Halloween at the Hensley's

Story Info
Ted and his friends get invited to a party.
7.8k words
4.62
5.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted looked at the wall clock, trying to make the hands move faster. Fifteen more minutes and the workday was over. Most days, he could care less about quitting time. He lived alone, and it had been months since Lisa had broken up with him, so staying at work gave him something to fill his empty life.

"You know that looking at the clock constantly won't move the hands any faster," Catherine said, laughing at the young man in the next cube. Since he had started working at the firm, she had taken on the mentor/mother role.

"Got a big date or something?" Catherine asked.

"It's Halloween," Ted said, smiling. He liked Catherine, but sometimes, she was kind of a busybody.

"Aren't you a little old to be trick or treating?" Catherine asked the eighteen-year-old.

"I'm not going trick or treating. Sean got us tickets to the hottest Halloween party in the city."

Sean had been Ted's best friend since middle school and tried unsuccessfully to get Ted to start dating after Lisa walked out.

"The party in the old Hensley place? What's the name? Scarefest?" Catherine asked, frowning.

Scarefest was held each year on the old Hensley plantation and played off town folklore about the dark arts Jebediah Hensley had practiced there 200 years ago. Each year, on All Hallows Eve, people would lock their doors and pray to God for protection. The day after, more townspeople would be missing. No bodies were ever found.

Legend said that finally, the church elders decided to see the threat for themselves. A group led by the pastor quietly approached the Hensley's stable. They said Jebediah was sacrificing young women to a demon for immortality. The pastor, determined to drive out the evil, had the men burn down the stables with everyone inside.

Rumor had it that all the men involved in burning the stables had died mysteriously. The property was abandoned with the Hensley family's death and reverted to the city at some point for back taxes.

"Yeah. I have wanted to go for years, but the tickets are hard to get."

"Maybe you shouldn't go. That party has a bad reputation. Every year, several people go missing."

"The girl from last year? That was just a publicity stunt. She turned up a couple of days later, still high from the party," Ted told her, annoyed that Catherine was trying to keep him from going.

"Still, others have gone missing that were never found, as far back as when the Hensleys owned the house."

"That is all a bunch of superstition," Ted said dismissively.

Young people know everything, Catherine thought as she sighed.

"Just promise that you will be careful, Okay?" was all she said.

"Yes, Mom," Ted replied as he put his things away and left.

Ted raced home, almost getting into a wreck when he blew through a stop sign. Once inside his apartment, he changed into his costume. Looking back at him in the mirror was a nerdy version of Alucard, a half-vampire/half-human character from a video game. He had bought the costume for Halloween last year, but Lisa thought it was stupid, so he put it away.

"I will be the best-dressed vampire there," Ted said, looking in the mirror.

Grabbing his keys, he stopped by Sean's place to pick up him and his girlfriend, Sue.

"Nice costume, Bro," Sean said while climbing into the passenger seat.

Sean and Sue had dressed as the zombie version of raggedy-Ann and raggedy-Andy.

"You some kind of pirate?" Sue asked as she sat in the back seat.

Sean and Ted looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

"No, I'm Alucard and. Oh, never mind," Ted said, seeing Sue roll her eyes.

"Come on, you two. Can we be at least civil tonight? Sue, Ted isn't a pirate. He's a half-vampire/half-human," Sean said, looking at Ted. Ted read the implied message: please don't fight with her tonight.

"Ready to get scared?" Ted asked, changing the topic.

"Hell, yes!" Sue shouted.

Sean smiled, and the trio were off to the party.

They pulled into a crowded makeshift parking lot just as the sun set, casting the trees and tents in a deep maroon that quickly faded to black as the sun dropped below the horizon.

"Everyone remember where we parked," Sean said, putting his arm around his girlfriend's shoulders.

"Why do we need to remember?" Sue asked.

"In case we get separated, silly," Sean told her.

They followed the crowd to the entrance, where someone dressed as a troll was checking tickets.

"Ticket, please," the troll asked, looking over Sean and Sue.

"Let me see your right hand," the troll said after looking at the ticket Sue gave him.

Sue extended her hand.

"This might sting a little," the man in the troll costume said as he set a device with a stamping wheel inside against her skin.

Sue giggled as the wheel spun until it stopped on a snake image, which it stamped her hand with.

"Shit. That hurt, asshole!" Sue exclaimed, jerking her hand back to examine it.

"Hey..." Sean started to say, moving to protect Sue, looking like he would punch the troll.

"Listen, Dude. I just work here," the troll said, pointing to the bottom of the ticket.

"The ticket says you will be marked on entry so the Lady and Lord of the manor know you."

"That is what this stamper does. It decides what stamp you get and pricks the skin as it puts the ink on your hand. The ink lasts until the sun rises before it burns off. You can leave if you don't want the mark, but the woman stays until sunrise like everyone else marked."

"This is bullshit," Sean says, grabbing Sue's unhurt hand, trying to pull her away towards the car.

"Hey. Let me go," Sue demanded, pulling away from Sean.

Sean looked at her in surprise.

"I have wanted to see the inside since I was a kid, and I'm not leaving until I do," Sue said as she took a few steps from Sean.

Sean looked at Ted.

"Don't look at me. You already know my answer," Ted said, extending his hand to the troll. The wheel in the device spun and stopped on a bat. Ted remembered what had happened to Sue and was ready for the prick.

A burning sensation flashed up his arm before disappearing almost as quickly as it started, causing Ted to wonder if he had imagined it.

"You're holding up the line, sir. Either in or out," the troll said, glaring at Sean.

"You are both fucking crazy," Sean said as he extended his hand to the troll.

Sean decided he wouldn't show any pain when the stamp pricked his hand after stopping on the spider symbol.

"Next," the troll said, waving Sean toward the gateway.

"That wasn't so bad," he told the other two, putting his arms around Sue and Ted on the other. The three of them walked through the main gate.

The music was loud inside the party, and the dim light from multiple firepits was only broken by strobe lights.

Just a few feet inside the party was a table where a mummy served glasses of punch from several bowls.

"Hey, let's get something to drink," Ted said as he approached the counter. Sean looked at Sue and shrugged.

"Stamp, please," the mummy asked.

Up close, Ted noticed the wrapping was very loose across the mummy's chest, almost fully exposing her medium-sized breasts.

If all the costumes were like this, it would be a great party, Ted thought as he held out his hand.

The mummy glanced at the stamp and gave him a glass of red punch. "This is good," Ted said after taking a sip.

His friends moved to the counter. Sean put his hand out.

"Ladies first," the mummy said, ignoring Sean.

Sue laughed at the expression on Sean's face and held out her hand. The mummy ran her ring finger over the stamp, sending a shiver up Sue's arm that caused a tingling in her nipples.

The mummy gave her a glass of blue punch, holding her hand longer than necessary to transfer the drink.

Sue pulled her hand back and looked away, missing the hungry look in the mummy's eyes. She took a drink, opening her eyes wide at the taste.

"You're right! This is great," Sue said, gulping down her drink.

The mummy acknowledged Sean, holding out her hand. Sean took his eyes off the mummy's breasts and gave her his hand. She frowned. "Wait here," she said, turning away and walking behind a curtain.

Sean watched her walk away, catching glimpses of her bare ass through the loose bandages.

"She will be right back," Sean told the people in line behind him.

A few minutes passed before the mummy returned carrying a glass of green punch.

"Sorry about that," the mummy told Sean. "We don't get many spiders, so we keep that punch in the back."

Sean took his drink, tentatively tasting it.

Before he knew it, the entire glass was empty. He frowned, not remembering drinking the punch.

"Can I get a refill?" Sean asked, pushing between the next person in line and the mummy.

"WTF, Asshole," the woman he pushed in front of said.

The man she was with reached for Sean when the mummy held up her hand, stopping everyone.

"Everyone gets one and only one. No refills." She held Sean's eyes until he pulled his arm back.

"Sorry," he muttered to the woman he had pushed out of his way. He stumbled a little as he walked over to Sue, who gave him a withering look.

"Let's try not to piss off everyone, ok?" Sue told him, taking his arm and pulling him down the trail toward the big tent.

Ted noticed that his friends acted like they were drunk. He was a little jealous that their drinks were that strong. He wasn't even a little bussed from his.

"Hello, can I see your stamp, please," asked a cute, petite woman dressed like a zombie.

Ted stuck his hand out, smiling at the zombie.

"Ahh, a bat," the zombie said, creasing the stamp.

For some reason, the touch of her fingers on the stamp caused Ted's cock to rise. He fidgeted a little, trying to keep his erection from showing.

She smiled as she saw his reaction. "Bats go that way," she said, pointing to a path to the left. She gently pushed him toward the trail and turned to Sean.

Sean held out his hand, a little unsteady on his feet.

I don't know what was in the punch, but the shit was potent, Sean thought. Just thinking about the punch almost turned him around to try to get more. One look from Sue, though, stopped him from acting on that impulse.

The zombie looked at his stamp.

"Spiders go that way," she indicated a path off to the right. She gently pushed Sean toward the trail and turned her attention to Sue.

Sue giggled as she extended her hand.

"A snake," the zombie said. "I love snakes."

The two men watched as the zombie woman turned Sue's hand over, exposing her palm. Looking Sue in the eyes, the zombie licked the center of Sue's palm, sending shivers through Sue's body.

Sue moaned as the zombie closed her hand and pulled her close.

"You look good enough to eat," the zombie whispered into Sue's ear, kissing her way down her neck before releasing the trembling woman.

"Snakes go this way," the zombie indicated a path directly behind her.

Still giggling, Sue stumbled past the zombie who grabbed her ass. Sue was shocked as the other woman squeezed her ass, pulling her close again.

"I will find you when I finish here, and we can talk about me eating you," the zombie said, kissing Sue passionately before letting her go.

Sue smiled and nodded before turning and walking down the path the zombie set her on.

Ted was slightly shocked. He knew Sue thought the idea of having sex with another woman abhorrent, yet here she was, letting another woman touch and kiss her without any objections.

Sean had a big smile, thinking about having a 3way with the cute zombie and Sue. He lost the smile when he realized he wasn't on the same path Sue was.

"Hey, where together," Sean said, walking back and attempting to follow Sue.

"Sorry, you have to follow the path associated with your stamp," the zombie said, putting her hand on Sean's chest to stop him.

Sean had enough of being told what he would do, and some little woman wouldn't stop him. He grabbed her wrist and attempted to move it off his chest, surprised when he couldn't.

He struggled to get past the zombie, but she simply held him in place. If Sean had been sober, he might have realized that the woman was far stronger than she should be. In his state, he was annoyed that she wouldn't let him go.

"Calm down, Sir. Look at me," the zombie said, grabbing Sean's face and forcing him to look at her. "All the paths lead to the same space inside. Just follow yours, and you can meet her there."

Sue was embarrassed again at Sean's behavior. "Stop the shit, asshole. Just follow the fucking path."

Ted watched everything, amused by Sean and Sue's behavior and trying to figure out how the little zombie woman held Sean in place. Sean had been on the wrestling team in high school and continued to train daily to stay in shape.

Maybe he doesn't want to hurt her, Ted thought. He had a nagging suspension that might not be the case.

Sean started to say something, but Sue's look took the words away. Looking at the ground, he turned and descended the path as he was told.

Sue looked at the zombie, upset with Sean but feeling like she might have been too harsh with him.

The zombie turned away from Sean after she was convinced he would follow directions and saw that Sue was still standing there, looking between Sean's retreating and the zombie.

Catching Sue's attention, the zombie blew her a kiss, causing Sue to blush. With a smile, the zombie made a motion with her hands, indicating to Sue that she needed to move on. Sue took the hint, turned, and followed her path.

Ted was still trying to figure out what was happening when the zombie noticed him standing there.

Frowning, "You don't seem as intoxicated as your friends."

"To be honest, I am a little jealous that their punch was stronger than mine," Ted admitted.

"You drank all of yours?" the zombie asked, suddenly very interested in Ted.

"Yeah."

She frowned.

"I guess it was a good thing you stuck around. I almost sent you on the wrong path. You need to take this one instead."

The zombie pointed to a narrow path barely visible in the flickering lights.

Ted noticed that the path didn't look like it was used often. "Not many people go that way," he commented.

"No, Sir. Not many at all."

He failed to notice that the zombie's tone was different now, more reserved and respectful. Shaking his head, Ted smiled at the zombie.

"I guess it's time to go. Don't want to miss Sue and Sean."

"No, Sir. You wouldn't want that," the zombie said, hungrily looking down the path Sue had taken.

Ted turned and took the narrow path the zombie sent him on, quickly losing sight of the others as he moved between the trees.

The path wound through multiple trees, becoming indistinct a few times, which caused Ted to wander slightly until he found the trail again.

This place is bigger than it looks, Ted thought as he took another turn.

The trail ended at a stone archway with a sitting area surrounded by a low stone wall. Ted continued through the archway, feeling a tingle through his body. Shaking off the feeling, he walked over to the wall.

Looking over the edge, he had an excellent view of the party's inside. There looked to be hundreds of people dancing in multiple areas, each with its band playing. He could see the entrances and realized that each path took people to a different section of the party.

I hope Sean finds Sue, Ted thought.

He leaned forward, placing his hands on the wall, looking for his friends. Upon his hands making contact with the wall, the scene changed. He could now hear the music playing and could see his friends.

Cool tech, Ted thought. I wonder what else it can do.

He thought about the cute zombie, and the scene changed again, showing her walking up the path that Sue had gone down.

Playing with the wall, he could rotate the view and zoom in and out.

Wondering if it worked outside the party, he thought about his ex-girlfriend, and suddenly Ted could see her. She was taking a shower, soaping up her breasts before sliding the loofa down her stomach and sliding it between her legs.

Ted felt like a peeping Tom as she bent forward, Lisa's ass perfectly centered in his view, soaping her legs.

Lisa started to straighten.

No, stay bent over with your legs spread, Ted thought. He felt a tingle go through his arm like it had when he walked through the archway.

To his surprise, Lisa bent back over, pushing her ass up in the air while she continued to run the loofa over her body.

"This is fucking cool," Ted said, wondering what else he could have her do.

Clean your dirty pussy, Ted thought.

Lisa slid the loofa down, running it between her lips, spreading her pussy, as she worked the loofa back and forth.

Harder, clean your dirty cunt, you fucking bitch, Ted thought.

He watched as his ex-girlfriend scrubbed her pussy harder. He could hear Lisa moan as her actions started to have an effect.

Ted realized that Lisa was slowly working herself toward a climax.

Push the loofa inside, he thought.

Lisa immediately pushed the loofa inside herself, moaning louder as the webbing slipped inside.

Fuck yourself with it.

Lisa pulled the loofa almost out before shoving it back inside, grunting.

Harder.

Lisa picked up the pace, pulling the loofa out before shoving it back inside. Ted watched as several of her fingers slipped inside with the loofa, which gave him another idea.

Push your fist inside and fuck yourself with it.

Lisa cried out as she forced her hand inside her soapy pussy. Ted watched as her knuckles slipped inside, then her palm, before stopping. She pulled her hand back and tried again, each time getting more inside. Folding her thumb onto her palm, she tried again. This time, her hand slid inside, disappearing up to her wrist.

With her hand finally in, Lisa pulled it out, stretching her pussy obscenely before releasing her hand. Again and again, she fucked herself with her hand and the loofa.

Ted adjusted his hard cock, making himself comfortable while he watched Lisa abuse her pussy.

Lisa fisted herself for several minutes before she started to shake. Ted remembered that once she started doing that, it wasn't long before she came hard.

You can't cum until I say so, Ted thought.

Lisa groaned as she climbed ever closer to a massive orgasm but couldn't seem to get there. Without being told to, she started fucking herself harder, pulling her fist out of her pussy before shoving it back inside.

Twist your nipples, Ted ordered, remembering how she ripped into him once because he had been too rough with her sensitive nubs.

Twist them harder.

Lisa was almost in tears with the pain in her nipples and pussy as she obeyed her instructions. Harder and faster, she abused herself, unable to cum, but wanting to desperately.

I wonder if anyone is home with her, Ted thought. As soon as he thought it, Lisa responded.

"Rosa is."

Ted glanced around her bathroom, looking for something else to torture Lisa with. His eyes locked on the plunger for the toilet, and a twisted idea came to him.

Rinse off and get out of the shower.

Lisa started to pull her hand out of her abused pussy when Ted stopped her.

Leave your hand and loofa inside your pussy, slut.

Lisa struggled to rinse herself off but managed. Once all the soap was washed away, she exited the shower.

Grab the plunger and put it in front of the mirror.