Halloween: A Pussycat's Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to cum inside you, Jennie?"

"YES! PLEASE BREED ME, DADDY! PLEASE CUM INSIDE ME! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPL—"

With one final, decisive thrust, Zach buried his cock to the hilt and emptied his balls into my ass, his hot, molten seed filling me up like a cream pastry. He shakily collapsed onto me, pinning me against the table. Impaled on my best friend's cock, with his hard, muscled body pressed against my soft and feminine one, the realization that I was able to elicit such an intense reaction from him—that he found me sexy and desirable—drove me over the edge.

I almost blacked out as a dry, prostate orgasm wracked my body in waves of explosive, toe-curling ecstasy. Ears ringing, I could barely hear my own howls of pleasure as my hips convulsed and bucked uncontrollably in feminine pleasure. I clawed at Zach's muscular back and violently tossed my head from side to side as I squirmed underneath his sweaty body. I'm a good girl. This is what good girls are rewarded with.

After what felt like an eternity, I slowly came to my senses and was greeted by the sight of a familiar pair of dimples. Smiling gently, Zach leaned over to kiss me lightly on the forehead, the movement causing his slowly-softening cock to slip out of my worn and abused asshole. I felt some of his cum ooze out of my now-gaping anus, and reflexively clenched my butt to hold his seed inside of me as long as possible.

"Jennie," he began, a thousand unspoken words behind those warm brown eyes. I held up a trembling finger to his lips, shaking my head. I wanted this perfect moment to last just a little bit longer before we had to figure out what the hell we had gotten ourselves into.

I didn't know if things would work out for us—though I hoped with all my heart that they would—but I did know this: I finally had a story to submit to the Halloween Story Contest!

Jennie's Note: Dear reader, if you are reading this in 2020, rest assured that this was from a happier time—I'm not that irresponsible! If you enjoyed my story, please consider voting for it in the Literotica Annual Halloween Story Contest! As always, I look forward to your comments, critiques, and suggestions, as they all encourage me to keep writing!