispered in my ear as he flipped my skirt up. He began to massage my ass.

'You keep watching your pretty girlfriend getting fucked by a real man and I'm gonna fuck your ass like the girl you are.' He said, once again showing his dominant side. 'And remember to be quiet, otherwise she might hear you.'

Then he pulled my thong out from in between my cheeks and I heard hit spit on his once again hard cock. There was probably still lube in my ass from earlier. He slowly entered my ass once again. I immediately covered my mouth to stop me from moaning to loudly. His cock entered me with ease and he started to slowly work his way in and out of my ass. He held me tightly around the waist to stop me moving forward when he thrusts himself inside me.

My eyes were fixated on my girlfriend who was on the bed still getting fucked. They'd now changed position and she was now on top of him riding his cock. If she looked up at any moment, we would be staring straight at each other. The guy behind me was picking up the pace again which made it difficult to keep quiet. Every now and then a squeak would escape my mouth and I'd pull away from the doorway in case she heard me.

The guy behind me then grabbed a hold of my shoulders and really went to pound town. Luckily I think the noises from in the room meant they couldn't here his balls slapping against my ass. His dick was hammering my prostate and I couldn't hold back any longer.

'Ohhhhhhhhh fucccccccckkkkkkk.' I let out a long moan. Claire immediately looked up and saw me staring straight back at her.

'Ste... I'm so sorry.' She jumped off the guys cock.

I couldn't respond. I was still getting hammered.

'Ste?'

She got up to make her way to the door, but the guy fucking me pushed me into the room. He followed me in, big hard cock swinging between his legs. He pushed me onto the bed and pulled my skirt down and put his big dick back into my ass. Claire just stood and watched.

'WHAT THE FUCK?' she shouted.

The guy who was fucking her pulled her back onto the bed and he continued to fuck her. 'Seems like you're not the only one who enjoys being fucked by a big dick.' He said laughing.

I tried to apologise but I couldn't. The fucking was to intense. We both just laid there while these two dudes with massive dicks fucked us both. After a while, they repositioned us so me and Claire were now in the 69 position with me on the bottom. They resumed the fucking. I couldn't resist and began to lick Claire's pussy while the guy fucked her.