Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came over and over again and I lapped up all the juices. I even licked the guys balls at one point which resulted in me being called a 'kinky bitch.' After Claire had orgasmed a few times, she freed my hard cock from inside my thong and took me into her mouth. The sensation of being fucked and sucked at the same time was too much and I filled her mouth with my second load of the night.

The guy who was fucking Claire was the first to finish, he filled her pussy with a massive load which when he pulled his dick out, leaked all over my face into my mouth. I lapped away at her pussy sucking out all the cum. The guy fucking me was now getting close. Claire encouraged him to breed me, telling him to fill my ass full of cum. I hadn't even noticed he wasn't wearing a condom. He didn't last much longer before he filled my ass full of cum. I could feel his cock pulsing and then the warm sensation of his cum filling my ass.

Me and Claire were both spent. The guys told us we could crash there for tonight. We climbed under the duvet, and snuggled into one another.

'I think we need to talk in the morning,' Claire said. She must have seen the panic on my face. 'Don't worry though, it's a good talk. I think we're going to have lots of fun together.'

We both soon drifted off to sleep, and it's fair to say me and Claire had the best fuck of our relationship the next morning while I was still dressed. We couldn't wait for the next student house party.

Thanks for reading! Hope it wasn't to long, I think I got carried away writing this one. As always, all comments, feedback and votes are very much appreciated. I'm still very new to this writing thing so I'd love to hear anything you have to say!